Laura's Femdom Empowerment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben thought for a moment and said, "So I would just have to use my will power?"

I said, "Okay. Now here's the twist. I need you to keep an open mind."

Ben said, "Okay I trust you."

It was now or never. I said, "There are companies that make devices."

Ben was clearly confused and I said, "I'll cut to the chase. I want you to buy a chastity device."

Ben said, "You want me to buy a what?"

I repeated myself, "I want you to buy a chastity device. There are actually many companies that make them. You can get a plastic one. It fits around your... male parts and is fastened with a lock. I will hold the key for you. That way you won't have to worry about the temptation to masturbate"

Ben was speechless so I continued talking. I moved my hand up a little higher on his thigh. I started gently rubbing as I spoke. I was trying to arouse him without being obvious about it. I knew that an erection in his pants would help him see things my way.

I picked up my thong and held in front of him and said, "Let me ask you this. Would you rather masturbate to images on a screen or my thong on your face. Pick one."

He said, "Your thong every time."

I smiled and said, "Okay, let me hold the key to your chastity device and I promise that each time you orgasm it will be to the scent of my pussy."

Ben said, "Well can I see what these chastity devices look like?"

I said, "Sure, hold on."

I moved to the end of the couch and grabbed my MacBook off the end table.

I sat back down next to Ben and turned It on. I went to the CB-X.com website and showed Ben what I was talking about. I said, "Let's see. They each come with five different size rings and spacers so you don't have to worry about measuring yourself. There are two basic sizes, regular and small. You just use the ring and spacer that fit you."

Ben said, "It does sound kind of interesting. What could it hurt? Okay I'll try it."

I smiled and said, "I think it will be great. Just think how much more time you will have. Instead of sitting at home you can be here with me, helping me around the house. Spending quality time with a real woman."

I continued, "We just need to figure out which of the two sizes you need. Stand up."

Ben stood in front of me as I put my laptop on the couch beside me. I reached for his belt. He was apprehensive at first but I said, "It's okay Ben. Remember I'm a PA. It's nothing I haven't seen."

Ben shrugged his shoulders and said, "Yeah, I suppose."

I unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants and tugged his zipper down. Then I pulled his pants down to his ankles. Next was his underwear. I grabbed the waist band and pulled them down to his ankles in one fluid motion.

I took one look at his penis. I quickly put my hand over my mouth to stifle my laugh but I know I was smiling. I had never seen such a small penis. It was pointing straight out and I would guess it was only four inches long and an inch across.

I said, "Ben, I'm sorry I just..."

Ben said, "It's okay. I know I'm not well endowed. I think it's why I could never get Michelle pregnant."

I said, "Don't worry Benjamin. The size of your penis does not matter to me. After all, you and I will never be intimate in that way. You know that, right?"

Ben said, "Oh yeah. Of course."

I said, "Okay, two things. One, you will need the 6000s model which is the small one. And two, you will need to shave all this hair. The device will be more comfortable if your genitals are hairless."

I continued, "Pull your pants back up and give me your credit card."

Together we chose the clear acrylic cb-6000s and a one time use emergency key box. It was a small clear plastic box about the size of a box of Tic Tac Mints. You put a key in it and it snaps shut permanently. That way Ben could have a key for emergencies but he would have to break the box to use it.

I said, "Okay enter your billing address and I'll put my address in for shipping..."

Click. I pressed the order button. I made sure to save Ben's credit card information in my browser in case I had to buy anything in the future for him.

I smiled at Ben and said, "Yay! I'm excited. I should have it by Wednesday. You can come over that night and try it on. Don't forget to get rid of that hair."

Ben said, "Okay."

By that time Ben and I had each other's cell numbers. After work Wednesday evening I found the package on my front porch. I texted Ben, "I have the item. Be here at 8 o'clock."

Ben texted back, "Okay."

I replied, "Don't be late."

12