Last Bus Home

Story Info
My simple bus journey becomes one of lust and frustration!
1.1k words
3.4
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at any sort of writing/publishing.

Like many of you (I assume) my head is full of sexy thoughts, scenarios and even full blown story series and this may be the best outlet for all of these.

This is the first of what I hope to be many stories and you may notice a common theme or themes. Mostly nylon tights (pantyhose) and stocking covered legs and feet.

I hope you enjoy my stories and I encourage you to comment, advise and even suggest direction of future stories.

Thank you for reading.

The first drops start to fall as I approach the corner. I consider running, but a few pints and a Jalfrezi weigh heavily in my stomach.

The bus is still there, lights dazzling me slightly as the rain gets heavier. I picked up the pace a little just in case it pulled off, I didn't fancy the walk back.

As I reached the end of the vehicle, a sexy silhouetted figure appeared from around the front of the bus, slightly hurried, brolly up, smartly dressed.

As I boarded, the girl had paid her fare and was heading for a seat. She was around 5'5'' dark brown/black hair and cut a slender figure, but it was what she was wearing that really got me interested.

I paid my fare and chose my seat carefully, not too close (it was just the two of us) but where I had a good view. She had taken the first seat available, the double seat along the side, So I went to the second row on the opposite side of the bus.

This girl, or young woman I suppose, was wearing a grey Shift dress which stopped mid-thigh, black tights and grey high heels that matched the dress.

The heavens opened and raindrops pelted the bus. The wipers going at full tilt.

I was damp, sweaty and flustered. My fellow passenger however had already relaxed into her seat, barely affected by the jolting of the vehicle. She smoothed down the hem of her dress as she stretched her long nylon covered legs out in front of her. I tried to look without 'looking', feeling myself getting sweatier by the second. I must have looked a mess. We are probably around the same age but she is cool, and beautiful!

The 30 denier material ( I don't know much, but I know my nylon grades) stretches over her knees as she pulls her legs back to her as she sits upright, ample chest thrust forwards, gazing out of the front window.

'Next stop or my stop?' I try to guess how long I'll get to enjoy the view. Two to 3 minutes if it's the next stop but 5 or 6 if she is to go all the way with me. ALL THE WAY WITH ME!! I wish!

That's when it happens. She lifts her left leg, bends it and rests it on her right thigh. Stiletto spike pointed at me.

All this time I'm pretending to look at my phone but really peering over the top of it.

She rests two fingers on the stiletto and slowly pulls at it, a well defined ankle and a good bit of heel are now in view!

My temperature rises and the pressure builds up within me as she slips her shoe off revealing her sexy curvaceous foot!

She glances across and my eyes dart towards my phone screen, I pretend to study something interesting on it, although to tell you the truth it has gone blank.

I lift my eyes slightly, she's no longer looking in my direction, but straight ahead

and her legs are back stretched out in front of her and BOTH OF HER SHOES ARE OFF!!

I feel a bead of sweat run from my temple and down my cheek (I'd have been less exhausted running home!)

This is such a sexy sight! My gaze takes me from her toned thighs, to the slightly pointed knees where the taught nylon appears almost white. And then down to her shins and calves. (I start to dream of running the back of my hand or my fingertips along the silken fabric).

This is where her legs cross and I notice she is rubbing her dainty feet together, the sole of her left foot exposed to me! So relaxed and content, she stretches and wriggles her toes. (I want to, no desire to, put them to my lips and explore with my tongue). The tights have a reinforced heel and toe. I start to imagine the feeling, taste and smell (oh glorious scent).

I'm rumbled! My eyes flick back to her face. A saucy, beautiful smile on this cool characters face tells me that I've been played good and proper.

She slowly slides her left leg back up onto her right thigh and gives her foot a little rub, pulling slightly at the nylon. There is no point in hiding my voyeurism now, I am well and truly exposed as a perv!

Her right hand reaches up to ring the bell, she's getting off (in every sense), and slowly and meticulously slips her heels back on knowing full well the effect it has on me (I stopped pretending to look elsewhere ages ago).

She stands, swaying, due to the motion of the bus but also a deliberate wriggle of her succulent behind and starts to stagger forward in that slightly awkward way you do when it's your stop.

I lift my pathetic, beaten, overly moist frame from the seat and do the same (but with none of the class).

The driver slows the bus down and brings it to a stop. We jolt back and forth before regaining our composure and exiting vehicle, both thanking him, because that's what you do when you finish your bus journey.

A few spots still fall as I step out onto the pavement but I've avoided a soaking.

I take one last glance at the delectable young woman who has turned right, while I head to the left.

She has stopped to sort out something in her handbag, before glancing over her shoulder at me and grinning.

"Goodnight" she says in a sultry voice, before heading off.

I stand, mouth agape, as turns the corner into a cul-de-sac she pauses again to look at the dope staring back at her, smiling in the glow of the streetlight, she heads home.

I drag my useless self off in the other direction, to my lonely house, with thoughts, very vivid thoughts, of what just happened.

1am...

I wake in a sticky cold mess....

'Hang on, you don't think she wanted me to follow her, do you?'