Late Night Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question of what she should do with Simon popped up in her mind. It would be best if it was something that allowed him to be passive like giving him a handjob or sucking his cock. Those things wouldn't require as much to convince him to go along with compared to something more involved like having sex. A handjob seemed like it would be just a step above jerking off so Audrey thought it would be more appealing to Simon if she sucked his cock.

It was a shock for Audrey to realise that she was seriously considering giving Simon a blowjob. Could she really go through with it or was this just a random fantasy?

On an impulse, Audrey decided to go ahead with it. She focused her mind on what she was going to do and ignored any further thoughts that would make her stall and talk herself out of it.

After Simon finished sharing that he had gone out on a couple of dates that didn't go anywhere, Audrey made her move. She leaned forward in her seat and put on her most flirtatious expression. "Hey Simon. How about I help you to blow off some steam."

Simon's easygoing, friendly smile slipped and his expression became a little wary. "What do you mean?"

"If you'd like me to, I'll suck your dick."

His eyes opened wide with surprise. "Are you messing around with me?"

Instead of answering Audrey rose from her seat, took a step closer to Simon and went down to her knees in front of him. The implication was unmistakable. Simon seemed too stunned to say anything as Audrey placed a hand on his knee and slid it up his inner thigh to his crotch. She gently pressed her fingers against the bulge of his cock and felt it begin to swell. Audrey curled her fingers over Simon's lengthening shaft and pressed a little harder. That was what finally snapped Simon out of passivity, he took hold of Audrey's hand and lifted it away from his cock.

"That really isn't appropriate."

Audrey stayed where she was. She didn't believe that Simon didn't want this, he was just trying to keep things proper. Audrey looked up at him with doe eyes while also biting her lip, she then undid the top few buttons on her blouse and pulled it open to reveal the tops of her breasts. Simon's eyes widened and he reflexively held his hands up in front of him.

"Audrey... We can't do this. We'll get in a lot of trouble."

"Only if we get caught."

Audrey brought her hand back to the bulge of his cock and caressed it softly.

Simon's hands lowered and Audrey thought he was going to push her hand away from his cock again. She was encouraged when his hands instead fell to his sides.

"Audrey, this isn't a good idea."

It was a half-hearted attempt to convince her to stop. His cock had thickened and firmed in his pants and with the way it was straining against his trousers it had to be getting uncomfortable for him. She lightly ran her fingers along his cock.

"I want to do this for you. Please."

Simon was visibly tormented by his sense of propriety competing with the desire to just let go. Eventually though, his resolve to resist couldn't withstand Audrey's touch. He swallowed and then let out a near strangled groan. "Ahh, fuck it."

That was the clearest signal she was likely to get. Audrey made quick work of undoing Simon's belt and his trousers. When she slipped her fingers over the waistband of his underwear and tugged downward, Simon compliantly lifted himself, allowing her to pull his trousers and underwear down far enough for his cock to be freed.

No longer confined, Simon's cock stood up looking almost fully hard. It was a good size and shape and Simon kept himself tidily groomed. Audrey took hold of his shaft, a tiny shiver going through her at feeling the warm, soft but firm flesh filling her hand.

"You have a very nice looking cock."

A few gentle strokes had it feeling rigid. Audrey lowered her head to Simon's lap and took a long slow lick up the shaft of his cock to its tip. Her tongue caught a bead of pre-come and the taste gave her a small jolt.

It wasn't strong or unpleasant but it was oddly stimulating and for a moment Audrey's other senses flooded her awareness. The feel of the carpet on her knees, Simon's hard cock in her hand, the slightly musky scent of his cock and the sound of his breathing. All of those made Audrey very conscious of her situation. She was about to suck a colleague's cock while they were at work. It was such a reckless thing to do and it was exhilarating. Her enthusiasm spiked and she could no longer be bothered taking things slowly. Audrey pressed her lips against the head of his cock as if giving it a kiss. While she held Simon's cock firmly in place Audrey parted her lips and lowered her head, letting the cock push through into her mouth to meet her waiting tongue.

Simon let out a long groan and reached out a hand that he placed on her shoulder. He gently rubbed her shoulder in encouragement, apparently happy to let Audrey control how she was blowing him.

As Audrey bobbed her head up and down, working her lips and tongue on Simon's cock she felt a warm flush go through her body that seemed to originate from her pussy. Sucking Simon's cock was getting her hot, when she got home she was going to have to take care of herself. Unless she could get Simon to return the favour. Audrey hummed with pleasure at the thought but then returned her attention to the cock in her mouth.

It wasn't too long before Simon groaned out loud and he lightly squeezed her shoulder. "Audrey, I'm really close. I'm going to come soon."

Audrey appreciated the warning but it had already occurred to her that unless they were willing to make a mess in Simon's office she was going to have to swallow his cum. Truthfully, having Simon come in her mouth didn't bother her. In fact she was excited by the idea of her mouth being filled with his cum. Audrey could feel her pussy calling out for attention and she really wanted to touch herself. However this was meant to be about Simon and Audrey didn't want her own pleasure to distract her just as he was about to climax.

Simon squeezed her shoulder again. "I'm about to come."

Just after Simon announced his climax Audrey felt his cock swell and she tightened the seal of her lips around his shaft. A burst of hot cum hit the back of her mouth quickly followed by few more strong spurts. Audrey had entertained thoughts of savouring the taste of Simon's load but there was a lot of thick cum filling her mouth giving her no other option but to quickly swallow it. She brought her mouth back up his cock so that her lips were just behind its head. Cum continued to flow into Audrey's mouth allowing her to get a proper taste as it passed over her tongue. Simon's cum didn't have a very powerful flavour but the feel and taste of it had the effect of stirring her arousal even further.

The volume of cum flowing from Simon was impressive, it felt like maybe she had swallowed a couple of full mouthfuls. From that Audrey figured that Simon must not have come in quite some time. Eventually the flow of cum into her mouth petered out, though Simon's cock continued to softly throb.

Simon shuddered a littIe and let out a deep satisfied groan. Audrey looked up and saw that he was looking upward with an almost euphoric expression.

A sense of pleased accomplishment filled Audrey at having given Simon what appeared to be mind blowing relief. While she was being altruistic with her actions, Audrey knew that she had got something out of sucking his cock as well.

Audrey released Simon's cock from her mouth and she saw that she hadn't managed to swallow all of Simon's cum. There were some small patches and strands of cum remaining on Simon's cock. The awakened hunger inside Audrey had her licking and sucking his cock again to make sure she got every drop of cum.

After she finished cleaning Simon's cock of any stray cum, Audrey pulled her head back from his lap. Due to how much he had come Audrey thought that Simon must have been fully drained. However his cock was still very hard and didn't appear like it was going to soften. The fact that he was still hard surprised her and Audrey didn't know what would happen now. She had hopes but she didn't know if Simon now that he had come, would still be on board with what was happening.

She looked up to meet Simon's gaze and found that he seemed just as surprised at still being hard. His expression changed and became intent. "I guess I'm not done yet, how about you?"

Audrey felt a flutter in her stomach that filled her with anticipation and shook her head. Simon pushed his chair back and stood up, he then leaned forward and took hold of her upper arms to pull her up onto her feet. Audrey complied with what Simon wanted her to do and stood up. He then guided her to sit on a clear spot of his desk. Audrey leaned back onto the desk so that she was propped up on her elbows.

Simon spread her legs apart and moved in closer to her. He then paused without taking things any further. They looked at each other for a moment, the sense of anticipation building before Simon broke the silence.

"I really want to have sex with you Audrey. Is that what you want as well?"

Audrey's eyes darted down to Simon's hard cock, still wet with her saliva and ready to be plunged into her pussy. She looked back up and met his patient but hungry gaze. She nodded.

Simon remained still despite her response. He leaned his head down toward her a touch, his eyes locked onto hers. "If you want me to fuck you, I need to hear you say it."

Audrey gulped, she could feel the heat in her body rising at having to say what she wanted out loud. "I want you to fuck me. I want your hard cock in my pussy."

Upon hearing Audrey say that she wanted to be fucked Simon exhaled audibly. He then slid his hands up the outside of her thighs, catching his thumbs under her skirt. Audrey lifted her ass to help his hands continue their upward path as he pushed her skirt up until it was around her waist.

The plain white bikini panties she had on under the skirt were now exposed to Simon's gaze. Since Audrey certainly never expected that anything like what she and Simon were doing might happen she hadn't chosen her underwear for how it looked. Thankfully, the underwear she was wearing was still quite flattering. Simon certainly seemed to like what he was seeing. With how turned on she had got from sucking Simon's cock, there was a large damp patch on the crotch. Audrey could tell exactly when Simon noticed how wet she was, his smile grew wider and he looked up to meet her eyes and there was a definite heat in his gaze.

Instead of going to the trouble of pulling her panties down, Simon slid his fingers up the leg hole and pulled the crotch to the side. His fingers grazing against the sensitive flesh around her pussy gave her jolt and she sighed with approval.

With Audrey's pussy now uncovered, Simon wasted no time in pressing the head of his cock against her slick outer lips. He eased his cock into her pussy taking his time to sink his full length into her depths. Audrey moaned softly, it felt great having a warm cock filling her.

She felt Simon stop pushing in and the light touch of his balls on her ass. Looking down it didn't seem like he was fully inside her. Simon wrapped his arms under her legs, lifting and bending them at her hips so that he could hold onto the top of her thighs. His hands ended up resting in the crease where they met her pelvis. He pulled Audrey closer so that her pussy was pressed against his pelvis. Simon gave her a short pump out and back in before pausing. He breathed in audibly and let it out slowly.

"Your pussy feels amazing Audrey."

Audrey wiggled her hips and let out a breathy moan. "Your dick is making me really hot. I need you to fuck me now."

"This is crazy hot."

Simon started to draw his cock from her pussy, he was about half way out before he pushed back in firmly. He continued to fuck Audrey at this almost tentative pace for a few strokes. Audrey was enjoying the sensation a lot, she could feel her pussy getting even wetter but it quickly began to feel like she was being teased. Simon didn't need any prompting to fuck her harder though, his thrusts started getting stronger and his speed picked up.

The pleasurable tension in Audrey began to ratchet up and she gasped as Simon's cock plunged in and out of her. Audrey hoped that the office really was deserted, otherwise the noise she and Simon were making was definitely going to attract attention.

Simon squeezed her thighs and leaned over her slightly, the change in angle put a little more pressure on Audrey's clit that had an immediate effect on her. Audrey cried out loudly and she could feel herself building to an orgasm. "Yeah! Just like that, keep going, make me come!"

Simon's face took on an expression of concentration. "I'm getting close."

He let go of one of her thighs and lightly placed his hand on her pelvis, the heel of his palm was just above her clit. Every thrust Simon made had her clit come into contact with his hand, sending intense sparks of pleasure through her l.

The tension in Audrey's body was getting close to breaking. Simon's thrusts were getting harder and more urgent. After a number of hard thrusts with her clit grinding against his hand, Audrey was driven to climax.

Audrey tipped her head back and cried out loud as she began to shudder. Simon continued to thrust into her, pursuing his own climax. The continued pounding of her pussy seemed to intensify Audrey's orgasm. She cried out again as she hit a new high that had her pussy spasming.

The way Audrey's pussy was squeezing Simon's cock pushed him over the edge. With a grunt he thrust his cock deep inside her pussy and held it there as cum erupted into her.

After he had released a couple strong jets of cum, Simon began gently thrusting in and out again which coaxed out a few more spurts. The slight spread of warmth that Audrey could feel inside her was a welcome cap on top of her orgasm and she hummed with pleasure. Audrey lifted her head so that she could properly look at Simon. He was flushed and breathing heavily but also had a clear sense of satisfaction. She was sure that she looked the same.

When Simon withdrew from her pussy his cock was definitely softening this time. He was a little unsteady and he went over to the nearest chair to sit down. After putting his cock sway and doing his trousers back up he looked over at Audrey. Simon's gaze initially went to her freshly fucked pussy but then travelled up to her face. They both smiled, though Simon seemed a little bashful now that he wasn't in the heat of lust. For her part, Audrey had no regrets and was very satisfied with how things had played out. It was her that spoke up first.

"That was just what I needed Simon, I feel like I'm floating. How are you feeling?"

He grinned. "I feel a lot more relaxed. I didn't realise just how tense I was."

"It certainly beats jerking off, doesn't it?"

"Ha ha." Simon's expression became more serious. "Thank you for this Audrey, it was really great but we probably shouldn't do it again."

Audrey reached down and pulled the crotch of her panties back in place before sitting upright on the desk. She smiled at Simon. "No, we probably shouldn't."

Audrey meant what she said, but she knew that 'probably' was a long way from definitely. The sex had been very good, it would be a pity if it was a one time thing. She recognised that having sex at work wasn't something that should become a regular occurence. However, on the off chance that they found themselves alone at the office late at night again, what would be the harm in taking the opportunity to blow off some steam?

12