All Comments on 'Lead the Way: A Coffeehouse Hookup'

by TedConlon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GambierroninGambierroninover 4 years ago
I’m going to the wrong coffee shops

I enjoyed this story immensely. It’s well written, made me want to learn more about the characters and very erotic. I would love to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flat white for me

Mmm, a sexy little tale. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cute

I'd have liked it better if the sex didn't happen quite so fast once they were in the bathroom. Undressing went too fast, for one. She could/should have been undressed like a Christmas present. Slowly. Step by step.

Her breasts, we understand, were uneven. But we don't know much more. She could have been self-conscious about that and could have tried to hide one or both. How firm were they? How sensitive were they. What did her nipples look like, feel like, taste like? How did he like them. What did he like about them? What did he do to them?

After her first, manually give, orgasm, why didn't one of them want him to go down o her? And what about a blowjob for him -- at least for a while, if not to completion.

How did she like his cock? What did she like about it. What did she do to it? Did she tease it slowly?

Gave it 4-stars, but it could have been so much better.

DegausserDegausserover 4 years ago
Really enjoyed!

There was a very sensual build up to this. There was a realism that just made it that much more erotic. Thoroughly enjoyed this! I would have liked it if it was a little longer but five stars regardless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I remember many private owned bakery shops and many stopped by for coffee or donuts or both before go to work. Not see much now. Popular alike Starbucks..

Thedark4estThedark4est5 months ago

Amazing. There is nothing wrong with this story. He’s normal and seems like a nice guy, and she’s imperfect and sweet and pretty and has pubic hair like a real life woman. I have nothing against fetish or fantasy based work, but this is my favorite type of erotica. She’s in a naughty mood but doesn’t suddenly become a wanton slut (although that’s fun in some stories). I felt the pacing was just right (it’s amateur erotica, not a candidate for the Booker prize) and it generally avoids the pitfalls of many stories here (she revealed her 36DD breasts). Oh and no typos! You might like my stories as I also try to base them around “normal” characters who you might come across in the real world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous