Late Night Hookup Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as they approached the apartment building where Charlotte lived, Kath finally withdrew her finger from Charlotte's mouth, needing both hands on the wheel as she made the turn, to stop right there on the corner where Charlotte had been picked up earlier that night.

"Give me a kiss," Kath then said as she parked the car in the exact same spot as earlier.

Charlotte smiled slightly, as she knew this was goodbye, at least for now, leaned into Kath, and actually gave her a willing, sensual kiss on her mouth. She couldn't decide whether she was actually grateful for this humiliating adventure, she could barely think straight, acting on feelings only.

The expression on Kath's face barely changed as she then finally ended the kiss.

"I'll be in touch soon," she said calmly, but so reassuringly, before Charlotte then picked up her gym bag, and with a blush still on her face, then opened the car door.

"Okay," she said, with her lips curling into a disoriented smile.

1...345678