Late-Night Ride-Phryne and Jack 01

Story Info
After years of tension, a car journey changes everything.
3.3k words
4.71
7.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
233 Followers

Note to reader: The characters are based on those of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. The story itself is not in any way related to an existing plot line. It's a made-up situation to get these two to finally get it on.

For those unknown to Miss Fisher and Jack Robinson: this is set in the 1920s, Miss Fisher is a private detective and Jack Robinson is a detective with the police. They basically solve crimes together and almost kiss for several years.

This is my first story here, so please leave comments and let me know if you'd like a part 2.

"Jack? What are you doing skulking outside?"

It was the agreed pick-up time and Phryne had been waiting for Jack. Apparently he had been here all along. Outside.

"Hello Miss Fisher. I didn't want to interrupt any nocturnal assignations you might be having."

"I was waiting for you, Jack."

She stepped close to him and he breathed her in. Her dress had a tantalising slit up to the middle of her left thigh.

The car pulled up and they stepped apart.

"Sorry Miss, Sir. There's only space for one in the back We tried to make more space, but... Well, have a look."

They opened the car door and saw that the car was filled with boxes. They knew that the equipment was necessary so their covert operation would appear genuine, but neither of them had realised quite how much equipment they were to be traveling with. Only one seat was free.

Phryne turned to Jack with a small smile. "After you."

Jack looked at the seat and looked at Phryne. The journey was to last over an hour. There was no way he would be able to control himself for that long.

"I'll find another way. You take this seat Miss Fisher." He tapped the brim of his hat and was about to walk away, when Phryne's hand gripped his upper arm.

"Don't be silly Jack." She lowered her voice. "I'm very light you know. You'll hardly notice me on top of you."

"I doubt that very much, Miss Fisher."

They stood there staring at each other for a while. Finally Jack sighed and stepped into the car. Phryne went in after him, slowly putting her silk-clad arse in his lap, her legs folding over his. He closed the door and shouted over her shoulder: "Alright driver."

The car began to move. Because of all the things in the car, the driver was unable to see them. He could barely hear them, except through the small gap that Phryne leaned forward to speak to him through.

Jack couldn't really hear what she was saying. All he knew was that as she had lent forward, she had pushed her arse into his lap, pivoting her hips. He was staring at the straining fabric, at how it outlined her buttocks and showed him the crease between them. He had no idea where he was meant to put his hands. He forced himself to look out of the window and put his arms up over the seat back on one side and up to the roof of the car on the other. It wasn't very comfortable.

The went over a bump and instinctively Jack's hands grabbed on to Phryne's hips to stop her from bouncing up too much. Phryne turned back to look at him with a shining eyes, but then turned away again to continue her conversation with the driver.

Jack looked at his hands. On her hips. Slowly, gently, he squeezed her. Pulled her into him. He knew he was rock-hard and that Phryne must know this as well. His erection was trapped, but nonetheless trying to find the heat of her. She responded to his grasp by grinding her arse into his lap. He leaned back as much as he could and pulled down on her hips. God he wanted to be inside her.

He let his hands wander to her thighs. He gathered up the material, baring her legs, and began stroking her thighs. They parted in response. His fingers crept to the soft inner flesh of her thighs, and she rocked her hips in response.

They hit another bump in the road, after which Phryne 'accidentally' let the gap between her and the driver close. She turned her head to look at Jack.

"Miss Fisher, tell me now if you want me to stop. If we go any further, I fear I won't be able to."

In reply, she put her hand on one of his and guided it further up, until his finger tips touched the wet fabric covering her cunt. She pushed his hand against the heat and wetness, all the while looking into his eyes over her shoulder. He moved the fabric of her knickers aside and let his finger move in between her cunt lips. She was soaked and he dipped into her slick cunt with one finger, then two. Then three. Slowly but persistently he began to finger fuck her, his thumb finding her clit and rubbing it while his fingers pumped in and out of her wet cunt.

"Oh Jack," she mewled quietly and turned her head away as she surrendered to his hands.

His free hand pushed the strap of her dress off her shoulder. And then the other strap. His hand found one of her small breasts, under the slip that slid away without resistance. He was in heaven. His hands full of her, in her, exploring her, feeling her writhe and hum as she built up to climax.

He pulled at her nipple, pushing her upper body back so that her back was pressed to his chest. His kissed her shoulder, sucking at the pale creamy skin of her neck, nibbling it, biting it.

"Oh Jack," she kept repeating, her breath becoming louder. His fingers continued to dive in and out of her cunt, the sound of her wetness accompanying her moans. He could smell her. He bit her neck hard and pumped his fingers harder, pushing down on her clit and pulling at her nipple.

"Oh god, Jack, Jack, Jack..."

"Cum for me, Phryne," he growled into her neck.

She shuddered and just before she came he moved his hand from her breast and clamped it over her mouth. She screamed and bit into it. A flood of wetness rushed out of her cunt and her thighs were shaking, her whole body was shaking. He could feel her heartbeat in his chest. He lifted his thumb off her sensitive engorged clit, but kept one finger in her sopping cunt, probing the soft velvet insides of her. He retrieved the wet finger and brought it up to her mouth. He touched her parted lips and her tongue came out and licked the tip of his cum-covered finger. She began to suck on it. He moved her head to look back at him, his finger still in her sucking mouth and her eyes looked into his as she licked her cum off his finger.

"Does it taste nice?"

"Why don't you find out for yourself."

He smiled and dipped his finger back into the well of wetness between her legs. She watched, her eyes full of arousal, as he then put his finger in his mouth, tasting her cum. He didn't think he could get any harder.

His hands went to his belt and her eyes widened. He cocked his head, but didn't stop undoing his trousers.

"Jack, you surprise me."

"Miss Fisher, don't be coy with me now. I am going to fuck you for the rest of this car journey."

"Whether I like it or not?"

He freed his cock. His large, thick cock. It sprang up to rest against the top of her arse crack and her lower back. She looked down at it. Her eyes widened even more. Genuine surprise this time.

"Jesus Jack, where have you been hiding that monster?"

He looked up at her and the lust and desire and heat in his eyes shut her up. It almost made her cum again.

"I want you Phryne. Do you want me?"

"Yes, Jack. More than anything."

"Good."

He grabbed her hips forcefully and lifted her up. She pushed her knickers down and Jack looked at her naked arse for a moment as she was suspended in the air. He moved her dress up so that he could look at it properly. He took his big cock in his hand, rubbed it along her crack, following the trail wetness and then, when he was positioned at the entrance of her open dripping cunt, he pushed her down onto him. Phryne bit her lip to hide her scream. He was so big, it hurt. But it hurt in the best way. Of course Jack would have the biggest most beautiful cock she had ever seen or had inside her. Of course.

He let her settle onto his cock as he squeezed her flesh. He slapped her buttock softly, watching it jiggle. She began to move, lifting herself up and down off his enormous cock, dripping her hot juices onto him. He guided her with his strong hands, lifting her and then pushing her down, making her grind his cock with her hungry cunt.

"Yes, Jack, fuck me."

She was bouncing on him, stretching her cunt around his cock as he pumped in and out of her. He grabbed one of her tits, squeezing it hard. While his other hand dug into the flesh of her side. She loved how rough he was. She was surprised by it.

His hand on her tit and his thick cock thrusting into her cunt as deeply as it could was leading her to another orgasm.

"Jack, I'm going to cum again."

He had been unable to speak, he was too overcome with his need for her flesh, for her cunt, for her smell and sounds. He knew he was treating her like a ragdoll, pulling her onto his cock relentlessly, forcing himself into her as deeply as he could. But she was also grinding her cunt down as hard as she could to get as much of him as she could. He was speeding up, grunting.

"Cum with me, Jack. Please, Jack, please."

He let her control the final strokes, leaning back, letting the waves wash over him, watching her beautiful arched back, her arse, her neck.

"I'm cumming Phryne," he whispered tightly.

"Yes, Jack, please, Jack..."

They climaxed together, his arms wrapping around her waist and holding her close, his cock deep inside her, shooting his cum up into her, her cunt contracting around his pulsing cock, their cum mixing inside her, their bodies shivering, convulsing together, his mouth pressed against her shoulder, his teeth digging into her skin.

They slowed down, riding the shockwaves together as one body. Once they were still and Jack's cock was softening inside her and their cum was starting to leak out of her, Jack began to plant kisses all over the skin in front of him. The parts of her back that were exposed, the backs of her arms, her neck.

"Wait." She moved up, his soft cock slipping out of her, and gingerly turned herself around, straddling him. He looked up into her face, flushed and relaxed, her eyes still filled with desire. He pulled her down for a kiss. Their lips were loosened and their tongues slid into each others mouths, and their hands began to explore again. Phryne began unbuttoning Jack's shirt, loosening his tie. At some point his hat must have fallen off. She fisted his hair, scraping her nails along his scalp and neck. She wanted to devour him.

She pulled back and he watched her. He looked at her exposed breasts, small and plump, trembling with her movements. He moved her dress to the side and saw her cunt for the first time, her black curls wet. He groaned at the sight of it.

He began exploring it with his hands, this time more gently, more reverentially, moving the lips apart and gently sliding into the folds, tracing along the edges of her cunt-lips, pulling on the small dark hairs, smiling as she squealed.

"Jack, what are you doing to me?"

He looked up into her beautiful face, completely unguarded. He smiled his rakish smile. "Only what you've been doing to me for the last couple years." He found her clit and pinched it. She bit her lip.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Never," she said.

He began to softly rub her clit and she opened his shirt to look at his chest. Moaning and writhing, she ran her hands along his chest, down his stomach. She bent her neck so she could kiss his skin. This exposed her pale soft neck and he licked her, bit her, kissed her.

Her hands touched his hardening cock. "I want to have you in my mouth, Jack. It's the most beautiful cock I've ever seen."

He laughed and watched her small hands wrap around his growing erection. "Right now I couldn't bear you to not be sitting on me."

"Maybe later, then?" she pouted at him.

Jack peered out of the window at the night streets passing by. "I reckon we still have time."

"I'd forgotten where we were," she said.

"Me too."

They locked eyes and so much passed between them in that moment. And then Phryne moved so that she could put his cock back into her cunt.

"Oh God, Phryne."

"Yes," she said. He let her ride him, hands lightly fluttering over her naked flesh, but giving her full control. She rose up and down, relishing the feel of his now fully-erect cock in her sore pussy. She put her finger in his mouth and he sucked on it. She kissed him, bucking her hips, twisting her cunt around his cock, rubbing her clit on his pubic hair. He could tell she was going to cum again. He bit her lip. She groaned.

She arched her back, thrusting her trembling tits into his face. He instantly took one buttery tit into his mouth, sucking on the soft creamy flesh.

"Bite me, Jack. Bite me hard."

He bit down on her nipple and she screamed into the top of his head. Her hips moved quicker, her cunt milking his cock. "Again," she groaned into his mussed up hair.

He moved to the other breast and bit into the flesh. Chewed on the nipple.

She exploded in orgasm, cumming hard onto his cock, her face once again in his hair to muffle her sounds. She never stopped moving. Her cunt contracted around him and dripped sweet-smelling juice on his balls. He reached round and with his finger he began to spread her cum, wetting his finger and then rubbing her anus. She moaned loudly.

"Everything alright back there?" they heard the driver shout.

"Yes, Sir. One of boxes slipped, but we've got it all under control," Jack shouted back, while rubbing Phryne's sphincter with his cum-covered finger.

"God I love you," Phryne breathed into his hair. His finger paused. She froze, her face still buried in his hair. Slowly, Jack put his finger in her cunt along with his slowly throbbing cock and then he put that finger right into her arsehole. She yelped, then moaned. He began to move his finger in and out of her tight little hole and she began to writhe over his cock again. She moved her head and looked at him. There were tears in her eyes. She kissed him. When she pulled away, he said: "I love you too. You must know that."

Rather than wait for an answer, he buried his face in her tits and pumped his finger into her arse and his cock into her cunt.

She came again, driven to madness by his cock, his mouth and his finger. While she was still shaking, he moved her up and turned her back around. He spread her arse-cheeks and put the tip of his cock at the small pulsing entrance. "Let me in, Phryne. I want to feel my cock in your tight little arsehole."

She relaxed and let him slowly pull her down, the head of his glistening cock stretching the small entrance. She bit her lip in pain, knowing that it would soon feel delicious. He watched the head of his cock slowly disappear into her tight hole. He was breathing hard, his heart pounding with the sheer pleasure of all of this. His grip on her waist tightened and he continued to push her down, spearing her arse with his cock, inch by inch disappearing between her plump arse cheeks. She was groaning low, a long continuous groan that had started in pain but as he went in deeper it turned into that special pleasure that only came from being taken in the arse. He kept pushing her down, still several inches to go, the width of the base of his cock spreading her wide open.

He let out a grunt. "Fuck, Phryne."

"Mmmm" she agreed.

He pulled her down the last bit and held her there, his cock completely buried in her arse. She could feel him twitching inside her. She was sweating, waiting for him to instruct her on how to move. His hands moved over her arse cheeks, over the small of her back, up her writhing spine, over her long pale neck, into her thick black hair. He grabbed a fistful of her hair briefly, making her arch her back.

"Phryne," he whispered.

"Yes Jack."

"Fuck me. Hard." She groaned. She started slowly, moving her arse up, his big cock grasped tightly by her little hole. She leaned forward as much as she could, steadying herself on the dividing wall in front of her and began to pump her arse over his cock. He spread her cheeks and watched his thick cock disappear into her stretched hole. He spanked her right cheek.

"Yes, yes yes yes" was her response.

He spanked her again and her arse became a blur of movement as she fucked him fast and hard. One hand fisted her hair, while the other continued to slap her jiggling flesh.

"Fuck me, Phryne. Fuck me with your tight little hole. You feel so fucking good."

"Yes yes, yes Jack." She couldn't say anything else. She was overwhelmed by the feeling of his huge cock in her arse, fucking in and out of her, pounding deep into her, claiming every inch of her, stretching her wide open. She was going to cum again.

"Jack, Jack, Jack... yes yes, I'm going to... yes"

His grip in her hair tightened and the other hand became more masterful and he was slamming her down onto his pulsing cock, mercilessly gripping her flesh to fuck as deeply into her tight little anus as possible.

"Me too. I'm going to cum into your tight little arse."

"Yes yes yes, please please"

He clamped down on her hip and pistoned up into her, holding her there and cumming into her arse as she climaxed, and ground herself down onto him even more, her cunt overflowing and her anus clenched around his cock. "Fuck," he almost shouted as she squeezed around his cock. He bit her back in order to keep quiet.

She rested her forehead on the dividing wall in front of her, catching her breath, feeling his cock soften in her arse. His head rested on the back of the seat as he gently stroked her side.

"Miss Fisher? Mr Robinson?"

"Yes?" they answered in drowsy unison.

"I've got to make a stop. Feel free to get out and stretch you legs."

"Thank you."

She moved up and his cock slipped out of her anus. She looked at it. Then she looked up at Jack with gleaming eyes.

"I'd love to clean that beautiful cock for you, Jack. If you'll let me."

He was buttoning his shirt and he looked up, giving her one of those smouldering looks which always went directly to her pussy. "Maybe you'll have the opportunity when we get out of the car, Miss Fisher."

To be continued...

Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
233 Followers