Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evening officer," I said squinting against the light in my eyes.

"Tom... holy shit man I thought someone had broken in," the man said lowering his light.

"Tim, it's been forever come on in," I said and walked back to the counter.

"Sorry I couldn't make the funeral I was working. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. I stopped by to take a look. This place needs a woman's touch."

His radio crackled and he answered the call and told them it was a false alarm. Tim and I had gone to school together but had lost touch since high school. He looked around and whistled at all the artifacts from so many different countries. A second figure appeared at the front door and he knocked lightly. Tim opened the door and let the man in.

"I'm the one that called... holy shit... Tom, I am so sorry." Bob Carson said shaking my hand.

"It must be reunion night," I said. "How the hell are you doing? It's been years."

"We need to get together and hang out sometime." Bob suggested.

"I am off tomorrow night." Tim said.

"Why don't you come over and we can have a private party at my dad's place."

"Nobody makes pizza like your old man," I said. "Let me make a few phone calls. See if we can get the old gang together."

As I made a few phone calls they looked around the main room. Bob held up a wooden box and carried it over to the counter. I recognized the antique board game instantly. My grandfather had forbidden me to play it since it was an adult party favor. Tim and Bob both remembered it as well. They said we should play it and I agreed. I would bring it with me tomorrow. Twenty minutes later I had three other members of our old group agreeing to meet up at the pizza joint. Tim got called out and left us as we finalized the plans. Bob told us he would take care of the food and drink. I would bring the game and the others could bring booze or snacks for game night. Bob returned to the business and I found a rag and wiped down the board and the pieces. I noticed the price tag and was stunned at what my grandfather had been asking for it.

I fished out the rule booklet and read it from cover to cover. If I were going to categorize it would be an antique role-playing game. Once I understood what the game involved I understood why Grandpa hadn't wanted me to play with it. It was a mature version of D&D. I guess you could call it Hookers and Housewives. The object of the game was twofold to seduce and be seduced. For every character you bedded you got two points and every time someone got you into bed you got a single point. You could play more than one character but they had to share a link. For example, you could play a husband and wife that teamed up on unsuspecting NPCs or non-player characters. If there was a connection you were good to go. Best case scenario was to build a harem and sweep the board. The rules made harems a bitch to make but not impossible.

I felt the need for a generous amount of alcohol to keep the gameplay flowing. I took the game home to finish cleaning it and closed the shop behind me. I set the alarm and was out the door quickly. I was imagining the old crew back together and it was going to be epic. I stopped by the liquor store on the way home to stock up. I got a nice variety of beer as well as hard liquor. I left the booze in the trunk. It was cold enough to keep it chilled. I walked in and found Violet watching television in the living room. When I asked where the others were, she informed me they were packing clothes until they could move in properly. Mom was going to hire movers once they were ready.

I went to Grandpa's workshop and got out some wood cleaners for the game board and pieces. I joined Violet on the couch and with an old towel on my lap proceeded to start with the pieces and set them aside once they were clean. Violet asked me what I was doing and I told her. She looked at the pieces and giggled. The male figure in her hand was anatomically correct. She pointed to his pecker and blushed. He was a well-endowed piece of wood. I shook my head and continued onto the next piece. Mom arrived just as I began cleaning the game board. The dark wood was in amazing condition and was constructed like a backgammon game. It folded in half and the interior held the game pieces. The hinges and clasp appeared to be made out of beaten brass. I took my time cleaning it and examining it as I went. Someone had put a lot of love and care into its creation. Mom came over to see what I was working on and gasped.

"I haven't see that in ages!" She exclaimed as she picked up one of the female pieces. "This one was always my favorite. Why are you cleaning it?"

"Me and the old gang are getting together to play this tomorrow night."

"No way," she replied. "Some of the gals from the old neighborhood and I are getting together to play bridge tomorrow night."

"The MILF club?" I asked and she laughed.

"I forgot that is what we were called. You guys were always so damn horny back then."

"Could you blame us?" I said. "Each of you was a freaking legend. All the guys had the hots for each other's moms."

"Legends huh," mom purred. "What did they say about me?"

"You were the Queen of Tits," I admitted. "Bob's mom was all about the legs and so on."

"You named us after body parts..." Mom said and I nodded. "So, you thought I had the best tits huh... cool."

I returned to the game board while mom left me alone to my thoughts. I wondered if the others had aged as well as my mom. For a woman in her early fifties she was in great shape. Once the board was clean I placed the pieces in their allotted slots. The bases were carved in such a way as to make it impossible to place the wrong figure in an unsuitable slot. The slots were named and I laughed when I read some of them. We were going to have a blast tomorrow. I closed the board and pushed the clasp into place. Violet asked if she could go but I told her it was just me and my friends. She wasn't happy but understood.

I cuddled next to Violet and that seemed to improve her mood. She toyed with my hair while I placed my head in her lap. There was a simple comfort to being able to relax and just lie there. Mom stopped and stared at us and smiled. She continued and left us there. I drifted away and slipped into a dreamless sleep. Someone was shaking me awake. I opened my eyes and Mom was back and telling Violet and I that it was time to move upstairs. I yawned and nodded. I made my way up to my bed and found the covers turned down and pajamas set out for me. I shivered as I stripped out of my clothes and dove under the covers. I tossed the PJ's onto the squat dresser near the bed. I turned off the light and got comfortable. I was closing my eyes when someone climbed into bed with me. I yelped when a firm cool ass pressed against me.

"Not okay," I whimpered. "I am cold now."

"Let me warm you up," Serena purred.

"Well... alright... is that your mouth? Ooh that's warm..."

I let her do all the work. I was still tired from earlier this afternoon. Sis seemed quite capable of taking all the pleasure she needed from me. We fell asleep in each other's arms. What had begun as an odd conspiracy started by my grandfather was evolving into an easy-going pattern of casual fucking with my sisters and mother. They settled onto a schedule and I simply let it happen. I dreamt about the spells again. I seemed to see the figure of an unfamiliar woman. She was dressed in a thin white night shirt. She wore no bottoms and shaved her pubic region. We were standing on the lawn of that mysterious mansion again.

"You are weak," she said as she pressed her body against mine.

"Magic will do that to you." I replied as her hand wrapped around me.

"MMMMM... bigger than my husbands... may I?"

"So courteous... why not..." I said as she began stroking me.

"You need to practice more. The more you use the magic the stronger it gets."

"It's like a muscle," I said and she nodded.

"Push yourself and you will be rewarded... there is another volume of my work."

"Where is it... oh damn woman... I thought mom could suck a cock..."

She had dropped to her knees and took most of me between her lips. The fog that hid the details of the mansion thinned and I could see statues and an out building near the mansion. There was a hedge maze as well. The woman tore her night shirt and wrapped her tits around my cock. She began singing to me and the pleasure increased. I was panting as I fought the urge to climax. I cried out as I came and woke up. Serena's lips were wrapped around me. She was swallowing and I lay there gasping for breath.

"Damn..."

"I needed that," she moaned. "Thank you Master."

"I am so tired."

"You were singing in your sleep. You woke me up with the most amazing feeling."

I yawned and she just cuddled and we fell back to sleep. No more dreams troubled me and I woke the next morning to the smell of coffee and cooking bacon. Serena was asleep next to me and I let her rest as I relieved my bladder and took a shower. I dressed and headed downstairs. Tiffany was in the kitchen and gave me a hug before pouring my coffee for me. She thanked me for last night and I asked her what she was talking about. Apparently, the spell that had worked on Serena had also reached out for Tiffany as well. It wasn't until the others had awoken that I found out they all had received the benefit of the spell. No wonder I was drained. The range of the mystery spell was the entire house. I could glean from them that they each had felt something different but there was a pattern. The pleasure they felt was what they preferred from lovers. In Violet's case it was having sex, while Tiffany loved getting eaten out.

"So, it's an all-purpose spell." I said to myself. "How convenient."

After breakfast, I walked every inch of the house. I began with the first floor and explored every room trying to find one I could turn into a workout area. I decided to combine martial art training with that of magic. It would be great practice to go through forms while singing a spell. I would need a study buddy. My sisters were more than happy to volunteer. I found a great room on the third floor. It was unused and was a catchall for stuff that didn't belong anywhere else. I decided to spend the morning moving the boxes from the room to the basement. Once it was empty I could clean it up and go shopping for some mats to throw down onto the floor. Violet, Meloday and Tiffany had nothing going on and helped me move boxes and clean the room. Mom and Serena left on errands of their own. My workout room was cleared and clean by noon. I still needed to go out and shop for the mats for the floor. Violet volunteered to go with me.

"What are the mats for?" She asked as we drove downtown.

"They help reduce the impact of a fall or a throw." I explained.

We parked in a strip mall that held a martial art supply store. Violet snuck off to the yarn store a few doors down. While I looked at mats and other supplies for my workout room Violet was checking out skeins of yarn for a few of her pet projects. I settled on several mats and paid for them to be delivered to the house. I caught up with Violet and she was still trying to decide between two colors of yarn. The shades were similar but one was a little darker than the other. I told her to get both so we could get back and wait the delivery of the mats. On the drive back she opened her purse and pulled out a cute doll that she had made out of yarn. She had promised several of her friends that she would make them similar dolls for them.

"I go to the local conventions and sell my extras. I do super heroes and computer game characters. You'd be surprised at how popular they are." Violet said with pride.

"You are very talented kiddo," I told her and she blushed.

"Thanks, that means a lot coming from you."

The mats didn't arrive until five so I put off my work out until the next day. I had a party to go to and didn't want to sleep through it. I told mom to give my best to the MILF club. I drove to Bob's Pizza and saw the sign on the front door. 'Closed for private party.' I walked in with the box of liquor I had purchased the night before. The others were stoked to be hanging out and soon the game board was set and the pieces set out in their assigned groups. I explained the rules and told them I would be playing the part of keeper or referee. They took turns rolling the three six-sided dice to see who went first. Jim, lawyer extraordinaire, went first and rolled again.

"Okay, I got a six..." he said looking at the wooden pieces. "I'll take 'Good Time Willy' for two points and move him four along the board." He said as he picked up the piece and counted off his movement. "I land on the House of Pimp. What can I do?" I read the description of the square and we all busted out laughing. "I will make a roll to indoctrinate a 'Ho'... nine... the bitch is mine!"

"Alright here we go..." Bob said as he rolled. "Fifteen... sweet! Tits McGee I choose you. I move three to the uh... I can't read that without my glasses. The Mo'Love Motel... okay I roll to troll up a customer." He said trying to keep a straight face. "Four... crap... I get busted for solicitation... figures. I lose a turn."

The game continued and we caught up on each other since the last time we had hung out together. Jim was pondering on going into politics while Tim was running for Sheriff next year. I told them about the meeting of the MILF club at my house and that turned the conversation to long buried crushes. As the game progressed we drank more and shared our favorite stories of peeks at each other's moms. Suddenly the female pieces went from being general game characters to one of the MILFs. Tits McGee became my mom and she hooked up with every male character the others possessed. I called the game when it devolved into a drunken free for all.

Bob had cabs waiting for us and we could collect our vehicles tomorrow. I hugged each of them and after packing up the game headed home. The ladies were still playing bridge when I walked in. While I wasn't stumbling drunk I was quite tipsy. The ladies had gone through three bottles of wine and working on their forth. I greeted them and told them how nice they looked. They in turn asked how our game had went.

"It broke down into drunken debauchery." I announced.

"My favorite kind," one of the ladies admitted.

"Three spades," mom bid as I sat on the kitchen counter and watched.

"Three no trump," Carol Danthers, the Queen of Legs, bid as she winked at me.

The hand played out and that was the end of the night. But not before mom begged me to do the trick. She had hinted that I was an aspiring magician to the MILF club members. Soon they were chanting for a trick. I was too drunk to argue. I had them sit on the floor in the living room while I sat on the couch. They all looked up at me expectantly. I cleared my head and began singing the spell. Just as before the effect took hold instantly and shocked all but my mother. I had planned on using the phantom mouth but instead found myself singing the phantom cock. I had eight women prone on the floor moaning like whores in heat. I gestured and like I had with my siblings played them like puppets. They came like falling dominos with Bob's mom climaxing first and my own mother last. I ended the spell and everything went black. I had pushed myself too far. I finally awoke under the covers on the couch. I checked my watch and it was three in the morning. The hangover from using the magic was far worse than the alcohol.

I staggered upstairs leaning heavily on the handrail. I got to my bedroom only to find three women snuggled in my bed. One was my mother and the other two were members of the MILF club. I peeked in on the other three bedrooms and found that some but not all the older women had stayed the night. I slipped in and grabbed pajamas from my room. I returned to the couch and after changing went back to sleep. I woke later that morning with Tim's mom sitting at one end of the couch. I pulled my legs up giving her more room.

"Hi." She said blushing furiously.

"Um hey," I said smiling weakly. "How did you sleep?"

"I had the most amazing dreams." She said.

"Do tell."

She did. She launched into her dream and I fought the urge to cry out. The details of her dream matched parts of the game we had played the night before. I kept that little news to myself. The rest of the ladies were in the kitchen with my sisters fixing breakfast. They were chatting and talking about the vivid dreams they had enjoyed. In each case the dream matched the game. My mother was describing how she had been the center of a puppy pile and how real it had all felt. I hid my shock and begged off her concern for a cup of coffee. The ladies each took a turn in hugging me and slipping me their phone number or email address.

"I guess you liked the party trick." I said and suddenly they burst into oohs, ahs, and rating their orgasm level. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

It had been a stupid move on my part but I managed to swear them to secrecy. They understood and promised to remain quiet if I could perform the trick from time to time. I had no choice but to agree. Mom whispered in my ear that I should charge for sessions. I frowned and told her I wasn't going to whore myself out. I ate breakfast alone on the couch. The ladies ate at the dining room table and continued talking about how good my trick had felt. They went on that it wasn't cheating since no actual cock was involved. They departed after breakfast and I had breathing room.

"I am an idiot." I growled as I headed up to my workout room.

"Don't beat yourself up." Mom argued following me. "You have a larger fan club now."

"Tell me about your dream," I asked when we reached the workout room. "Start from the very beginning."

Mom launched into it. The details matched the game perfectly and even followed the chronological order that they had occurred. How the hell did the game translate into dreams? I needed to do some research. I moved to the center of the room and began my routine. I was still too weak from the night before to perform any magic. I could practice my Kung Fu without any difficulties though. It felt good to burn off the hangover and push myself physically. After a quick shower, I delved into the origins of the board game. I quickly discovered that the rules booklet was a recent addition to the game. I called the printer and found out that my grandfather had hired a writer to develop the rules for the game. It took a bit of digging but I found the author. He had been a game developer for some of the smaller game companies two decades past.

The next step was to take a closer look at the game board and its pieces. I carried the game up to my workshop and used a lighted magnifying glass to see more details. The board itself looked unaltered. Each space had a complicated design. That's where the rulebook came into play. There was a listing of each square as it appeared on the board beginning with the first one. I looked closely and saw that none of the designs were duplicated. The writer had told me that my grandfather had provided a basic concept for each of the spaces on the board. I flipped the board over and looked at the slots that held the wooden pieces. The wood that made up the board and the figures looked the same. However, the name plates appeared to have been carved from a dark wood but not the same kind as the board. I took tweezers and plucked one of the plates from where it had been glued into place. Someone had made these to be added later and they weren't original. The game was older than I had assumed before.

"How goes the research?" Mom asked as she set down a cup of coffee.

"I've learned a lot actually," I told her. "This is your piece by the way." I said holding up the curvaceous Tits McGee. My thumb absently rubbed against the figure's breasts.