Late Night Hookup Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte, while trying not to show how her nerves were at an all time high, then stepped away from her, her hand slipping off Darlene's back, and turned around. She knew what to do, but doing this right in front of these women, full of expectations, was yet another level up from doing it in front of Kath.

Taking a few steps away from Darlene, right there on her side of the counter, Charlotte then bent forward, and knowing very well how Darlene's eyes must be focusing on her uncovered ass in that skimpy g-string thong, she bent at the waist, all the way forward until her hands were once again resting on her stocking clad thighs, literally showing off her ass to Darlene, feeling like such a slut, feeling her legs tremble slightly because of the intense feeling of humiliation. Was she literally selling her body like that? Showing off what they were going to get if they paid for her?

Charlotte almost jumped as then, out of the blue, Darlene's hand slapped hard on her right ass cheek, followed closely by her left, letting one of her perfect cheeks jiggle after the other while she gasped quietly. Sure, they weren't hard enough to leave a long lasting sting, but they certainly were not playful either. As if they were full of meaning, full of reassuring that she was only a piece of pretty meat for those two, as if announcing how she was going to be treated.

"Very pretty..." the woman behind her mumbled, as Charlotte obediently remained in that slutty pose, not daring to just stand up straight.

"She gets a lot of praise for her ass," she heard Kath remark, as if holding a sales pitch, and making it seem like Charlotte had been doing this many times before.

"Mhm... I can see why," Darlene commented, leaving Charlotte feeling complimented in some twisted way.

She then felt Darlene's hand lay flat on her right cheek, like Janice had done before, and it felt so very condescending as she just stood there in that bent position while Darlene started squeezing her cheek, flat out groping her, trying her best to seem okay with it, offering herself like some complete slut, while those women didn't know that she had been instructed to do so just minutes before.

"Nice and obedient slut too, isn't she."

"Well I hope she's not gonna be a whiny bitch like that last girl we had over, what was her name? Alice?" Janice commented from across the counter.

"Said she was gonna charge extra for getting her nipples red," Darlene chuckled from behind Charlotte, while still groping her ass as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Yeah she was a piece of work," Janice laughed.

Charlotte felt herself getting more confused about what all this was, and what Kath's game was in all this. So she did this regularly? Renting girls out that she met through that F4F app? And were they like her, trying a new adventure and being talked into doing this? And did what she just heard not seem more like a professional escort, asking for more money for something? Was this really still a game they were playing?

"Yeah I had a little chat with her about that afterwards, but I think this one's better for you," Kath remarked, almost even apologetically, as if she was responsible.

"Back here, slut," Charlotte again heard that condescending tone from Darlene, followed by another hard slap on her ass. She couldn't believe how this crude way of treating her was considered completely normal.

Embarrassed, without a word, she stood back up again, and turned to face Darlene again, who was looking at her as if she was testing her. But Charlotte kept trying. She had to be clingy, she had to exaggerate.

She walked back up to the older, butchy woman, and repeated the ritual from before, pressing her half naked body against her in that same clingy way, while she immediately felt Darlene's arm wrap around her bare waist like she did before.

"Does she like kinky games?"

Charlotte kept feeling awkward about them talking about her in third person, as if she wasn't able to talk herself somehow.

"Oh trust me, the kinkier the better. Isn't that right, Angel."

Charlotte looked at Kath, awkwardly, seeing Kath's sharp eyes, as intolerant of any push back as ever, as if forcing Charlotte to go along into this, while perfectly aware that it was all new to her.

"Mhm," Charlotte found the courage to play along, nodding despite her insecurity, although too nervous to really speak up.

What was she even committing to? What did they even mean by kinky games? Was she supposed to know? And didn't they expect someone much more experienced?

"Mmm..." Darlene then mumbled, as if she was very satisfied with the answer, while she reached out again and playfully ran her hand on Charlotte's flat, bare stomach again.

"I think we're gonna have a lot of fun with this one. What do you say Janice, book an extra hour of foreplay?"

Charlotte awkwardly looked in the direction of Janice, who was calmly witnessing how Darlene was getting acquainted with her, while apparently the grownups were deciding her fate for her.

"Yeah, let's do it," Janice responded with a slight, satisfied smirk.

"So, two hours and anal as an extra?" Kath asked casually, as if taking an order at a restaurant.

"Yeah, yeah... and some S&M play."

Even at the casual mentioning of that term sent a slight tremble down Charlotte's leg. She always hated the harsh sound of it, although she realized full well that that definitely was what she had been doing with Kath the last time she was there. It was just that she associated it with people being tied up in ridiculous rubber outfits and being tormented for hours.

"Oh, yeah of course. Alright..." Kath said, while Janice got off her stool and reached into her pocket, casually handing Kath a wad of bills, while all Charlotte could do was observe it helplessly, Darlene's hand still wrapped around her waist.

"Let's see... five... and... six hundred," Janice elaborated as she put the money right in front of Kath.

Charlotte couldn't believe the money she saw was actually for her. Or for what she was going to do here, anyway. Money actually being involved made it all seem so very real, even though she had started to realize that this definitely was not the first time Kath was doing this. Pimping girls, that was.

"Yeah, perfect," Kath said just as casually while putting the money in her purse, before gesturing at Charlotte. "Come here Angel," she said, literally as if a mom was summoning her young daughter.

Janice let go off Charlotte's waist, and Charlotte walked towards Kath, while maintaining that sexy strut barely consciously.

Kath then stood up from her stool, and reached out to her and took her wrist, and only by means of pulling on it, led her back towards the door to the corridor where they came from, away from where Janice and Darlene were sitting.

While standing in the door opening, where they had some privacy to talk away from the women, Kath stopped and looked up to her.

"Are you gonna be a good girl tonight?" she said, while keeping her voice down. As if she wanted to make sure Charlotte was up for it.

"Mhm, yeah," Charlotte nodded, with a mind full of doubts, but somehow still wanting to keep her promise towards Kath.

"Keep acting clingy, exaggerate everything, they love that, you understand? The way you move, the way you talk, always give them a little extra."

Charlotte just nodded, but apparently that was not good enough for Kath, who even seemed slightly stressed.

"I asked you something, you understand?" she repeated with some kind of urge in her voice.

"Yes," Charlotte said, uncomfortably looking into Kath's eyes.

Kath kept staring for seconds, as if she wanted to make sure that Charlotte meant it.

"I don't want any complaints. Now go in there and show them a good time. And remember what I said. I'll pick you up in two," she continued, while Charlotte once again found herself doubting between this being a game or some weird, edgy reality, as she felt Kath's hand reaching around her, and pushing into her lower back, as a sign for her to go back in there.

If anything, Charlotte felt even more nervous after Kath's pep talk, as she made her way back into the apartment, and knowing Kath was looking at her, exaggerated her sexy strut, not wanting her to be disappointed, even though it seemed so very clear that she was yet again using her naivety.

"Alright, have fun with her you two," she heard Kath from behind her.

"Thanks darling, I'm sure we will," Darlene, the shorter woman said, while Charlotte walked back towards her, and seeing Janice glance at her stocking clad legs as if she was ready to receive her bought goods, not even looking in the direction of the corridor as Charlotte heard Kath's footsteps going down the corridor, and heard the front door closing from afar.

Darlene then held out her hand for Charlotte to take it, and Janice joined them as Charlotte took it, the three of them walking towards the living room area, while Charlotte felt so awkward walking there in between those two butchy, older women, topless in just that skimpy lingerie, in their apartment.

But it was only then that Charlotte saw what else was there in that L-shaped apartment. Right around the corner of what she had been able to see was a large bed, with a red rubber sheet on it, and she felt her nerves increase even more when she saw what was laid out on it. A riding crop, a dildo attached to a harness, some small bottle she couldn't really identify, all nicely laid out at the end. What was she getting into here?

But Charlotte was led towards the large couch on the other end, accompanied by the women. Darlene then let go of Charlotte's hand, and both of them took place on the couch, leaving some space between them.

"Are you gonna sit down, pretty girl? We want to get to know you a bit better," Janice said, still having that slight smirk on her face that seemed by now as if it was her natural expression.

"Sure," Charlotte even managed to smile politely, and promising herself to do the best she could with what Kath had instructed her. She had to at least try.

Charlotte turned and sat down on the couch, right in between those predatory older looking women glancing her over still. She crossed her legs to at least seem confident, while her heart was pounding.

The taller one, Janice, immediately reached out to her blonde hair, running her fingers through it, touching her scalp, while she could feel Darlene's fingers sliding along her stocking clad thigh.

"Pretty thing aren't you..." Janice said, "I bet most customers hire you for your pretty legs, or is it your face?"

"Or your ass?" Charlotte heard Darlene say.

Charlotte felt so very awkward, the way she was being talked to, and apparently the women even expected an answer. She had to bluff. She had to exaggerate.

"Oh... my legs most of the time, yeah," she answered, lying her way out of this.

"Hmm... give me a nice kiss, Angel with the pretty legs," Janice then said, while she could feel her fingertips increasing pressure on the back of her head, as if wanting her to come closer to her.

Charlotte knew that she couldn't refuse. In fact, she just felt that 'nice kiss' making it something sexual, for some reason.

She leaned towards Janice, causing her to lift one of her exposed cheeks from the couch, on which she immediately felt Darlene's hand caressing her skin, while she approached Janice's face. Janice wasn't leaving anything to chance, and the moment she pressed her lips against those of the much older woman, she felt how Janice opened her mouth, and before she knew it, their tongues were twirling in a kiss that felt very sexual, Janice's tongue feeling as if wanting to devour her, while she was sitting there, topless, in just those garters, stockings, thong and high heels, her bare ass being caressed casually, objectifying, by Darlene while she was kissing Janice in that passionate way.

"Mmm, tasty little tongue. Go on, give Darlene a nice kiss too," Janice then finally urged her as she ended the kiss.

Charlotte could barely believe she was acting like this, making it seem she was exactly what she was promised to be. A hooker, making out with anyone who'd pay her. She withdrew herself from Janice, and simply leaned the other way while she felt Darlene's fingers slide off her bare cheek, only to be replaced by Janice's on her other cheek, as she then sat there leaned towards Darlene. Darlene had an expectant look in her eyes, as if nothing about kissing another woman within seconds was out of the ordinary, not giving Charlotte any time at all to think about what was happening.

She felt Janice's hand eagerly squeezing her exposed cheek as she was entangled in yet another overly sexual kiss, followed by a soft slap, while she felt Darlene's flat hand running over her face, and playing with her hair, making her feel like some kind of sex toy in between those two older women lusting for her.

"You said you like showing off, hmm...?" she heard Janice comment from behind her, as Darlene finally broke the kiss too. She could only presume that Apparently that getting to know kiss was satisfying enough at least, and that she had nailed the first steps.

Charlotte didn't answer, as Darlene seemed to still want her attention while holding her head, Charlotte looking right into Darlene's predatory eyes, until she felt a sharp surprise smack on her ass, sending a shiver through her body.

"Anybody home?" she heard from behind her, sarcastically, while Charlotte felt her face flush, and finally looked at Janice from the corner of her eye, Darlene still holding her in that same position, the expression on Darlene's face not even changing as Charlotte was being reprimanded by her friend.

"I asked you something honey."

Charlotte tried hard to maintain her confidence, while she felt as if she was being criticized already. She knew she had to go with the flow of this. There was no escaping. She had committed herself to it, not only to Kath, but also simply by being here, by presenting herself like an escort, by even letting these women pay for her.

"Mhm, I love it," she even tried to live up to the promise Kath had made about her, feeling so very awkward about admitting it now herself.

But while her talking like that was clearly a little act, the two women seemed to expect no less. No surprise, no comment on it.

"Alright, show us what you got then. How about you do a nice striptease for us, you'd like that, wouldn't you."

"Mhm..." Charlotte responded, still not at all sure what she was in for, while Darlene finally let go of her.

A striptease! And it wasn't at all like she had much to take off, she only had that sexy, slutty thong really covering herself.

Once again Kath's words echoed in her mind. Exaggerate everything. She had to do it. She had to give them some kind of slutty performance.

"You got a favorite strip song honey? I guess you like hip hop like the others? Or is some rock good? We like rock better."

Charlotte had to think for a second about what that even meant. They really did seem to think she was used to all this, and expected her to even have a preference as to what music to strip to.

"Oh, I don't mind really," Charlotte said, trying to seem casual as she sat up straight, while Janice was searching on her phone for some music to play.

"Some Guns 'n Roses?"

Charlotte saw how Janice was looking up to her from her phone, and Charlotte felt herself getting more and more insecure by her paying so much attention to this whole thing. As if they were expecting something special from something she had never really done before. Sure, she danced regularly while clubbing, but this was so very different, and she'd be so much on the spot.

"Mhm, sure."

She heard a new song coming from the speakers, and the volume being turned up. It was show time.

Charlotte felt her legs tremble slightly as she stood up, tall on her dangerously high heels, in that skimpy outfit, the two women on the couch looking up to her expectantly as she then turned to face them, in front of the couch. Once again she had to repeat to herself what Kath said, and reminded herself that this was just a game. A game that she had committed herself to. A game that she had wanted.

She saw both of the much older, butch women glancing at her, glancing at her perfect, long stocking clad legs, the bare skin right above the black stockings with the garter straps adding a sexy, delicate touch to her bare skin, at her skimpy black thong, right over her toned tummy, and up to her bare breasts. She could feel the objectifying effect when she saw Darlene looking at her legs, her face neutral, but it was that same neutral look that made it seem as if they were really expecting something from her. As if it was her job to change that neutral look into a satisfied one.

Charlotte then daringly started to gyrate her hips, as she moved her hands down, to run them over her hips, over the sexy garter belt, sensually moving them down, while it felt as if she was being assessed like someone taking some kind of test.

She knew those two were demanding. They had paid money for this, and it was very clear from their attitude throughout, that they had been expecting her to not show any inhibitions. They had been expected the polar opposite. Someone who knew how to be a slut. Maybe someone who was even a natural at it, while Charlotte definitely wasn't. But now she had to perform, and she had to do it as well as she could.

As she moved her hands up, to the rhythm of that rock song she barely knew, she saw both women's eyes follow them, following every move critically, as if undecided whether she was good enough still. It was even a relief for Charlotte when Janice then bent towards her, just when she ran her hands over her bare, round breasts, caressing them softly, seductively even, and seeing Janice reach out to her stocking clad legs, as if wanting to touch her, on impulse, she stepped forward slightly to accommodate the woman. She could barely believe she was doing that, but in some twisted way, that hand reaching out for her felt like some sort of approval, of admiration. She was actually accommodating her while Janice's bulky, older body hunched slightly towards her, as if having trouble to reach out to her.

Janice did not seem surprised in the least as Charlotte moved closer to her, and ran her hand over Charlotte's pretty, stocking clad thigh as she stood there dancing a bit right in front of them, with Charlotte now actually cupping her bare breasts with her hands, and caressing them, even squeezing them a bit, like she imagined an actual stripper would do.

She felt almost desperate for more approval, with Darlene just sitting back and watching, as her friend, or however they were related, ran her hand over Charlotte's outer thigh seemingly casually, while the somewhat loud music did not give a chance to communicate with them, and the only approval she could really get at this point was from the women's body language, which made her situation even more nerve wrecking.

But she knew very well she couldn't just stop there, just teasing softly like that. She had to prove that she was going to live up to what they paid for. Exaggerate everything. That was her key to approval, she felt. But now that she was on her own, without the strict, dominant Kath micro managing her every move, she felt lost, and desperate to hold on to some guidance. But the only thing she got to go with were Kath's brief instructions, which she tried to remember hard. She remembered how Kath had explained how to show herself off. How to anticipate even a finger entering her. How to be "clingy". She just had to try, or she'd look like some kind of fool, and that, despite the peculiar situation she was now in, was something she really wanted to avoid.

123456...8