Leah is not leaving Pt. 02

Story Info
Johnny comes back for more. Rob doesn’t stop him.
2.9k words
4.38
19.3k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robbie, my man, I'm telling you. A nature-born slut. Came up to me herself and everything. Now, I was drunker than a cork then too, right? If you'd asked me I'd say there was no chance in hell I'd even get it up that night - that's how bad I was. But boy let me tell you - your girl's got talents, some real serious talents... what can I say?"

Rob's blotched face stared back at him with incredulousness. He felt greatly annoyed by this information, but could not admit to himself that what he felt was jealousy. He liked "righteous outrage" better.

"No way man... no way..."

"I'm telling you. That - and how much cash was already missing - I'm telling you man, this good-girl act of hers ain't nothing but a load of crap. She's got you for a fool, buddy."

Rob couldn't have that. He most certainly was not a fool - he was the man of the house. He looked away in an attempt to control his rage.

"Forget about her man! She ain't your responsibility, and either way - she's already grown! What you see is what you get, as they say."

"I gave her my word J."

By the time Kat's out none of this is even gonna matter!

Eh, you're a good guy and all but trust me when I tell you -- ain't no one's gonna be thanking you for all that. That ain't the kind of world we live in, brother.

"Yeah, maybe... but so what? Am I supposed to just kick her out? And then what? Pay you out of my own damn pocket??"

"Oh yeah, give her exactly what she wants - that'll teach her. Are you the daddy around here - or are you the wallet? Or are you the cuck, Robbie?"

The two men burst into brief laughter, unsure at what.

"Eh, you're right, you're right... That's real crazy though, never thought her to... I guess you can just never tell..."

"Sure you can! They're all like that!"

"Ha! Ain't that the truth man, ain't that the truth..."

They sat in silence for a moment, contemplating their own wisdom.

"But really, what am I supposed to do here?"

"You're the man Rob - you tell me."

Rob stared blankly at him.

"You do what you want with her, but I'm telling you, girls like that don't change. She's gonna move to her big city and then what? You know she'll end up whoring to herself out to some old fuck calling himself a producer. Then, eventually - on some street corner. If you don't care for her at all, I would say sure - let her go."-

"She's better off at home that's for sure. If she came at YOU like that - I mean, I can't even imagine..."

Rob couldn't have articulated it but he felt personally betrayed by his ungrateful charge. The girl he once though delicate and sweet. He never thought himself particularly handsome but he was certain he knew where he stood side by side with his heavier, cruder friend. The revelation of Leah's hidden slutiness did not upset him as much as where she chose to express it. Such a strange choice... So much so that it felt like a statement. She wanted him to find out, wanted to make him feel like a fool. It was exciting to feel, whatever that was.

"The stealing' just ain't right and you know it. And I'm not sure I'll ever see my money back from her. Honestly, she's just not very helpful around there, there's not much use of her. I'd say the least you can do is let me get mine - before that bitch runs away and cleans out BOTH of us."

Rob was silent. The thrill of the idea has hooked into his attention since the very first time Johnny voiced it. At first, it was out of the question, of course. But the more he talked about it, the more real it felt. If his friend is what Leah liked - why should he stop her from getting some? It's not like he's doing anything to her. In fact, this was a choice he could make without doing anything.

"C'mon man, I'll be in and out. You know how Rose gets, always something wrong to her... Honest to God, I can't remember the last time I had my dick sucked that good."

"That girl's gonna pay off every last penny missing from that cash - I'm gonna see to it myself. Besides that, what you two got going on - is none of my business. She's grown enough to be making her own choices. Now, you - " Rob patted his friend's shoulder, hitting harder than necessary, " - you I'm not so sure about."

Their laughter was of that especially heartwarming kind only lifelong friends can share.

"You know me, Robbie! You know me!"

Both felt relief finally reaching a resolution everyone could agree on. And a building excitement neither was willing to own up to.

"Well, I better get going then," Johnny laughed, secretly terrified this house of cards he could not believe he had built will fall apart before he reaches his goal. "Don't blame yourself buddy. She stole - that's not on you. You're a good friend, Rob, and a good man."

"Eh, you and your sappy shit - you too, you too bud. Come here."

They hugged it out like real men - barely touching.

********

"Now, I know this is hard for you to comprehend, but let me make it easy for you. You give me ANY kind of trouble here - and I will have your ass shipped to state faster than you can blink - I promise you that much. And sure - that might not be what I prefer, you might even piss me off for a day or two. But then I'll forget you ever existed and move on with my life - while you rot away licking dykes in prison. Is that what you want??"

Surely my eyes have been screaming "No" the entire time, but he was apparently only able to pick up on it just now.

"Smart girl. Of course you don't want that - but you're gonna have to behave, do you understand that? You don't get to steal from Johnny and walk away - not in this town - but I would hate to send a good girl to prison for one mistake. Are you, Leah? A good girl?"

Johnny had apparently made up a story about a large sum of money missing from his safe, but I couldn't be sure until the slight smile in his tone just now. My head was pressed so firmly into the pillows I was unable to produce even neither protest nor agreement.

"Blink once for no, twice for yes. Let's try this again. Are you a going to be quiet?"

I produced two distinctly prolonged blinks for him. It didn't matter if I meant it. For now my best bet was to follow along.

"Gooood girl. Very good" he mumbled. One hand on my mouth, his other reached inside my pajamas, sliding underneath the band of my cotton panties. I was glad he found my pussy dry, not that that would stop him. He rubbed my clit so roughly it felt more painful than anything.

"Come on baby, I want you nice and wet for me."

I shot my eyes at him with resentment -

Never.

He couldn't have known how on my way home after that night I couldn't escape the uncomfortable, shameful wetness in my panties. But I could always pretend.

********

Repositioning Leah's thighs in front of his face, Johnny thought of the incredible fortune that brought him to this moment. He had known Leah ever since Kaitlin took her in, not that he ever made an effort to be friendly with her. He never imagined something like this could ever happen.

That wasn't entirely true though - for Johnny has imagined it. Leah bloomed into a beautiful woman in front of his eyes, and the more that fact became inescapable the more he avoided looking at her closely. When Rob called him asking if he had any work for her, Johnny could not believe his ears. Leah, freshly-legal and free of her only guardian, was now looking to spend her days in his body shop. This constellation of factors seemed so incredulous to Johnny that he began to secretly feel it had to have been FOR him - a gift delivered to his doorstep. He took this offering with modest gratitude and veiled entitlement, like he did most everything else in his life. He was disappointed to find Leah to be shy and professional, but had concluded it was nice enough to have something pleasant to look at during the day.

Having made a subconscious habit of keeping tabs on her through town gossip and such, he knew all about her and her then boyfriend. He had hoped this loosened her up, softened her, made her sway her gentle curves with pride, yield her magnetic power with skill and finesse. But she was all locked in and closed up, squirming when looked at, pretending to be unaware of the attention she drew. The untouchable air about her bothered Johnny even worse than the delicate bend of her hips or the rosy pink of her full lips. She pouted them on occasion too, batting her long eyelashes at him whenever she needed something. It felt so openly sexual to Johnny, he knew she was toying with him. He didn't mind - he loved himself a good tease.

Two nights ago, admittedly, things got a bit out of hand. He lost control. He felt bad about it the next morning, but now, for the second time this week, he couldn't believe his luck. Her slender legs spread wide, the skin of her thighs so soft it almost had a glow of its own. The sight of her perfect, delicate pussy opening up in anticipation of HIM made him dizzy with satisfaction.

Pacing himself, he glanced at the door he had purposefully left slightly open behind him. The light from inside the room obscured the hallway into complete darkness, but it seemed to Johnny the gap has grown wider than how he left it. Satisfied, he rotated Leah's hips to face the door and buried his face in it, breathing in the sweetness he craved for so long.

He gorged himself on his meal like a starved beast, loudly filling his lungs with her intoxicating scent. She was meant for him, led directly to him by her guardian angels -- or perhaps, his. The sweet justice of claiming what he knew was rightfully his filled him to the brim. To make matters even sweeter, he thought of the pair of eyes fixated on the two of them from behind the door. Though he had no way of being certain that was the case, he felt them with unexplained clarity.

Rob was a few years younger then Johnny, a difference that could only have mattered when they were kids, but one that set the tone for their lifelong friendship. Now in his 40s, Johnny still felt bigger and wiser, though it was much harder to get his friend to see that these days. Robbie was no better or worse than any other aging bachelor of this town, but for some inexplicable reason he considered himself to be one of the good ones, so to speak. A nice guy. Johnny, in all his wisdom, could of course see his friend's misguided self-righteousness for what it was. Still, it bothered him like an itch.

Of course, if Robbie was such a great guy he probably shouldn't have let his friend near Leah at all. He pondered that himself for some time downstairs after Johnny left.

Rob tried telling himself this was none of his business, but eventually gave in. The right thing to do was to at least check in on her, he decided.

And then, once he got to the other side of her door, he sort of just... lingered there. He could see inside but couldn't tell what was going on, couldn't make out the words or the body parts. He didn't want to barge in and make a fool of himself. It made sense to wait until he could be sure.

Then there was some movement and he stepped back, until his back hit the wall. It's better they don't see him first, not until he goes in to intervene. And he will - he will go in there and put a stop to this. That is, unless they're doing just fine on their own there - the way Johnny painted the picture, Leah clearly didn't mind. He hated that thought the most for some reason.

The girl was frustratingly unresponsive to his touch, but Johnny has never been much of a perfectionist. Soon as enough of his saliva and her scarce response gathered around her opening he judged the job done and moved up over her for a long, slippery kiss. His fingers dug their way inside her. He found the way her nose crinkled up when she winced strangely endearing.

"How many cocks have you had in there? Don't you dare lie to me."

She narrowed her eyes at him in resentment.

"One."

"Bull-shit," he pressed hard into her.

"Fuck you..." she whispered.

"Well, if you insist..."

Johnny wanted to savor every bit of this feeling. He watched the very tip of his cock tightly hugged by her rosy flesh with trepidation. As sweet as cumming down her throat felt, he regretted rushing through it that day. The moment he left the shop he felt a worry settle in his guts. He'd wondered whether he crossed the line - and whether he'd get to cross it again.

Today was different. Today he didn't have to worry or wonder - he had her. He wrapped her in his arms, almost sweetly. He wanted her to feel that too.

"Aah... AAhh!" Leah's cries, grainy from sleep and dry air, reminded Johny of a soft thunderstorm. It made him crave the warmth he already possessed even more.

He pressed his balls against her, shoving his full length inside her. The soft ruckus of her moans faded into distance, his eyes rolled back, leaving two blank white strips staring past Leah. Her body wriggled underneath him, massaging his cock as much as his weight allowed her.

When he came to from his brief trance he couldn't help it but reach to her face with a generous kiss.

"Mmggh... help..." Leah softly pleaded to the side.

"Who you calling for help there?"

Leah stared back at him with silent hate. Her gaze trailed to the door.

"Oh, you think Rob is gonna help you? You better call louder then... yeah baby... See if daddy comes to the rescue...." He squeezed his wrist around her neck, "I want you screaming for him while I make you cum."

But of course Leah was not anywhere near cumming. Johnny could sense that and didn't want to make a big deal about. Today was not about that. His climax would be enough for them both.

Keeping his hand on the neck he pulled back and slammed inside her, watching her face with care. She winced. He slammed again, harder. Again.

Fuck... like sticking your dick in honey.

He must've grown even larger reaching the peak, because Leah felt every inch of the cock pumping her. She half whimpered, half moaned, confused, overwhelmed.

He squeezed her neck lightly.

"Call who you were calling."

He slammed into her again, this time grabbing her by the nipples like handles. He was pushing it, but

"Aaahhh... Robb..." She finally yelped out.

This final embellishment to his climax was pushing it - but he knew, he could bet his life he knew his friend better than she did. His balls swelled almost as hard as his ego, aching to burst, so he let it all go, pumping her like a madman. Her pussy finally softened to him, so preciously tight, now warm and slippery. This was his heaven - beads of sweat dripping down on both of them, her face and oh, the sounds she was making... Deep, wild noises erupted from the bottom of her throat and reached - he was sure of it - two sets of ears. Her gentle tone cracking under pressure was about to set them both off.

"Rooo-ooobbb!! Aaah! Ahhhh... Please... Pleaa-ase...."

Leah, unfortunately, didn't specify what she was pleading for. This left each of the man to interpret it as they liked.

"I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna... Gimme your face."

Johnny could barely speak as he rushed to pull her down and find her mouth with his cock. Once he made it to her throat he exploded. He leaned forward, stabilizing her head against the bed. She twitched and dug her fingers into his thighs but even that couldn't distract him from his joy. He felt like everything was finally right. He felt peace. And he kept exploding, nutting down her throat, again and again, pleased at the power of his own load.

Her eyes, puffy, the blotchy red on her face. Strands of hair stuck to her cheeks. Some cum spilled out the sides. She looked so peaceful now too, sucking his cock in slow, gentle motion. Johnny wasn't sure he could ever bring himself to leave her mouth. He kept his heavy hand on the back of her head to let her know it wasn't time to stop yet.

He could swear he heard the floorboards creaking in the hallway.