All Comments on 'Laura Pays for my Silence Ch. 02'

by JackVercetti

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Second Payment

Well done JackVercetti and thanks for using the suggestion of giving Jared his well deserved finders fee. This chapter was better than the first and it was pretty damned good itself. I'll keep making comments and submitting ideas if you keep writing. How does that sound?

JackVercettiJackVercettialmost 14 years agoAuthor
sure

if you want you can email me and we can share ideas and talk and stuff! thanks for the comment(s)

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Even though banal there can be a certain eroticism....

....in this genre but where in this story? I would bet the author is a female who was seriously compromised in some fashion because this reads fairly lifelessly. No lustful dom fantasising male wrote this. Now please anonymous coward, tell me how I have no right to comment since I've never submitted here and especially since I don't agree with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pistolpackinpete, take a few deep breaths...

Nobody said that you had no right to comment. I just I wonder why you bother. You don't like this story, which is fine--go read another one. In an arena this subjective, what on earth are you wanting the author to do--apologize to you? And what are you wanting from me--pistols at dawn, given your site name and the fact that you call me a coward? I'm amazed that you feel like you know so much about the author, based on so little, but it's all part of whatever makes you tick, I guess.

Speaking for myself, though I liked the first story in this series, I found the second far hotter, and I look forward to whatever's coming next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too fast

Need to slow the story down a little, feels like it is rushed to get as much in it as possible

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Very hot. The bar will be raised again in the next chapter. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous