Legal Guardian Can't Resist Pt. 03

Story Info
In a different city, no one knows they're related.
3k words
4.73
2.5k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above the age of 18.

*

Living in a densely populated area, I had a lot of good choices for college close by. I'd probably end up choosing something very close to home, to Jared.

However, he insisted, as my legal guardian about a decade older than me, that he was responsible for raising me right, so we must do a road trip to visit college campuses anyways.

I think he was still thinking that my love for him was just a crush induced by living together for so long and... the technical power difference? But Jared always spoiled me. He went above and beyond for me. I was his world, and he was mine.

Anyways, the first day of our road trip was mostly driving and touring two colleges, which were fine, but nothing special that closer colleges didn't have.

That night, we checked into a small hotel between two cities. Jared got us a room with two beds. Boo! I was really looking forward to sleeping with him. Maybe I just needed to entice him a bit... We both took showers. He was laying in his bed, while I started the enticing...

"Stop prancing around in just your underwear." He seemed worked up. Good.

"You've seen it all before. Oh, you mean you want me to take my undies off too?" I slipped them off.

"No- ughh!" His eyes ate me up. "That's not what I meant." I turned around, giving him my backside, organizing my bed. He choked. Was my pink hole peaking out between my cheeks as I leaned over the bed?

I climbed on the bed and laid on my back over the covers, still exposed. My dick was half hard. I palmed it then tried to push it down. I wanted to show off and tease him, but I didn't want to be too obvious or whatever this was.

"What are you doing?" he gruffly and slightly accusingly said.

"S-sorry, I'm trying to keep it from growing, but when you look at me like that..." I looked back over at him and gasped! He was practically strangling his cock with his hand over his pj bottoms. It was huge! His entire body seemed on edge.

"Let me help you," I asked.

"No, I will not- No!" But his eyes continued to eat me up.

I got up and sat on his bed. "Come on, please? You know you want me to! You've helped me, so I want to, too."

"That was me... teaching you. There's no favor to return."

"This would be good learning for me too... Daddy." He grunted and stroked himself over the fabric of his clothes a couple times then returned to strangling it.

"Please."

A few beats went by.

"Okay." His head fell back, and he closed his eyes. "I can't resist you... I'm the biggest pervert out there. I'm so sorry."

"What do you want me to do?"

He opened his eyes and looked at me, "Just straddle me. Sit over me and let me look at you." He pulled down his pj bottoms and boxers down his thighs enough for his massive cock and balls to be released.

"Wow!" My mouth was watering.

He already looked ready to explode. His veins were bulging and pulsing. Jared immediately grabbed himself and started stroking.

"You're so big. Can I....?" I reached for him slowly. He seemed agonized as my hand got closer but pushed my hand away at the last second.

"No touching."

I whined.

"Are you pouting right now? Because you couldn't touch my cock? Ugh!!" His hand seemed to blur over himself. His hips lifted up.

I moved to get on him like he wanted, and he slowed his movements, trying to savor me. I sat on his thighs, really close to his cock. Oh wow, oh wow! I was finally getting a close-up view of it, and it was better than I ever imagined. Large, veiny, thick, almost red in its excitement, and with precome glistening on the top.

"I want to touch you so bad! I want to lick you and feel the weight of your giant Daddy cock in my mouth."

"Fuck, baby! Fuck!!"

My hand traveled across my abdomen. His eyes tracked my movements like a hunter. I moaned. I've seen many of his different faces, but I had never seen his face like this before, or maybe I was too horny and in pleasure before to really notice the extent of his desire for me.

I moved my hands up my body and brushed my nipples. Mhmm... I lightly tugged and played with them. I loved the zings of pleasure it shot down my body, but it was a hundred times more pleasurable, because Jared was watching me. My body jerked at the simulation, and his did too! Like my pleasure gave him pleasure.

I couldn't help it. I started to jack myself too. His eyes snapped to the motion. Our hands bumped into each other we were so close.

"Slide closer," he said but grabbed my hips and pulled me directly against him before I could react. Our cocks knocked against each other, which sent shivers throughout me. He spat in his hand and wrapped it around both of us! Oh my!! My mouth opened in an O shape.

I put my hands on his chest to balance myself as he rubbed us together soooo good. My nails dug into his skin. I was not small for my size, but his giant cock pressing and sliding, silky smooth and hot, against me dwarfed mine in length and girth. "Oohhh Daddy! I love your cock! I love it against me! S- uh -so hot!"

He flipped us over, his weight deliciously pushed me into the mattress. I wrapped my legs around his hips. His hand jerked faster, gripping us tighter. Whimpering pleas fell from my mouth.

"Do you know what you do to me? You drive me insane, baby. I adore you with my everything."

He squeezed then relaxed his grip, squeezed then relaxed. Ugh, so many feelings at once.

"You tease and you tease. A saint couldn't keep from touching you. Is that what you want baby? You want to tempt me to sin?"

He crushed his lips against mine, devouring me. His tongue pried me open and thrust into every corner. I met him just as urgently with my tongue wrapping around and stroking his. He groaned into my mouth. Encouraged, I sucked his tongue like I would his cock.

His hips thrust into his hold and rubbed even more against me.

He pulled a millimeter away. "I love you the most," he panted gruffly. His hand tightened and twisted on the upstroke.

"Omg! Jared!" My come erupted like someone was sucking it out of me. Jared used it as lube to keep jacking us both. Before I was finished, his body locked up, his neck strained, and on a silent shout, his come joined mine all over our members, his hand, and both of our abdomen and chests. He was breathing really hard.

"Wow! Our dicks and come together look really hot. I wish I could take a picture." I felt his cock jerk again, and it released a final spurt.

I slid my finger through our combined come on his chest, sucked on it, and hummed. The evidence of our pleasure together. He groaned.

Then I rubbed the rest of it all over his skin, all over his abdomen and chest as he hovered above me.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm claiming you," I declared.

He laughed, "Baby I've been yours since the first time you looked at me with your big, beautiful eyes."

My breath caught, "Oh..."

......

The next night, Jared seemed determined on "no funny business," but ended up watching me finger myself to orgasm, then locked himself in the bathroom to relieve himself. Shame I didn't get to see his gorgeous cock again.

The third night, he said we should go out to do something. Translate: Not be alone in the hotel room. To convince me, he said I could choose the place.

I dressed in short shorts and a crop top but covered it with a light jacket. Jared's eyes ate up my legs the entire evening. He couldn't help rubbing my thigh and where the crease of my ass met my legs every chance he got, even in public! No one knew our relation around here...

After a nice dinner (almost like a date!) I added an address to the uber that I found online.

When we got out, the loud music and party goers' energy hit in full force.

"I thought you said this was a cafe for young adults?"

"Is that what I said?" I looked at him with my most innocent face but couldn't hold it for long.

"If you have a fake ID, so help me-"

"No! It's an 18+ club, I promise!" A wide smile broke across my face, and I removed my jacket to reveal the crop top I had on underneath.

Jared tried not to smile, but the corner of his mouth pulled up, "Brat."

"Thank you!" I snuck a kiss on his chest.

"Fine." He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and lead the way to the short line. I was stamped with a bright red symbol on the back of my hand, so the bar knew not to serve me alcohol.

It was super crazy and hectic inside, and I loved it! Jared, instead of enjoying himself with me, acted more like a body guard. He kept scaring off any guy who stepped within a 3 foot radius of me, not that I wanted anyone else's attention, but Jared also kept a distance once we entered.

I begged him to dance with me. He kept saying no repeatedly, saying he's not a good dancer. I told him he didn't need to be and I really want to. I even reminded him no one here knows that he's my legal guardian. He grunted and even more adamantly said no! Jared never said no to me.

"Then I'll... I'll dance alone!" I pouted and pranced off. Jared stayed glued to the bar, watching me.

I brushed past tons of hunks. As the songs wore on, I started enjoying myself and the atmosphere. I twisted and turned, shimmying and dancing provocatively since Jared was watching intently.

Guy after guy came to dance with me. I briefly did and teased, glaring at Jared between each one. Jared's eyes never left me. Each one seemed to grate on him more and more.

I could tell he was close to losing it. Good, because this was his fault.

Even from the dance floor I could see the tension building in him, like the smallest provocation would set him off. That... kind of turned me on more than anything. His desire and lust for me was so great, he was slowly losing control. I wanted it to finally snap. I wanted him.

The guy I was dancing with whispered in my ear. "You putting on a show for your boyfriend?" He inclined his head towards Jared.

I gasped. "Sort of..."

"He's been watching for a while now. I'll help you out."

"O-okay."

He ran his lips down my neck, barely touching, but I'm sure it looked like he was mauling my neck from Jared's angle. He rubbed my pec over my top then caressed the skin of my open midriff. My eyes slipped shut. I was uncertain if this was taking it too far. Just as his hand slipped under my crop top, I was yanked from one hard body to another familiar one.

"Fuck off." I could feel Jared's chest rising and falling as if he'd just returned from running a marathon.

The guy put his hands up in a mock surrender, winked at me, and danced away.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jared admonished me, his breath warm against my ear.

I couldn't hold in the shivers wracking my body from being so excited dancing for Jared and now finally having him so close.

"Dancing."

He smelled so manly. My head fell against his shoulder. I turned toward his neck and inhaled.

"Damn, you're a shivering, horny mess." His hands landed on my hips. "Let's go."

"No! I want to dance with you."

"Fine." He nipped my ear! Then he steadied me on my feet as I started to undulate to the beat. I truly felt intoxicated this close to Jared. I lost myself in the rhythm.

The crowd pushed us in. My perky butt brushed against his front, which- oh! was definitely hard.

Finally, his hands slid lower, gripping me tighter, and his fingers were long enough that they almost dipped into my shorts. I tingled everywhere from that touch.

I don't know if it was me or him or both, but we got closer and closer, until my ass cheeks hugged the outline of his steel rod, and I grinded into him fully.

His hands brushed over my midriff. He slowly crept his way under my top and brushed his fingertips over my nipples. More pressure. I arched into him. I felt his hot breath, unsteady on my neck. He was fully playing with my puckered nipples now. He rubbed and lightly pinched them. "Ah ahh!"

I turned around, looping my hands around his neck. He pulled me even closer against him. At this point, our bodies were crushed together with writhing bodies around us. The music was so loud, it was hard to hear anything.

Jared's smoldering eyes never left mine. I was entranced by them, unable to look away. The tension was thick in the air between us. It was made of my palpable, obvious need and Jared's anger, jealousy, and suppressed longing. Our mouths shared the same breaths.

Without losing contact, he dragged us to a far corner of the club and sucked my lips. Oh wow. It was slower, a contrast to his mood and how our bodies were moving, but it lit me aflame.

I climbed his body, humping my hard dick against his, squeezing my thighs around him for purchase.

He pulled my mouth away from his, me whimpering from the loss, and moved me to his neck. I immediately started sucking there.

He carried me to the restroom and locked us in a stall. I found my back crushed against the stall wall. Jared was - yes! - reaching between my legs and under my stretchy shorts to find - "Uuuhghhg!" - my hole!

His fingers thrust into me. When did he add lube?

His fingers were magic, moving all over my canal and perfectly on my prostate. He teased gliding strokes over it, then blatantly ignored it for a couple strokes, only to suddenly press on it like a button lighting me up! I was melting from the inside out, every muscle in me strung tight.

"Ask Daddy to come."

"Daddy! Daddy, make me come!"

"I didn't hear a please."

I kissed him thoroughly as he made me go crazy, rubbing on my prostate. Breathless and against his lips, I whined, "Please make me come, Daddy Jared."

He slapped the front of my shorts! All breath left me. It was really more of a tap, but I wasn't expecting it at all. He brought his hand down again, right on my dickhead, and I came! He continued to rub me from both sides through my orgasm, prolonging it. My body jerked. I shattered as waves of pleasure zapped through me.

Some time later, maybe years, but likely just a few moments, my blurry vision cleared enough to make out Jared's sharp features.

He languidly played with my nipples over my top.

"Your pointy nipples stick out obscenely through the fabric, baby. Did you wear this on purpose to show them off to me?"

I whined.

"Just like the rest of you, your nipples are so pretty. So perfect for me to play with." He lifted my top higher and sucked on one then the other. Even though I had just been taken to the edge and pushed off deliciously, I wiggled at his new attentions. I'd never not be turned on when this man touched me. He finished with a bite that caused me to buck forward.

He ran his hands all over me, around my hips, across the arch of my ass, jiggling my globes, lightly over the front of my come soaked shorts. He caressed my thighs and stomach and swiping over my ass cheeks again and again until his fingers slipped under the fabric to my crack. He gripped my flesh then creeped closer to my hole. Grip, slide. Grip, slide. He squeezed my cheeks and pulled them apart, air caressing my hole.

"You shook your cute butt around a lot of guys today, but who did you need to satisfy you, baby?"

"You! Only you, always."

He turned me around, pushing me against the wall, and quickly pulled down my shorts and undies to my thighs. He bent me over more.

"Show me your pretty hole, baby."

With my face resting against the wall, I reached behind me to pull my ass cheeks apart. I spread wide and popped out my hips as much as possible. I could feel my fresh come leaking between my thighs. I was still dressed except for the peak to my hole, almost like it was framed for his viewing pleasure. I shivered.

I heard Jared unbuckle his pants, which clanked to the floor. I peaked behind me.

Jared jerked his cock furiously. His hand was a blur as he watching my hole intently. His body spasmed and ropes of come began shooting out of him.

Suddenly, he pressed his cock against my hole!!! His cockhead indented me. I pushed back further. He groaned and grunted, almost triumphantly, "This hole is mine. You're mine. All mine."

The last of his come shot directly into me, and I was satisfied as never before.