Learning the Ropes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt himself release a large amount of cum during his orgasm. Even larger than the norm, which was surprising since at the end of yesterday he was basically shooting blanks. The only reaction he got from her was a gasp followed by several giggles, her hand not stopping until he started going soft in it.

He opened his eyes when he felt her climb off of him and say, "How was that?"

"It was amazing. Tha-" He stopped mid-sentence as he got an entire lifetime's worth of spank bank material.

Lai Chan sat next to him with her legs folded and looked at him with glee. What wasn't normal was all the off white, thick cum covering her face and front. One of her eyes was glued shut and yet she still smiled at him, obviously pleased with herself.

HR would have sat there staring forever if she didn't say anything. She gave him a curious look, casually using her finger to wipe him off of her closed eye.

"So, what now?"

HR shot out of bed, suddenly feeling bad for her. His eyes scanned the room. "Do you have any rags or something?"

"Yeah, over there in the corner."

He spotted the rack of towels and went over to get one. As he grabbed one he heard her make a noise of disgust from the bed. Of course she hated it. And she probably hated him now.

He turned back with towel in hand and saw her face set in a grimace. "What's wrong?" He handed her the towel.

As she took it she looked at him and said "It tastes terrible. Thanks."

Did. Did she eat it? And he missed it? HR was caught between being angry he missed her innocent taste test and surprised she was taking all of this so well. Or maybe it hadn't set in yet.

HR sat back down next to her and waited for her to be done cleaning herself. She got most of it off, or at least the visible portion, then handed him the towel back. As he awkwardly just put it on the floor next to the bed she grabbed him and leaned him back.

Then they shared what HR could only describe as a moment. They laid there and she tangled her legs with his. Both of their hands absentmindedly exploring each other's bodies while they looked in at each other. She had her patented smile on but HR was sure that he had a dumb one of his own.

"So, what do we do now?" He was taken aback by her tone. It was full of lust, not like her usual excited voice the last few times they did things like this. She wanted this as much as he did.

"I have a few ideas." She giggled a bit as his hand found one of her full asscheeks and squeezed. He pulled her closer and they made out for a while. He loved how she moaned into the kiss when one of his fingers briefly blushed her clit. He gave her a look that must have screamed the word "cute." as she returned the favor, grinning at his reaction as she cupped his balls.

Their hands become more centralized, his working between her legs to play with her dripping pussy, hers slowly jerking his re-hardening dick. The moment was perfect. This, was perfect.

But one concern came to the forefront of HR's mind at that moment. A nagging concern that refused to be ignored before they went any further. What exactly was this? Everything was perfect. He was here with the girl of his dreams. He liked her and she liked him. Everything should have been perfect. But he had to know.

His feelings for her went beyond this moment. He wanted many more moments. Sexual and non-sexual. He wanted to be with her, in every sense. But given her track record for sexual knowledge he couldn't be sure what she wanted.

He stopped his hands and then stopped hers. She gave him a confused look and he kissed her, this one different from the others. Less passion, more sensual. If this was quite possibly the last time he'd do this, he wanted to do it right.

When the kiss ended, she looked over his face, concern forming on hers.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no. You didn't. You were-are perfect. Everything about you is perfect. I hate to ruin the mood and everything, but I have to make sure Lai Chan." He paused and took a deep breath. Out of all the things they had done together, this was probably the single most nerve wracking moment of it all, but he couldn't back down now.

If you had one shot or opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip?

"I like you Lai Chan." His confession brought a smile to her face.

"I like you too." She tried to hug him closer but he resisted. He couldn't get distracted now.

"No, I mean I really like you. I like you a whole lot and I just... I don't know what this is. It's great and it feels good and all of that is fine. But are we just having a bit of fun or is there something more here?" She didn't seem to understand.

"Why can't it be both? I mean, it's fun doing these things with you. I like it a lot. Why can't we keep having fun and still do ... more?"

"No, Lai Chan when I say more I mean-"

"Sex?" HR was so locked into the conversation he missed the glimmer of hope in her eye.

"No. I mean yes. Yes, sex but that's not the 'more' I'm talking about right now. I like you, Lai Chan. Whenever I see you smile, it makes my day. I..." He was at a loss for words. His heart was laid bare before her and he couldn't convey what he wanted to her. And it wasn't her fault, she was new to all of this. He then realized that he had been focusing on how he felt and not enough on her feelings. "Enough about me. How do you feel about the past few days? About what we've been doing?"

"I think that this is really fun! I've never felt anything like this. I always felt so, pent up I guess? But after you fingering me and masturbating I feel so relaxed and happy. I'm grateful that you would take the time to help me. I asked some of my family members about it yesterday, but they just looked at me like I was weird." That can be dealt with later. She was getting off topic.

"And how do you feel about me?"

"Well, like you said, I get happy every time I see you. An-"

"Happy or aroused?"

"Both. I think you're great too. Why are we talking in circles?"

"I just wanted to know where we stand. Lai Chan I-" He was about to say how much he liked her again. "I want to be with you. Not just in doing things like this but doing other things. What would you call our relationship?"
"I don't know. Maybe some sort of trainer? You are helping me learn all this stuff." That hurt. A lot.

"Not like a friend or anything?"

Then she started getting lost in her own head. "I don't think friend is strong enough. I like all my trainers. They spend the time to make me better and I appreciate them and you. But even trainer feels not good enough. I don't know. It's like you're my best friend but that would be rude to Song Shi. Every word I can think of isn't enough."

"So I'm like a better friend?" There was hope yet. Maybe she just didn't know how to phrase her feelings, like him.

"I guess."

"Would you say I would be closer to a... boyfriend?"

He watched as she considered his words. Things seemed to be clicking. "Is that what this is? Are you my boyfriend?"

"That's not something I get to decide Lai Chan. It's something we decide together. But that's what I've been trying to say. I want to be your boyfriend." Moment of truth. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Zero hesitation. She wrapped her arms around him. "Yes!" After the initial squeeze she pulled back. "Wait but we haven't gone on dates or anything. Are we doing this wrong?" She seemed really concerned and on the verge of panic.

His face hurt; he was smiling so hard. He brushed her hair to calm her. "There's no set order for these things. They sorta just happen. But you have no idea how happy it makes me that you feel the same way."

He pulled her in close and she nuzzled her face into his chest. He felt her start to shiver in his arms. Then she squeezed him harder and squealed into his chest "I have a boyfriend!"


12