Last Night in Barcelona Pt. 01

Story Info
Letter to my girlfriend who wants to try a MMF threesome.
1.8k words
3.55
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I are in our late 20s and have been in a long-distance relationship between Portugal and Austria for some time. We're both athletic; I'm 180 cm tall and she's 170 cm. Though she has a slender build, her breasts are generous. We enjoy writing stories for each other, imagining all the adventurous things we might do the next time we meet. This is one such story that she has encouraged me to share with this community.

***

We're on a trip to Barcelona. It's a summer day, and we've been bathing in the sun's warmth and light for a few days now. Our hostel is really nice and clean, and we've lucked out by having the entire four-person room to ourselves.

On our last day of the trip, after a full day of exploring the gorgeous city, we return to find that the other two beds in our room are now occupied. Though we're exhausted, the thrill of our last night has been turning us on all day. You're in a flowy black mini skirt paired with a tight white top and no bra. I gently place your hands against the wall opposite the door, lift up your skirt and move your thong just enough to expose you. You're standing obediently facing the wall waiting for me to enter.

Suddenly, my phone rings. We've been waiting for a call about our luggage, which they messed up at the airport, so I rush to answer it. I tell you to stay just as you are -- I love watching your body in poses like this. As I take the call, the door opens and two guys of our age walk in. You immediately turn around and pull down your skirt, more embarrassed than ever before.

"Umm, hi?" one of the guys says. "I promise I didn't see anything."

"Well, I did," the other one adds, chuckling slightly.

I hang up the phone and say hi to the guys.

"Sorry, we didn't realize anyone else was in this room," I lie, pretending we hadn't noticed their stuff. "We're just here to pick up a charger and we'll be out of your way in a second." "Let's grab a drink back here tonight," one of the guys suggests.

We exchange info and they leave.

You can't believe what just happened. Two random men saw your butt up in the air while you were standing with your hands above your head facing the wall. I calm you down saying that it was just a second. We chat for a few more minutes and decide that we probably don't want to risk it again.

Since it's almost night, we decide to get ready to go out. I pick the most beautiful lingerie for you, a set that you haven't worn yet. The lace bra is a bit transparent but not too revealing although one can definitely see your nipples if they look closely enough. We try on a few tops, but nothing seems to match your stunning, tight skirt that's a dark blue, almost green.

"Honey," I say, "how about no top? The bra doesn't look like a regular bra -- it's more like a top," I continue.

"Are you sure?" you ask hesitantly. "It's a bit small on me," you say, looking in the mirror. The truth is, you were thinking the same thing.

"Yes, let's do it!" I answer.

We're at a lively bar, ordering our third drink at the counter. We've been dancing for a few hours now, and we're both a little tipsy and sweaty. The music is upbeat, and the atmosphere is light and positive.

"Hey you!" a guy standing next to you shouts, his voice competing with the music. "Aren't you the couple from our room?" he continues.

You notice he's struggling not to look at your breasts, but it's a losing battle. He is tall and has dark, tousled hair, a chiseled jawline, and deep-set blue eyes. His athletic build is evident even under his clothes.

"Yes!" you exclaim. "So sorry about earlier," you continue.

"No need to apologize, that was the highlight of my trip. Your boyfriend is a very lucky man," the guy responds.

"Oh, I know it," I answer, laughing. "But I'm not the only man she's made lucky."

"Somehow, I'm not surprised," he says. "I don't think I've ever met a girl who would take the risk of getting caught in a hostel room like that."

You stand there silently, unsure of what to say. Embarrassment washes over you, yet the attention is strangely arousing. It's hard to believe we're discussing your body this way. You feel the guy's hand gently pressing against your lower back, adding to the complexity of your emotions.

"Oh, she's like that!" I almost brag. "You won't believe what she can do when she's drunk. We were at this wedding once and that was the best blow job of my life," I continue. "Honey, I think we have a photo. Should we show him?" I ask.

I'm obviously pretty drunk.

"Umm, Jack. Do you think it's a good idea?" you hesitate.

"Come on! I'll buy you a shot if you do," the guy interrupts. "In fact, all your drinks are on me tonight if I see the photo."

"Okay, fine, but make it quick," you agree, caught up in the excitement and the boldness of the moment.

I pull out the phone and find the pic where you're standing on your knees, visibly drunk, completely naked, with my ball in your mouth and my hard cock resting on your face, looking straight into the camera.

"Holy fuck!" he exclaims. "I knew it'd be special but this is something else. Not going to lie guys, I'm very turned on," he says, not hesitating to admit it. His hand on your back is now lower, almost touching your ass.

You take the shot he got you. It went down pretty smoothly.

I place my hand gently on your stomach, pressing you against his hand on your back, as I give you a kiss on the cheek.

"Fine!" you exclaim. Show him the video from Greece!" you continue, almost not believing yourself.

The shot has gotten to you. His hand is also starting to drive you crazy. You now want it on your ass.

"Check this out!" I say while playing the video.

You can't believe another man is watching you ride your boyfriend. Thank god we filmed you from the back, you think to yourself.

"Fuck, she is a rider! Man, you're so lucky," he continues.

He grabs my phone and zooms in on your ass.

"Damn! Ok, this may be out of line but..."

He hesitates for a moment.

Your heart pounds in anticipation.

"How much would you say she can suck me off for? I'm so hard and horny and this video has made it much worse. How about a thousand dollars?"

"Honey, what do you think," I ask while giving you another kiss on your cheek. "Want to have some fun?"

We return to the hostel room, all three of us visibly drunk. We're giggling and staggering around.

"Where's your friend, by the way?" I ask the guy as I pour you a cup of water.

"Oh, he's hooking up with a girl we met earlier. He might be back soon," he replies.

"Okay, so..." I start, then turn to you with a more commanding tone, "Monica, go stand in the middle of the room."

You do as I say.

"Do you want to see a show?" I ask the guy.

"Yes, please!" he eagerly answers. But I may take my thing out if our arrangement is still in place.

He unzips his jeans and a massive hard dick jumps out pointing at you like an arrow. It's straight and a bit veiny, he's cleanly shaved. His head is completely open with a bit of pre-cum on the tip. You can tell he's been hard for a while.

He then takes off his shirt revealing his six pack. "His shoulders are so broad," you think to yourself.

You start to dance slowly to the tunes on my phone. You can't believe there's another man's hard dick in front of you.

As you move, enjoying your body, he grabs his pulsating tool and begins to slide his hand up and down it while eating you out with his eyes. He does it again and again, slowly picking up the pace.

You feel your black transparent underwear is soaking wet at this point. You want him inside.

Suddenly...

"Fuck!" he exclaims. "I'm about to cum! I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Ugh!"

It took you literally 30 seconds to get this guy to this stage by just dancing in front of him and sucking him off with your eyes.

The alcohol pushes you to get on your knees. You've been in this situation with a few guys now and you know exactly what to do. Somehow you're always drunk when this happens.

He grabs you by the head and pushes your face onto his hard-rock cock, all the way in, one single motion, until your lips are on his balls and his tip is in your throat. You put your hands on his knees to keep your balance. You know he won't let you catch a breath until he's done. Your nose is pressing into his lower stomach, right under his abs.

You close your eyes and embrace the fact that for the next few moments your role in this room has been reduced to doing only one thing. A thought also crosses your mind that your ass must look really hot from behind right now.

Seconds later as you're running out of air, you start to feel his warm thick cum going into your throat. It's so much. You force your head up to make eye contact with him so now your chin is resting on his balls. You know guys like it that way. He's looking directly into your eyes as his dick is pushing more and more cum inside. He is still all the way in. This angle makes you spit out a bit from the corners of your mouth and now his cum is dripping down your chin. He makes a few thrusts into your face while holding your head as if trying to empty his balls completely.

He lets a massive moan out and finally lets you catch your breath for the first time. You collapse on your ass and stare at me with your mouth slightly open. Your saliva mixed with cum is dripping on your hard nipples that are now very visible under your bra. You know exactly how much I love it when your face is so messy.

"Fuck! That was the best money I've ever spent," he says almost shaking.