Late Night Hookup Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was weird even leaving her apartment, in her sneakers, track pants, a gray hoodie over her white shirt, a gym bag over her shoulder, while her makeup was done so very heavily. She snickered to herself at the idea of going to a very fancy gym where people wear makeup.

But at the same time, she felt this slight paranoia of being seen like this. Fortunately the apartment building was quiet, but once out on the streets, she already thought every person was eyeing her up and wondering what she was up to, even though no one could possibly know.

She walked a few hundred feet up to the point where she had told Kath she could be picked up, and waited there, occasionally grabbing her phone to check if she had any new messages, but there were none. She didn't even know what car to look for, but she figured it would be obvious once Kath would arrive.

And it was. Eventually, Charlotte saw a car stopping right around the corner, a small Toyota. She approached the car, and tried to look inside from a respectable distance, slightly bending, as she then suddenly stood there eye in eye with that very kinky woman she had been having so many doubts about. She immediately recognized her face, and it sent a small adrenaline shiver through her legs.

She then stepped closer towards the car, and then opened the passenger door, peeking in.

"Hi..." she said, feeling somewhat awkward about meeting her like this, after their wild adventure months ago.

Kath took a few things off the passenger seat as Charlotte stood next to the car, freeing up the seat for her, before Charlotte stepped in, placed the gym bag in between her legs, and then just like that, she sat right next to the woman she had been thinking about so much. With whom she had had such a life altering, perverted experience. The idea of her now being here, near her own apartment, felt oddly intimidating. The adventure had always felt as a distant thing, safe and far away.

Kath looked at her as the car still stood there right on the corner, gazing at Charlotte without a word. Charlotte looked back, an awkward smile on her pretty, heavily made up face.

Then slowly, Kath reached out to Charlotte's face, and she could immediately feel the woman's dominance in the air. She brushed some of Charlotte's blonde hair behind her ear, and then touched her ear with her fingers, squeezing her ear slightly.

"Very pretty... I missed that face."

Charlotte felt goosebumps creeping down her spine as she managed to keep that slight smile on her face, while looking into Kath's eyes, and for a moment, she thought she was referring to the long time she had been ghosting her after what happened, and was afraid of a remark in that direction, but she said nothing.

But then the intensity with which Kath's fingers held Charlotte's ear increased noticeably.

"Are you going to be a good little whore?"

Just like in the texts, but hearing it, in reality now, in that car so close to her house hard Charlotte's mind spinning again. Exactly like at Kath's apartment, she was definitely not one for small talk.

"Yes," Charlotte answered awkwardly, and already she couldn't believe she was going so far along into this whole game so willingly, feeling deeply worried about the risk of being seen in that car by someone she knew, or anyone seeing what was happening just by looking into the car as it was parked there alongside the road.

"Mhm... yeah I know you are..." Kath replied while she loosened the grip around Charlotte's ear, as if she used the pressure only to make a point.

Charlotte swore she could see a slight smirk on the woman's face when she then let go of her ear, and finally turned her eyes away from Charlotte and set the car in motion.

She casually turned up the radio volume, and there they were, listening to some Italian radio station as they drove off to new experiences for Charlotte.

But after passing the first few traffic lights, Kath turned down the volume slightly to be able to talk to Charlotte.

"Come here..." Kath said idly, while keeping her eyes on the road, and casually reaching out to Charlotte.

Charlotte was still processing the way Kath was coming off as dominant as she had been, as if being here in the car, outside, made no difference to her from being inside. The tone, and her unclear demand, triggered something inside Charlotte that she had felt while first visiting, and what she had been longing for despite her inner struggle.

But what did she actually mean? Charlotte knew very well how strict she was, and how she barely would even tolerate questions. She nervously moved slightly on her seat, but while she did, Kath kept extending her hand towards her, as if it was a hint to come closer, while not taking her eyes off the road.

It felt daring to be doing this, right there in the car, with people in other cars possibly being able to see what was happening. But she gave in, while doubting, and leaned her upper body, her face, more towards Kath.

Finally, as she approached Kath's hand, she felt those fingers yet again reaching for her ear, and first gently, then more firmly, pulling on her earlobe, as if wanting to force her down.

Charlotte, while feeling her face redden, went along with it, and felt herself pulled down, all the way to the level of Kath's waist, staring at the older woman's thigh wrapped in jeans while feeling that strict pinching grip around her earlobe, feeling her own body heat up because of the shame.

"I promised my customers an experienced, very willing little slut. So you're gonna have to try hard, aren't you."

Charlotte's face flushed even deeper, while trying to process what she said. But she knew very well what answer was being expected, despite her still being unsure about the concept of 'customers' in the first place. Who was she even referring to? And customers? Plural? How far was Kath going to take this, and did she even realize she was just in it for another one time adventure?

"Yes," Charlotte answered from that peculiar position, with her head moved down.

"Yeah you are," she heard Kath's low, determined voice again as the car took another turn, as if it was obvious that Charlotte would have to play along nicely.

"Good whores behave nice and clingy. Are you gonna behave nice and clingy? Like a good little slut?"

Charlotte wasn't even sure she could give an honest answer, but had to tell herself that all of this was still their kinky game, and she should just play along and give the expected answers. It was very obvious what that woman was expecting her to say, with these suggestive questions.

"Yes," she answered again, while being aware of the doubt in her voice, in her body.

"Mm..." she heard Kath mumble, "... good little whore. You're gonna practice on me now," she said while slowly but surely tugging Charlotte's ear up, allowing her to sit straight again, and finally let go of her ear, leaving Charlotte in the passenger's seat blushing still.

Charlotte felt confused, as she had no idea what exactly Kath meant by that. She felt somewhat lost, and once again she doubted whether this was a good idea at all. She realized that whatever it was they were going to do, it would be different, perhaps even more demanding of her, from what they were doing last time. Was she actually ready for this, and had she not been all too eager to just jump on a new adventure?

Kath looked to the side, to Charlotte, as Charlotte just sat there, their eyes meeting and Charlotte feeling ever so insecure.

"Well? Reach out to me, use that pretty little whore hand," she then said using a tone that almost sounded as if she was bored while explaining it.

Charlotte actually felt pressured, while even then in the car Kath managed to be so very demanding, humiliating her, using words that were so condescending, while acting as if that's the least that could be expected of her. Again there were these doubts on her mind. Was she really letting this woman treat her any way she wanted?

She wasn't even sure whether she was trying to teach her something, or ridicule her, but she finally then reached out, and laid her hand on Kath's upper arm, stuck in a black leather jacket, awkwardly caressing her, as if showing some kind of affection.

Kath did not respond, and Charlotte didn't know whether she should stop after a while, or just continue. She chose the latter just to be sure and avoid criticism.

"That's a good slut. Keep looking at me."

Charlotte just sat there, in the passenger's seat, looking at Kath, who kept her eyes on the road while driving, and feeling her face flush at the thought of how deeply humiliating that little act was.

"A customer needs to feel like she's the most important thing to you," she then finally continued. "You exaggerate everything, you make everything sexual."

She looked at Charlotte, as if wanting to make sure that she understood her, and Charlotte just nodded awkwardly, as if she understood.

"She doesn't look at you, you get clingy. She suggests something, you agree enthusiastically. She wants to see that slutty ass, you bend over. You make an effort with every thing, you understand me?"

Charlotte felt herself getting more tense by the minute, while her hand was still awkwardly caressing Kath's upper arm, her eyes on her while sitting next to her in the car, as she saw Kath's face turn to her, as if wanting to make sure she really understood.

"Mhm," Charlotte said, while feeling ever so secure. She was not sure at all.

"What's that?" Kath sounded pushy.

"Yeah," Charlotte then said, loud and clear, as if she was some child having to speak up, and once again she realized she might have been right about this woman exploiting her lack of experience, although now she was even confused about that. Perhaps she expected her to be more experienced than she was?

"You've got speak up. They want to hear you. If they want to see pussy, you take your panties off. They stick a finger in you, you ride it like a good slut." She paused briefly. "Those people pay good money for you. I don't want you to go acting like some prude."

Charlotte gulped quietly, as she started to understand that there were going to be pretty high expectations. That this was maybe a bit more serious than the vague idea that she had of it. But there was no turning back now. She wouldn't even be able to come up with the right words, besides having given into doing this so clearly in the texts they had been sending back and forth. And those people? Again plural? What was that really about? Did Kath imagine there going to be multiple in a row? And in how far was this still a game? Had she underestimated all this, in her nagging craving for another adventure?

They kept driving, with Charlotte being too insecure to stop awkwardly caressing Kath's arm, her shoulder even, in an attempt to show that she was able to be 'clingy' as she called it, and she had the feeling that every car that passed would be able to witness the strange game was going on inside their car.

The car then took another turn, into a quieter street, and finally drove up a parking lot in between two apartment buildings. Kath parked the car, and when the engine turned off, she looked into Charlotte's eyes again after turning on the interior light inside the car, with Charlotte's hand still where it was. She couldn't believe she had forgotten how pushy Kath could be, and how hard it was for her to be anywhere near being in control of herself when she was in her presence.

"Are you alright?" Kath then said, and it was probably the first nice thing she said to Charlotte ever since they've met at first.

"Sure," Charlotte just nodded, downright relieved to receive at least some kind of empathy while facing this new adventure, and it gave her at least some confidence.

"You've done that makeup very well... good girl," she said, and Charlotte even managed to give her a meek smile. It sounded almost motherly, in a twisted way.

Kath checked her phone, apparently to look at the time, and then unfastened her seat belt.

"Alright, let's go."

Kath opened the door on her side, and Charlotte followed her lead, picking up the gym back from between her feet, and got out of the car. Once outside, she took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air, trying to get herself together. If she had known about the weight of any of this upfront, she probably would not have agreed to it. And wasn't that the mistake she made the first time?

Even while the two of them walked towards one of the apartment buildings, Charlotte following Kath, she had to talk herself into believing that this was what she really wanted. Adventure was what she wanted. Kinky adventure. And not with people like that ridiculous "Mistress Muriel". She'd still pick Kath over some stupid 'mistress' like her. But now, now she had to put some effort into it. This wasn't going to be easy, but it was going to be adventure for sure.

Kath was dressed regularly, not for sex, as she clearly was on that first night Charlotte was visiting. Wearing jeans, the black leather jacket and flat black boots, with Charlotte being almost a head taller than the older woman next to her, but that said exactly nothing about the dynamic between them.

She followed Kath up the gallery stairs, and with every step, it felt as if she felt more nervous. What was waiting for her? What if she froze? What kind of person was there? Or people? Did she even remember what Kath said exactly?

Kath stopped at one of the doors, and Charlotte's heart was beating faster as she heard the lock of the door open seconds after she pressed the button next to the door, standing right behind Kath.

The door opened, and a large, butchy woman appeared, seemingly about as tall as Charlotte herself, but in contrast, she was thick, with short red hair, barefoot, and dressed in gray jogging pants and a wide football shirt.

She held the door open, and Kath gave her a quick hug, by means of a greeting.

"Janice," she heard Kath say, her voice calm.

"Hey Kath, how's things," she heard the woman say, while Charlotte clearly saw her peeking over Kath's shoulder, to her.

Janice's eyes seemed almost predatory, and it sent a slight shiver down her spine. Was this the person? The customer? She did step in behind Kath, but just as she tried to think how she should greet Janice herself, both Kath and Janice seemed to completely ignore her, while the front door was still open.

"Can she change here?" Kath pointed to a door directly on the left of the short hallway.

"Yeah, yeah, you know the way."

Charlotte noticed very clearly how Janice was staring at her up and down, over her hoodie, over her Adidas pants, and while she had the urge to look away when those eyes met hers, she just managed to give her a polite smile, feeling pushed trying to remember what Kath had told her about giving a customer attention. The smile wasn't returned, which made Charlotte feel even more insecure, as she then stepped into the room, the door opened by Kath.

Kath was quick to turn on the light in what appeared to be the bedroom, and closed the door. She gave Charlotte a slight push in her back.

"Alright, go change."

Charlotte nodded slightly, as she quietly sat down on the bed, taking off the hoodie and leaving it behind her on the bed, and on to untie her sneakers, taking them off, and pulling the socks from her feet. The idea alone that this Janice woman would see her in something as slutty as she brought was hard to imagine, but she knew very well that that was going to happen.

Kath stood in front of the bed, in front of her, a hand on her hip, as if wanting to follow every move of the beautiful blonde starting her transformation.

"Give me the bag," Kath then said, reaching out her hand, just when Charlotte was pulling her shirt over her head, revealing her simple white bra.

Without a word, Charlotte left her shirt on the bed with her hoodie, reached to the bag, and handed it to Kath.

Charlotte continued undressing, and her worries just would not stop, while Kath unzipped her gym bag, and started tossing items of clothing to Charlotte, making her look up for just a second as one of her black sexy stockings was thrown right at her feet while she slid her blue Adidas pants off her smooth long legs.

More items followed, and as she unclasped her bra, and let her perfect, full breasts out, she saw both her stockings being joined by her black garter belt, and the sexy black thong she was not allowed to wear while over at Kath's place the first time.

She finally lifted her hips to slide down her simple, comfy white cotton panties, and having put all her clothes in a pile behind her on the bed, she attached the small garter belt around her waist.

"How are you gonna act again when you get out there?" Kath said, like a teacher wanting to make sure her student remembered.

"Clingy," Charlotte responded as she looked up briefly to Kath's ever serious face, while immediately worrying again about whether she could do that.

"And who is the most important tonight?" Kath continued after a brief pause, not affirming Charlotte's answer, while Charlotte was pulling up the sexy, delicate black stockings, and attached them to the garter belt.

She looked up at Kath before answering, not even sure what the answer to that was supposed to be.

"The customer...?" she answered, and she couldn't believe she sounded like some little girl, feeling so very inexperienced with what was apparently being expected of her.

Again, no answer, while she saw only the thong laying in front of her. Kath was very clearly putting herself in control of what she was going to wear exactly, even though she had presumed she was going to wear the whole outfit, including the bra and the dress.

She picked the high strappy black platform heels from the gym bag, and handed them to Charlotte. Without a word, she took them, and bending down, she put them on her stocking clad feet, securing the straps as she did.

"Come here..." Kath then said, in that same dominant voice Charlotte remembered so well from her first adventure. That voice that secretly became an obsession for Charlotte in the past few weeks, after she finally allowed herself freely to remember fragments of what happened.

No dress, no bra. In just the garters, stockings, thong and high heels, the leggy blonde finally stood up on the very high heels accentuating her height and her legs even more, and took a few steps towards Kath, while her beautiful bare breasts bounced slightly with her strut on those high shoes, until facing her from a few feet away, a somewhat insecure look in her eyes.

"Show me. How are you going to behave, little whore."

It wasn't a question. Charlotte felt so very awkward, as she then took a step closer towards Kath, reaching out to her leather jacket just as she did in the car, and just like before, caressed Kath's shoulder, over her upper arm, while she stood there in that incredibly sexy, skimpy outfit, even topless, contrasting so heavily with the fully clothed, shorter Kath.

"Closer," Kath said while casually reaching out to Charlotte's small garter belt, hooked her finger behind it, and pulled on it slightly, towards her.

Charlotte moved even closer, until Kath stopped pulling, with her bare nipples now just slightly touching Kath's leather jacket.

"Sway those hips a little bit," Kath said while looking down to Charlotte's waist, as her fingers left the gorgeous blonde's garter belt alone, trailed over her hip, and then rested on the soft, bare skin of her left ass cheek.

Kath's voice sounded as distant, careless as ever, while Charlotte awkwardly started to move her hips slightly, seductively. Despite her embarrassment, she knew very well that this was what Kath was expecting.

"That's right..." Kath continued approvingly, while her hand started to squeeze Charlotte's butt slightly. "Pretty ass..." she mumbled.

123456...8