Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you are curious about the tattoo and the strange relationship between you and the women in our family. It goes back generations I'm afraid. I was indoctrinated on the night of my eighteenth birthday by my aunt. She snuck into my bed and took my virginity. She was the one that trained me on how to make women happy. Once I had met her criteria I could pleasure my mother and sisters. It felt wrong at first but after a while I got used to it and so will you. It was my dad that got me my tattoo and cast the spells over it. My spell book is in the hidden safe here in the office. The combination is at the bottom of this page. I know it sounds crazy but I could perform two of them successfully. Each generation is different and I hope you have better luck than I had."

I set the diary down and went to the portrait mounted behind the desk. It was hinged and behind it a safe with a keypad. I entered the code and opened the safe. Inside the safe were several folders and a singular leather-bound book. It wasn't until I turned around with spell book in hand that I noticed I was alone in the office. The others had silently filed out to leave me with the diary and its revelations. The book was ancient and the Latin was barely manageable. I could make out most of it but it would take time to read any portion of it. I returned the tome to the safe and closed it. I was about to return to the diary when Serena walked in and closed the door behind her. I swallowed as she unbuttoned her blouse and revealed the black frilly bra she was wearing. It was time to consummate the next stage of my legacy.

"You really want this." I said and she nodded. "I'm going to make you scream."

"God, I hope so," she moaned. "I haven't had sex for a month for this. My boyfriend left me since I wouldn't give it up for him. He thought there was someone else."

"You must be soaked," I said as I kicked off my shoes and lost my pants.

"Look how hard you are already," she purred as her skirt hit the floor. "I am going to suck you dry."

"Yeah whatever..."

We collided in front of the desk. I took her into my arms as she kissed me. She pressed her naked tits against my chest as my cock slid beneath her soaked sex. I mauled her ass cheeks with my hands as her tongue invaded my mouth. It was a grudge fuck plain and simple. She was angry after losing her boyfriend over me and I was pissed at being manipulated. Serena gasped when her back to the wall and I slid my cock into her. Her teeth found my neck as I thrust up into her. Her cries filled the air each time I thrust my hips. She cursed me as I fucked her relentlessly. I gripped her by the hips and her legs wrapped around me. We kissed a second time and that muffled her noises as I drove my cock into her repeatedly.

"I'm so damn close." She howled breaking the kiss.

"Take that and that..." I repeated as I slammed my hips against her.

She screamed as her body bucked. I held on and heard the others toasting Serena's orgasm. I distinctly heard them cry 'cheers'. I lowered Serena so that she could stand on her wobbly feet. She clung to me but I could see she wanted more. I spun her around and stabbed her pussy from behind this time. I bent her over the desk and fucked her harder than ever. She offered me her wrists and I grabbed them and used them for leverage. Her arms were behind her and I held on as I thrust against her. Selena's cries became incoherent as my cock swelled inside of her.

"My ass... shoot it all over my ass!"

I nodded and timed my orgasm to the second. I yanked my cock free seconds before I came. A few strokes and I was spraying my load over Serena's ass and lower back. She kissed my cheek and snuck out to wash up. She muttered something just as she slipped out the door. Had she thanked me? I laughed when I thought of dear sister Serena thanking me for fucking her senseless. The last couple of days have been crazy. I gathered up my clothes and the diary. When I went to my room my things were gone. Violet was waiting and told me that I was the master of the house now. I walked down the hall to the master bedroom and there was my suitcase and other possessions. I used the master bath to wash up in. I decided to read more of the diary so I got up onto the kings sized bed, propped up the pillows, and opened to where I had left off.

"I began travelling when I was young. I didn't really have any idea what I wanted to do with my life. My wealth indulged me and it was by accident that I happened to be in Cairo when I heard of a white man that had crawled out of the desert barely alive. I met with the man in his hospital room. He was on the mend but dirt poor. I offered to pay his bills and he in turn gave me directions to the treasure he had unearthed in the desert. We struck a deal and I outfitted for a trip to recover the artifact. The massive ruby is still in my collection. I was hooked after that. I went across the face of the globe collecting treasures and selling them in a shop I set up with my legacy. I made some crappy deals early on but I took classes to learn how to identify antiques from fakes. Over time I became an expert and it was that expertise I passed down to you Thomas. You were the only one of my children or grandchildren that shared my love of travel and discovery. Is it any wonder that you are my heir?"

I remembered some of those journeys we had taken together. Though they had become less frequent as he got older. His body just couldn't handle the stress so I went on alone. I had added to the stock of the shop during my time on the road. Now that I was the heir I could keep traveling and make sure the shop remained open. I stared at my naked wrist and the ornate tattoo my Grandpa had insisted I get. I had gotten it while we were in Japan. I had just turned eighteen and we had gone to a traditional tattoo artist. This wasn't your guy with a tattoo gun, oh no, this was done manually and it hurt like hell. But the quality of the art was masterful and worth a little pain. I began reading again and I was shocked by what I read.

"Do you remember your eighteenth birthday? That was the day you got your tattoo. I was so proud of how well you endured the needle. When I had mine done I bitched like a little girl. My pain threshold has always been less than I would have liked. I pushed myself traveling through some of the harshest environments on the planet. Then you came along and wanted to learn Kung Fu. That is why I spent so much time touring China and Southeast Asia. It wasn't easy but I found instructors willing to take on a white student. I donated quite a bit to those monasteries over that time. But again, you were such a natural when it came to the martial arts. Do you still practice your Black Dragon or Aikido? I have the photos of your graduation ceremonies framed and mounted in my studio on the third floor. The key to the third floor is in the back of the safe in my, your office. The studio is for restoring pieces that need a loving hand and a knowledgeable mind. You can use that space as you see fit of course. Perhaps you will find that you are a far more formidable magician than I ever was. Take care of your family because in the end they will be the ones taking care of you. Knock... knock..."

Two firm raps came to the bedroom door. I sat up dropping the diary I was so startled. I called out and told whoever it was to come in. It was my mother and she was dressed to kill. My jaw dropped open at how dolled up she was. Violet hadn't found the finest of her lingerie. She was wearing a black mesh body stocking. I could see the slot cut out that allowed easy access to her sex. Her nipples poked out through the mesh and her hair and makeup were done to perfection. She closed the door behind her and spun around once so I could see her round ass and the toy fixed in it. Mom was sporting a black butt plug to make tapping her ass all the easier.

"I see you noticed my toy. I told you that my ass belonged to you Master Thomas."

"Did you call him that?" I asked as I sat up.

"Yes. He was my father and my lover. If he wanted it I gave it to him willingly and eagerly. I have talked to the others and they agree to your terms of surrender."

"I haven't even thought that far ahead. What if I want to try out some kinky shit? What then, are they willing to be tied up and teased?"

"OH Yes... I can teach you the art of Shibari or Japanese knot tying. It takes time but oh is it worth it Master."

"Wow... I uh..." I swung my legs off the side of the bed and sat there. "Get over here and suck me off."

Mom walked over slowly but I could see that she was shaking. She knelt in front of me and breathed on her hands so that they weren't cold when she touched my cock. She had a gentle but firm touch. I shivered when I felt her breath on my cock. She licked the precum from the tip. Mom smacked her lips and informed me she liked the taste. She continued to lick and had me shaking and rock hard in no time at all. I watched how intent she was when it came to be giving me pleasure. Each time her tongue traced the underside of my erection I let out a noise. She smiled and escalated things as she snared the tip with her mouth. I bit back a cry as her tongue lashed the sensitive head. I gripped the edge of the bed as her head moved relentlessly downward. If my mother had ever had a gag reflex it was long gone. She took me to the root effortlessly. She looked up and I could see a twinkle there at a job well done.

"Impressive," I told her and that motivated her.

Her head began moving and a strangled cry escaped my lips. Damn she knew how to suck a cock. I egged her on and she delighted with all the attention she was getting from me. It was like watching an attention starved puppy wanting to please its new owner. Her head came up and with a loud pop she was staring at me.

"Can I fuck you now? It has been so damn long."

"I'd be an idiot to make you wait. That was some fancy cock sucking lady."

"Pet... please call me pet or slave... but never lady. Trust me, I am no lady."

"Alright slut," I replied and her eyes brimmed with pride. "Get to it."

I moved onto my back and settled a single pillow under my head. She climbed onto the bed and went straight for a mounting position. She straddled my waist, took my cock in hand, and slowly sunk down taking me to her hot wet core. I would have never guessed that she ever had kids. She was so damn tight. I watched her tits sway as she rode me. It was slow and leisurely as my cock plumbed her depths. She teased me as she kept her movements to a minimum. I growled but she was in charge for now.

"I need to seal the legacy Master." She said as she leaned forward and plucked the toy from her ass. "We belong to you. But this must be done as my father demanded."

It was only then that I saw my sisters assembled around the bed. When had they slipped in? They hadn't made a sound or spoken a single word. Mom rose enough for my cock to come clear. Serena took me in hand and aimed me at my new target. I felt mom's puckered asshole but the toy had done its work. She dropped down and snared my cock with her ass. I cried out when her hips touched mine. Mom rode me but this time she was serious. I was grunting each time my cock hit home. I was shaking in no time at all and I warned her I was getting close. Mom nodded and reached down and tore the mesh freeing her tits. I sat up and feasted on her nipples. My sisters approved as I tasted a hint of milk from her breasts. The only sound in the room was mom's gasps of pleasure and my grunting as I got closer and closer to climaxing.

"So damn close." I growled as I gritted my teeth.

"Don't fight it," mom begged. "I need to feel you shoot inside of me Master."

I nodded and as my toes began to curl I felt a heat in my left wrist. The closer I came to my orgasm the more intense the sensation in my wrist became. Mom must have sensed it because she grabbed both my wrists and leaned down as she slammed her hips downward now. My vision went white as the blend of pleasure and pain slammed into me. Her weight was enough to keep me from flailing around as my wrist felt like it was being dipped in lava. At the same time my cock sent pulses of sperm inside of my mom. I think I passed out. I came to with her on top of me. The pain was gone and my arms were out away from my body. I lifted my left arm up and gazed at my tattoo. I blinked when I saw the condition it was in. The tattoo was a decade old but it looked as if I had gotten it today. The ink was dark and pristine but didn't have the ruddy outline you got from a fresh inking. It didn't hurt anymore but a small part of me began to think magic was a thing. Mom's ass squeezed me and I realized my cock was still lodged in her tight little asshole.

"It's still in you." I whispered in her ear.

"Yes it is," she purred. "Want another go Master? I am up for it if you are."

"My tattoo..."

"The Old Master said it might happen. I felt the heat coming from it. You truly are blessed Master."

"What happened?"

"I was told to tell you to read the diary. It would reveal all. Why don't you read while I take care of your cock?"

She handed me the book just before she sat up and began to move her hips slowly. I adjusted the pillow and then opened the book to the next passage.

"It hurt didn't it. I knew you were special. A little of pain and pleasure at the same time are a gift of Those Between. It is all in the blood my lad. I learned about the Broken when I was in India. What are the Broken? They are a bloodline and anyone might carry it, anyone. Since the tattoo blazed to life during the rite it proves you have what it takes. Read the tome, the spell book, I have left for you. I know you can master many of them if not all of them. Only time will tell of course. I'm not telling you how to live your life. Keep the girls for your pleasure or dismiss them that is up to you. I just want to offer up suggestions. If you have any questions or need anything contact Surisa. She knows people and has access to resources you wouldn't believe. You two have more in common than you might think."

Mom's slow movements had me hard again and deep in her ass. I tossed the diary to the side and took over. I rolled her onto her back and began hammering away hard and fast. She surrendered instantly. Oh, the look in her eyes. It was akin to worship. I rolled her up onto her shoulders and drove my hips downward. I let the springs of the mattress work for me as it drove her upward after a thrust of my body. Mom begged me to spray her face when I came. I agreed. I focused on my pleasure as I pounded my mother. I didn't last long. Her ass was just too damn tight.

"I am going to cum!"

"I know... so thick..."

"Here it comes slut," I growled as I yanked my cock free of her ass and sprayed her tits and face. "Damn, that was intense!"

"Uh huh..." she gasped.

I moved away and let her settle onto her back again. We caught our breath and I told her to run a shower. Mom hopped her feet and gleefully dashed off. I picked up the diary and tried to push away the surreal sense that surrounded me now. What the hell was a Broken and why did he think that I might be one? I stared at the tattoo again and its pristine condition proved that something strange was going on. Mom appeared and told me that our shower was ready. I got up and walked into my personal bathroom. I didn't have to share anymore unless I wanted. Mom attended me like a body slave. She washed me head to toe while I stood there. She used her tits to lather up my back and I couldn't help but smile.

"You are eager. I will give you that."

"I just want you to be happy." She purred in my ear. "If you want one of the others all you have to do is ask. We are here for you."

"No jealousy huh," I said and she made a noise. "Oh, so I need to juggle things to keep from having a favorite. I don't want to hurt any feelings. We are family after all. Speaking of where are the others?"

"At your apartment," she said as she knelt in front of me and used her mouth to clean me. "They are packing your things so they can be brought over. I've hired a moving crew. They will carry it over and we'll unbox it and move you in. I hope you don't mind."

"Nope," I said thinking she was already a step ahead of me. "This was all well planned out. Did you know I was going to inherit?"

"MMMHMMM..." she moaned with half my cock between her lips.

"You really are insatiable," I moaned as she took the rest down her throat. "I am just going to stand here and let you... yeah that... oh man you are good at that."

The simplest encouragement was enough to ratchet up her desire to please me. In this case it was the leisurely way she sucked my cock. There was no hurry and I just stood there as she slowly pushed me over the edge. I shouted as I fired down her throat. I waved her off after that. I was drained and needed to rest. She reluctantly agreed and left me shaking in the shower. After the shower and drying off I slipped beneath the covers of my new bed and fell asleep after having my balls drained completely.

Diary of Dreams and Spellcraft:

I dreamt about my grandfather and it felt so damn real. We were sitting in a gazebo that overlooked a manicured lawn that was freaking huge. There was a massive stone mansion just at the edge of the dream.

"You are doing great," he said in greeting. "I am sorry I left so suddenly."

"It's not like you planned on dying. I must admit your diary is kind of scary Grandpa."

"It isn't my diary but 'a' diary. It belonged to my great-grandfather. He commissioned its creation. I don't pretend to understand how it works."

"Well, it breaks the fourth wall like crazy. Every time I read it, well, it's like it is following current events. The knock-knock bit spooked me."

"The diary is empty Thomas. I never penned a single entry."

"How the hell is that even possible?"

"I told you I don't understand how it works. I can tell you that it acts as a kind of conduit. If you need help or advice read the diary. If you want to have another chat sleep with it under your pillow again."

"I didn't put it beneath my pillow... aw hell... mom must have. She's your little agent in my camp."

"She is loyal." Grandpa said smiling. "I have to go for now. Time to wake up..."

I woke to the sound of a drawer being closed. I sat up and Tiffany was standing up next to one of chest of drawers. She made a face and apologized for waking me. I waved it off even as my stomach growled. We both laughed and she grabbed a robe and moved to stand next to the bed. I got out of bed and put on the robe with her help. She pointed to the fuzzy slippers waiting for me. I slid my feet into them and she took my arm and led me downstairs. I heard voices and the smell of cooking food.

"You slept through the move. The boxes arrived two hours ago and we put your things away for you." Tiff explained on our way down. "Mom planned out your things and we put away the clean clothes and laundered the dirty ones. I was putting away the last of the laundered ones. The rest of your things are still in boxes for your attention."

"I will thank everybody," I said.

My family was gathered in the kitchen and I smiled when I saw the dynamic as they moved around getting dinner ready. Mom was tasting dishes while my sisters moved food that had passed the taste test to plates and bowls. It was a pretty epic event by the looks of it. Mom spotted me and frowned. I guess I needed to dress more appropriately. I returned upstairs and after pulling out a few drawers I found enough clothes for dinner. I dressed and even slipped on tennis shoes for the occasion. I went back downstairs and was directed to the dining room. The table was set and it looked like Thanksgiving dinner with all the dishes and the lavish setting. I sat at the end of the table as the head of the family. I looked around the table at all the smiling faces and found an empty seat next to my mother.