All Comments on 'Late Night Relief'

by FentrisRook

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

I love office sex stories and this was a good one. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

Well paced.

Could have used a little mre 'convincing' him to let her blow him.

More playing with his cock outside his pants.

More dialog about how it felt to him. More dialog about wasn't he thinking about how good her mouth would feel?

More details about exactly how she was playing with his cock.

Why didn't he ask to see more of her breasts than just what a few open buttons showed?

Why didn't she take off her top and bra?

Why didn't she offer him some titty fucking since he seemed to like her breasts so much? Then titty fucking with cock head entering her mouth.

No attention to his balls? Why not?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let them have a more relaxed round two -- maybe with them striped naked. Maybe Simon could have a splash of sexy hair for his masculine chest that Audrey could caress and taste!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, Thank you

I hope Simon and Audrey an get together for dnner and "coffee" on the weekend after tehe reports and client advie letters are issued.

The offcie sex was good, the next step can be a friend fuck on a living room sofa followed by a night togher between crisp sheets.. or whatever you plan for them. (unless it was in partt of wholly autobiographical)

Simon and Audrey are not workrng on the same departmnt, so in a law firm sich social raltionships can be very acceptable.

I used to be a senior manager in the national headqauters of a large CPA firm, I became friends with a cute senior manager in a different department on a different floir. First it was salads in the food court, then quiet restaurants kunches and ,then we started dating. We both liked tennis!

Our bosses noticed that we were going for lunches togeher. We disclosed to both that we were seeing each other. There were quite comfortable **as we did not work togetehr and were both professional staff.**

I think if Audrey and Simon became friends with benefits and then friends, their managers and the firm would be pleased as both would be happier and happy team members are effective and productive.

In closing I hope there will be a second story for Simon and Audrey..

Thank you again for a wonderful story. I am grateful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous