Late Night Hookup Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to remember?" she then looked up at Charlotte, again being treated as if she was some schoolgirl, as if she was a child, the way she was treated. It was humiliating, yet given Charlotte's inexperience, it even made sense in some twisted way.

"Yeah..." Charlotte answered, while feeling so very insecure.

"I've told them your name is Angel, so you remember that."

Charlotte just nodded, as she tried to process even more instructions given by Kath.

"When we go in there, you introduce yourself as that, and start acting like a little slut. You're gonna make sure we get a good price for you. You remember how to act like a good little slut?"

Again Charlotte felt the pressure increase, trying to remember what Kath had told her in the car just about 15 minutes ago.

"Yeah..."

"How do good little sluts behave?"

"Clingy," Charlotte answered, feeling herself blush once again.

"And what do they do?" Kath looked into her eyes with that stern face Charlotte had become obsessed with.

"Exaggerate everything...?" Charlotte answered after a slight hesitation, trying to remember the answer to it.

"That's right..." Kath mumbled, before glancing over Charlotte's body again, as Charlotte could almost feel those eyes on her uncovered breasts.

"Show me your ass."

Charlotte was thrown off slightly, but given what she just repeated, she knew very well she was being expected to demonstrate what she had just been taught.

She stepped away from Kath, and while feeling the shame in every limb, she turned her back to Kath, and arched her back, keeping her long, stocking clad legs straight, sticking out her perfect ass while the garter straps ran tight over her cheeks.

"Bend more," she said while Charlotte suddenly received a sharp slap on her ass.

With her face flushed, and that same aroused tingle in her tummy as what she had felt while at home in the shower fantasizing, Charlotte immediately leaned forward, resting her hands on her upper thighs, sticking her ass out to Kath with her legs straight, her feet slightly parted, showing the shape of her mound through that small thong. She felt like such a slut already.

After a slight pause, she felt Kath's hand resting flat on her left cheek, right before she started firmly kneading Charlotte's ass with both her hands. Charlotte let out a sigh, as for the first time since their first meeting, she got carried away by that firm, strict touch of Kath's hands.

With her mouth open, breathing slightly faster, Charlotte forgot about the world around them, the strange situation she was in, and the expectations that made her so nervous before. If anything, she wanted her to keep going. But Kath soon turned the pretty, adventurous blonde into a second gear of arousal, as her hand slid right in between her legs, rubbing over the black piece of fabric over her pussy, before starting to squeeze her mound from under her.

Charlotte gasped, as she felt her body heat up. This was what she had been missing. Kath's fingers wandered down, and started to continuously squeezed her labia, alternating between increasing and decreasing pressure between her decisive index finger and thumb.

"You want me to take care of you later, baby?" Kath said from behind her, clearly noticing the blonde getting turned on.

Yes, that was what Charlotte wanted. She wanted Kath to use her, to control her sexually. She felt no doubt in her body at that moment, as she got carried away by her arousal, in the same way she had been taken advantage of back in Kath's apartment.

"Yes..." Charlotte just gasped, enjoying the moment so intensely.

"Ask for it."

"Please take care of me later," Charlotte sighed, with her face flushed.

"But first you are going to be a clingy little hooker, aren't you."

"Yes," Charlotte half squirmed without the least bit of hesitation, while feeling those fingers under her working her up.

"Gonna make as much money as you can, aren't you," the extremely pushy woman continued.

"Yes," Charlotte affirmed while immersing in their little game.

Then, just like that, Kath let go of the aroused girl's labia, and gave her a casual slap on her cheek.

"Alright horny little slut, get up, Janice and Darlene are waiting."

Charlotte stood up straight, and was trying to process the hint that there were in fact two customers, not one, but the intense arousal she got from Kath at least made her a bit more confident about wanting this. She wanted Kath's adventures, how else would she explain her immense arousal? What else would explain that damp thong? She was going to play this kinky little game.

Kath patiently waited for Charlotte to get up straight and face her, only to reach out and in a casual manner, reaching to Charlotte's left breast, enclosing her fingers firmly right around Charlotte's nipple. Not hard enough to really hurt, but enough to again let Charlotte feel that very controlling effect that she just couldn't stop from arousing her. Charlotte looked down, into the woman's eyes, who clearly wanted her attention while standing still like that, keeping her fingers firmly around her nipple.

"Now, when we go in there, you introduce yourself to both of them, separately. As clingy as possible. What's your name again?"

"Angel."

And in an intense blend of arousal and nervousness, Charlotte was then led to the door by Kath, holding her by her nipple, walking slowly, as if they were doing some kind of crazy show.

"Don't forget to move your hips, and always walk slow. They want to look at what they're paying for, not trying to catch up."

Charlotte just quietly obeyed, and for some reason, despite the nerve wrecking list of instructions, felt like an actual slut as she then tried to move her hips more, walking slowly with Kath as she then opened the door, making it look like a slow, sexy strut when they finally walked down the hallway, with Kath holding her nipple in such a humiliating manner. Even the mere idea of walking around there in this house she had never been before, not even acquainting herself with whoever was there before changing into something as incredibly slutty as this, was something that Charlotte could barely believe was happening.

Charlotte's high heels clacked on the laminate floor of the hallway, as the half naked blonde was guided towards the door at the end, where rock music could be heard.

"What are you doing when someone sticks a finger in you?" Kath asked, as if some random test.

"Ride on it," Charlotte said after a short, embarrassing hesitation, right before Kath opened the door in front of them, leading the gorgeous, scandalously dressed tall blonde into the apartment. By her nipple.

Inside, sitting on both sides of a kitchen counter with stools around them, were the woman Charlotte had already seen briefly, although not clearly, and across her, on the other side of the counter, was another woman. Her appearance was like that of the woman she had seen first, but noticeably shorter. Both had the same short hair style, one blonde, the other red, and appeared to be about in their forties. They were dressed simply, and not feminine at all, although Charlotte could only fully see the one woman she had seen earlier, with the jogging pants and the wide football shirt.

They were having a conversation while both having a beer, which stopped when Charlotte and Kath's little parade came in. She felt so very much on the spot, while walking in led by Kath just gently pulling her nipple, wearing nothing but those sexy black garters, stockings, thong and high heels, the latter announcing her presence loudly on the hard floor. She just felt both pairs of eyes curiously glancing over her long stocking clad legs, over her waist, her bare breasts. The idea of walking in here topless, being led by Kath tugging her nipple, walking in as if this was some kind of pet show, was so crazy.

She barely dared to look any of the women sitting there in their eyes, as she was obviously being looked at so curiously.

"Hey Kath, are you staying for a beer before you go?" the woman on the other side of the kitchen counter said, as she slid off her stool to walk to the fridge.

"Yeah sure, just one," Kath said casually, as Charlotte could now also fully see the other woman. Wide jeans, a checkered shirt, and crocs, about the same height as Kath.

Kath finally let go of Charlotte's nipple, reached around her, and gave her a slight push in the back, towards the other woman still sitting there. Charlotte knew what was being expected of her, but her nerves were at an all time high.

The way the woman was looking at her legs, and seemingly at her thong, as she then walked up to her, it felt so very intense.

"How've you been, good?" she heard the other woman talk to Kath as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening, and heard how the bottle of beer was being opened.

"Yeah, yeah, same old... thanks," she heard Kath's voice behind her. "Looks like you're settling in nicely in here."

"Yeah we're just taking it easy, getting some stuff here and there, you know. Trying to really make the place our own instead of an Ikea model home," the woman in the baseball shirt responded, even turning her eyes away from the gorgeous, super scantily dressed tall blonde.

Charlotte then finally stood next to the woman, awkwardly, but as close as Kath had taught her, her nipples actually brushing against the woman's upper arm as she was sitting there on one of the stools.

All the women laughed about the Ikea remark of the woman, while Charlotte was trying to find the right moment to do what she was supposed to do.

Charlotte felt herself blush, which was probably hidden well under her makeup, while she then reached out, and carefully started to caress the woman's back.

"Hi, I'm Angel," she then said, somewhat quietly, and she could feel the humiliation in her body as she slowly swayed her hips, while the laughter just started to die, and the conversation seemed to go on as if she wasn't even there, but it was impossible for the woman not to have heard her say it.

But the woman didn't even look up to her, while Charlotte did her best to not take her own eyes off of her, as she had been taught. Instead, she felt the woman's hand reaching around her, and rest calmly on her bare ass, caressing it, casually, before the caresses turned into firm squeezing, all the while still having that conversation with the others.

"Heard they're building a large Tesco around here? That sounded convenient."

"I think just an Express one," the woman next to Charlotte said, while continuing to squeeze the gorgeous blonde's perfect, exposed ass.

Charlotte couldn't believe they were continuing their conversation just like that, barely acknowledging her, except for that hand, while it was so very obvious she was there, and while it was impossible they could have missed her awkward introduction. She felt how that apparently pretty strong hand squeezed hard enough to part her cheeks now and then, groping her while she did her best to stand still, with her hand still running over the bulky woman's shoulder and upper arm as she had been taught.

"Oh? I thought I read it in the paper."

Charlotte suddenly felt the woman's hand withdraw from her naked skin, only to be followed the second after by a firm slap right in the same spot, making Charlotte tremble slightly for a second, although she just gave the woman an awkward smile, while she felt so embarrassed about that slap on her bare skin being loud enough for everyone to hear. As if acknowledging her that she felt it, for a reason she couldn't really understand herself. The woman didn't even look, and there was no response from anyone, as they just kept talking as if nothing happened.

Then, while Kath and the other woman were talking about this and that, as if nothing unusual was going on, the woman next to Charlotte finally looked up to her, while she let her hand slide up her back, all the way over her spine, with some pressure, until she reached Charlotte's neck, where she gently, but firmly squeezed.

"How about you make yourself useful, slut," she then said calmly, looking up into Charlotte's eyes at last.

Charlotte could barely believe for a second that she was being talked to like that, by someone she had never even exchanged a word with.

But apart from the words she used, what really made Charlotte feel awkward was just a hint of a smirk on the woman's face. As if she was ridiculing her and got pleasure from it.

Charlotte just kept looking at her, not being sure what to do, while that woman still held her neck.

"Get me and Darlene a few more beers, pretty face," she then finally added, while she let go of Charlotte's neck, trailing her fingertips back down her spine, until she finally let go.

The way she was treated was so incredibly embarrassing for Charlotte. Her own insecurity, among these women who were very obviously used to something like this, acting casual, yet belittling her at the same time by almost completely ignoring her, except her body, and taking that weird, exaggerated form of attention she was giving them for granted.

Charlotte finally withdrew her hand off the woman's shoulder, and just stood there for a few seconds, indecisive, until the woman looked up to her again. Charlotte felt as if some spotlight was turned on her when there was a short silence, only the rock music in the background playing.

"Well we usually keep our beer in the fridge, darling," the woman said with a sarcastic grin on her face, while the others were looking at her. The other woman chuckled a bit, and Kath gave her a stare as if she wanted to urge to do the right thing, whatever that was.

Charlotte just smiled and nodded, while feeling embarrassed about her apparent hesitation. As if she was some child in school who didn't know what to do what the teacher asked, her eyes then roaming around the kitchen, and seeing the large fridge.

"Yeah of course," she then answered, hearing her own voice, trying hard to speak up like Kath had told her, after which she turned to the fridge, the sound of her high heels clacking on the floor drawing attention to her again as she took a few steps towards the fridge while the women were silent, her hips swaying almost even naturally as she did.

Charlotte opened the fridge, while she heard the woman's voice again, from behind her.

"Some damn sexy legs on this one."

"Oh and she knows it too, she loves to show off," she then heard Kath say from behind her, as if she was making promises about how she was going to behave.

"Is that right..." she heard the woman again, and Charlotte just knew she was being stared at with full attention by all three of them while doing something as trivial as getting a few beers from the fridge.

Charlotte saw how the fridge was well stocked with beers, and retrieved two bottles of beer from it while slightly bending, realizing how with every move she was giving a bit of a show in that scandalously slutty outfit, and while she closed the fridge again, she saw a bottle opener and a number of caps lying near the sink. She took another few steps, and quietly opened the two bottles, the caps joining the others, still feeling as if every move was registered and assessed by the women behind her.

As Charlotte then finally turned, she saw both of the women glancing over her legs, over that skimpy thong, over her bare breasts, having their full attention with every step, Kath spoke up again.

"I think maybe Darlene would like to get to know you a bit better too."

The way Kath was suggesting it even sounded as if it was some criticism, or at least pressure to do what they had discussed before. Charlotte just nodded slightly to Kath, as if she knew. She couldn't believe she was being treated like a nine year old, where everything needed to be spelled out for her.

She put one bottle on the counter where the one woman, Janice, was sitting, who was still eyeing her up and down with every move without saying a word but seemingly enjoying her obedient little show, and then walked around the counter towards Darlene, while the conversation between the three finally resumed again.

Darlene was still eyeing her up and down as Charlotte finally appeared in full view at the other side of the counter top, where she was sitting, and Charlotte knew that her humiliating, slutty little ritual had to be repeated.

She then walked closely to her, holding the remaining beer bottle in her hand, knowing Kath was following her every move like a hawk as she did, and realizing full well how her fully exposed breasts were slightly bouncing with every step, feeling yet again so very naked in the presence of these casually dressed women.

Approaching Darlene, who was dressed in jeans and a simple shirt, crocs on her feet, Darlene reached her arm to her, and Charlotte felt it wrap around her lower back and felt herself pulled towards her, her barely dressed body now pressed against the woman, while she took the remaining bottle from her casually and put it on the counter top.

She wondered whether she should even repeat the same thing she had been telling Janice, the other woman, but then, remembering clearly what Kath had told her about equal attention, she looked at Darlene, who was looking down the beautiful blonde's long, stocking clad legs, and draping her arm around her shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Angel," she introduced herself in that rehearsed, embarrassing fashion, and like Janice, she barely seemed to register it, her eyes absorbing her delicious figure, wandering from her ankles to her thighs while Charlotte started to caress the older woman's back again in that affectionate way.

Darlene then casually reached out to her upper body, towards her breasts, and even while Charlotte had the tendency to flinch, she couldn't, in this close affectionate grip. Not that she would even dare to.

Then, just like that, the woman took one of Charlotte's nipples between her index finger and thumb, gently, but clearly tugging at one of her nipples, before moving to the next, sending a slight tremble down the tall blonde's legs and feeling her face flush under the ridiculous amount of makeup.

She felt even more embarrassed when she noticed that only these few tugs made her nipples rock hard, and it took only seconds before the woman seemed to have noticed.

"Oh you like that, don't you," she remarked, for a moment looking up into Charlotte's eyes. Charlotte just grinned awkwardly, and feeling so very embarrassed about her body betraying her.

Charlotte couldn't really figure out whether Darlene expected an answer from her, as she then turned her eyes to Kath again, while her hand was caressing Charlotte's naked tummy, down towards the sexy black garter belt, trailing her fingers up and down over Charlotte's naked, soft skin.

"Does she do anal?" Darlene then asked, as if she wasn't in the room herself, asking Kath as if she was completely in charge of what could be expected from her.

"Of course, it's her favorite. Why don't you show off Darlene that pretty ass of yours, Angel."

Charlotte immediately knew what that meant, as if every single thing Kath hinted at was a trigger for her to take action, despite barely registering what was being said about her. As if it was even natural Kath was completely in charge of her,

Charlotte immediately knew what that meant, as if every single thing Kath hinted at was a trigger for her to take action, despite barely registering what was being said about her, and once again feeling that pressure of having to do things right. As if it was only natural Kath was completely in control of her.

She felt how Darlene's hand was withdrawn from her body, and the arm around her waist letting go of her, as if she knew what was supposed to happen.

123456...8