Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long has it been?" I asked and it was my mom that replied.

"Six and a half years."

"I think it is time to offer an olive branch to your sister." I said and there was a mix of expressions among my sisters and mother.

"If that is what you want." Mom replied frowning. "I will..."

"No," I said interrupting her. "I will take care of this. It is my duty as the head of this family. Let's eat."

The food was passed around and there were conversations but I remained silent pondering why my aunt had not attended my grandfather's funeral. She had withdrawn from family interactions years ago for her own reasons. I needed to reach out and find out why she had left in the first place. Violet reached out and touched my hand bringing me back to the dinner. I smiled and joined the conversation. My sisters were excited about continuing their work on the businesses that they and others had established with the help from my grandfather. I had been so busy up to a few days ago with traveling and buying items for the antique shop. They went around the table and told me the kinds of businesses that they were handling. I was surprised at the extent and variety of these businesses.

"Wait, we own a Bugatti dealership, no shit."

"No shit," mom said giggling. "Have you ever driven one, a Bugatti I mean?"

"Hell no," I said in shock. "I've never even touched one."

"We'll have to correct that." Serena added and winked at mom.

"What else have I been clueless about?" I asked and they frowned.

"You were doing what you love," Tiffany said. "We have been doing the same."

I learned a ton about how diverse our influence was. The family owned four banks. One of those banks just purchased it seventh acquisition that placed a new location in Los Angeles. We had bought out a failing savings and loan. It would be rebranded as the latest branch of our bank. This was huge to me at least. We owned banks for crying out loud. It hadn't started recently, this had been going on for generations. It was like a spider and the web was worldwide. There was a keen business acumen guiding the family's influence. I discovered that this generation's genius was in fact my mother. She was that guiding force since her father's health declined. While I was the heir she was the intelligence behind the throne. God knows I had no desire to take the helm.

The meal ended and when I offered to help with the dishes I was ushered into the living room with a cup of coffee and Violet to keep me company. I stared at the flickering flames in the hearth and shivered. Sis clung to me to help warm me. I put my arm around her and she let out a satisfied noise. She asked me if it were okay to talk about something that was bothering her. I told her I was always there for her.

"What is bothering you?" I asked looking down at her.

"Promise you won't laugh," she said making a stern face. "Well try not to laugh."

"I will do my best." I told her giving her a gentle squeeze.

"Fair enough," she said and paused to gather her thoughts. "I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. I know this. No, I need to get this out. I am afraid. I am happy to be getting an allowance and all. But I am just too stupid to get a real job. I understand this and I'm okay with that. I guess what I am saying is that I need something to do. I get bored so easy and being a... well I mean... I'm tired of being a fuck toy for guys that don't appreciate me..." Her voice fell off and she blushed furiously.

"I get it. You know that I love you." I said and she nodded. "You want to be my fuck toy? Or do you want me to find something for you to do."

"Either I suppose," she said showing her thoughtful face. "I like sex, don't get me wrong, but I want someone to appreciate all the work I put into staying in shape and practicing."

"Practice," I said and she nodded again. "What kind of practice are we talking about?"

"I think of it as sexual yoga. You know how in yoga you get into positions and hold them. I get into sexual ones and hold them. Want to see a couple?"

"Go for it sweetie," I said and let go of her.

"This one I call downward facing doggie style."

Violet pushed the coffee table out of the way and posed for me. Her hands were planted on the carpet with her ass high in the air. She was bent at the waist and held perfectly still. I stood up and moved behind her. Her ass was at just the right height for me to tug down her jeans and start fucking. I told her it was perfect and she shifted into a new position. She rolled onto her shoulders with her ass pointing at the ceiling. She placed her feet above her head and braced her body with her hands.

"I call this the drill press," she giggled. "I like this one a lot. You can get real deep."

I sipped my coffee as she showed off another half dozen erotic positions. While she may not be terribly bright she was dedicated to her craft. I asked her if she ever thought about teaching these positions to frustrated housewives to spice up their sex life. Violet told me the health benefits from yoga and these would make her marketable. She was up on her feet and kissing me. Next, she was off to tell our mother about our brainstorming session. I sat back down on the couch wondering what I was going to do with my life.

"You are a fucking genius," Mom said appearing suddenly. "I have been so damn worried about her. It may not last very long but it will give her a sense of purpose."

"That makes one of us," I replied as she sat down next to me. "I was so worried about the shop and now, well now I feel lost."

"Take a week off, hell, take a month if you want. Finish going through your grandfather's things. Maybe something will give you a direction for now. You don't have to commit. Worse case you can figure things out once your class is over with."

"Class," I said looking at her. "What class are you talking about?"

"I got you a spot on the next race car driving class. One of the instructors and I have history."

"History huh, does that mean..."

"Uh huh, I rocked his world and then some. I was the one that talked my dad into buying the Bugatti dealership. I get all wet just thinking about driving in a machine like that."

"I believe you."

She returned to the kitchen and I went to my Grandpa's... my office and opened the safe. I reached for the spell tome and got the shock of my life, quite literally. One moment I was extending my arm to grab the book and the next thing I remember I was flying backwards. My back slammed against the bookshelf and I slid to the floor. My shout of surprise brought everyone running. Tiffany checked me out before I was moved. She had some medical training and said I was okay to move. I did it in increments. I moved from a prone position to a sitting one. I waited and wincing in pain I finally got to my feet.

"God damn that hurt!" I growled.

"Jesus... look at your fingers Thomas," Mom cried seeing my blackened fingertips.

"Let me see, damn it Thomas quit fidgeting!" She said taking one of my hands in hers. "It looks electrical but look it comes right off. That is so weird... I don't see any lasting damage. Flex your fingers... okay now wiggle them... do they hurt?"

"No just a little tingly like they are asleep," I said and she seemed okay with that.

I walked over to the safe and found the book at the front now. I told no one to go anywhere. I cringed as I reached out and touched the spell book. This time nothing happened. I let out a sigh of relief and picked up the book. I closed the safe and pushed the painting back in place. I sent everyone away and sat down behind the desk. I set the book down and opened it. It was smaller than I would have believed a book of magic to be. I thought of all the horror movies I had seen and books like this were freaking huge. The book was handwritten in a delicate spidery hand. I had to pick my way through the Latin to decipher its contents. It took me two pages to realize that a woman had authored this book and that it was a tome of sex magic. The nameless author informed me that she had copied the spells from an older larger tome that had belonged to her husband.

The first chapter covered the symbols that were used and how to properly enunciate them. She described them as phonetic keys and that speaking them properly was mandatory for success. I jumped to the thirty-two keys and began memorizing them. It was shockingly easy. I had learned to play the piano when I was younger. I still played when the mood struck me. So, having a musical background helped a great deal. I gave each of the tones a finger position. I closed my eyes and practiced the four octaves repeatedly. I sang the octaves and even had a few tunes come naturally and that's when I had my first unexpected success. I sang one of the tunes that came to me and I heard a distinct click come from the study door. I stopped and went to check out the door. It was locked. I went to the desk and found the key to the office in the belly drawer. I was about to use it and unlock when I stopped and thought about it.

"Sing it backwards..." I mumbled to myself. "If it locks one way maybe it will unlock in the other."

I used the finger positions to mentally reverse the tones. I sang them and a second satisfying click sounded at the door. Smiling I opened the door and laughed. Serena caught me as she was walking down the hallway. She gave me a quizzical look and I told her to stop and watch. I closed the office door and stood next to her. I sang the locking tune and watched Serena's face when the door locked on its own. She turned the knob herself and stared at me. I sang the unlocking song and she opened the door.

"How the hell did you do that?" She asked. "Do you have a remote?"

"No, I don't," I swore. "Got to go so much to learn."

I returned to the office almost feverish to see what else I could do. I found the first of the author's erotic spells. It was called the undressing rune. The description of the spell said that it could untie, unfasten, or unzip any intervening button, clasp, or zipper. There were not only the vocal components but a few gestures as well. It was the simplest of spells the writer said. I practiced the tune and found it snappy and easy to remember. The gestures were equally simplistic. All I needed was a willing subject. I had plenty of those. I was about to call for a volunteer when I heard voices outside my door. I closed the book and went out to see what was going on. My family was assembled in the living room and hugging each other. They were leaving. I forgot that they had regular lives and felt a pang of loss.

"Thanks for everything," I said and began giving hugs all around.

"Call if you need anything," Serena said holding me for a moment.

I hugged them all and walked them out to their cars. Violet surprised me by offering to stay through the weekend. I slipped my arm around her waist and held her as one by one the cars pulled away and drove off. I directed my little sister back inside and asked her about being a test subject and she was curious enough to agree. I told her it was a magic trick and asked her to change into one of my button up shirts. Violet went upstairs and returned a few minutes later wearing one of my shirts, a bra and panties. I grabbed the book and sat on the couch while Violet stood in front of the fireplace.

"Just stand there and let me try this," I said and she nodded.

I sang the tune and focused on the top button of the shirt. I made the proper gesture and after a little struggling I worked it loose. The next button was a bit easier and so on. Soon the shirt was open all the way. I focused on her bra strap and with a new gesture I popped it open. Violet just stood there staring in disbelief.

"What else can you do?" She said her voice bubbly and eager to see more magic.

"Sit down and let me read further." I told her and she nodded.

While she sat half naked by the hearth I came upon the next spell. It was called the enchanted mouth spell. The author said it worked on men as well as women. I clapped a hand over my mouth when I read the description. If cast on a man it copied the sensation of a woman's mouth on his manhood. If performed on a woman it performed the same on her sex. The gestures were a bit more complicated but I could do it. I told Violet to lie down and relax. I watched her shadowy profile as she went prone for me. I sang the song and gestured slowly. The effects were immediate and amazing. Violet's hips left the carpet as she cried out in surprise.

"OH... oh my god... what is happening Tom? Are you doing this?"

She was grinding her hips against the unseen force eating her out. I altered the gestures and another louder cry escaped her lips. She clawed at the carpeting and thrust her hips against the pleasure she was receiving. Her cries reached a rhythmic cadence now. I could see her body shaking and knew that she was close. I performed the last gesture and Violet's scream filled the air. I ended the song and her body relaxed with her panting like she had just sprinted for her life.

"How was that?" I asked and she mumbled something incoherent.

I got up and examined her panties. They were absolutely soaked. She smiled up at me and giggled. I asked her to describe it and she started and stopped half a dozen times before giving up. I was reduced to it felt real good. I could see that from her reactions. I let her recuperate and returned to the couch. I moved onto the next spell and bit back an evil laugh when I read its title. Oh yeah, she is going to like this one too.

"Tell me when you are ready. This one is a doozy."

"That last one rocked my world," she whimpered. "I guess I am ready."

"Okay... here we go..." I said and began the spell.

"OH SHIT..." Violet cried out a moment later. "So big... unnnn... slow go slow big boy..."

The phantom cock spell worked perfectly. Violet rolled onto her belly and stuck her ass into the air. Her silhouette had me going as she thrust her hips against the spectral phallus that was pounding her slowly but with enough force to take her breath away. There were four gestures and I tried out each of them watching what they did carefully. The second gesture had the cock moving faster but with less force. The third gesture combined the first two. It pounded her hard and fast. Violet was incoherent at this point. I warned her I was about to try the last gesture and she managed a nod. I had barely finished the last gesture when my sister howled as she climaxed. I was about to end the spell when she begged me to continue.

"Just a little more... almost..." another cry and her hips bucked against the phantom cock.

I cancelled the spell and she face planted into the carpet. Her chest was heaving as she slowly recovered. Violet rolled onto her back and wrapped her arms around her chest. I think that was enough for tonight. I went to the fridge and got a bottle of water for her. I returned to the fireplace and helped her sit up. I handed her the bottle and she drank it down in a series of gulps. She was covered in sweat with my shirt clinging to her. Violet's eyes were bright with that recently fucked expression. She told me all about it. She went into vivid detail about each spell and how they felt.

"The tongue felt so real. It felt like a girl. I know that sounds crazy but guys don't eat pussy that good. It was so delicate and knew just how to get me going. The other one was even better. It felt like your cock big brother. It was so long and thick and so warm. It felt so real. At first it was like a fucking machine. It pounded me so good. Then it was moving faster and I love it when I get hammered like that. The third one was the best of the first two. It was like a jackhammer in my poor little pussy."

"What about the last one? What was that like?"

"There were... oh god... there were two of them. It felt like I had a cock in my pussy and my ass at the same time. It was so much so soon. They moved so damn fast and so hard. I thought I was about to lose my mind. What's next?"

"Tomorrow," I said and she frowned but nodded.

"I understand. You don't want to wear me out too much."

"I don't want you getting hurt."

She kissed my cheek and headed for the bathroom. These spells had some real possibilities. I picked up the book and headed up for bed. I was going to do a little light reading before I slept. I was eager to see what other kinds of mischief I could learn. Violet appeared after her shower and I patted the spot next to me. She squealed in delight and joined me under the covers. She offered to help me relax but I told her to get some rest. She was going to need it. Violet snuggled against me as I stayed up and read the rest of the spells. It was two in the morning before I closed the book and placed it under my pillow for safe keeping. I got comfortable and closed my eyes to sleep. I drifted off immediately.

I dreamt I was in a dark stone chamber. My mother was kneeling in the center of the chamber illuminated by a shaft of blue light. I gestured and sang invoking a binding spell. Ethereal ropes appeared and bound her ankles, wrists and torso. I gestured and she was pulled into the air. I sang a second tune and gestured so that her limbs were pulled tight immobilizing her. The second spell kicked in and the phantom cocks appeared out of the shadows. My mom's back arched as all three of her orifices were full. I watched the disembodied erections begin moving out of her pussy, ass and mouth. All I had to do is will the cocks to move faster and they did. Her body bucked as she climaxed but I didn't relent. She wouldn't want me to. I slowed the movement of the erections and let them wear her down. The dream faded after her third climax. I was shaken awake by Violet around three in the morning.

"Hush..." she mumbled. "You are talking in your sleep."

"Sorry."

Prodigal Aunt Returns:

I went back to sleep and didn't remember dreaming again that night. I woke the next morning alone in my bed. I did smell food cooking and knew that Violet was downstairs fixing our breakfast. I hit the bathroom and then went down to eat. She had coffee going and was using the left overs to make omelets and a potato dish. I poured coffee for us and fixed them to our liking. Violet was in quite a state. She was humming to herself wearing only an apron and a smile.

"I always wanted to do this." She said with a hungry tone in her voice. "I feel so exposed and excited at the same time."

"If I follow my instincts you'll end up burning our food."

"MMMM I know," she purred. "Thank you for last night. I am glad I stayed."

"How did you sleep?"

"Fine, well except when you were talking in your sleep. Well more like singing in your sleep actually."

"Now that is funny," I told her. "I had a dream I was using spells on mom."

"Maybe you should call her and find out." Violet suggested but I waved it off.

"I was so exhausted by the ones I used on you. I doubt I could do it in my sleep."

"Done... sit down..." she said as she got on her toes and reached for the plates. "UNNN... don't do that... I am soaked already... thank you..."

I had moved behind her and pressed close as I retrieved two plates. She was right. The front of my PJ's was wet from being so close to her. Violet was chewing her lower lip as she loaded our plates with food. We sat down and at together. She was humming again as she ate. I knew what she meant. It felt like being a newlywed after a rather intense honeymoon night. I was refilling our coffee cups when the phone rang. I answered it. My mother was on the other end and she was asking if Violet had let me get any rest.

"I am fine. I got to bed around two."

"How is your sister?" Mom asked and I looked at Violet. She gave me a wink.

"She's fine. I woke her once talking in my sleep. She dropped back almost immediately."