All Comments on 'Learning Obedience'

by leafwater

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So just another fucked up rape story then. For the record I only needed to read the last couple of lines to know that these people deserve to be disembowelled with a rusty knife.

News flash, consent is sexy.

Tess (uk)

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

well written but wrong category.

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2about 2 years ago

I agree with anonymous on this .....

leafwaterleafwaterabout 2 years agoAuthor

I can't believe that I have to say this in 2022, on an erotic story site nonetheless, but this story is fiction and a sexual fantasy. Of course that I don't condone rape or any kind of sexual violence. I would never wish for something like this to happen to me or anyone else in real life. This is just a hypothetical scenario that turns me on...

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsabout 2 years ago

Super hot chapter! Can't wait to read on!

jleetechiejleetechieabout 2 years ago

I only found this story when Part 3 showed up on nc. Nothing too unique, but has potential. It would have been helpful to learn more about their slave, prior to her capture. Yes, yes, we know this is pure fiction.

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleasealmost 2 years ago

The narration starting out right away by referring to the couple as Master and Mistress makes no sense, M and M are titles, not proper names . The narration has to be neutral. The girl has to call them with those titles-or else while the narration , again, has to be descriptive and neutral. The same thing goes for the girl. Her own name should be used by the narration.

leafwaterleafwateralmost 2 years agoAuthor

@OneMoreStoryPlease

I disagree, names aren't important here and would only be confusing in this context. I hate reading erotic stories that concern themselves with character background and personal information, even long descriptions of physical appearance. It's smut and I read/write that stuff because it turns me on, for actual literary achievements refer to a library haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OneMoreStory is absolutely right and if you think he or anybody else comes to this site to to read "actual literary achievements" you are severely misunderstanding why people come here. Yes , we read to get turned on. That doesn't mean the writing has to intentionally disorient the reader or discourage his or her getting turned on (distracted , really) by the writer intentionally discarding linguistic fundamentals. It's not that complicated ,really. Have you heard of anyone being named Master of Mistress , at birth? Simple proof. Names not being important? Of course they are. Fiction without names? Is there a reason a reason you didn't name your bad characters as Sir and Madam? Further proof.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous