All Comments on 'Learning the Ropes Ch. 03'

by SmuttySamoanMD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi, absolutely love this series. This is my first ever comment just to ask if there's any updates on when the next part will be. This series is the kind of thing I've been looking for for years and I have been checking in daily for the next parts for months haha. Absolutely amazing story, love your other stuff as well. Keep up the good work!

SmuttySamoanMDSmuttySamoanMDover 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you like it. Yeah, the main problem with starting so many series is having time to write them all.

As for an update, I'm almost done with a second chapter for twin peeks, then i have a side story lined up, and then I'll pick this one up again. So probably sometime next year between late January to early march.

I have a good number of chapters outlined for this already and I'm excited to get back to it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi! Obviously I know you can't rush art and I wouldn't want you to! But I was was wondering if there were any updates on the next part for this story (I'm the same person who commented last time)

SmuttySamoanMDSmuttySamoanMDabout 2 years agoAuthor

Absolutely. My estimation for when the next part would be completed was a little misguided but hindsight is 20/20 and all that.

I've been swamped with course work last month and will continue to be this month, immediately followed by a potential move in early may.

Needless to say I don't have much free time to work on this but I have been finding moments to pick at it.

Maybe I'll find an unexpected free day to knock it out. But for now, progress on this, and anything else i have, is slow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ah no problemo, I understand completely as I've also been swamped with loads of coursework recently but luckily the end is in sight as I'm in my last year. Hope your work and the move goes well! Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttySamoanMD@SmuttySamoanMD
Writing stories where the whims of my interest carry me. I've not been active for a while but I have not been idle! Have a banger of a story coming out soon and obviously some more private lesson shorts. Will probably try to work on more short form stories after this one for a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES