Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had the strangest dream..." she said and I felt a shudder ran through me.

"Oh hell," I muttered and she paused. "Did it involve ropes and hovering..."

"Get out of my head," she snapped. "How the hell could you know that unless..."

"I had the same dream."

I went into detail about what I had seen in my dream and she just listened and gasped when the same elements appeared in her dream as well. The crazy part was that there were physical traces left over on her bed. There were distinct marks on her wrists and her top blanket was stained from fluids that had dripped from above. I left out the part about practicing spells. It was too much of a coincidence. Had I cast those spells while asleep? Was that even possible? Mom said goodbye and hung up. I set my phone down and returned to the kitchen table. Violet had watched the entire exchange.

"Did you rape mom in her sleep?"

"Rape... who said anything about rape? Jeez Violet..."

"Are you going to fuck me or do I have to beg for it? I wore this to get your attention."

"Blunt as a baseball bat," I said and she giggled. "Fine, go stand by the sink."

"Goodie!"

I slipped off my bottoms and moved behind my sister. I leaned close and nibbled her earlobe as I cupped her tits from behind. She ground her ass against me. My cock became trapped between her ass cheeks. I groaned in her ear as she rocked her hips teasing me. I was hard as a rock when she begged me to slide it in her. I kissed her neck and freed my cock. As I teased her slit with the head of my cock Violet begged for it a second time. I slid inside of her and we both groaned as she wrapped around me.

"It's the same," she whimpered. "That trick feels just like you. It's the same."

"Good to know," I growled as I began moving. "You owe me a titty fuck."

"Whatever you want Master." Violet moaned in surrender. "Mom said I have to call you that when we fuck. I don't mind... oh yeah... I like calling you that."

I moved a little faster now. I didn't hear the footsteps because of the sound of my balls slapping against Violet's ass cheeks. I was hammering my sister into submission when someone coughed. I stopped and looked over my shoulder.

"Hello Aunt Keisha," I said.

"Could you um stop so we can talk?" she asked with her arms crossed over her ample chest.

"Almost done," Violet called out.

"VIOLET..." Keisha cried out just as I fired my load deep inside my little sister.

I held on tight as I caught my breath. Violet ground against me as I gathered my strength. I pulled out and turned to face my aunt. She looked down and gasped when she saw my semi erect cock. I apologized and slipped my bottoms back on. I dumped the grounds from the coffee maker and fixed a second pot. Aunt Keisha seemed a little confused and off center from walking in and finding us going at it.

"Sorry about that," I said and Keisha nodded. "What has you breaking into my house Keisha?"

"I think breaking in is a little harsh. I have had a key for years. I used it to get in when no one answered the bell. I never expected you to be banging your sister against the sink. But that's not why I am here. I got a letter from my father. It was dated from last year. I guess his lawyer had orders to mail it if he died. That's how I learned you inherited everything except for the allowances."

"He left you an allowance. I read the will last night. You get the same as everyone else. Is there a problem?"

"I need more. I have grown accustom to a more lavish lifestyle. My husband left me and I find my situation unacceptable you see."

"I don't see. You have been less than a social creature Keisha. I think the last time I heard from you was close to ten years or more. Why should I give you more?"

"It would in your best interest. I will share what you and Violet were doing. What do you think your mother would say?"

"Did you use a condom?" I replied. "Speaking of mom, you two look a lot alike. You have the same body type with those huge tits and round ass. I guess it's good genetics. Tell you what. I need a test subject. You last a half hour without begging me for more and I will give you a fifty percent increase." I said and she smiled. "However, you fail and I own your ass for a solid week. You are my pet, my slave for the entire duration. What do you say?"

"I don't know. The thought of fucking my nephew..."

"I never said anything about fucking. In fact, I won't even lay a hand on you. All you have to do is stand there and endure."

"I can handle toys like a fiend. I agree."

"Violet you are my witness," I said and sis agreed to watch. "Let's move to the living room. Oh, let me top off my coffee. Do you want any Keisha?"

"I'm fine."

A few minutes later Keisha was standing in front of the fireplace while Violet and I sat on the couch. I looked her over since I hadn't seen in so long. She looked like a slightly younger version of mom but her breasts looked slightly smaller but firmer. I worked out the sequence of spells I had in mind and began by undressing her. I pointed at her and sang. She cried out in alarm when her blouse unbuttoned itself. I gestured and her blouse opened to reveal the bright red bra she was wearing. I saw that it hooked in the front. That ought to be fun. I waited for her to recover a bit before I popped her bra. Violet clapped her hands together and begged for more. Keisha stared at me but her eyes narrowed as she steeled herself for what was to come.

I focused on her skirt and slowly unzipped it and then popped the button. It tumbled to the carpet revealing her matching red T-bar. Keisha kicked off her heels and removed her blouse and bra. Her tits really were nice. They were at least a D cup with huge areolas and puffy nipples. I did notice her unmarred tan and wondered if she sunbathed in the nude or used a tanning couch. I sang the next song and that's when Keisha's eyes really went wide in shock. She gasped as phantom mouths attacked her sensitive tits. Violet asked me what was going on.

"Her nipples are being violated."

"Ooh I can see it," sis said leaning forward. "Her titties are wiggling a bit. Does it feel good?"

"UH HUH..." Keisha said her eyes half closed. "I didn't expect this. How are you doing it?"

"Grandpa left me a book," I said and her eyes snapped open.

"You found it... the Eronomicon... a book of sex magic... I am doomed!"

"You could surrender now... no... fine... let's add a mouth or two..."

Keisha cried out as one mouth worked her pussy and another began tonguing her puckered asshole. I gave Violet a play by play as things escalated nicely. Keisha's first orgasm slammed into her a mere six minutes into the half hour. I might have given her a break but time was a ticking. I elongated the tongue in her ass and that moved things up another notch. Keisha squirmed around as the mouths worked relentlessly. Her second orgasm hit right at the ten-minute mark. I gave her one minute before I moved to the next spell. Keisha took off her underwear displaying her soaked sex to me.

"This is your handiwork," she grunted. "Happy with yourself?"

"You trim your pubes just like mom," I replied. "Oh my god... you are left handed."

"Funny."

"Time is up," I said and began the phantom cock spell.

"Shit," she cried out as her pussy was penetrated. "So big... so thick and hard..."

I started it off slow watching her body shake and spasm as it moved in and out of her. I could see the fear in her eyes. She didn't want to lose. Greedy bitch should have stayed away. The second cock slid into her without warning. Keisha cupped her own tits and played with her nipples like crazy as the cocks went to work on her. Violet pointed to her aunt's pussy and you could see the spell at work. My aunt's legs were shaking visibly now and I told her she could kneel or lay down or whatever. She dropped down onto her hands and knees for me. Keisha was panting in time with the movement of the cocks.

"I've never been DP'd before. Oh god, I had no idea..."

Violet just smiled because she knew the pleasure her aunt was experiencing. I got to my feet and walked behind her. I could see her asshole widen and narrow as the cock moved in and out of her. I increased the speed and grinned when Keisha yelped in surprise. I told her I could see it moving inside of her. She didn't reply she was too caught up in what she was enduring. Her head came up suddenly as her climax hit her hard. She was gasping for breath and I kept it up.

"Please... break... I need a break..."

"This break won't count against me," I said and she nodded. "Fine, stop the clock..."

"She still has fifteen minutes left." Violet said looking at her watch.

"FIFTEEN... oh hell..." Keisha whimpered. "What next?"

"I don't want to spoil things."

"I won't make it... just tell me... please..."

"Okay... the next is a little light bondage," I said and Keisha squeezed her eyes closed. "What is it?"

"I'm a bottom you idiot," she growled. "I melt when I get tied up. Just like your mom. We used to... there was this guy that absolutely broke us... together."

"You and mom shared a cock huh," I blurted out and she lowered her head. "Well hell Keisha, this week will be like a trip down memory lane. Want to surrender now?"

"I can't. I promised myself I'd never go through that again."

I returned to the couch and sat down. A few minutes later Keisha stood up and told me she was ready. I sang the next spell and the spectral ropes wrapped around her ankles and wrists. A gesture later and she lifted off the ground. While it held her immobile it also supported her body keeping her from harm. The sigh of relief she let out spoke volumes to me. She missed this and wanted it more than the sex. I gestured and watched her closely as a figure eight of mystical rope wrapped around her tits and squeezed them.

"Yes... how did you know?"

I willed the cocks to appear and slide in her three waiting orifices. I watched as her tongue lashed at the toy in her mouth. Her body accepted my offering of pleasure and surrendered. Violet watched and I saw that same hunger in her. I let the cocks do their work in a slow leisurely fashion. It didn't take long for the next orgasm to build in her and come crashing down. I set my plan into motion then. I lowered her to the ground and cancelled all of the spells. Keisha fell to her knees and glared at me.

"You win. I can't maintain them any longer. You can go now."

"NO..." she screamed. "You can't just dismiss me, not after that. I'm not an animal. I have feelings goddamn it! You... I mean..."

"Violet, go to your room. We need to talk in private. If I catch you spying I will be quite cross."

"Yes Master." Violet said and I believed her.

Violet went upstairs and I refilled my coffee. Keisha staggered behind me shaking with anger and hunger. I sipped my coffee as I stood by the sink. I watched her body language and she was broken. It was like an addict who had been clean for years and then taking that first drink. In her case it was her submissive nature. She had stuck with normal sex for so long and then I came along. It was just a theory but it was close to the mark. Keisha watched me sip my coffee in silence. I smiled and noticed the way she swayed.

"I told you, you've won. Get dressed and get out of my house. I want your key."

"NO..." she growled.

"I lost you filthy little slut," I said watching the subtle movement when she heard the word slut.

"Fuck you asshole," she spat. "I have rights... I have..."

"Nothing," I finished for her. "This is my house and everything in it belongs to me."

"You can't do this to me."

It was time to break her. I set down my coffee cup and rushed her. My fingers slipped into her hair and made a fist. I pulled her up onto her toes and stared into her eyes. There it was the surrender I had sought. I reached down with my free hand and pinched her nipple between thumb and forefinger. Keisha cried out but didn't fight me. I twisted the nipple and her body shook. I leaned close and whispered in her ear. I berated her and called her worthless. I didn't mean it but it was what she wanted to hear. I let go of her nipple and slid two fingers between her labia. I showed her how sticky my fingers were and she opened her mouth. I let her lick my fingers clean.

"You're weak."

"Master... please..."

"I'm not your master," I growled. "You haven't earned the title of slave... yet."

"Order me... I am broken inside... I am shattered."

"Tell me what you need."

"You... just you..."

I dropped my PJ bottoms and pulled one of the kitchen chairs out and sat down. My cock was pointing straight up and I ordered her to sit down. My aunt Keisha turned to face away from me and sat in my lap. My cock slid into her with little resistance. I never had to say another word. She began riding my erection. There was an almost dream like quality to it all. Before long she was grunting each time my cock hit deep. I heard the front door open this time. My mother rushed in and stopped. She stared wide eyed as her sister rode my cock.

"I don't fucking believe it!" Mom said. "What the fuck is she doing?"

"Fucking me," I said and smiled.

"Why is she here?"

"Ask her... ask your sister why she really came here."

"Keisha... for god's sake snap out of it. Why did you come here?"

"Cock... so much cock..." Keisha moaned. "I came here to kill him. There's a gun in my purse, careful it's loaded with hollow points. I don't remember if the safety is on or not."

"Dad is dead you dumb bitch!"

"Not dad... HIM... I came to kill his namesake. Thomas... the Master... my Master... he broke me to pieces. I belong to him now, forever."

"Master don't do this," Mom begged getting down on her knees. "She is..."

"Family," I said. "She is family. Call for a doctor and make an appointment. She needs to be taken care of. She has suffered so much."

"I'll make the call." Mom said and left.

I stood up and forced Keisha up against the sink. She moaned as I bent her over it. She grabbed the edges of the sink as I pounded her as hard and fast as I could. Her cries were deafening. One orgasm blended into the next until I fired my load deep inside of her. She let out one last cry and fell silent. I pulled free of her and grabbed her hand.

"Shower time Keisha... then it is off to a doctor. I will be there for you. You are family. You are no longer alone."

We showered together and I made sure she was clean and ready to see someone that could help her. Mom helped dry her off and got her dressed. Violet and Mom drove Keisha away. I never saw her again. I didn't know how damaged she was until after. I never would have done a thing to her if I had known how fragile she was. I built up the fire and sat on the couch basking in its glow. The darker side of power had been revealed today. I had treated a member of my family like a toy and broke her. I hoped she could be mended with love and care. Even though she had come to kill me I found forgiveness. Her father and perhaps others had been the ones that had formed the first cracks in her psyche. But I had been the one to shatter her.

"THOMAS," Serena called out from the front door. "Oh thank god you are okay!"

"I'm fine, jeez I've been sitting her for over an hour. I got lost in my thoughts."

"Mom called me and told me about Keisha," she said sitting down and hugging me tight. "If we lost you... I don't know what I would do."

"I'm not that..."

"Shut up... you are important to all of us! Don't ever doubt that. I love you!"

"I think I broke her." I admitted. "I did things."

"I heard. Violet told us. Tiffany and Melody are on the way too. They are caught up in traffic right now. Do you need anything?"

I just closed my eyes and leaned against her. I fell asleep in her arms. I awoke sometime later with my head in Tiffany's lap. She was smiling down at me and stroking my hair. I smiled back and slowly sat up. I asked about Keisha and learned that she was in good hands. I was about to ask for forgiveness when mom walked in. I opened my mouth to speak and she placed a finger on my lips.

"I know what you are going to say. There was a reason I didn't invite her. She has been upset for a long time. Dad's death triggered something and I suspect you rocked her world to the point she broke. She's gone to see a specialist. It might be a while before she is ready for company. Violet had some interesting things to say. I wonder how much is true."

"Most of it," I said and mom smiled. "I know that look. It appears that performing magic tricks takes a lot out of me."

"Do you feel up to a small demonstration?"

"Who is all here?" I asked and mom held up five fingers. "Get them all in here and stand in front of the fireplace. I like the lighting."

They assembled in front of me and it was an opportunity to attempt one spell on multiple targets. I would do something simple and see how well it worked. I sat on the couch and smiled as I sang the phantom mouth spell. The effect was better than I could have hoped. Violet was the only one that wasn't completely surprised. She just went with it. The others though lit up like nobody's business. The best part is that they were fully dressed and yet susceptible to the effects of the spell. I worked them like puppets and watched them drop one at a time to their knees in front of me. Mom was the last to fall but fall she did. Her orgasm was something out of a dream.

"I guess that about does it." I said and they nodded. "I need to get some food in me and a nap. That took its toll."

I got to my feet slowly and fought off the wave of dizziness that hit. Even the simplest spell drained me when it involved multiple targets. I used furniture and took it slowly. I reached the kitchen and grabbed a quick snack. I sat at the table and ate like a starving man. It was clear that I had to be cautious how I used this newfound power of mine. It was a two-edged weapon. It was as dangerous to me as it was my target. The ladies staggered in and plopped down next to me. Violet brought food from the fridge and placed it on the table while Tiffany brought drinks. I watched them eat and they were as hungry as I had been.

"That was..." Serena began.

"Fucking amazing," Tiffany added.

"Dad's book," Mom muttered between bites. "He could do things like that but not as effective. He was right about you."

"Ask him mom," Violet said sheepishly.

"Hush, he needs to rest." Mom snapped at her.

"What... I am fine. We are family all you need to do is ask. Worse case I'll say no." I replied.

"We have talked it over and want to make an offer." Mom said looking at her daughters before continuing. "After what happened with Keisha we think you shouldn't be alone."

"You want to move in," I said and they nodded. "I'm fine with that if there are enough bedrooms."

"There are two spare bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs. We'll have to share." Mom said with a wicked smile.

"Ah, I guess I am going to have to share since I have the biggest bed."

"Well, we can take turns or put a bunk bed in one of them. We leave it up to you."

"I don't care. If you move in you will have to take on certain duties. I am not going to have the time to go grocery shopping, or laundry... you get the idea. If you are okay with that."

"I'm fine..." they all said and giggled.

"Mom, take care of it I am going to the shop to rummage around. I haven't had a chance to visit it since he died."

"I'll handle it Master." Mom said and I blushed.

Hookers and Housewives:

It was a short drive to my antique shop. It took a mental effort to change it from Grandpa's to mine in my head. Mom had given me the keys and the alarm code. It was late enough that the other store fronts were darkened and closed. I parked in the back beneath one of the street lights. I unlocked the back door and switched off the alarm. I locked the door and switched on the lights. I felt a lump in my throat seeing the work of a man's lifetime. Grandpa had travelled and collected most of these items. I say most since he did also buy from Surisa, locals and internet sales. The place needed a serious dusting. I wonder how long it had been since he stepped in here. I was moving to stand behind the counter when a soft rap came at the front door. I was startled at the sudden sound. A flashlight shined in and I saw that it was one of the local cops checking up. I unlocked the door and spoke with him.