All Comments on 'Learn Your Place Ch. 03'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep adding!!

I love every chapter! Well written, vivid description, and leaves me wanting more. So many questions on if Nikki and Master will become more than owner and pet, does she ever try to run, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thought this was a 3 part series. In no way was that an ending. So please state whether this story goes on and has an ending. If not, I'm sorry I started it.

marx810marx810over 5 years agoAuthor
Not the end

lol I never said this was a three part story. I only said that I was writing the third part. That said, the next chapter will be the final one so hopefully that will be more to your liking.

JpmaggersJpmaggersover 5 years ago
Enjoyable series, but a little too grim

I'd like to start by saying that as someone who has just read all of the first three chapters in a row, it's certainly clear that the author is an extremely skilled writer. Everything flows so well, and is just so visceral, with dialogue that feels realistic. I'm also a big fan of pet-play, especially the girl-training style of it, so I found it all a very enjoyable read.

However, the only thing that takes me out of it all, is the moments of extreme violence. Maybe I'm an oddity, but the snuff and mutilation talk are a real mood killer, and whilst I'm curious to discover what happens next (and maybe what happens to the previous 'dogs'), I have a feeling it's going to be a brutal downer. My hopes are that the extreme rough play is just a 'breaking' method, and in truth they're all just being trained to be sex-slaves, but I also get the impression after the Alpha scene in chapter two that they're all probably just dead.

Rough but satisfying sex slavery is a fantasy, brutal torture and snuff are just grim.

Overall though, I'm certainly still interested, and do still consider this a very good read. Keep up the good work (though maybe with a little toning down at times)!

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have been eagerly watching and waiting for part three.. And I was not disappointed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please end this properly

Your story, your plot line. Write your version but despite what others below are writing don’t change your demeanor and approach to this story. But if I can throw out my hopes before you submit it, please don’t let this go all romantic. Some times noncon deserves to be noncon. Sometimes stories about real men who are willing to do whatever is required, to stand up and take what they want, ... deserve to win and do so without given any ground.

No whining. No fluffy ending. No HEA romance. No sorry I put you through that...that’s all bullshit. Your story has been strong, positive, and is absolutely perfect for this noncon space, please don’t give up on it now.

findingmywayfindingmywayover 5 years ago
Enjoyable....

You are a talented writer and I have enjoyed your series, however, like others have said it is a bit grim. I am struggling with the why - I would like to understand why he selected and went after her? What’s the relationship between the guy at the office? Did he tip him off? We understand her thought process - what’s his?

katsmandukatsmanduover 5 years ago
What fun!

The way your words trip the readers emotions around the same way Nikki's are....absolutely superb! I don't think it's too dark at all. The tone of the threats simply make the situation that much more serious, thereby making acceptance of her role that much more thorough. I wish Masters in real life could be that effective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My kinda Twisted

I love it. I don't get how people think this is too grim, if they saw how my Owner gets they would probably die in fright haha. This story is wonderful, please don't end it! I am totally addicted, and adding another sick fantasy to a long LONG list hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is fucked up........I love it! 😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES