Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH God," Mom cried out hugging herself.

"Are you kidding me." I said and did it again.

"UNNNN... what is going on?"

I set the piece down and she relaxed instantly. The connection was obvious but the why was still unclear. I stared at the figure while my mom stood behind me. I replayed parts of last night and it finally hit me. I felt stupid. I picked up the piece again and blew on it. Mom shivered behind me. I stared at the figure and spoke to it.

"You have no name." I said and blew on it again. Mom didn't react and my guess had been proven right. "The piece had your name."

"Wait, you mean you guys called it by my name?"

"Not at first," I told her explaining. "First it was called Tits McGee. But Jimmy got drunk and began calling it by your name. Soon everybody was and I think it created a connection to you, like a voodoo doll. I took your name from it. You should be okay now."

"Weird," she said. "So, when you guys played the game if affected my dreams, our dreams."

"That appears to be the case," I said and picked up each piece and took their names away. "I need to lock up this game. It is way too dangerous."

"Why did I feel you touch the piece?"

"I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I can do magic. Maybe my touch carries more of a punch."

"Makes sense to me," she said. "I will keep the girls in line. They won't say anything."

"I hope you're right." I said showing her the slips of paper. "I don't know what to do with these."

"Call them silly," Mom said smiling. "They want another go with you. Not a difficult decision in the long run."

I returned the pieces to the underside of the board and closed it. I went down and placed the game into the wall safe. Violet was changing the sheets on my bed when I walked in. She pointed to one of the dressers. The diary and tome had been placed there. When I asked her why she was changing the sheets she just giggled. She handed me one of the sheets and suggested that I give it a sniff. It smelled of sex. Oh, mom you little slut you. I had no idea you went that way. There was a definite blend of scents. I guess dreams spilled out into the real world. Mom caught me sniffing the sheets and she blushed. She was stammering as she tried to explain what had happened.

"You like girls too?" I asked and she nodded. "No harm in that... maybe we can work something out if you get my meaning."

"Leslie," Mom offered almost immediately. "She has a strong exhibitionist streak. She loves being watched. I bet I could even talk her into taking some pictures maybe even a video. I'll call her and see."

I put the sheet in the dirty clothes basket and picked up the books off the dresser. I went upstairs and looked through the unfinished projects my Grandpa had been working on. Most appeared to have been abandoned. Though they were carefully placed on the shelves covering the walls they were covered in dust, some more than others. How long had he been sick? I felt a pang of loss and looked at his work journal. It covered all the pieces in the room and the state of their repair. There were notes on each project and what he had done and what needed to be done to finish them. I moved to the beginning of this journal and the first date was over twenty years ago. He had been restoring antiques for most of my life. I found the entry for the board game and a book notation. I jotted it down on a loose piece of paper and went down to his study. I had the strip of paper in one hand and was looking at the book titles trying to make a match. The note was an abbreviation of the title and I knew it was going to take a while to be able to find it.

"Lindstrom's Arcane Mysteries," Mom said from behind me. "I was his secretary for many years. I spent more time doing it the last couple of years." She said as she crossed the room and retrieved the reference book. "Here... how about you sit and read while I suck you off. I really could use a stress reliever and by the looks of it so could you."

"I could use a beer too," I said and she left to get it for me.

I sat in the comfy chair and went to the page marked on the note. I had barely begun reading when Mom returned, set down my beer on a coaster, and went to work. I gasped when her lips wrapped around the head of my cock. I purred as her tongue lapped at the underside of my growing erection. I found the passage I was looking for and split my attention between the book and my mother's handiwork. It had originally been called the Game of Kings. There were six copies of the game in existence or had been commissioned. The wood had been harvested in a very specific location in the Black Forest in Germany. The pieces of wood had been delivered to a cabinet maker in Austria. He was referenced by his initials only but the author, Lindstrom, had delved into the identity and was sure that it was none other than Hans Gruber Schmidt. Schmidt was a grandmaster and had been commissioned by nobility throughout Europe.

"You have my attention," I moaned as my mother's lips touched the base of my erection. "Are you going to swallow?"

I set the book aside and watched her as she placed her hands on my knees and began thrusting her head up and down now. I found myself singing one of the spells. Mom's eyes went wide with surprise. I imagined how badly I wanted to fuck her and passed that off through the song. The spell mirrored her movements. When her head went down the phantom cock plunged into her. The faster her head moved the faster the spell worked on her. Her body was shaking as badly as mine was. I knew she was close to climaxing. A minute later we were both crying out as we came together. I told her to clean up and was surprised to find that the drain wasn't as bad as I expected.

"I think I'm getting stronger." I told her.

"Really," she replied. "That is great news..."

She licked me clean and tucked me away. I took a sip of beer and returned my attention to the book. Mom happily slipped away humming to herself. I chuckled and focused on the text about the creation of the game. The cabinet maker crafted the pieces of the board while a sculptor fashioned the game pieces. The game itself didn't come together until everything was shipped and assembled by a warlock that went by the name of Grimdark. He enchanted the squares as well as the figures. Once the magic was in place he assembled the six games and gave them to six kings across the land. One of those games went to England and eventually found its way to the new world. I was in possession of that game. The game was used to control men and women of the realm. It was usually just a party favor and little came from its use. But there were stories and rumors of orgies that went too far and people losing their minds and even their lives.

"It is going to stay locked up." I said glancing at the painting covering the safe.

I closed the book and took another drink of beer. I enjoyed the warm and fuzzies that mom's blowjob had inspired. She really was a talented cocksucker. I wonder if there were any other items I should be concerned with in the house or at the shop. Had Grandpa been selling antiques that were enchanted?

"Hey Mom!" I called out and she showed up a short while later. "Did Grandpa keep any ledgers that he kept separate from the others?"

"There is one," she said pointing at the desk. "Right hand drawer on top. It has a black cover with silver writing on it. He kept track of all of his special transactions in that."

"Thanks Mom," I said and she licked her lips. "For everything."

I retrieved the black ledger and began reading through it. It didn't take long to discover that this one had similar references like the journal upstairs. There were names of the items on one side of the ledger and a price on the other. Below the name of the item was a book reference. Some of the entries had two numerical values entered. The first was what he had purchased the item for and a second for how much he had sold it for. He was making a tidy profit when he sold these items. There were quite a few antiques that were still unsold. I had to find out what they were and see which ones were safe to sell. I glanced at the five hundred or so books on the shelves in this room and felt the intimidation factor. I was going to need my mom's help. There was no way I could do this on my own. I took out a tablet of paper and a pen and began writing down all the book references. A pattern emerged and I found that a dozen or so books seemed to be the core source for most of these antiques. Most of the entries were written in black but there were a few in red ink.

Mom was waiting and she had changed into lingerie and a silky robe. I saw another pattern forming. I needed her help it would cost me. She sat in my lap and looked over the pad I had written in. As she read she ground her ass into my groin. I heard her cluck her tongue and point to one of the red ink references. When I asked about it she said Grandpa had borrowed that book from another collector. Mom picked up the pen and jotted down the names of the owners of those books. I cupped her tits and began playing with them as she provided me with the information I needed. Violet came in and stopped cold.

"Sorry but there is a lady here. She was here earlier and she is dressed to kill."

"You called Leslie," I moaned in my mom's ear. "I guess research will have to wait for another day."

"Can I stay," Violet asked batting her eyes and making a pouty face.

"Jeez," I replied. "If your mom is okay with it. I am okay with it."

"You can join in but Leslie is the center of attention alright?"

"Thank you, mommy I love you."

"What instigated this?" I asked and Mom turned and kissed me.

"I told you I would call her. She brought her own video camera. Your little demonstration touched a nerve."

We met Leslie in the dining room. She was bent over the table with her ass high in the air. The Queen of Asses has entered the play area. There was a video camera on the table next to her. Violet arrived with glasses of wine and we toasted to an interesting evening. Mom tells Leslie the rules and she agrees to everything. I picked up the video camera and turned it on. The three of them took the stage and did a little strip tease for me. Once they were naked I tested my strength by singing the phantom mouth spell for them. Leslie ground her body against the unseen force and narrated for the camera how good it felt. I walked around them as I continued to sing. Leslie's eyes never left the camera.

"Close... so close... Master..." she moaned.

I plucked a chair from the table and sat down. I remembered how the spell seemed to work better when I used my imagination. I envisioned standing behind all three of them and eating them out. I could almost taste their juices on my tongue. That did the trick. They dropped like flies after that. I fell silent and they knelt in front of me panting and shaking.

"You are definitely getting better at this." Mom moaned. "Get to work slut. Cock ain't going to suck itself."

Leslie crawled over and unzipped me. She fished out my erection and stared at it. I took a sip of wine as her tongue swirled around the tip. She tasted my precum and found it delicious. Just as mom had done she worked the underside of my dick until I was painfully stiff. She wrapped one hand at the base and then the other on top of that. The head of my cock protruded from her double fisted grip. Leslie looked at my mom and smiled. She opened her mouth and went to work. Mom had always been gentle. Leslie on the other hand was wilder and used her teeth more. I shivered when she raked me with them. I captured every moment on her camera. I panned out and angled the camera to catch my mom and Violet on the dining room table. Mom was between my sister's legs and eating her out. Leslie, not to be outdone, stood up and turned around. She bent over at the waist and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"Fuck me Master," she intoned with more than a little worship in her voice.

I stood up and slid my cock into her in one single motion. Leslie grunted as I began hammering at her. Mom looked over with her lips covered in my sister's pussy juice. Leslie's cries got louder and louder. She really liked working it for the camera. The footage of my cock moving in and out of her was enticing. I was a little tired but I pushed again and began singing. Violet let out a startled yelp as the phantom cock slid into her ass. Mom stared at me and grinned as the spell took hold. Leslie was affected most of all. She cried out and the camera caught her ass opening and closing as she was sodomized.

"YES... watch me... look at my poor little asshole getting violated!"

I was hammering her pussy now and I felt my own climax building. I told her I was getting close and she squeezed her pussy around me. I imagined fucking all three of them in the ass and a triple cry rose up as they came for me. Sis just collapsed on the table while my mother's knees gave out. But dear old Leslie locked her knees and endured. She stood there taking my cock until I yanked it free and sprayed her ass. Only then did she allow herself the pleasure of tumbling to the carpeted floor.

"Master..." Leslie whispered. "I belong to Master..."

"She's a keeper," Mom giggled. "Promise me you'll let her come and play often."

"What about her husband?"

"Pfft... he hasn't touched me in months. He never touched me like this! Please Master don't send me away..."

I was still clutching the camera when Leslie found the strength to get to her knees and clean me with her mouth. I handed her the camera and she shut it down and handed me the memory card as a gift or maybe proof of her devotion. I took it from her. How quickly things changed. I lived alone just a week ago but now I had women clamoring to be with me. I had my Grandpa to thank for this. He had swooped in and changed everything. How many more would join this ever-growing harem? How strong would my magic get? Could I find the other spell book and what secrets did it hold?

"I know that look." Mom said smiling weakly. "You are leaving."

"I have to go. I have to find it."

"Leave it to me. I will keep things steady here until you get back."

My name is Thomas Blackstone and I am a magician.