Legend of Lust Angel Hestia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as the battlements turned into complete chaos there was a line of gold-plated magic tech knights with large shields and spears blocking the path through the open gate. Despite being manned by humans, their bulk matched the orcs that were about to charge their perfectly straight line of spears.

"Graaa," Gorak boomed as he was first of the green tide. His red ax burst with light and a red flaming ogre was sent flying at the golden knights. Its body was pierced by one of the spears but it did not stop it. In fact, the creature used the spear as leverage to distort the line while it blasted molten fire around it. Even as it was not enough to melt the golden armors it caused the line to almost break as the panicked men attempted to deal with the seemingly immortal demon with multiple spears before the green mass would clash with them in seconds.

Gorak saw a weak spot in the enemy line and grabbed one of the spears with his left hand and landed his ax on the head of its owner. The red blade flashed and cut straight into the knight's head. Gorak's momentum pushed the lifeless armor aside and then he was on the other side of the line of golden shields. Behind it was an empty space as the silver-plated normal-sized humans had retreated from the flaming torrent that the ogre had unleashed. Their armors had been melted just by touching it.

As given opportunity, Gorak charged the line of the golden knights from behind and his demonic ax cut their plates with ease. Even if they tried to turn to face him the orcs they had been pinning with their spears would crash through the moment they turned.

Some of the silver-plated guards tried to stop Gorak from behind with crossbows and a spear charge but the bolts just stuck to his skin without effect and the spears were broken with a swing of his left hand. So in moments, the golden knights were overwhelmed and even the ogre was freed to move to rip and tear the softer solders that had been hiding behind.

The orcs swarmed into the courtyard and Gorak left them to deal with the less worthy foes while he eyed up more gold plated knights forming up onto the next courtyard. Though before Gorak headed there, Burek already led the elite of his Cold Ax clan there. They all had blue ice axes that oozed of raw magic. Lunrak and his muscle brutes who preferred to fight with bare hands were close behind them in seeking the strongest opponents.

Nurik and his warriors with spears headed up to the battlements. They were experts of using heavy spears in brutal ranged attacks and picking them up from the corpses they left behind. Not that their bare fists had any lesser of a human bone-shattering bunch than other orcs.

"This day smells of victory and honor," Herkuls boomed as he rushed past Gorak with his less impressive red-stone ax. Gorak grunted his reply and looked at the main tower of the fortress. He decided to head there to seek battle as Elara was supposed to be there. Though as a blast of light soared down from the sky and made one of the smaller towers explode the champion changed his plans.

Hestia had fallen from the sky in a controlled manner that let her glide behind one of the fortress towers. Even if the demigod had not held back at the expense of the stonework the tower had still served to let her avoid the attack. Not to mention it made a devious smile spread on her lips as she spotted a large gathering of gold plated knights. She charged with a mass of shadows manifesting into monsters around her.

Lucius aimed his sword and Hestia spun around only to let his blast draw a line into the knights she had blocked from view. Though in the next moment Lucius realized why his fortress had moved. He saw how fast and feral waves of green brutes were charging through several of the courtyards. Like no gates or barriers were blocking their path. It made anger flare in him as he looked at the central tower. There was only one mortal being he knew could do something like this to him. Though the angel saw where he had looked.

With a grin from getting another idea, Hestia charged the distracted Lucius with her already badly burned black wings. Her shadows engulfed him and a strong smack of the physical impact sent the demigod flying toward the ground.

"That's from before," Hestia mused while Lucius crashed into a courtyard wall as he had not been able to slow down the energy of the momentum. Though it gave him an opportunity to slice apart a group of orcs that decided to charge him with a burning light blast. But the moment he focused on that Hestia's silver cracked blade came crashing down from above to slide into his neck guard.

Lucius slashed with his sword to make Hestia retreat but purple lighting and corruption oozed from his neck like blood. He readied his counterattack with too much centralized focus as a green hulking mass charged him from aside with a blue ax.

Burek's charge made Lucius slide from the momentum but the icy ax blade did not even leave a scratch on his plate. Though his sword cut deep into Burek's torso in retaliation. But it did not stop the orc chief from landing his strong fist into his head. It caused purple lighting cracks to spread on the plates up to his helmet.

Just when Lucius was about to thrust his sword up dark shadows made Burek fly away and Hestia's blade once again landed on the demigod's neck. This time with a sideways cut that slid almost like partially decapitating the target.

"You will not corrupt me, my faith in Amadeus is absolute," Lucius boomed and once again used his sword to force Hestia to retreat.

"Who even asked you that? Afraid your fickle god will abandon you if you don't keep placating him?" Hestia mused while doing sexually enticing retreating moves with her naked form. All she would need to do was to get him truly sexually aroused by her during the battle to make his god abandon him. After all, she used to serve the same god as his angel so she knew just how much the sun god loathed those that became depraved enough to lust for their enemies.

"How dare you," Lucius boomed. Though then a blue ice ax came flying at him only to just make a sound and fall to the ground.

"You will be my worthy opponent. May Koraga's eyes see my worth to be his mortal champion," Burek boomed and charged. His wound had already closed but just his swaying steps showed that all of the internal damage had not been healed.

Lucius aimed at the approaching orc but a wave of dark shadows sent Burek flying over the courtyard wall. Though the angel was forced to make him do an evasion maneuver to avoid a blast of pure light.

"Damned be your sick games," Lucius flared and charged Hestia. She glided back to have her manifested shadow shields be easily torn apart by the sword of light.

At this point, Hestia had almost run out of every trick in her arsenal and even this demigod did not fall into them multiple times. Not to mention the crack in his armor was oozing less and less corruption like he actually managed to fight it back.

"Warlord Gorak will be your opponent, golden coward," Koraga's champion boomed but Lucius did not allow it to distract him from his attack against his main opponent. Though as Hestia kept him distracted in a fierce slashing melee of swords, Gorak charged the demigod. He had announced his challenge and he was not going to be dishonorably ignored.

Lucius swung his left hand to seemingly strike away the approaching red ax but in the next moment, his arm was cut cleanly off with red oozing corruption bursting out of the wound. There was not even a scream of pain but a flash of light as the demigod almost teleported away to the other end of the courtyard. Though even as he inspected his new assailant, the angel was gone and he sensed her behind her.

Hestia burst out of the shadow with purple lighting to skillfully plunge her blade all the way into the exposed cut arm. Its other end came out of the neck crack but even that did not stop Lucius from striking back. But then in the next moment, a violent lighting explosion shattered the demigod's body and turned him into a wave of sparkling dust.

"Well, that was fun," Hestia mused but Gorak was approaching her like she was his next opponent. Though the angel let her blade and wings fade away like she was going to be fine with any battering without resistance.

"Honor stealing demon of hell. Were you sent to curse me on my moment of glory?" Gorak roared. He bulged his muscles but at least he was not aiming his ax at the angel.

"Can we solve this like last time?" Hestia uttered. She had not really thought that as she had simply wanted to just end it quickly given the opportunity. But now she realizes that last time it had happened she had been finally fucked by her god's chosen champion.

Gorak stopped for a moment and then boomed, "Ass on the wall, cursed demon."

"Yes my lord," Hestia uttered. She slid to the nearby wall so that just her ass stuck out of it on the perfect fucking height for the orc. But like last time, it was not the green cock that landed to her rear. Loud slapping sounds began echoing in the courtyard while Gorak smacked the angel's ass with his open left palm.

"Demon's very nature is deceit and betrayal but I will not tolerate it anymore," Gorak boomed while repeated slaps landed into the bouncing ass. "You will learn to respect my honor."

"I will, teach me honor... with your mighty cock," Hestia panted. Just like the champion's rod, just his hand was able to make even the parts of her body that currently lacked physical form vibrate.

"My seed is for the ones who are worthy," Gorak boomed and gave an especially hard echoing slap to his target that made Hestia's ass bounce seemingly on its own even after the hand parted.

Evi's pink body manifested from the red ax to lean against the wall. She gave a playful slap of her own to the angel rear.

"I can make sure this deceitful ass will not get even a drop of your worthy seed," Evi declared with a long gaping lick of her lips.

"From one demon to another... I still have honor to seek in battle," Gorak grunted and looked at the central tower. "Both of you, stay there, I will not have you steal my glorious battle again."

"Yes my lord," Evi saluted and watched Gorak storm off.

"Now, what should I do with this," the succubus voiced and landed both of her hands on Hestia's ass. She felt up its perky shape by molding it like dough.

"How dare a filthy demon to take advantage of my predicament, if not for my stubborn champion. I would not be left helpless like this for your wicked mercy," Hestia replied while barely unable to hold back her giggle. Even if the two had not had that much time to spend together, they had already formed a playful bond between the two.

"Who said anything about a demon... I'm simply going to help you serve the followers of your god while... being on the cleaning duty," Evi voiced and locked eyes to a group of orcs that had been attracted to the area by the loud ass-slaps.

"Come here, strong warriors with mighty cocks, take a break in the battle in this beautiful ass," Evi declared and gave a strong and loud slap at Hestia's perky rear. The orcs looked a bit confused but as one of them began to approach, the rest followed.

"Warlord's pet demon?" the leading orc grunted like a question.

"Your gracious warlord had set up this break station to his mighty warriors to relax during this heat of battle," Evi voiced while presenting Hestia's rear from aside. Even her long tail pointed at it like to show what holes to use.

The first orc looked around like he was about to do something forbidden but as he saw nobody but his own group. He dropped his ax and loincloth before grabbing from the angel's ass. His cock was rock hard and he did not waste time to plunge it into the waiting pussy that took it in with ease despite clamping on it hard.

"Praised be Koraga, for sending us his angel," the orc grunted and began thrusting with fast wet sounding thrusts. He was clearly not using all of his force and simply focused on getting all of his length wet.

"Are you sure you should say that, what if Gorak will hear you?" Evi voiced while landing her breasts on the orc's arm. Her eyes were locked on the penetration to make sure she would not miss even one drop.

"The shamans told us... and this feels divine," the orc voiced with a hushed tone. Even his group looked around like someone was going to charge them at any moment and call them dishonorable liars.

"You are not simply entering his angel, Koraga wants you to show your strength by not holding back your power," Hestia announced with a serene tone.

"As mighty Koraga wills it," the orc boomed and over doubled the strength he used his hips with. It was definitely not enough to pulse Hestia's non-physical parts like Gorak but her ass was definitely feeling the battering strikes.

"That's it, your god approves, now offer your worthy semen to the altar of his angel-cunt," Evi added and excitedly rubbed her pink mounds into the green muscular arm. She was increasingly looking like a starved feral demon filled with lust.

"Graaa," the orc roared and Evi dropped to her knees. She slid under Hestia's ass to look up close how the soaked green meat plunged itself into the corrupt angel vulva that dragged a bit on the veined shaft. In this position, the succubus managed to get some unholy love-juices sprinkled on her pink face. She licked them eagerly as they were mixed with the raw taste of the orc.

"Fuck me, show my body and hole your might. Brand me with the beautiful shape of your worthy male-lust-rod," Hestia exclaimed while her hip convulsed. It was the only part in her body she was able to truly feel when being penetrated by this by an ordinary orc. In some ways, the sensation was far more ecstatic even if it paled in comparison to the devastation of the champion's cock.

"Faster, your semen needs to come out faster," Evi panted. Her tail had slipped into her pussy while she crouched with spread legs. She was positioning to get the upcoming seed to be burst all over her.

The orc looked at the show Evi was putting up with her edible looking pink body and he was unable to hold any longer. Thick creamy semen burst out of Hestia's pussy and the waiting succubus lunged her face and tongue to receive all of it.

"Mine, all mine," Evi uttered while her face was covered by a thick white layer as her tongue focused on wrapping around the cock and pussy to prevent too much spilling. The extra constraint kept the orc in the game a bit longer and he kept thrusting in a way that parts of Evi's tongue slid with it into the angel pussy.

Evi was so effective with her tongue that by the time the orc pulled out, there was not even a drop of semen on his glistening rod. And the move only served to let the eternally hungry succubus plunge her tongue into Hestia to make sure nothing was left behind. She was able to tell some was still trapped in her womb but there was no way in, no matter how hard she tried.

"Give me some of the valuable semen, you dishonorable greedy demon," Hestia demanded and her head seemingly poked out of the wall under her ass. Her hands came out too like she had bent her back down in the wall and grabbed hard from Evi's breasts to twist them. For a moment the succubus tolerated it but when her nipples twisted even to her pleasure limit she pulled out her tongue.

"Fine," Evi pouted and lowered down to kiss Hestia. Their tongues twined and the succubus pushed out thick semen into the angel's throat. She swallowed it down hungrily but Evi barely gave her any before parting her lips.

"If you want more, you must be a good wall-cunt and serve fat orc cocks to earn your delicious semen," Evi voiced with a grin and slapped Hestia's' cheeks.

"I will," Hestia nodded and tried to make her purple eyes look as begging as possible. Evi only responded to it by wrapping her tail around the angel's throat before pushing its tip into her mouth.

"Now, who's next?" Evi asked at the remaining orcs with rock-hard cocks. Several of them tried to approach at the same time but Evi picked one and the rest backed away to a good viewing distance.

Evi watched from below with Hestia how the orc aimed and thrust his cock into the angel's freshly cleaned nether-hole that dripped from saliva and other transparent juices. But even before he got to properly start, loud steps attracted everybody's attention.

"What is the meaning of this? The battle is still going on," Burek boomed as he marched toward the group. His stride was now completely healed and he had clearly just come from a hard fight based on his muscle twitching.

"I came through a formation of no-muscle metal cowards, get there and finish them off before even dreaming of breeding," Burek boomed as the orcs just stared at him not sure what to do. The command made them pick up their things and charge to the shown direction.

"You two, stay where you are," Burek added and Evi playfully froze still even as her tail kept pumping Hestia's face.

"Listen, angel, you might have blessed me with combat with many strong metal warriors but I will not be just fine for being thrown out of the main fight with most honor," Burek voiced with thin lips for an orc.

"Some fuck-angel holes to calm your anger?" Evi offered while rising a bit to seemingly hold Hestia's ass on her shoulder with her hands. For a moment the chief looked how the shapely rear was squeezed and the holes twitched invitingly, almost like they were breathing for cock even as none was in reach.

"With pleasure," Burek grunted and dropped his loincloth. He approached while aiming his mighty cock and Evi slid sown to give him room. A hard tip traveled up Hestia's vulva to get soaked but then it poked at her other hole.

"I haven't yet pleasured myself with this hole, is angel back-crack as pleasing as fuck-demon's?" Burek asked even as his tip was already pushing to open his target.

"Most certainly, as inherently magical beings, it's like an extra place created for penetration by the wise gods," Evi explained with a playfully casual tone. She watched from below with a red glow in her eyes how the green cock's veins bulged as it pushed into the tight but durable opening.

Burek leaned into the wall with his hands and positioned his legs to allow easy full-length thrusting. Though he seemingly only massaged his tip in the corrupted angel-ass.

"Don't just stare fuck-demon, make me feel more pleasure," Burek commanded and Evi launched her tongue to wrap around his balls and the base of his cock. Her hands embraced the length and with soft-touch felt up the bulged veins in a slow milking motion.

"That's it, give me pleasure and give me your legs angel," Burek further instructed and Hestia slid her legs out of the wall like her ass was standing there. The orc grabbed from her ass only to slide down to feel up her thighs.

"So smooth and firm, so enticing," Burek commented. Even as the succubus did her very best to please his orchood, all his focus was on the angel's skin.

"Want me to rotate my legs up to give you a better feel?" Hestia asked after she hid her face back into the shadows on the wall. It liberated Evi's tail to wrap around Burek's leg to give it a relaxing massage.

"Go ahead," the orc grunted and Hestia rotated her body so that her legs pointed up while her ass twisted the cock. Burek did not even attempt to correct it as he was more than hard and durable to take it.

Burek grinned and began sliding his hands along the legs while making the feet rub into his muscular chest. Hestia watches it with a tilted smile above her hip. This time she had even let her breasts slip out of the wall.

"You should be careful," Hestia suddenly voiced and Burek froze to stare at her. Though Evi kept going at his cock like nothing had happened.

1...456789