Legend of Lust Angel Hestia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we should use this valley for the attack, it is connected by streams to other valleys that are covered by trees and it has enough room to land the fortress," Elara suggested while pointing at the map of the area close to the patrol route of the sky fort. Her face was heavily blushing and her breathing ragged. Even as Gorak did not move his hand was holding her hip against his throbbing cock and stomach muscles. Not that his strong pulsing thighs under her had any lesser of an effect on her arousal.

"My clan will march there immediately," Nurik declared. His eagerness made Gorak growl and press Elara even harder into his cock.

"All should gather to a nearby valley instead and move from there as silently as possible during the night. Once I have infiltrated the fort and Hestia has lured away the demigod, you need to be there ready and waiting for your... valiant charge that is an extremely vital part of this plan," Elara voiced. She no longer wanted to use the name of the being she had served for years as she had done her choice and there was no going back.

"Why do you insist that the champion of the cowardly god be lured away?" Gorak boomed. The sudden bulging of his muscles made Elara heat up even more as her relatively soft body more than felt the temperature rise up along with his heavy breathing washing over her.

"To get the fort landed without issues for your honorable battle," Elara replied with a change of words from the last time she had tried to explain that trying to storm the fort in any way would be fatal if the demigod who specialized in large area of effect ranged attacks was there.

"I'm sure Hestia can bring back the demigod for you to fight after we have the fort," Elara voiced and gave a glance at how Koraga's only angel was in the process of having her breasts spread wide apart by two large orc hands.

"Completely doable, I do have some ideas how to accomplish what is asked of me," Hestia mused even as her focus was mostly on massaging Burek's cock with her pussy without lifting her hip. She was really hoping the chief would gather enough semen to climax before the meeting was over even as he had come with empty balls. Not that her corrupted angel body lacked enjoyment from being used to holster the high-stamina orc cock.

"We will be counting on you then," Burek voiced and suddenly grabbed from Hestia's' thighs to lift up her legs. A wide gaping smile spread on her lips as the orc began using her like a pleasure hole with his strong hands that lifted her up with ease.

"I exist to serve mighty Koraga and all who call on his name," Hestia voiced while the wet slurping sounds from her pussy sliding on the large orc meat grew louder. The highly lewd look on her face even attracted glances from the other chiefs. Especially Nurik stared at her bouncing breasts that squashed between her raised legs. He was the only one who had come to the meeting fully loaded with his semen but he still had not even removed his loincloth. Though as his eyes shifted between the elf and the angel his arousal made his boner painfully hard to the point it drove him close to a frenzy.

"Strip for me?" Gorak voiced like a question. It made Elara swallow as her swollen nethers were throbbing almost as hard as the cock against her back. Since yet another orgy was escalating she made her astral magic made robes disappear. Gorak immediately took it as a sign to lift her up so that her soaked pussy would be aimed to slide to fully devour his cock.

"Just-just get your clans to meet here and march over the night there to wait for... the fort to land," Elara stuttered while fat orc meat slid to give a slight bulge to her usually smooth elven stomach. Though when Gorak hugged her hard, she dropped any pretense of focusing on the planning and let her lips gape to a drooling grin.

"Rhaaag," Nurik roared and stood up to rip away his loincloth. Then he stomped over the floor table with enough power to break its legs and ruin some of the maps. Elara watched it with horror but managed to send the remaining maps to safety with her wind magic.

Nurik grabbed from Hestia's head and slapped his cock into her face. It sent flying some of the salivae that had gathered on her lips. Though as she saw the plump fully loaded orc balls hanging in front of her she focused to grab them.

"Wait your turn," Burek grunted and stood up while making sure his length did not slip out. It lifted Hestia into the perfect spit roast position between the two orcs and she used the movement to swallow up half of Nurik's cock. It made him grab from her armpits to fully drag his cock into her corrupt angel throat. Though it also dragged some of Burek's cock out, so he returned with a counter pull to holster himself fully again.

Only after a few seconds, Hestia began swaying in the air between the two cocks with an almost constant motion. Even if the orcs had not planned this both of them were getting what they had desired at the same time.

Hestia's juices dripped on what were the remains of the floor table and her eyes tilted. Wet sounds coming from her own body filled her head along with the pressuring sensations that drove her towards an unholy climax. The demons of hell had taken her like this countless times but the fact this time it were the members of her new god's chosen race made the experience oddly jubilant.

"We gotta try that," Herkuls grunted and stood up. He lifted up Evi's ass with him to ram his cock into it. Lunrak stared at it for a moment while the succubus hanged in the air and tried to reach his cock. But then he stood up and grabbed her head to ram his cock in.

"This is my life now... completely normal," Elara voiced while staring at the double spit roast happening in front of her. After sitting her into his cock, Gorak had simply held her there while trapping her into an embrace.

"All our lives belong to the mighty Koraga as long as we so choose," Gorak declared. Even as he spoke his burning hot breath kept washing Elara's back.

"Yeah, may out god watch over us all, hehe," Elara uttered while giving a glance to the main shamans of the clans who were sitting at the corner of the hut. All of them stared at the sex acts happening with different levels of lust on their green faces. Some of them let out a weird cheer when Nurik's cock exploded so hard in Hestia's throat that some of the creamy seed spurted out of her lips and nose.

"He watches us only when we do deeds of great honor and worth," Gorak replied before taking grips from Elara's thighs to start lifting her on his cock. She was sure there was still some semen left from him in her womb from the last time but the sexually stimulated high-stamina orc definitely was hard enough to give her a proper ride.

"Heh heh heh," Elara was unable to stop herself from hysterically laughing because of the sheer insanity of the situation. Her last goddess would have made her feel pain just from mentioning her during a sex act and now, they were talking about the ways of their god in the midst of one of the most deranged group sex acts she had seen so far. And it was witnessed by Koraga's shamans and she herself was one of them.

Image of the priestesses of the chaste goddess Afera observing a group orgy in their own temple filled Elara's mind and it made her laugh even louder. She drew some glances but nobody even commented on her burst before she stopped laughing because of the cock hammering her elastic insides eventually made her breathing too ragged to continue.

The chiefs kept playing with the angel and the succubus while Gorak finished inside his elf once again. But unlike usual, Elara did not just lay there staring into nothingness with a drooling grin but hurried to do preparations to ensure the victory in the upcoming battle.

** * **

"I'm bored, can I play with your pussy or can we go now?" Hestia asked. She and Elara were hiding at a forest-covered hilltop with a view of the floating fortress in the distance.

"Just wait for a moment. The central tower is going to get into that cloud any moment now," Elara replied while not even looking at Hestia who was being fucked by physical shadow tentacles against a tree.

"Enough for me to cum again or?" the tentacle wrapped angel asked with a tilted smile. Some of the tendrils seemingly assaulted her lips in a way that made her turn her head now and then to avoid them. Though the ones locked into her nether holes were going at a full pump while the others made her look like she was tied to the sturdy wood behind her.

"Get ready," Elara voiced and within a second the shadow tentacles were gone. Then Hestia leaped next to Elara and grabbed her into a tight hug from behind that pressed her erect nipples into the elf's robe covered back. Though the angel also made her grip around her torso to pull up her breasts like she was going to rely on them to lift the living cargo.

"Remember, fly up behind that hill and go along the clouds but use speed in case we are detected. After dropping me, go straight at the demigod," Elara instructed while she pressed the angel's hands down to a more stable carrying position.

"I do, I think this was the sixth time you told me that," Hestia replied as she breathed into Elara's neck. It made her shiver and think of Gorak doing the same to her.

"Just making sure, we can go now," Elara muttered and Hestia's wings manifested with a force that made the nearby threes bend as they soared into the sky with a scream from Elara's lips. Though it quickly stopped as Hestia used a shadow tendril to gag her.

The angel moved along the treeline until reaching the nearby hilltop and ascending up to the clouds. There she used her ability to detect the holy energy oozing from the unprotected demigod to fly towards the fortress. It usually served as means to keep dragons and other feral beings at a distance from the nest of the true apex predator of the skies.

Once the two reached above the floating fortress of magically enhanced marble and stone. Elara removed the tendril gag with her astral magic.

"Drop me," Elara voiced and Hestia did as she was told. The elf fell through the cloud to the courtyard in front of the main tower but the angel immediately focused on her main task. She flew to the section of the fort where the demigod lingered and landed in a courtyard next to it even as she was able to tell from the increased movement he had already detected her.

The courtyard had a large wall mural of the sun god Amadeus. It gave Hestia an idea on how to make sure the demigod Lucius would chase her to the ends of the world. She sent her shadow tendrils to crack into the stone and began carving a large phallic object between the god and his opponent that was shaped like a dragon.

When Lucius stepped into the courtyard in his golden armor, he did not even say a word before pointing his sword of light at Hestia and sending a beam into her. Though her wings blocked it as she darted into the sky. The blast only made a hole into the mural behind her.

"Hey, I got bored and decided this wall could use a giant glowing dick," Hestia voiced with a casual tone. She had even imbued the phallic shape with dark oozing corruption.

"Blasted demon of sickening chaos," Lucius flared and darted into the sky after the angel. "You will pay for this insult."

Hestia did not even bother adding more insults and focused on avoiding the burning light blasts to keep her wings mostly intact while using the highest possible speed. Though as she reached above the clouds she was forced to fight back as just running away might have made even the enraged demigod suspicious.

"Holy blade Xanadu, I summon thy might," Hestia shouted and the silver blade manifested into her hands. She pointed it at her opponent and prepared to fight.

** * **

Elara landed in the courtyard at the front of the fortress's main tower slowed down by her wind magic. Multiple guards immediately spotted the landing but a series of strong metal cutting astral blade wind blasts radiated around Elara's landing site to take them out within seconds. Though some noticed it from a distance but the elf had no time to deal with them. She rushed through the main gate into the open tower.

Inside the tower, Elara was faced by a group of gold plated mechanical magic-tech knights that guarded the path to the control core of the fortress. They pointed their arm cannons at her but the astral magic-enhanced wind blasts cut them off by the joints before most of them had the time to even fire. The few blasts that were shot at Elara harmlessly dissipated against her astral barrier. No magical tool really compared to the masters of their own magic.

The bulky forms of the magic-construct knights collapsed to the ground while Elara flew to press her hand to the door she had opened many times in the past. The lock pattern had been changed but even the new one was something she had used before. One that she had taught to the ones who had changed it.

The golden doors swung open to reveal a large space with a glowing blue orb. Before it stood two bearded men in blue rune decorated robes. As the doors closed to trap all of them inside, they saw the carnage the familiar invader had left to the other side.

"High Steward Goldshine?" one of the robed figures utter. He used the title and noble family name that no longer meant anything to her.

"I would suggest you leave. I'm not going to hold back. Not anymore," Elara voiced. She offered more mercy to the human mages she had trained than the ones who she had left outside. Rainier and Erik were some of the most competent mortals she had ever trained to assist her to maintain the fort. So this was going to be her main fight within these doors.

"Why are you doing this? You will bring forth the wrath of your goddess," Rainier asked even as astral blades of wind were cutting lines on the stone floor around Elara. It would need just a moment for them to focus on the two mages.

"Why am I? Why would I care about someone who abandoned me long ago for a bit of improper behavior?" Elara mockingly mused with a slight smile. "I serve a new God now and my love... also the ultimate, unchained pleasure of the flesh."

"What?" Erik uttered. Both of them were charging up their own astral protections while thinking of ways to attack. They had dueled together many times and they knew they had to try something new to have any hope of defeating the elven mage with far more experience than both of them combined. Though they were really in no position to plan it now.

"You see, if I don't do this. My beloved will die in futile battle, so I need to do this to keep him alive," Elara voiced. She felt odd joy from confessing her love for Gorak among beings who understood what the word meant. Though part of her hoped the two humans would understand and just leave.

"We heard you were... taken by an orc and a fallen angel. Did they break your mind and make you do this?" Erik asked with a low commanding tone. "What they did to you, we can undo."

"Why do I keep getting surrounded by people who don't understand me? This is the final warning, leave or die," Elara flared and manifested ten large wind blades that all rotated in the air like waiting to be controlled.

"You know we can't do that. Our duty is for our god Amadeus to protect the core of his mighty bastion... from corrupted traitors like you," Rainier flared back and sent a pulse to activate the silver guardian golems that flanked Elara's position. Though as she knew they were there her hovering wind blades with astral blades cut their joints apart in seconds. But it was all the time the human mages needed to prepare.

Howling wind blades slid along the stone floor at Elara. The first of them crashed into her astral barrier only to be redirected and made to strike from another angle. The same happened to the following ones. But still, the elf did not give them much focus as she knew her defenses would last the circling blades long enough.

Once they had dealt with the golems, most of Elara's blades flew at the mages who prepared their defenses. But to their surprise, they flew past them and straight at the control orb. As they did not know why Elara was there both of them immediately assumed her target was to destroy the very thing they were trying to protect. At the same second both of them extended most of their barrier power to guard the orb and they were far too slow to realize they had been baited.

Two blades that Elara had kept in reserve rammed straight into the backs of the mages. Rainier's weakened barrier cracked open almost immediately and the blade ripped him apart. Erik's defenses survived the first strike but there was not enough time to reinforce them before the blade that had killed his comrade spun straight into his side to cut him in half. He realized his barrier had broken at the same time as the sharp but numbing pain came. His body fell to the floor with a thud and Elara knew his fate was sealed.

"Deceitful traitor, it was a mistake letting an elf," Erik boomed but then life suddenly drained from his eyes. His face froze into a look of anger but Elara did not even look at it. She headed for the control orb with a quick stride to do what she had come to do.

** * **

The four orc clans and their warlord were staring at the partially cloud-covered marble fort in the distance. It was hovering over a mountain and slowly coming towards them. Though they had no idea if it was going to aim its magic-tech cannons at them and simply blow up the forest or land as it was planned.

Gorak and the other chiefs had their hands full of going to beat up orcs who were too eager for battle and kept trying to charge out of the forest. Though as they arranged groups to hold down the more eager ones they managed to stop anybody going out to the open from the thick bushes that luckily surrounded the trees.

"Patience, there will be no glorious battle if they won't land," Gorak grunted to the latest orc that kept groaning about wanting to sunk his ax into something as just waiting had almost driven him into a frenzy.

"They must be deaf if they won't hear us," Herkuls mused from nearby. His eyes were on purple lighting strikes and light flashes in the distance that sometimes pierces the clouds like gods were fighting. Though most of the sounds they heard came from groaning male and female orcs that were partaking in a mass orgy around them to pass time.

"This is the plan Koraga's shamans gave us. We must trust he will ensure we will have our battle," Nurik proudly declared even as everybody knew only one of the shamans had offered any input for the plan. But it was enough to calm down some of the nearby orcs.

The slaps and grunts from the group orgy began dying down as the sky fortress approached the forest and began coming down. Silver-plated soldiers were positioning themselves on its walls but none seemed to be that focused on the orcs. But when the marble fort landed and its main gate opened many of the magic-tech rifles on the battlements were aimed at the forest along with the cannons.

"For honor in battled in Koraga's name," Gorak boomed and the entire forest exploded into a roar. A green tide of hulking muscle brutes surged out of the forest in a loose wave that lacked any formation. They all headed towards the gate ramp that was clearly going to bottleneck them.

The first volley of light flashes from the walls made some orcs fall down but most who got hit did not even slow down. They trusted in their inherent durability and fast healing that they contributed to their god. And as the shamans who were trained by Elara moved among the mass they projected astral barriers above the horde to deflect an increasing amount of the volleys.

When the crews on the walls were done adjusting the magic-tech cannons to shoot downwards they all prepared for a destructive aimed shot at the mass clustering towards the gate. But when they fired, there was no shot but a roaring explosion as their very power source had been sabotaged.

1...456789