Last Chance at Forever Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined her looking like her mother, Connie, and being sexually attracted to Connie, too. I laughed to myself. If I had the chance to meet her, am I going to want to fuck her mother, too?

'Keeping it all in the family, who's next,' I thought?

If I was to ever meet her grandmother and if she looked as good as I imagined her daughter looked and as good as I already knew her granddaughters looked, would I want to have sex with her grandmother, too?

"The wine is very good," she said. "It goes down too easy and doesn't burn at all like most of the wine that I drank too much of in college."

I laughed over what I was going to say next.

"I see you've grown accustomed to drinking wine of questionable vintages," I said laughing. "I assure you that you'll find no Boones Farm Apple wine in this house, only French, Italian, and a few bottles of Californian."

She returned my laugh with her laugh.

"Yeah, well, when you're in college, with college courses and textbooks costing so much, you buy what you can afford and I could only afford the wine with the screw top bottles," she said with a chuckle.

# # #

I wondered how much of a party girl she was. I suddenly envisioned her drunk at a dorm party. I suddenly pictured her wearing a teeny, tiny bikini at spring break and exposing her naked tits to everyone cheering and daring her to strip naked. Accustomed to talking dirty to Sophia, it didn't surprise me when I said what I was thinking.

"So, are you one of those naughty and fun-loving women that they show on spring break doing the wet T-shirt contest or the bikini contest?"

She laughed out loud.

"Oh, yeah, I did all of that and more. Trust me, I was wicked naughty," she said with a dirty laugh. "I must admit though that I look fabulous in a bikini, that is, when I wasn't walking around topless," she said striking a pose that made her tits look even bigger. "It was fun. Only, much like Lindsay Lohan, I can't hold my alcohol."

She can't hold her alcohol? Well, that's certainly good to know.

"In that case, drink up. I'll open another bottle," I said laughing, while suddenly thinking about her walking around my living room in just her bikini panties and nothing else.

She laughed again.

"Trust me, Jimmy," she said giving me a sexy look. "If I have more than couple of glasses of this delicious wine," she said holding up her glass to swirl around the wine, "you'll be putting me to bed and taking sexual advantage of me, I'm afraid."

Suddenly, I imagined undressing her and putting her to bed.

"Well, rest assured, Regina, if I put you to bed, I'd probably undress you, so as not to wrinkle your clothes," I said in a sly and sexy voice. "Yet, I'd never take sexual advantage of you, Sophia's baby sister," I said giving her a smile and a wink.

She returned my laugh with her sexy laugh.

"Well, that's good to know." She laughed again. "As far as undressing me, I'm much like my sister in that regard, we could have been nudists. My mother is like that, too. Always sunning out back topless or naked in the hot tub, I can't tell you how many nude beaches we've frequented, but my Dad is an absolute prude."

I made note of the nudist remark. Suddenly, drunk and naked, I imagined seeing Regina, her mother, and Sophia standing together on a sandy of a nude beach with nothing on but a smile. Damn, I was so freaking horny right then.

# # #

Ready to take out the pot and give her a joint, I asked the question.

"Do you smoke?"

I looked at her sitting pretty in her smart, short, blue skirt and her sexy, sheer white blouse. Whenever she crossed and uncrossed her legs, she flashed me a triangular patch of white panty and every time she leaned forward, I was rewarded with a nice down blouse view of her ample cleavage. Damn, she has nice tits.

'Stop staring, Jimmy,' I repeated to myself. 'Stop staring.

Feeling so much like the pervert that I am, I felt like I was leering at her, especially every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs or leaned forward. It had been months since I've seen a woman's panties. It had been months since I had sex and Regina was making me horny by unintentionally or deliberately flashing me.

"No," she said with a toss of her hair, the same toss that Sophia did that made me crazy with desire for her. Whenever she looked up at me and was about to tell me something about herself, she tossed her hair. "I was a runner in high school and in college." She gave me a sexy smile. "And I'll have you know that I was on the swim team and did some nude modeling, as well," she said putting a hand to her hip and flashed me a supermodel smile.

'Nude modeling? Maybe if I tell her that I'm an artist, she'd allow me to paint her in the nude in the way that Paul painted Sophia in the nude,' I thought.

Yet, I'm no artist. The only art supplies I have are line paper, markers, and a few broken crayons. Nonetheless, I'd love to photograph her without her clothes.

'Maybe if she drinks enough, she'll allow me to take some sexy photos of her for me to masturbate over after she leaves for home,' I thought.

"Yeah, I can see that," I said admiring her figure. "With your broad shoulders and slim waist, you have more of a swimmer's figure than you do a runners body."

"What about you? Do you smoke?"

Not wanting to give her father another reason not to like me, I decided not to tell her about the marijuana. I didn't want her to tell her father that I not only do I use alcohol to numb myself over the thoughts of losing Sophia, I use drugs too. Only, nothing stronger than a few tokes of Mary Jane, I'm far from a pothead.

"Nah, I never did. I was into boxing heavily at a very young age." I took a sip of my coffee. "My uncle owned a famous boxing gym in Boston across from the Boston Garden. I was the only white kid there."

She yawned and showed the impressions of her erect nipples through her sheer blouse with a long sexy stretch.

"I'm getting tired," she said.

I stood ready to show her to her room.

"Come, let's get you to bed. We can sit and talk tomorrow. You must be tired after that long drive," I said.

'After all of that sexy talking about spring break and nude beaches, I'll be dreaming about her and sexually fantasizing over her while masturbating myself tonight,' I thought.

Seemingly, suddenly reenergized in the way that only the young can do, she smiled.

"No, actually, if you don't mind, I'd like to stay up and talk for a while longer and have another glass of this delicious wine," she said while pouring herself another glass of wine, her third glass wine."

'Hoping for the later instead of the former, either she'll be sick or drunk,' I thought.

"Well, I'm glad that you're not driving because if wine treats your head the way that it attacked your sister, it has a way of sneaking up on you." I laughed. "Let me know when you're ready for the wet T-shirt contest and I'll get the hose and some dollar bills to stuff down your panties."

Shocking even myself, I can't believe I said what I did to Sophia's, kid sister.

"I think one more glass will put me in that mood," she said with a sexy laugh and a naughty look.

We adjourned to the comfort of the living room. I offered her the softness of the sofa, while I took my usual voyeur seat across from her in the soft, worn leather of the recliner. She had another glass of wine, her fourth glass, while I settled for another cup of hot, strong, black coffee. I suspected she'd be sleeping where she was sitting and I'd be carrying her to bed. I imagined having to strip off her clothes for bed.

After a while, I watched her eyes briefly close, as she began to slur her words. Sophia was the same way. Whenever she had more than one glass of wine, she was tipsy, and two would make her drunk. Now, with Regina consuming nearly four glasses within a two-hour period and weighing about the same as Sophia, I figured she was a bit drunk. With her skirt raised past the top of her thigh, and her panty clad ass fully exposed, I watched as she set her empty glass down before leaning over to the side and falling asleep.

To be continued...