Learning to Love Another Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this a biker thing?" I asked.

"No, it's an 'us' thing," Sarah said. "Some of us are swingers and some of us are bikers, but the two are not related. The groups just overlap because the friendships started in one and continued to the other. Keep it quiet though. There are a number of folks in the riding crowd who would view it as license to act the fool. All we need is for somebody to try to grope Ms. Tits' tits because they thought it was acceptable and to have Aces put a bullet in him."

"Yup," Gary repeated. "The swinger group is much smaller and more heavily vetted than the riding group."

"Is everyone bi?"

"Nah, only a few of us," Cheryl answered. "Me, BB, this guy Richard, and his wife Patsy."

"How's that work if there's only one bi guy? The math doesn't add up."

"Oh, you'd be surprised," Gary laughed. "I myself have pulled out of Patsy's pussy more than once only to find myself cumming in Richard's mouth. Stuff happens, but it's all in fun with folks you trust. He'd never try to do me up the tailpipe and doesn't expect me to have anything to do with his dick."

"Yeah, our group is almost all married couples who gather to switch partners. BB is a divorced gal, and there's one older single man who's a widower."

"I didn't know you were divorced," I said to Sarah.

"Yup. You met him -- IceMan. It was amicable, and we still work together, but he's not part of our swinger group."

"How many people?" I was intensely curious about all this.

"Sixteen right now with an even male / female split. We had eighteen, but one couple moved away because of a job transfer." Sarah answered with confirming nods from the other two.

"What sort of people... I mean young, old, big, small, etc?"

"Just regular folks -- I'd guess early 30s to early 60s, sound right?" said Gary to Cheryl.

"About right," she answered. "All body types too, but just generally average folks."

"I'm the fat lady," Sarah laughed. "Rosa's probably the littlest."

"I think you and my better half here have the biggest titties," Gary added. "I think all us guys are about average in the penis department - with maybe two outliers. Jimmy is definitely the biggest, and Richard is probably the smallest. He's still bigger than that shot glass boy though."

"Jimmy's our widower gentleman," Sarah explained. "His size is not the reason we all love him, but because he can go for ages and not cum. If we're really swapping around, Jimmy can fuck every lady in the place in one night and make sure each cums."

"I'm not like that," Gary admitted. "I'll usually pick one lady to play with, but I always start with Cheryl and I end with Cheryl."

"He's sweet like that," his lady smiled.

"Do you have, like, um... favorites? Sorry for all the questions, but this is fascinating."

"We're married to our favorites, baby," Cheryl smiled and squeezed Gary's knee. "That's kinda the fun thing about a swinger group like ours though -- there's enough diversity you can sort of follow your mood."

"There's also a general understanding that you don't monopolize each other. It's just not fair if you do." Sarah expanded.

"Yup. For example, suppose one of our ladies is the best at blowjobs. It wouldn't be fair for every guy at a party to assume she's going to blow him. Likewise, if we had a guy with a huge dick, it wouldn't be fair to him (or all the other guys) for all the women to expect to be with him. These are also things we think about before admitting someone to the group, too."

"There's a little of that though," Cheryl admitted. "And there kinda has to be. Everybody has limitations, even if it's just the way they're made or what they're good at. If one of the men really wants to titty-fuck, then he ain't going to get that with Rosa. If I want my pussy eaten, I'm sure not going to ask Richard. You can't expect everybody to be good at everything or even capable, so sometimes if you really want something, you gotta go with who is good at it.

"Well, hey there!" Cheryl interrupted herself and giggled.

We all looked to see Gary's cock standing rigid and quivering.

"Gary loves titty-fucking," she explained. "You have a need, baby?"

"I sure wouldn't mind... I know I was late to the party and you're already tired, but I've had my dick in BB's pussy and your mouth without getting off. You mentioning titty-fucking, kinda revitalized it."

"You want to titty-fuck the birthday girl or me?"

Before Gary could answer, I surprised everyone (especially myself) by saying, "I'll do it if you want."

"For real?" they all asked in more or less unison.

"Yeah..." I began to list, "You've all been really kind about my brownie problem and all my questions. Cheryl and Sarah were super about me joining in with them. I'm still feeling really horny, and... well honestly, I'm really good at giving tit-jobs. I was taught by my sister, and I got a lot of practice giving them with my old boyfriend. It's like you all said, if somebody is good at something..."

Gary automatically looked to Cheryl.

"It's ok with me," she said and gave his cock a loving squeeze.

"I'll take you up on that then. How you want to do it?"

"Sit on the edge of the bed here. I'll take care of you. Sarah, do you have any - "

"Way ahead of you!" Sarah said and tossed me a bottle of baby oil and a hand towel from her nightstand.

I opened the bottle and put almost none on my tits. Seriously -- that's one of the secrets for my skin at least: use almost none. You want friction, but a tiny amount of oil smooths things out if you're sweaty. After spreading it around, I hesitated a moment then reached out and stroked Gary's unfamiliar cock with my hands. He was steely hard and already leaking some pre-cum. He sighed and scooted his butt to the edge of the bed so I could kneel between his thighs.

I was stoned, horny, nervous, and overcommitted at that point, so I just thought, What would Angel do?

"You want to fuck 'em, baby? You want to fuck my huge tits?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Gimme that nice hard cock," I said, leaning in and wrapping him up in my oiled flesh.

The technique Angel taught me is difficult to describe, but the qualities are fairly simple. Keep things as soft around the cock as possible while providing as much friction as possible. That sounds contrary, but I end up kind of milking and jiggling the cock between my tits. Also, you can separately move each breast on either side -- they don't have to stroke in unison. I have found that doesn't occur to a lot of women. Next is to keep your head out of the way, so the guy can see what's happening. According to Angel (and Ethan verified this), so much of the appeal of tit-fucking for men is watching it happen. The only exception to this is if the guy is big enough (like Ethan) you can lick the tip of his cock occasionally. That wasn't really easy with Gary, and I don't like to taste oil anyway. Lastly, when the guy cums keep the head of his cock deep in between and do short movements to maximize friction on the head. This is also a selfish move to keep his cum contained, so you don't get it on your face -- unless you like that, which I don't. It just makes clean up easier.

All that said, in about the time it took you to read the preceding paragraph twice and for me to say, "Cum for me, cum between my huge tits", Gary unloaded noisily and voluminously. Sarah laughed and clapped, and Cheryl just said, "Damn..."

Gary fell back onto the bed with his spent cock slapping wetly against his leg and breathed a huge sigh of satisfaction. He held his thumb up in the air and declared, "Done right!"

"Told you I was good," I grinned and mopped myself up with the hand towel.

"I'd say so. Fuck me..." Cheryl said in awe. "I think I just learned some new things."

"I was taught by the best," I laughed. "My sister is a master, and she has even bigger tits than I do!"

"Give us her number!" shouted Gary from his back on the bed.

*****

That was my first and last experience with any sort of multiple-partner sex. It was fun that one time, but not really what I was looking for or any kind of "lifestyle" I wanted to identify with. I saw Gary and Cheryl occasionally at rides, and they were always warm and friendly; but they never mentioned swinging with me again. My bet is that they would only if I made the first move.

That was my also first and last experience with any sort of recreational drugs. It was not for me -- enough said.

Sarah and I played together twice more, but she understood that I wasn't looking for a casual sex partner and that we didn't have romantic feelings for each other. Even in that brief time though, I gained a lot of sexual maturity just from the experience with her. She taught me a lot about relaxing into a sexual partner and doing what feels right in the moment. It was an epiphany to me how much I was considering what my lovemaking looked like rather than what it felt like. The language she put on it that I have carried to this day is, "This is an experience, not a performance." If you get nothing else from this chapter, I hope that advice presents you with a new degree of freedom. It certainly did for me.

*****