Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You started this you little slut," I growled as I hammered her from behind. "Did Surisa put you up to this? Did Grandpa make you do this?"

"It's all my fault," she moaned taking the blame as she rocked her hips against me. "Punish me Thomas... take it out on me... she said you wanted me... she told me it would be okay."

"Damn that woman," I said as I gripped her hips for leverage. "We need to finish this before..."

"Oh god... just a little more... I am so damn close."

She clamped both hands over her mouth as she screamed. I stopped and pulled out of her. Violet looked over her shoulder as I worked my index finger into her ass. I followed mom's instructions to the letter. Sooner than I would have expected she was taking a second finger. Violet just knelt there letting me do what I wanted. I should've stopped but this was never happening ever again might as well make the most of tonight. I had never done this before I hoped I didn't hurt Violet. I was going to have a talk with Surisa once this was over with.

"You're ready, if it hurts I am going to stop," I said and she just nodded. "Here we go."

I pressed the head against her prepped asshole. I pushed slowly and watched her intently. If she looked like she was hurting I would back off. The head popped inside without warning and we both moaned. I let her get used to it and she nodded again. I pushed the rest inside of her and Violet moaned. Mom was right, anal sex was intense.

"I did it! I have your thing in my butt!" She moaned as I began to move. "It does feel good!"

"So damn tight..." I said through gritted teeth.

"I KNEW IT," mom voice came from behind me. "I thought the covers smelled like sex."

"Oh shit," Violet and I said together but we never stopped moving.

"I am too close to stop now." I groaned as mom walked around to get a better look.

"It's Thomas... oh my god... he's the one you were talking about and he's huge... how long has this been going on?"

"Tonight," Violet replied taking the blame. "I raped him."

"Why Violet?" Mom asked her eyes locked on my erection. "He's your brother for crying out loud."

I began thrusting as fast as I could. I was so damn close I wouldn't last another minute. Mom watched us and somehow that made it naughtier. I pulled back and slammed my cock home forcing Violet to bite into her pillow again. I slowly pulled out of my sis' ass and watched the flow of cum as it oozed out. Violet raced to the guest bathroom to clean up while I endured my mother's withering stare. I grabbed my shirt and wiped up the mess waiting for the doom to fall.

"I can't believe you let this happen." Mom said sitting next to me. "What the hell Thomas you know how easy she is. Violet is very impressionable."

"I know but I didn't start this. Surisa and I knocked boots earlier. Violet was watching..."

"Aw hell," Mom cursed. "That's the sex I smelled then. Wait, you fucked Surisa and still had enough energy to screw your sister."

"Yep," Surisa said from the bottom of the steps. "He fucked me rotten."

"Let's start from the beginning so I don't have to strangle my son and daughter."

Surisa launched into the last communication that had passed between Grandpa and her. It had been his idea to lure Violet and me together. Surisa knew that Violet was on the steps listening to our conversation and dropped that little thought for her benefit. Surisa told us that Grandpa had been driven to follow what he called the old ways. Mom blushed and averted her gaze. I feared that her father had crossed the same line that Violet had done tonight.

"When did it start?" I asked looking at my mother.

"I was eighteen. He had been preparing me for years. He told me how the rulers of Egypt had loved each other so much that the fact they were related didn't matter. He took my virginity and taught me how to make a man happy. I have mixed feelings about him."

"I am sorry mom it'll never happen again." I said just as Violet reappeared.

"Don't I have a say in this?" Violet said frowning.

"No," Mom replied shaking her head. "What you two did tonight is wrong."

"I did it. Thomas was trapped under the covers and I made it happen. I lifted up and put him inside of me while you were in the kitchen."

"Why was he naked in the first case?" Mom asked smiling. "Well?"

"I dared him to sniff my panties." Violet fired back doubling down causing Surisa to giggle. "I smelled the covers too. I wanted to know who smelled better."

"It was a train wreck," Surisa said still laughing. "I am sorry I set this up. I never should have seduced Thomas with his sister watching. I am to blame."

Silence settled onto the room and I left them to wash up. Mom followed me to the bathroom and stared at me as I grabbed a wash cloth from the sink. She asked me why I had anal sex with my sister. I told her this was a once time thing and figured what was the harm. That is when I learned Violet was a sex addict. She shared some of the worse events Violet had been talked into. Sis had already had her first foursome and that shocked me. Her boyfriend urged her to fuck his buddies. I lowered my head feeling as guilty as the others that had taken advantage of her. I was supposed to protect her not escalate things.

"I am so sorry Mom. I never should have let things go as far as they did. It'll never happen again."

"You didn't start things." She said as she watched me dry off. "You really are huge."

"MOM... get it together... oh boy... you too. You're a sex addict, aren't you?" I asked and she nodded. "I need to go before something happens. I am going to leave. I will see you at the reading of the will."

"Where are you going to sleep?"

"I can nap in my car. I'll come back tomorrow morning and get a shower in and dress in some clean clothes."

"NO... damn it I can control this thing! I am not driving my son from this house because I have issues. Sleep down here and I will make sure no one bothers you."

She left and I caught myself checking out her ass as she walked away. I shook my head and wondered if I was any better. I wondered if the rest of the family had heard what had happened yet. It was just a matter of time for my other siblings to catch wind of this. Something like this wouldn't stay quiet for long. I wrapped a towel around my waist and peeked out to see the living room was empty. I got dressed and moved to the kitchen. I was famished after all the sex I had gotten. I placed the platter with the chicken on the table and nibbled off it while I sipped a glass of wine.

"Do you hate me?" Surisa asked from the doorway.

"Hate...no, but I am disappointed. You know how vulnerable Violet is. You used her and for what? Did you love Grandpa? Did you promise him before he died that you'd get me and Violet to hook up?"

"I loved him so much. He made me what I am today. He taught me so much about business, people and of course sex. We were lovers for nearly a decade. He begged me in his last email to get you and one of your sisters together. He didn't specify Violet. As you said she is an easy mark. All you should do is talk sex around her and she is ready to go. Don't blame yourself too much. I can't believe she took you up the ass. Now that is determination, I would never even attempt something like that. You have a certifiable ass wrecker there Thomas. We are back on sex again. I am leaving after the will is read. I have business in Hong Kong. If you need me I am just a phone call away."

She left without letting me say a single word. I continued my attack on the chicken. I cleaned the breast bone of meat before returning the platter to the fridge. I washed my hands and refilled my wine glass. I tossed some wood on the fire before taking my spot on the couch. I didn't miss the fact that my sheet and blankets had been replaced with clean ones. I wondered if Mom was being nice or was she upstairs sniffing them as she masturbated. I pushed the image of my mother playing with herself just above my head away with some effort. Damn it Grandpa, you were dead but still causing shit. I could almost hear his laughter as a snuggled beneath the covers.

Reading of the Will:

I awoke on my left side facing the fireplace. The fire had died to embers and I shivered. Taking the covers with me I squatted before the hearth and rebuilt the fire to a nice blaze.

"Morning stud muffin," Melody said behind me.

"Morning sis," I replied. "It starts early I see."

"Are you kidding," she taunted. "I heard you and Violet going at it last night. I don't blame you she has some amazing tits."

"Jeez Melody," I said turning to face her and my gaze drifted to her tits. "You got me."

"It's not that hard," she purred. "You've been a perv since your balls dropped. I guess we all are at heart. Don't beat yourself off over it."

We both laughed at her little pun. I stood up and went into the kitchen to fix a pot of coffee. I was still wrapped in the blankets when Melody joined me. Our sister Tiffany joined us and she arrived wearing only a terry cloth robe that was half open with her tits spilling out. Tiffany yawned and attempted to close the top of her robe and failed. She gave up and ran her fingers through the mess that was her long black hair. She greeted us with a mix of hello and a yawn.

"I smell coffee," Tiffany said smacking her lips.

"I'm surprised you don't smell sex," Melody added giggling at my expense.

"Wait," Tiffany said sniffing the air. "Did somebody get lucky down here?"

"Yep." Melody said and left it at that.

"Thomas, you dirty dog," Tiffany giggled. "Did you sneak someone in after we went to bed?"

"Not exactly," I replied pouring three cups of coffee.

While I added sugar and creamer to my mug Tiffany did the math in her head and smiled. Melody sat at the kitchen table sipping her coffee while Tiffany stood close trying to pry out of me who the lucky girl was. I tried and failed not to stare at her cleavage and areolas that were peeking out of her robe. She caught me dead to rights and smiled even wider. She mouthed the word 'perv' before taking out the food from the night before. We had cold left overs for breakfast. After that I headed for the bathroom so I could shower before the hot water was used up. My sisters were notorious for taking long showers. I let out a sigh as I slipped beneath the hot water.

"I need this so bad." I sighed and then shivered as my sister Tiffany joined me in the shower.

"Move over," she purred as she slipped in front of me. "Oh, that feels nice."

"What the hell Tiff," I growled as her bare ass pressed against me. "Have you lost your mind?"

"No, Melody told me that Violet raped you last night. Did she really take advantage of you while mom was in the kitchen?"

"Yes..." I admitted as she rocked her hips up and down teasing me with the cleft between her ass cheeks. "Damn it Tiff... this isn't fair."

"No, it's not and neither is taking Violet's anal cherry." She fired back. "That must have hurt like hell. I mean look at you. You're fucking huge little brother."

"You barged in here just to see my cock." I said and she nodded. "Good lord, what the hell is wrong with this family?"

"You have no idea do you." Tiffany said and turned to face me. "Help me wash my hair."

I slipped my hands around her waist as she arched her back and let the water wet her long hair. She lathered up and stood there close enough for her nipples to brush against my chest. I swallowed hard trying not to get an erection and failed. By the time her hair was rinsed my cock was nestled between her legs.

"You are bigger than Uncle Chuck." She moaned. "A lot bigger..."

"Did he?" I asked and she nodded. "This is Grandpa's handiwork, isn't it?"

"Yes, he schooled Chuck in how to seduce and make a woman happy in bed. I can't believe you didn't know. This has been going on for years."

"Me next," Melody said as she entered the shower. "Make room big tits..."

"Whoa, what the hell. Let me out before..."

"Too late," Tiffany and Melody said in unison. "Wash my hair Thomas."

Melody asked as she took Tiffany's place in front of me. Melody pressed her body against mine as Tiffany did the same from behind. I held her by her waist as she leaned back and ground her pussy against my erection. This was insane but they seemed eager to join Violet. While Tiffany's breasts were easily a D cup, Melody was only a C cup at best. But her ass more than made up for her tits. I cried out in surprise when Tiffany reached around, grabbed my cock and lined it up. Melody pushed against me and I slid easily into her.

"Age has its privileges," Melody moaned as she rocked her hips. "So damn big."

"I know right," Tiffany purred. "I can't wait for my turn. You can shoot your load on my tits if you want."

"Or my ass," Melody argued. "I have a great ass."

"So damn tight," I growled as I began thrusting into my older sister. "You want it so damn bad, take it."

The acoustics made it impossible to hide what was happening. Melody's cries and my grunts were loud enough to carry outside the bathroom. Once her hair was free of shampoo my sister's swapped places again. Tiffany bent over offering me to take her from behind. I eased into her and cupped those pendulous tits of hers. The wet slapping sounds were so lewd as I pounded her from behind. Tiffany urged me on and warned me that Melody was a little orgasm factory. She wasn't kidding. It had only been a few minutes before sis was shaking and crying out as she climaxed. Tiffany braced her body against the back of the shower and wiggled her ass at me. While Melody washed up and left I hammered the hell out of Tiffany. It was good that she locked her elbows. The force of my thrusts was enough to take the wind out of her.

"So close..." she panted. "Aw god Tom make me cum..."

"I'm going to lose it," I growled in her ear.

"Just shoot it inside of me." She said looking over her shoulder. "I need to feel it hit my insides."

"Here goes," I warned her.

Somehow, I managed not to cry out but Tiff wailed like a goddamn banshee. If there was any doubt of what just happened it was removed. I pulled out and my sister spun around to kiss me. This was no sisterly kiss but that of a lover. Her tongue invaded my mouth and we clung to each other as if we had been doing it for ages. She slipped away and left me breathless. I rinsed off the funk and shut off the water. My mother was just outside and handed me a towel.

"You have the worst luck." She laughed. "Your sisters seem to find your prick irresistible. I guess I'll have to wait my turn."

"Now hold the fuck on..."

"I know they came in on their own. I expect to have that ass wrecker up my rectum before the sun sets on this house. You won't deny me this Thomas. I am your mother... I need it. Now dry off. I've set out your clothes upstairs. Try not to let Selena suck your cock on the way up. She is the one with the real oral fixation. Tiffany loves giving titty fucks, Melody is a push over when it comes to multiple orgasms and you know how gullible Violet is. Now you know all about us just like Chuck and dad. You are the new man of the house now."

She turned and walked away but just before she reached the door she reached back and lifted her skirt. I could see her bare ass clearly. For a woman in her early fifties she was in great shape. I stood there and wondered why and how this had all happened. What had driven my Grandpa to start all of this? Had the ancient pharaohs inspired him? He was dead so it would remain a mystery. I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed for my room upstairs. The door was closed so I knocked. Surisa didn't respond so I opened the door. The room was empty and saw the clothes set out for me. Mom had chosen one of my nicer suits. I closed the door behind me and dressed. I watched the door the entire time fearing one of more of them intruding at any moment.

The will was going to be read downstairs at ten o'clock. It was only half passed eight so I had to navigate several cock hungry women until ten and then I could leave once Serena inherited and this would be behind me. Serena was the oldest except of course my mom. She might be the one to get it all. If Surisa was to be believed my Grandpa had done rather well for himself. All I wanted was to run the shop and keep a low profile. I sat on my bed quietly waiting for the time to pass but that wasn't going to happen. Mom showed up and dragged me downstairs for a family meeting. I think she wanted to clear the air. We sat around and I was pleased to see that my siblings were dressed demurely in wool suits and long skirts. My mother had demanded that they appear appropriate for Grandpa's will.

"You'd have to be deaf not to have overheard the incident in the guest bathroom a little earlier." Mom began. "Tiffany and Melody ganged up on Thomas."

"Boy did we," Tiffany added with pride. "I am still shaking."

"Me too," Melody agreed. "My pussy is soaked just remembering it."

"Language goddamn it," Mom growled and the others busted out laughing. "Okay, that one is on me. Mr. Winchester will be here soon to read dad's will. After that we finish what Violet started. Serena will get her time with Thomas and then as the oldest it is my duty to complete things."

There were murmurs of agreement and I just looked over at Serena and she licked her lips. I felt like a piece of meat or the ruler with his harem. The doorbell rang a little before ten o'clock. Mr. Winchester, the family lawyer, arrived and quickly settled into the office near the back of the house. Winchester was an elderly man in his sixties with a robust build and a belly that any mall Santa would envy. He wore an expensive suit and I hoped that meant that Surisa was right about the family wealth. The old man checked his watch twice before he opened his briefcase and took out a flat round disc that was about eight inches in diameter and set it on the desktop. A third time check and he pressed the activation button on the holographic emitter. A miniature version of my Grandpa appeared and addressed his family.

"My dear friend Winchester has all the paper work but I wanted to tell you my mind on this affair in my own words. First, I love you all and I am sorry my body has failed me after all these years. I hope Thomas has learned our little secret by now if not I leave it to dear young Violet to initiate him per the Old Ways. In the end, it is up to my dear daughter to finish the cycle. I hope my dear friend Surisa could be here. She is the first legacy I will attend to. There is in the shop an ivory statue that she long lusted after. I want you to have it and remember me when you look upon it. Thomas, I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that I've named you my primary heir. Winchester will hand over my diary that will explain so much that I have kept from you. As for the rest of you I have set up a trust that will pay you each and all a generous monthly living expense. The rest goes to my namesake. I hope he will keep the family home and live there in honor of the love and attention that I put into erecting it. If you have any questions Winchester should be able to answer them. Goodbye and best of luck to you all."

The hologram faded and I sat stunned that I had been named the heir to everything. Winchester told me exactly how much I was supposed to inherit and I had the second great shock. The amount was just staggering. The lawyer handed over my Grandpa's diary and clapped a hand on my upper arm.

"He was eccentric and a bit odd but a generous soul. He inherited the bulk of his wealth from his own grandfather. The Blackstone family has been well off for many generations. If you need anything I am a phone call away."

I shook his hand and he picked up his case and left. I stared at my feet as I tried to process it all. I picked up the diary and opened it. The design on the first page took me by surprise. I pulled up my left cuff and stared at the tattoo on my inner wrist. My Grandpa had urged me to get it when I turned eighteen. That was nearly ten years ago. The narrative of the diary read like a one-sided conversation from the grave.