All Comments on 'Learning Delicate Intimacy'

by proseinagarden

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

I love this series. The characters are so well drawn and the sex is so intimate.

P.S.: I really did write that last sentence before I recalled your story title!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Said it before, will say it again — you’ve created two unique and believable women/lovers who are so much fun to watch/get to know and the sex, yes, intensely erotic, sometimes overwhelming but never gratuitous and to your credit each time they make love is unique; so much love/so passionate/romantic. Love how you take us back to their “formative” moments — this time with Moriah’s family so real and humorous; we are getting to know the people around them. Jesse is intriguing and the closing dialogue as well as introspection around him touching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userproseinagarden@proseinagarden
Happy Oscars watch night, everyone! Shout out to Nyad! Annette Bening and Jodie Foster being buddies forever? Yes! :) Hopefully, the queerness shines through today but, either way, I will be watching Anya Taylor-Joy AVIDLY… Cillian Murphy is always awesome! *clap* My quick...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES