All Comments on 'Learning the Rules Ch. 02'

by ElizaGrey

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, HELLO Mr Swift!! 😍 ...I think I'm going to enjoy Jessica's training as much as she does!

Definitely relating to the aching for more!

Jen X

pennyrose123pennyrose123over 1 year ago

oooh! I mean, he's no Sam, but I'm looking forward to getting to know Mr Swift... I like "casting" actors in my head so I can picture the characters in my head and I reckon Jeffrey Dean Morgan would be PERFECT for Mr Swift... although that might just be because he'd be my top choice of older man to submit to! xxx

stephinstokestephinstokeover 1 year ago

Eliza, this is hot as hell already!!! You sure you don't wanna just let us read the whole week of training at once? Please?! ;) ...can't wait for the next part.

janiegeeupjaniegeeupover 1 year ago

So delicious ! xxx

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you kittens!

janiegeeup - so glad you think so! xxx

stephinstoke - ha! you're as impatient as Jessica! (though it is on Amazon in full if you really can't wait ;)

pennyrose123 - oh i love that! and I 100% agree - I'm pretty sure I'd do just about anything JDM told me to. *swoon* - I'm intrigued now who you have pictured as Sam?

Jen - Glad to hear it ;)

Thank you all for reading! I've got a cheeky day off the "proper" job today, so I'll try to get chapter 3 uploaded for you sooner rather than later! ...EG x

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Love, love, love it!

I'm surprised Mr Swift didn't tell her NOT to pleasure herself when she was leaving, until he gave her permission.

Can't wait for more! Keep up the great writing, you have me on the edge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it, love the character

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

cmj711 - thank you!! I toyed with that, but the fact she's only subbing on a part time basis is an important part of her training - hopefully that'll come through more as things progress :)

Thanks so much for reading!

EG x

BrattyBellaBrattyBellaover 1 year ago

SO good!

Might have to cave and get this on amazon and binge it!

miss_molly69miss_molly69over 1 year ago

Just loving Jess more and more!

(Mr Swift is hot too, obvs!!)

XXX

pennyrose123pennyrose123over 1 year ago

For Sam, I always picture James Marsden - he's got the sexy blue eyes down! xxx

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

BrattyBella - let me know what you think if you do! EG x

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Good continuation of the story she is learning about herself and you are telling the story very well. Thanks

MastersSmuttyToyMastersSmuttyToyover 1 year ago

Master Swift sounds like he'd be a pleasure to serve!

EGRIEGRIover 1 year ago

Well that was brief ,for both session and the chapter. Still it's quality not quantity to be appreciated. However, that was the easy £1000. I'll venture days 2 -7 might be a bit more taxing.

I am surprised he didn't spend time investigating areas from her sexual activity CV. The list of sexual activities from -- tried & enjoyed, tried & did not enjoy, have not tried but would like to, & have not tried, does not appeal, should have offered a lot of opportunity to establish more clairity and a baseline for visit #2. I would have thoughtJess' "I'm not sure I even know what suspension means" would have provided opportunity for some discussion.

Looking forward to the upcoming chapters.

EGRI

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

EGRI - Thank you again! You make some really good points, and I did consider going into more detail, but I wanted to avoid writing a sort of "beginners guide to BDSM" - this was written as a prequel to my first novel, since I had a lot of messages wanting to know more about Jessica's "origin story" - the main book is romance loaded with kink, as opposed a BDSM book with a love story shoe horned in, so I wanted the prequel to be more about Jessica than a catalogue of kinks. ...that said, you're quite right - the training is definitely designed to ease her in gently & levels up through the rest of the week!

MastersSmuttyToy - I'm glad you think so! (& I'm kinda biased, but I agree ;)

DINGDONG33 - thanks so much!

Thank you all for reading & commenting - Part 4 is up now!

EG x

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very classy, refined beginning of your story . . . . . mmmmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizaGrey@ElizaGrey
Sassy, smutty, kink-filled stories to spice up your day... or night ;) Read all the stories I've shared here? Find more of my work on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3kXGYxF ;) For more about me, keep scrolling! ...EG x ========================================================== [Le...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES