All Comments on 'Learning The Ropes Ch. 03'

by TheKinkyIndianGuy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice twist

enjoyed the build-up, details and realistic storyline ... is she going to leave her husband? I am curious now...

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot lesbian bdsm

THis was sizzling hot. Would like to know what happens with the husband. Will Arpana and husband meet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dominant!

This woman is so uncharacteristcially dominant. Love it. Not expect to see an Indian woman behave like that. What’s the deal with her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking hot!!

Loved her transformation from sweet wife to a full-blown domina! Curious what's in the store for the husband next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Sizzling hot!!

I would love to see her cuckolding the husband. when are your going to write 4th part?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Wow it is great and make Arpana and Amit meet for a joint session and also crossdress him with Arpana and Amit becoming Shruti's wives at her beck and call, Arpana being the elder wife coaching and helping Amit to become a full fledged sissy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sure didn't see that coming!

And I wonder if it isn't too soon. Shruti and Amit are just starting out on their new venture, and there is so much to explore. They started out as two loving people discovering this new lifestyle and are just learning about themselves. They had respect and great love for each other from the start, and discovered honesty and freedom to act out their dreams. Can Arpana somehow fade away for a while?

Shruti had shown she really loves to inflict pain, but I hope she realizes quickly to be very thoughtful and careful with it. She has to find a level of inflicting pain that provides her enjoyment, but doesn't crush Amit. Is she going to allow him any sort of safe word? And there are many other things to explore... Maybe chastity? Occasional or situational? Or total? Would they like bondage? To what level? To what end? Risk doing things in public? Will they want children?

I would think that involving another person takes this all to another level entirely. Now she's got this thing with Arpana going on the side, before she and Amit have even found their footing. Shruti did not get Amit's acceptance of this nor did she even inform him! Now Arpana has gotten Shruti to promise to tell nobody, so she is keeping this a secret from Amit. Isn't that as bad or worse than Amit keeping his inclinations secret from her? The healthy D/s relationship ought to be based on love, honesty and trust. Lose honesty, and the trust will be lost, sooner or later. If she overplays the dominance, she risks shredding the relationship and their marriage. Wouldn't that be really sad? Love your writing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
awesome story

wer is thenext one ? i want to read shruti journey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheKinkyIndianGuy@TheKinkyIndianGuy
Love reading and writing erotica. Grew up in India, currently live in California. My stories are my dark fantasies, laced with kink, BDSM, and fetishes.