Leela Seduced by Muneet

Story Info
Leela's romancing with another colleague.
1.1k words
2.87
4.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
how_ei
how_ei
9 Followers

Many thanks to the GoofyProofyReader for editing the story for me. He

This is one of the series where the primary character fell for another colleague.

The story is building up for another story in the series.

===================

Muneet had also been flirting with Leela throughout the week. He had been subtly giving her compliments and paying her special attention in the office. She hadn't noticed at first, due to her closeness to Harvey, but slowly, as he kept wooing her persistently, it began to sink in and the thrill of it got her excited.

Deep down, Leela knew that she was getting involved in dangerous territory, she was already involved in two active extramarital affairs and having a third one seemed impossible, but she still felt restless and wanted more.

"Leela, I wanted to thank you for all the hard work that you have put in this week, and your efforts have made a huge difference," said Muneet, showering her with compliments.

Leela felt her heart race and a flush of warmth spread through her. "Thank you. I'm glad I could help," she replied, trying to keep her emotions in check.

"I was wondering if you would like to join me for dinner this Thursday. It's my way to show my appreciation for all that you have done and if you're feeling up for it, later, we can go to the club for a few drinks."

Leela's heart was pounding in her chest. He was inviting only her for dinner and drinks which was practically an open invitation for a romantic evening. Leela was reluctant. Her husband was back in town as well. But then, Muneet continued to shower her with compliments and affection, she felt her resolve weaken and before she could stop it, she found herself nodding in agreement.

===

On Thursday, she mentioned to her husband that she would be late due to an office team dinner for her appreciation. She lied to him that a few of her colleagues would be there to make him feel comfortable. She even faked a conversation with her lady colleague, Tara, as to how they will coordinate the commute to the restaurant.

At the restaurant, Leela and Muneet talked and laughed for a few hours. The dinner itself was quite pleasant, Muneet making sure to pay close attention to Leela, making her feel as special and appreciated as possible. He was sure to order her faultless dishes, bringing out her inner gourmet and to ensure that she was pleased with his company. The comfort she felt with him made her forget that she was technically again going to be cheating on her husband, and soon they were sitting close to each other and holding hands under the table.

After dinner, the two went to a club that was bustling with energy; the lights, the sound, the people: it was an intoxicating mix. Muneet ordered some liquor and they toasted to each other's success. The warmth of the alcohol tingled inside of Leela and she found herself opening up with Muneet even more. The two found a dark secluded spot to sit next to each other and continued talking.. Muneet used noisy club as an excuse and was sitting so close to her. Leela's inhibitions from earlier in the evening were wearing off and her confidence was increasing. Soon enough, Muneet made his move. He leaned in, eyes sparkling with temptation as he placed a hand on her waist whilst the other reached up to caress her face.

At first, Leela was taken aback; as much as she had been enjoying this evening, she was not sure how to feel about her accounting manager making a move on her. At the same time, however, thrill and sensation were intoxicating, and the very feeling drove away all of her remaining hesitations.

Muneet started to touch her leg and kissed her right cheek. Leela hesitated for a moment, but she knew what she wanted deep down so she slowly started leaning towards him for a kiss encouraging his advances. The passionate embrace lasted for a few moments, the two could not keep their hands to themselves. Muneet moved his hands to her hips, pulling her close. She reciprocated, letting her hands wander and exploring his body. They kissed passionately, Leela loosing herself more and more as each second passed. Their chemistry was palpable; the moves that Muneet made, the sensations Leela felt was enchanting. She found herself in a frenzy of desire, the sensation of the forbidden heightening her experiences. As their bodies intertwined, it was as if no one else mattered; their connection so strong and unique that they could most certainly feel the sparks ignite. Before their passions could lead them into something more, they suddenly heard a loud startling noise.

Realizing they had been too close for comfort, Leela and Muneet made a swift yet awkward exit, as Leela insisted that she needed to head home. They hadn't gone too far, but it had been enough to awaken something inside of Leela. Leela looked at Muneet with a fleeting flicker of guilt in her eyes, but the heat of the moment soon entwined itself around the pair. Leela's head was swimming from the combination of pleasure and guilt as they made their way back to the car. She thought of Harvey, Raja, and her children back home and felt a pang of guilt in her chest. Yet, the memory of the night's events brought a sly smile to her lips, the thought of naive Raja accompanied by feelings of exhilaration and excitement.

As Muneet drove her back to her car, he caught the smirk on her face and gave a smile of his own. A deal had been made, his invitation was accepted and he had ultimately succeeded at making his moves on Leela. Leela thanked him for the night and turned to get out. As she was about to step out of the car, Muneet pulled her back and planted his lips on hers. But Leela, was nervous, it was the office parking lot, although it was late. She made it a quick peck and pushed him back smiling and headed her way home.

The thrill and the fear all mixed meant that she was a busybody the next morning at the office. Her mind unable to focus on the task at hand as excitement for the night ahead filled her gut each time as she remembered what had happened the night before.

At work, she and Muneet could not avoid exchanging glances. Even though Harvey, noticed some change in Leela, he couldn't figure out what happened. He tried to ask but, Leela changed the topic. For Leela, this was a situation of pleasure and pain; the thrill of two discreet affairs at work with both partners unaware of her relationship with the other and unknown odds along with the guilt of her actions. Leela could only feel, "You have one life, enjoy it".

how_ei
how_ei
9 Followers