Late Night Hookup Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held her breath as then, as simple as that, Janice's finger was joined by another, feeling her pussy getting filled up, and squirmed slightly as the bigger, older woman then started to fuck her pussy in a steady, very determined manner, her two fingers sliding deep into her pussy, the palm of the older woman's hand rhythmically clapping against Charlotte's skin with every thrust, while she just stood there, held in position, her stocking clad legs spread for easy access, while the uncontrolled moves of the riding crop still in Charlotte's hand gave away her inner sensations as it moved uncontrollably.

"Mm... that kinky shit is making you wet isn't it. You slut."

Janice's voice was calm as always, while Charlotte's body warmed up intensely, both by the idea and the sensation that she was being finger fucked by that woman as if she was some kind of toy, standing up,

"Mhm..." Charlotte answered, overwhelmed by the way she was being treated, right before a small squirm escaped her lips.

"Speak up like I told you, bitch. I can also take that pretty nipple and drag you through the house for a while, if you need to learn."

Charlotte froze. It sounded literally like a threat, feeling confused about the direction in which this was going. Was she herself to blame for this? Should she not have admitted that she liked it kinky like that? Had she been given a choice at all in this?

Charlotte felt herself panic, even though the timbre of Janice's voice did not change at all, and those two fingers just kept steadily fucking her pussy. As if it was completely natural for her to treat someone like this. She was just so crazy dominant.

"I love the kinky shit, it makes me so wet," Charlotte then tried, her face flushing once more, and feeling so insecure and humiliated saying these things.

"Mhm... you gonna keep up that dirty talk, or do I have to teach you?"

"I'm gonna keep up the dirty talk," Charlotte promised immediately, shuddering at the thought of being dragged around the apartment by her nipple, remembering Janice's earlier pinches, starting to believe the woman was actually capable of doing something like that.

"Too bad... I'd have enjoyed punishing a dirty little bitch like you."

Charlotte kept quiet, save for the occasional squirm escaping her lips, while feeling herself being so humiliated by that condescending talk.

Janice went on, keeping the beautiful blonde in position as she kept fucking her pussy.

"So you said you like it up the ass, don't you," Janice then challenged her again.

For a second Charlotte hesitated. What was she expected to say? And did she even say that? Wasn't that pretty much decided for her when they negotiated with Kath? But given that promise of being punished if she didn't keep talking like that, and the simple fact that Kath promised the two women that she was into all of this, it felt as if once again she was given no choice.

"Mhm... I love it up the ass," she said, feeling the humiliation in every vein while nervously trying to meet those women's expectations. Talking like that made her feel so ashamed. As if it was really her own idea to say those words.

Finally then, Janice then slowly withdrew her probing fingers from the blonde's tight pussy, leaving Charlotte feeling aroused and embarrassed at the same time. The way she was allowing all this, letting her get fucked right there in the middle of the room, putting on a show for the other woman still sitting behind them watching, she couldn't believe this was her. How did she become this dirty.

But that feeling of degradation even intensified as Janice then simply wiped her sticky fingers on Charlotte's bare lower back, and while it was a small thing, Charlotte felt the deeply condescending effect of it. As if those women barely saw her as a person, just appreciating her body, and anything sexual she said or did.

Janice reached back down, once again sliding her hand in between Charlotte's beautiful ass cheeks, teasingly running her fingers over her still slightly opened folds, then upwards through her crack, slowly, softly, while Charlotte barely wanted to admit how arousing that actually felt. It was as if by admitting her actual arousal, she'd admit this wasn't just a game, but that she was an actual slut, loving all this. She felt her stocking clad legs tremble slightly as Janice's finger briefly brushed over her anus while trailing up, but not even stopping, as if it meant nothing, while reminding Charlotte how she had just been pushed to confess she loved it up there, up her ass.

She felt how Janice's fingers then ran up her lower back, up her spine, until she finally reached her neck. Charlotte squirmed as that soft touch then changed, Janice applying more pressure in her neck, before sliding up and grabbing a handful of the blonde's hair tightly, tilting her head back forcefully.

"But first, you're going to show Darlene what you can do with that expensive slut tongue of yours. See if you're worth those premium rates, aren't you, little bitch."

"Yeah..." Charlotte could only answer, while her head was still being tilted uncomfortably, feeling Janice's firm grip, as the older woman's mouth was close to her face, feeling her warm breath right there in her ear.

"Yeah, what." Janice then raised her voice slightly, which felt once again threatening to Charlotte.

Charlotte felt confused as the woman started to become so pushy, not being sure anymore about whether she gave her the wrong idea about what she actually liked, or whether she was pushed into this.

Within the seconds Charlotte frantically tried to search for the right thing, or rather the expected thing to say, she felt Janice's arm withdraw from around her waist, and while her other hand was still holding the blonde's head tilted in that firm grip, Charlotte felt Janice's fingers pushing into her mouth, without mercy, easily doing so as Charlotte was still gasping, there was no way she could have stopped her.

"How 'bout you show me what that slut tongue can do. Lick."

With her face deep red, and her head still being tilted, she didn't hesitate for a second as she started to actually curl her tongue around the older woman's fingers, which were pushing further and further, at the point where Charlotte thought she'd start gagging.

"Keep licking, I didn't tell you to stop," she heard the woman's dominant, pushy voice right into her ear.

Charlotte desperately licked along Janice's thick fingers, making it feel even sensual, while she tried hard not to gag, feeling the danger of those fingers poking into the back of her throat, and breathing through her nose uncomfortably while nervously trying to keep balance on those high heels with her legs still spread.

"That's right bitch. If you don't talk, you'll just have to show me, hmm?"

Then finally, to Charlotte's relief, Janice withdrew her fingers from her mouth, leaving her gasping for air. But Janice didn't take her hand down, and instead, held those slippery fingers right in front of her mouth.

"I didn't tell you to stop. Lick."

Charlotte couldn't believe the amount of humiliation she was being put through right from the moment where she had been tricked into her little confession. Just like that first time with Kath, she got herself into a position where she wasn't sure at all whether she liked it at all, because of her cursed, insatiable curiosity.

She nervously then stuck out her tongue, and feeling deeply ashamed, she then started to lick Janice's fingertips with the tip of her tongue.

From the corner of her eye, she saw the older woman smirking, clearly enjoying her sadistic game. She seemed to revel in humiliating the blonde even more now that Charlotte had more or less given her the green light to do so.

"Mm... think you can be an obedient whore now? Or do you need a lesson."

Charlotte swore she saw a spark of eagerness in the woman's eyes, an eagerness to give her a lesson instead, whatever that meant. But she really didn't want a lesson, realizing now how harsh she could be.

"I'm going to be an obedient whore now," Charlotte said, in a hurry, not even daring to return the tip of her tongue back to Janice's fingertips right after she said it.

"Mm... we'll see..." Janice answered in that same calm voice. "On your knees," she said, as she tugged on Charlotte's hair slightly.

Charlotte bent through her knees, as she felt the pressure of the demands these women would be making from her increase still.

She was just sitting down on her knees, on the floor, while Janice stepped to the other side of her, her head tilted for a few seconds as she still held Charlotte by her hair, who felt another harsh tug, as if Janice wanted to drag her along.

"Crawl, come on," she said with that same pushy voice.

Charlotte awkwardly planted her hands on the floor, and crawled with her, back towards the couch, where she was surprised to see Darlene sit, but entirely nude this time, looking at her being guided so harshly by Janice, having that same slight smirk on her face, obviously enjoying the show.

When they approached the couch, Janice yanked Charlotte up by her hair, forcing her upper body to straighten.

"Up, on the couch bitch."

Charlotte climbed up on the couch, gasping because of the tight grip, her face still flushed, and looking at Darlene's bulky, naked body while she was guided onto the couch, planting one knee on the couch, and just as she wanted to lift her other knee on it, Janice pushed her head down, face flat onto Darlene's large breasts, feeling her flesh like a cushion under her cheek, leaving Charlotte with one foot on the floor, and one knee on the couch, her legs forced to spread wide that way.

Finally then, Janice let go of her hair, leaving Charlotte in that vulnerable, wide open position, while Darlene took over the grip on her hair. She didn't have time to think at all, while she was being pushed around like some rag doll.

Darlene tugged her hair, lifting Charlotte's face slightly from her bare, big breast, while she felt Janice's hand trailing down her stocking clad right leg, over her calf, squeezing it, and feeling her up towards the back of her knee, then down again, possessively, while Charlotte was awkwardly leaning over Darlene's naked body.

"Stick out that tongue," she heard Darlene say sternly, while still hovering with her face over the much older woman's naked, milky white breast.

Charlotte, barely able to process all the pressure they were now putting on her, did as she was told, her tongue just barely touching the woman's skin.

Then, with her tongue stuck out, Darlene guided her head over her breasts, literally using Charlotte's hair to guide her tongue over her body, down her large breast, over her nipple.

"Suck."

In her confusion, and with her body filled with shame, she wrapped her lips around the woman's large nipple, and actually sucked on it, which resulted in Darlene moaning.

She let Charlotte suck on her nipple for a while, before she tugged her hair yet again, leading her up again.

"Keep sticking that tongue out," she then heard Darlene say, Charlotte apparently having wrongly assumed that she was dismissed after being moved away from her nipple.

But as if that humiliating command was not enough, she then felt how her head was tilted, and before she realized what happened, she felt Darlene deliver a a harsh slap on her cheek. Jesus Christ!

Then, as if nothing happened, with her cheek still burning, Charlotte's face was lowered again, and the ritual started all over. Charlotte, with her deep red face licking over Darlene's naked breasts, guided to her nipple, Charlotte even starting to suck it by herself as her head was held still right in that spot, as if trained to know how to do it within minutes.

Charlotte couldn't even make sense of her bewildered thoughts anymore. Wasn't this sort of thing exactly the reason why she had not answered Kath's texts for so long? Was she letting her limits get pushed yet again? Was she even still herself? And how did she even get into a position licking a woman's body in such an extremely sexual way, and doing that to someone she felt never even physically attracted to?

Darlene then moved Charlotte's head lower, forcing the beautiful tall blonde to lick over her chubby belly, causing her back to arch even more, which seemed like an invitation for Janice to run her hand over her exposed cheek, right before using her thick fingers to rub right in between her cheeks, over her anus, applying pressure as she did, up and down, from her rim to her anus. Charlotte certainly didn't get time to process the shame in what she was doing, or forced to do.

"I want to fuck her whore ass, let's move to the bed, what do you say."

Charlotte felt so powerless as she started to realize there was no escaping of that happening. Being fucked in her ass. And to think that not only had Kath promised for that to happen, she even agreed to it. There was no way out of it, but it being announced so explicitly, as if it was an unavoidable ritual, was making her dead nervous.

"Sounds good to me, I'm ready to cum," she heard Darlene say, as she then felt how Darlene moved forward, once again pushing the blonde to the floor, and keeping her face so close to the floor that for a moment, Charlotte thought her nose was going to actually hit the floor.

"Walk," she then heard behind her, while at the same time she felt a sharp, merciless slap on her ass. The crop.

Charlotte clenched her teeth as she tried to endure the sting, but already felt Darlene forcefully tug her hair, up, and she had no choice but to crawl with these two women, to the large bed, where apparently her fate awaited her.

"Like a bitch, put on a show," Janice barked from behind her, while yet again she felt that riding crop land hard on her ass.

Charlotte sat still for a moment, breathing heavily, thrown off by the pain, but Darlene had no patience with her, nor mercy.

Slowly, the poor, beautiful blonde, in just those slutty garters, stockings and high heels, was led through the apartment, putting one knee in front of the other, making her hips sway slightly that way, the garter straps running tightly over her gorgeous round ass as she crawled towards the bed.

"Up, get on there."

Finally, Darlene let go of her hair, much to Charlotte's relief. God, that was becoming annoyingly painful.

"On your back," she heard, as she just started crawling onto the rubber sheet of the bed.

Charlotte obeyed, while she was growing more and more anxious about what was going to happen to her.

"Here, scoot forward," Darlene pointed to the edge of the bed, "feet on the floor, ass on the bed."

Charlotte scooted forward, lying there with her back on the rubber sheet, with her high heels planted on the floor.

While lying on her back like that, she saw Darlene approach her, the older woman's bulky, naked body joining her on the bed, kneeling next to her face, and before she realized what happened, Darlene lifted her knee, hovered over her, and sat right upon Charlotte's face.

Charlotte was perplexed, as she suddenly smelled the older woman's pussy, her hairy bush tickling against her nose, so dominantly sitting right on top of her. Having a woman, and especially a woman like Darlene, sit on her face was the last thing she ever imagined would happen to her, but there she was.

"Stick out that tongue, make me cum," she then heard Darlene say from above.

Charlotte knew she had no choice but to do it. She was going to lick that large woman's pussy. With her mind captured by intense shame, wanting no one to ever know about this, she then stuck out her tongue, and pressed it against Darlene's damp pussy, against her folds, which were slightly opened, allowing Charlotte's tongue to easily slide in between them, the scent penetrating her nostrils, tasting her, while she found the woman's clit, pushing her tongue against it, licking around it, even in an attempt to prove that she could do it, motivated by the harsh criticisms she got earlier, whether they were just playing or not. She knew very well that she was pressured into this, but there was just no escaping.

"Mhh... fuck... yeah baby..." she heard Darlene moan, as she kept going.

But as if that overwhelming moment wasn't enough, without being able to even see what was happening with that woman sitting on her face, she felt how what must have been Janice's hands part her thighs and grabbing under her right knee, lifting her legs, and shortly after, feeling her fingers push once again in between her cheeks, carrying lube this time, making Charlotte shiver feeling that cold lube being spread across her anus.

She was being prepared to get fucked, in her ass, and even the realization of it made her freeze. But once again, while she was distracted by the thought of getting fucked, Darlene then scooted slightly forward on top of the blonde's pretty face, causing the tip of her tongue to touch something different entirely. Darlene's ass.

Oh god, what the hell did she get into. What were they thinking!

But there was no stopping. As if it was the most normal thing in the world, with Darlene's chubby thighs squeezed against Charlotte's ears, the doubt about what was being expected was taken away soon enough.

"Come on, lick that ass, bitch," she heard Darlene's now haughty, aroused voice.

Charlotte awkwardly started to move her tongue over the older, chubby woman's ass, while she felt as if every last piece of dignity was being stripped away from her as her tongue ran over the woman's ass.

"Like that... that feels good..." she heard, while at the same time, she felt a firm grip around both her ankles, as her legs were being lifted up high, her knees forced to bend with the way her knees were being pushed back towards her, and with the way she was lying down at the edge of the bed, she was giving Janice all the space she needed to fuck her.

It only took seconds before she then felt something hard probe against her sensitive, lubed up anus, decisively, helplessly pinned onto the bed in between Darlene's thick thighs, her tongue buried in between the woman's big cheeks.

Charlotte's squirm was muffled by Darlene's cheeks, as she felt what was clearly a dildo, probably a strap on, push right into her anus, deeper and deeper, the lube making sure that was no problem at all, while her legs trembled as she felt her asshole stretch. She was getting it.

Charlotte held her breath as she felt that hard, thick thing enter her tight asshole, while still lying there with Darlene on her face, as slowly but surely, she felt the dildo slide back, and then in again. Janice was starting to fuck her.

She tried to grab something, but there was nothing to grab, the rubber sheet being entirely smooth and flat, as she then, barely consciously, started to hold onto Darlene's thighs, grabbing them tight as she tried to endure what was happening down there.

Janice's rhythm then increased, and she found herself getting fucked proper, grimacing and squirming under Darlene's ass, as the sound of Janice's body clapping against Charlotte's naked thighs then filled the room as she was ass fucked mercilessly.

Charlotte had closed her eyes, as she tried to just surrender to what was happening, while she once again felt Darlene move, and felt that damp pussy she had been licking earlier right on her nose.

She thought she was going to pass out, as Darlene then reached down to spread her lips, and started to rub her clit right on her nose, as if she was some kind of object, being humped by that chubby older woman, while feeling that dildo fucking her ass at a high pace, actually feeling how her nose was being used as a sex toy.

"Fuck... yeah... hmmmgg... yeah..." she heard Darlene groan as she was literally being used like some fuck doll.

1...345678