All Comments on 'Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 06'

by J_Patish

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
francis_toliverfrancis_toliver12 months ago

I know you get a lot of feedback to soften your writing, but I got to say, your non-con stuff is hot as hell. Don't get me wrong, the rest of your stuff is great as well, but I just wanted you to know you have a contingent of readers that really appreciate your non-con stuff and would like to see more.

For myself, I would love to see a story about the first time the father from sweet 18 was taken by the mother and a current scene between the grandmother and her son in law (the father in that story). In any case, thanks for the writing and all the effort you put into your work.

FeredirFeredir12 months ago

The switch of perspective to a completely new character felt kind of weird; almost as if it could be its own separate side story. The content though was amazing and hot as usual. Thanks for another chapter and looking forward to the next one!

mrmatt24mrmatt2411 months ago

Really liked this story. Would also enjoy a story going more in-depth into the MC’s first time with his sister.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Non con is where your creativity blossoms. Keep it up.

totostorytotostory9 months ago

I glad you comeback, anyway I Liked the other chapters more than this one, I skip the most paraghragh searching for the real mother to appear, there is no futamom into it !, Imo what makes your stories unique is that the element of futamom/son, I mean the mix between love-making/rough sex, the deep feeling between them make the story more thrilling/erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed this chapter, but would greatly appreciate added chapters to cover open storylines. A follow-up with his sister, next morning with Petra's punishment, connecting with Hot-mom (Helen), & general. Also, I'd love to hear how Jake gets on and how Helen get's on. In general, I love the overall story. Could also include a storyline on Jessica's son. Just a wonderful series. Only wish I could score it above a 5. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous