Late Night Hookup Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte finally made the daring decision of really going the extra mile. Kath had made it very clear that there would be expectations, and that she had to fulfill them. And that's what she was going to do, she told herself.

With the two women still glancing over her beautiful body, she then turned, and while still swaying her hips seductively, she felt her face flush yet again as she then, just like that, bent over, just as she had done while introducing herself to Darlene near the kitchen counter, her hands resting on her thighs, and the g-string thong not covering much at all as she kept her legs straight, causing her ass to stick up for the women to watch.

Then, without being able to see what was happening behind her, she felt two hard smacks on her bare ass, echoing in the room, and making her slender legs tremble slightly on those very high heels. As if showing her ass like that, like some kind of slut, was an invitation to smack it. And she allowed it. What else could she do? She even reached around and trailed her fingers along her stockings, up towards where her stockings were attached to the garter straps, with her cheeks stinging slightly.

It looked as if allowing those firm smacks seemingly casually, she was completely okay with it. Used to it, even, which she really wasn't. And these women were serious with their smacks. They were not petting smacks. They were full of intention. But she thought of them as a confirmation that she was doing good enough. That despite the humiliation that came with it, she was on the right track.

Charlotte then finally felt brave enough to step things up a bit more. This was supposed to be a striptease after all. That was what Janice had requested.

She stood up straight again, and with her back still towards the women, she looked over her shoulder, as if expecting any hint on what to do next. But all she saw, was the two women casually looking at her back, at her ass. No instruction was to be expected, which she felt silly even thinking about within seconds. She had to continue, on her own initiative.

Then, after a moment of swaying her hips to the rhythm of the rock song, and caressing her hands once more over her hips, she finally hooked her thumbs under the thong, on her hips, and while her mind was full of doubt, full of shame, she started tugging the thong down, slowly, teasing the two women behind her without looking at them.

She bent over slowly, while she dragged the thong down, feeling the thin strip of fabric leave her crack, off her mound, and feeling so very exposed as the air hit her naked pussy, so slutty, as she then pulled it down further, knowing full well that the women behind her were likely looking right at it, baring it all for them.

Not a word was heard from behind her, as the small, sexy thong then finally dropped to her stocking clad ankles. They were expecting this too. And they kept expecting, she felt it.

Carefully keeping her balance on those very high heels, Charlotte then stepped out of the small, sexy thong, and the idea of standing there practically naked, in front of those two demanding women, drove her crazy. Maybe they didn't even expect her to strip naked this fast. How long was the song going to last anyway? What would she have to do during the rest of the song? Would they think she was even more of a slut than what they had been expecting, if she had taken off her thong too quickly?

But there was no criticism, nor any sort of approval, and Charlotte couldn't do much else other than continuing her little show. Once again she bent forward, after leaving the thong on the floor, and in an impulse, she even parted her feet slightly more, as if actually wanting to show off her pussy, while the pretty blonde felt herself blush, seductively exposing herself completely like that. It felt to her as if that was the kind of behavior that Kath would expect from her in front of these women, in return for the money that was paid for her. She did not want to fail.

Her hands were just touching her ankles as she then quietly shuddered while she received another non-verbal sign of approval, a hard smack on her bare ass, making the tall blonde's perfect, naked cheek jiggle, while she felt another hand crawling up her bare thigh, just inches away from her now exposed pussy, and while it felt humiliating, intimate, it also was a clear sign that they appreciated it, and that was what Charlotte needed.

She let it all happen. She showed herself like a professional hooker, not protesting one bit while she received yet another hard slap, even though she felt the impact through her whole body, and slightly trembled on her high heels when another smack followed. As if she was even giving them time to have their way with what they were seeing in front of her.

Then finally, when the hand on her thigh was withdrawn, as if it was a sign that she was good to continue, she stood up straight again, and finally turned. The expression on the women's faces had barely changed. Still those neutral looks, as they glanced over her body, her now exposed pussy, as if she was a piece of candy to be judged, the way their eyes lowered towards the blonde carefully trimmed strip between her legs. Charlotte smiled slightly, embarrassed, as if admitting that what she was doing was pretty daring, but they barely seemed to notice.

Charlotte then resumed running her hands over her hips, slowly, while slightly bending, using her hands to tease with her body like a professional stripper, while feeling so very naked now that her thong was right there on the floor, showing herself off in just those sexy sheer black stockings, the black garter belt emphasizing her sexy looks, while standing tall on those high shoes.

Janice then gestured for her, and Charlotte stepped towards her, standing right in front of her, even keeping that sway with her hips as she did. But Janice kept gesturing. Charlotte felt a bit confused, as she then leaned towards Janice slightly. Janice reached out, and seemingly casually then took her left nipple between the thumb and index finger of her right hand. It was a controlling grip, and Charlotte stopped moving, still having that slightly embarrassed smile on her face, but feeling the squeeze intensify, until she literally tugged at it, forcing Charlotte to move forward even more, until she had not choice but to put her knee on the couch next to Janice, gasping, then holding her breath as she felt that stinging pain in her nipple.

The look in Janice's eyes seemed even slightly strict now, as her face was right in front of Charlotte's for a second, their eyes meeting. Janice then let go of her nipple, to Charlotte's relief, but before she knew it, she felt Janice's hand on the back of her head, forcing her to move her face to Janice's shoulder, to her neck.

"Use that tongue," she heard Janice say simply, in that ever flat tone.

Charlotte wasn't sure at all what Janice hinted at, but at the same time, the request sounded simple. And while feeling so very awkward, Charlotte then stuck out her tongue, letting it touch the older, butch woman's neck. Again, relying on not hearing any protest or sign of correction and taking it as approval, she awkwardly started to lick Janice's neck. It felt so incredibly sexual, and she felt like such a slut, giving into doing this without any form of protest, as if it was the most normal thing to expect.

As she was licking the older butch's neck like some kitten, she felt a hand press on the small of her back, pressing firmly, which must have been Darlene's, and the only way she could even think of responding, was arching it, making her already compromising position even more daring, with her bare ass pushed out and the sexy black garter straps running tightly over her bare skin, probably for Darlene to enjoy looking at from next to her. But just as she did, she felt another hard smack against her ass, making her sigh, and she was sure Janice noticed. Another smack followed, and she was sure Janice noticed her responses. But there she was, her butt still pushed out like that, with one knee on the couch, one foot on the floor, and licking Janice's neck like a professional hooker, allowing the other woman to spank her like that while assuming that completely slutty pose.

After a few firm smacks, she felt Darlene's hand run over her still warm cheek, admiringly caressing, although she knew for sure that the expression on her face probably hadn't changed. Then the hand was withdrawn, and she was just there, continuing her sexual, humiliating act of running her tongue over Janice's neck. Then, she felt Janice's arm move slightly, and within seconds, felt her hand playing with her soft breasts, pushing them slightly, making them dangle because of her position. But that only took seconds, before she felt her index finger and thumb around her nipple, just like before. But this time, the hard pinch that followed was even harder than before. So hard that Charlotte stopped licking, and just hunched further towards the back of the couch, squirming.

"Yeah you like that, don't you," she heard Janice's calm voice, as if her squirming was a sign of joy.

But Charlotte knew by now what they expected. They expected her to enjoy kinky games. Charlotte was too caught up in the moment to think, but knowing she was expected to play along, to exaggerate even, she allowed it.

"Yeah..." a sigh escaped her lips.

"Yeah I know you do, kinky slut."

Janice then finally let go of her nipple, but without the slightest pause, she moved to the other one, repeating that tight, painful grip. Charlotte closed her eyes, and held her breath, before letting out a deep sigh, followed by a squirm as Janice even started to twist it, just for a few seconds, but long enough to drive Charlotte crazy, her nipples being tormented sadistically by that older butch.

"Mmm... are you a dirty slut?" she heard Janice's same, low, calm voice.

"Yeah..." she sighed once again, while at the same time feeling a hand touch softly between her legs, along her mound from behind, and probing in between her lips within seconds, actually dipping into her pussy.

Charlotte couldn't believe how very sexual all this became just in a matter of minutes. She actually then felt what must be Darlene's finger probe inside her pussy.

"She ain't even lying, she's fucking wet," she heard from behind her, to her deep embarrassment.

"Doesn't even surprise me, she looks like she's getting off on this shit. Kinky bitch."

Just as casually as that finger had entered her, she then felt it slide out of her pussy, just like that, as finally Janice also left her nipple alone. Charlotte could feel both her nipples still burn from the hard pinches, as Janice then simply pushed against her shoulder.

"Dance some more baby."

Charlotte felt herself blush deeply still, as she finally took her knee from the couch, and stood up straight, her nipples rock hard, and her face flushed as if she just actually had rough sex.

As she stood up straight, Darlene then held out the riding crop that she saw on the bed before, the handle pointing towards Charlotte.

"Here, something to play with," she said, and the pressing look in her eyes once again gave Charlotte no choice.

Charlotte had no idea what she really meant by it, but she took the handle with a slight, obedient nod, and there she stood, with that kinky riding crop in her hand.

Awkwardly, she started dancing again, in just the garters, stockings and high heels, practically nude in front of those demanding two women. What was she even going to do with that crop? What did they expect her to do now?

As she started to move her hips again, she then nervously improvised, and ran the crop over her stocking clad leg, teasingly, while the two watched her seemingly critically. They expected her to act like a complete slut, that much was clear to Charlotte. And that's what she had to do.

She even felt the courage to lift the crop up higher, running the end over her bare thigh, and teasingly over her pretty, trimmed blonde pussy, running the slightly ribbed crop over her mound, in between her legs. Janice and Darlene kept watching, while she noticed how Janice's hand reached towards Darlene's thigh, and started to caress the inside of her thigh. They were getting in the mood while watching her move sensually to the rhythm of the loud rock music that was still playing.

Once again she turned around, somehow even feeling motivated to turn them on, as they now more obviously were, even though the only evidence of it was Janice running her hand over Darlene's thigh as they watched her. She repeated what she had done while facing them, running the tip of the crop over her leg, and, while being very aware of how slutty it must be looking, slid the crop in between her legs again, as the women saw how the crop ran between her outer lips, and slide in between her gorgeous cheeks, poking out the back.

She did it a few times, and felt as if she was really getting all out with this. She was getting the hang of it, for better or worse. This was the slut she had in her, it must have been. The moment she removed the crop from between her legs, again she felt a hard smack on her ass. And another. But instead of freezing, she wanted to give it to them, as she slowly learned that clearly those smacks were a sign of approval, of joy of those otherwise almost stoic looking women.

With the crop still in her hand, she then daringly bent over yet again, and it took only seconds before she received another few hard slaps on her bare cheeks, as if standing in that position was an invitation to do so. Charlotte felt such a strange mix of embarrassment and joy in acting like this, inviting those two to actually deliver those smacks, because she even anticipated them. And the two women behind them certainly delivered. More hard smacks on her perfect bare ass followed, the last one leaving a definite sting. It barely occurred to her how ironic it was to be standing there with that kinky crop in her hand, yet her being the one whose ass was being smacked at the same time.

She stood straight again, and kept dancing like that for another while, swaying her hips, softly running the tip of the crop along her stocking clad legs, even playfully patting her own butt with it, while realizing she was leaving no doubt to those women about how kinky she supposedly was. How much of an actual hooker she was, which she really wasn't.

She then heard the music volume being turned down, shortly after which Janice appeared next to her as she stood there, teasingly playing with the riding crop still, looking at Janice with a slight, half embarrassed smile on her face.

Without a word, Janice reached out to her, put one hand on her chest, and another on her lower back, and Charlotte figured out she wanted her to arch her back by the pressure she put with her hands.

"You like being spanked, don't you," she then asked, although it barely sounded like a question, and with the volume of the music down, everything could be heard again.

"Yeah..." Charlotte answered, still going with the flow of everything that was happening, of what was obviously being expected.

"Legs open."

Charlotte obeyed, planting her feet slightly more apart following that simple command, while having her back arched which caused her ass to stick out, and the announcement that she was going to be spanked had her filled with anticipation and nerves at the same time.

She should feel degraded, being ordered around like that as if she was some kind of toy, but at that moment, she reveled in it. Her excitement was stronger than her shame, even though the latter was definitely present. Was she slowly realizing that she was getting off on this kind of shame?

Then, while in that willing position Janice put her in, with her back arched, her bare cheeks sticking out so obviously, the handle of the riding crop still in her sweaty palm, Janice caressed her still warm cheek briefly, before taking her left garter strap between her fingers, and letting it snap back against Charlotte's ass.

"Yeah... you're a horny little bitch, aren't you," Janice continued as she stroked her left cheek once more.

"Mhm..."

Charlotte then felt Janice reach around her, wrapping her arm around her waist, holding her in a steady position.

"I'm gonna spank you a little bit. And after each spank, you're gonna tell us how wet that makes you. You got that?"

Charlotte swallowed at the thought before answering, as she noticed how the women's expectations were increasing.

"Yeah..."

The smack that then landed on the tall blonde's perfect ass felt more aimed, more intentional than the others. Charlotte quivered, but she was held steady by Janice's strong arm, while Janice's hand lingered on her stinging cheek. Wow, this actually hurt.

Charlotte had only seconds to compose herself, as she knew she had to play along. But god, that was going to be humiliating.

"That makes me so wet..." she then tried, awkwardly, her voice sounding like a sigh.

Janice chuckled, as her hand then wandered from the blonde's cheek towards the inside of her thighs, casually then brushing Charlotte's pussy between her willingly parted legs, before gripping her outer lips, and pinching hard, holding her lips in a strong, downright mean grip.

Charlotte winced, then squirmed as she felt the tendency to want to break free somehow from the butch woman's downright mean grip, but she didn't dare to.

"Oh-ho, we all know a whore like you can dirty talk better than that," Janice smirked. "I think you just like being rough handled a bit, don't you, you kinky bitch. You like being put in your place."

Charlotte's face flushed as she held her breath, her right hand waving the riding crop next to her as if wanting to fend off whatever was happening to her, not aimed at anything in particular, while teetering on her high heels.

"Hmm...? Are you kinky like that?"

Janice wouldn't let go of that tormenting grip between Charlotte's legs while she kept pushing her in that same, calm voice.

"Yeah," Charlotte squirmed, as it seemed like it was the only way out of the punishment she was forced to endure.

"M-hm..." Janice then answered, as if Charlotte just confirmed what she thought, while the grip then finally loosened, and changed into a soft, fondling gesture, with Janice's chubby fingers trailing along her mound.

"You're gonna try harder from now on?"

"Yeah..." Charlotte answered, barely realizing what promise she made, while being overwhelmed by the sudden increase of expectations. Dirty talking? Was that even something she was capable of? But apparently, she had to try.

Janice then withdrew her taunting fingers from between Charlotte's thighs, and landed her flat hand onto Charlotte's ass once again, with that same certainty as before. Charlotte sighed, her legs slightly trembling, while Janice kept holding her around her waist in that firm grip. As if she was some little girl who was kept in position like that.

"That makes my slut pussy so wet, I love it," Charlotte then responded, while her face flushed, hearing herself talk, or half sighing.

Janice didn't respond this time, leaving Charlotte desperate for approval, and ready to flinch at the thought of that hand once again squeezing between her legs. But after a few teasing taps on the same cheek, she received another well aimed smack.

"Mh... I love it, it makes me so wet..." Charlotte went on, feeling so insecure without any kind of approval other than not being reprimanded again for not doing well enough, while degrading herself in front of these two butches.

The process was repeated another five times, before Janice then trailed her finger down Charlotte's slightly opened crack in her slutty position, down to her labia, making Charlotte feel anxious about being pinched like that again, but instead, she felt Janice's finger digging in between her lips, causing a wave through her body as she then felt a finger pushing inside her pussy, even hearing the wet sound as Janice's possessive finger slid in easily, into her wet, slippery hole, while standing there feeling powerless as she let the older woman have her way with her, her arm around Charlotte's waist still as if she was some object to use.

1...345678