Legless Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron didn't say anything, he was obviously a man of few words. The bed just kept banging rhythmically against the wall.

Suddenly the rhythm quickened and Veronica hissed the word, "Yesssss!" and then she started to giggle like a school girl.

Finally Ron spoke, "I'm going to cum."

Veronica breathlessly answered him. "Oh yes, do it! Cum inside me. I want to feel you shoot into my cunt."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I clearly remembered Veronica's edict on the previous evening that I would never be allowed to fuck her. Pangs of jealousy and envy rippled through me as I realized that while Ron was cumming inside my girlfriend he was enjoying a pleasure that I would never be permitted to experience.

For a moment the apartment was filled with the cries and grunts of Veronica and Ron's mutual orgasm and then everything went silent. I stood perfectly still and subconsciously squeezing my stubby erect cock, I listened.

It was several minutes before I heard any sounds at all but eventually the silence was broken and Veronica's voice gave me a warning that their fun time had come to an end. "Ron honey, that was wonderful; but now it's time for you to go home. Your wife is going to be wondering where you are."

"I know."

This was followed by the sounds of someone getting off the bed followed by the rustling of clothes. I figured that Ron was getting dressed.

"Hey Roni, do you see my jacket anywhere?'

"I think you must have left it in the living room. Ask Dougie to find it for you"

"Oh Yeah, that's right."

Then there was quiet and I heard the sound of Ron kissing Veronica. "Thanks Roni, that was great."

"You're welcome and thank you for bringing my stuff to the apartment."

Ron laughed, "No worries, I was well rewarded."

Veronica joined in the laughter, "If you don't mind, I'm going to stay here, I need to get cleaned up before dinner, you made quite a mess. Dougie can show you out."

"Sorry about that, Can I get you a towel?"

"No that's alright, Dougie will clean me up."

"I don't know Roni, this relationship that you two have seems pretty weird."

"Well at least it's an honest relationship, and I really like him Ron."

"There has to be something to it. I don't think I've ever seen you this happy."

"I don't think I've ever been this happy."

"Hey, look at the time. I gotta go."

"'Bye Ron ... on your way out tell Dougie to come in here, would you?'

"Sure."

"Oh, and Ron, be nice to him."

"Don't worry I will, I didn't mean to be so rough on him earlier. I was kind of shocked to see him opening the front door."

I quickly ran back to the kitchen. I didn't want to get caught eavesdropping on them.

I assumed the role of being a dutiful chef and turned the oven down, I didn't want my perfect schnitzels to spoil. Once that was done I started to lay the dining room table. I was just putting the plates out when Ron walked out of the back hall and I hoped that he didn't suspect that I had been listening at the bedroom door.

For a moment we just stared at each other and then he said, "Dougie I want to apologize for being off-hand earlier. I was a little unnerved to see you there, I thought that Roni said you wouldn't be around when I called.

I nodded, "Don't worry, I think we're both a little new at this."

Ron laughed. "You sure got that right."

There was an awkward moment of silence. Both of us stared at each other. Finally he said, "Dougie, I'm sorry but I just don't understand what's going on here."

I smiled at him.

"I don't get it. Roni has done nothing but talk about how she has found the love of her life and how wonderful you are, I mean, man, like she's really in love with you..." he paused, ".. then she invites me over and comes onto me like you don't exist, it's crazy, what's going on man?"

I struggled to find the appropriate words of explanation and as I tried to explain he interrupted, "Hey buddy, I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings just now but it seems like you must be comfortable with the fact that I'm fucking Roni..."

I straightened my shoulders and smiled at him, "Don't concern yourself, Sir, you have nothing to concern yourself about, I am quite comfortable with the fact that you're fucking Veronica."

He stared at me quizzically, "What? You just called me Sir. What the fuck's going on here?"

I gave a nervous laugh and stammered, "I don't really know why, I guess it's just the way I was bought up, Sir, a mark of respect to my superiors." I tried to make it sound as if I was making a joke but the reality was it just felt right to me.

He didn't get the joke and after a moment he said, "Well anyway, like I said, I don't understand any of this, but Roni is certainly a happy lady; look after her, won't you. I gotta go, Dougie it was nice to meet you and, oh, she said you need to go and straighten out the bedroom."

I walked him to the front door and shook his hand. As he went down the stairs he turned and called out, "we'll have to get together again sometime soon. Perhaps you might tell me then why she calls you 'Legless'!"

I nodded. "Thanks, we'll do that."

The moment he was out of sight I took a deep breath and closed the door.

I quickly checked to see that the dining table had been set correctly and as soon as I was done putting the final touches I stopped for a moment to gather my courage before going to the bedroom.

I don't know why but I was extremely anxious about facing Veronica. I shouldn't have been for we both knew what we were getting into when the invite to Ron had been agreed but I guess that seeing a woman you care about right after she's finished having sex with another man might be considered as a little upsetting. I took a deep breath and stepped into the bedroom.

Veronica was sitting up in the middle of my bed giving a good impression that she was more interested in reading a book. She had pillows bunched up behind her giving support but the bed was clear of any other coverings, they were all scattered on the floor at the foot of the bed. She was naked with her legs casually spread apart.

I stood in the doorway and stared. Even being so far away I could not fail to see the dribble of semen dribbling from the base of her cunt. She looked beautiful.

Veronica put her book down, looked up as if to be studying me, trying to gauge my reaction to what had happened. After a moment she smiled and said, "Dougie, are you all right?"

I slowly nodded my head, "Yes, I'm fine."

She patted a spot on the mattress next to her, "Legless, don't be shy, come and sit by me."

I walked over and sat down.

Veronica kissed my cheek and said, "I'm sorry that Ron wasn't very nice to you when he arrived."

"It's okay, he already apologized. I understand. I think he was confused to find me here."

Veronica stared at me. After a moment she said, "Dougie this is your apartment. We were in what used to be 'your' bedroom."

I shook my head, "No, this is our apartment and you were in 'our' bedroom."

Veronica gave a sigh and looked into my eyes. Finally she smiled and said, "No Dougie, you don't get it, you're wrong. This isn't 'our' bedroom, this is now 'my' bedroom." She wasn't posing a question, but rather making a statement of fact.

"Say it Dougie, whose bedroom is this?'

I took a deep breath. I understood exactly what she doing, it was part of the game, Veronica was now demanding my total surrender. I slowly nodded, "Yes Ms. Waterman, you're correct, this is now your bedroom."

"And this is now my apartment isn't it Dougie?"

A thrill of excitement rippled through me as I said, "Yes Ms. Waterman, this is now your apartment."

"Tell me! Why is that Dougie?"

She wasn't going to give me any quarter and I didn't really want her to give me any.

I slowly whispered, "Because I'm your slave and slaves don't have any possessions."

"So everything here that you used to own is now mine, correct?"

I nodded, "Yes Ms. Waterman, that is correct."

Veronica grinned at me and then she kissed me full on the lips, "Legless, playing with you is so much fun."

I laughed, ".. and I love playing with you too."

She gave a contented sigh and lay back down on the bed to rest her head on the pillows. "Dougie kiss my feet."

I slipped down to the end of the bed and obediently picked up my goddess's foot. Veronica moaned with pleasure as I began reverently kissing her toes.

After a moment she quietly said, "You enjoy humbling yourself for me don't you Dougie?"

I looked up at her. "Yes Ms Waterman, I do, I really do."

"You need to prove it Dougie."

I stared at her, "how can I do that, Mistress?".

She smiled and said, "Lick Ron's cum out of my cunt."

I didn't move, I just held her foot and focussed my eyes on the semen dribbling from her pussy.

The air was filled with tension and Veronica watched me carefully as I tried to build up the courage to do what she asked. Even though it was part of my most exciting cuckold fantasies, being confronted with the prospect of actually licking up another man's spunk was proving to be a big ask.

Veronica sensed my reluctance, " Dougie, I know it will be humiliating but I want it to be humiliating for you. I've already told you that you will not be allowed to fuck me tonight but it will please me so much to have you lick up the cum of the man who has given me that pleasure in your place."

I looked up at her and smiled. Veronica really was playing with me and her taunts reminded me that this was just a game. With that thought in mind it became much easier to let myself go and overcome my inhibitions.

I pushed her feet apart and slipped onto the bed between Veronica's legs so that my face was in front of her cunt. I was also aware that my erection was rubbing on the edge of the mattress as I made myself comfortable.

The pool of Ron's semen was directly below my chin. I took a deep breath, leaned forward and breathing in the heady smell of their juices pushed my tongue into the dribble of cum that dripped from her cunt. For the first time, I tasted another man's seed.

I knew that Veronica was watching me licking up Ron's cum, she sighed and said, "That's a good boy, lick it all up, clean up every drop of my lover's semen."

I worked quickly and swallowed the salty nectar eagerly. I took great care to lick around the lips of her cunt and I lingered over the dribbles that coated her clitoris. She approved of my attentions and when I was finished she surprised me by saying, "That was very nice, Legless, now lick up the puddle between my legs. I don't want to have to lay on a wet spot tonight!"

Licking the cum off of Veronica's cunt was easy. In truth, there really hadn't been very much and I had been more focussed on the fact that I was licking her pussy at the same time. However, the pool of spunk on the sheet was quite another thing.

I looked at her and saw the stern expression that said she wasn't joking so I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, put my head down and as if I taking some unpleasant medication, I 'pinched' my nose and lapped at the sticky mess very quickly.

When I was done I looked back up at Veronica knowing that I had Ron's cum smeared all over my lips and nose. She smiled at the sight and then sat up and inspected my work. She drew her finger across the damp patch on the sheet to make sure there still wasn't any semen left there and then smiled at me and said, "Very good cucky boy. You deserve to be paid. Lie down, I'm going to ride your face for a little while."

I eagerly rolled onto my back and Veronica straddled my head and facing my feet she positioned herself so that her pussy was directly over my mouth. As she sat down on my face a large glop of Ron's semen oozed from her gaping cunt. I quickly lapped it up.

She felt my tongue licking her clean so she pressed her cunt harder into my face and started rocking back and forth. "Eat me cucky boy. Eat my cunt that another man just fucked."

We were both very excited and I was filled with a determination to make Veronica cum. As soon as I was certain that the last of Ron's semen had seeped from her pussy I started sucking on her clit.

That did the trick, she went wild. "Oh God yes, that's right, you know what I like, suck my clit!"

It took less than a minute before Veronica arched her back and started to shake as her climax overwhelmed her. When her orgasm finally subsided she slumped forward and lay with her pussy in my face and her lips next to my erect penis.

For a moment my goddess lay perfectly still and then she giggled and started to blow on my stiff cock. "Looks like you need to cum, cucky boy?"

She was wrong, I didn't just want to cum, I needed to cum. I managed to croak out the words, "Yes, please, Mistress."

Veronica heard the desperation in my voice and started to giggle, "Oh dear, it sounds like my little cucky boy is frantic." She blew on my cock again just to tease me and then she said, "If you want to cum you're going to have to beg."

At that moment I would have complied with any demand she made. I quickly said, "Ms. Waterman, I need to cum; please allow me to cum."

"Cucky boy, I was thinking that maybe it might be better to give you a nice long blow job tomorrow night. I don't feel up to it tonight, I think you'll just have to wait."

"Oh please no, I don't think I can wait. Please Mistress, couldn't it be tonight?"

Veronica listened to my plea and said, "Hmm, I don't know cucky boy, I just had some wonderful sex with a real man and we both had several orgasms. Right now I'm still enjoying the memory of having his big hard cock in my mouth. I really don't want to do anything tonight that will remind me what I am missing."

God, she was good with her teasing. I continued playing the game and kept on pleading, "Please Ms. Waterman, I beg you. I can't wait until tomorrow night."

"Indeed?" Veronica sat up and held her fingers to her cheek in mock amazement. "You really are a very impatient little cucky boy."

"Please, Mistress."

She shook her head. "No, it really wouldn't be fair to Ron. He did such a wonderful job fucking me with his big cock, if I were to give a little wimp like you a blow job tonight it would make a mockery of what a good time we had."

I sensed that there might be more than a game on her mind and that maybe this was for real so I sighed and resigned myself to the idea that I was going to have to wait until tomorrow night to get some release.

Veronica noted my reaction and said, "Poor baby, maybe we can find a compromise."

I perked up and said, "Oh yes please."

She thought for a moment and then said, "Well we've already decided that I can't suck your cock tonight and I'm certainly not going to let you fuck me so, hmm, let me see, what else is there?"

Veronica turned around so that she was facing me. She grabbed my nipples with her fingers and twisted them. Through the pain I heard her say, "I suppose I could allow you to masturbate."

I had been hoping for a blow job, but at that moment she had got me so excited that even being allowed to masturbate seemed like a wonderful gift.

I nodded and said, "Yes please."

"You have to understand that if you choose to have a wank tonight you won't get your blow job tomorrow night."

I hesitated for a moment. This didn't seem quite fair.

She qualified her remark with a malicious smile on her face, "Little cucky boys are only entitled to have so much fun."

She was enjoying the little dilemma that she'd created for me. "Well, Legless, it's decision time. What's it going to be? Masturbate tonight or blow job tomorrow night?"

It was crazy that listening to this was making me more excited, she had managed to introduce another fantasy of mine into the equation, the little game of denial. I sensed that we were laying the future ground rules for our dominant submissive relationship and I suspected from that moment on pleasure for me would always come with strings attached to it.

This made me even more excited., my fantasy coming true, This was what I secretly always wanted a woman to do to me. I took a deep breath and said, "Ms. Waterman I choose to masturbate tonight."

Veronica gave a nod, it was obvious that she approved of my choice.

She rolled off of me and sat on the bed. She seemed to be thinking. Finally she looked at me and said, "I don't know, Legless, it doesn't seem right that you wank here in the same room as my lover. I wouldn't want you to start thinking that you were his equal." She gave a smile and said, "I know, you can go into the bathroom to masturbate. That will help you remember your place while you're cumming."

Veronica gave a laugh as she lay down on her stomach and picked up her book. Once she was comfortable she said, "Go on then, off with you. Have at it cucky boy, enjoy yourself and, oh, close the door, I don't want to hear what you're up to."

I smiled to myself. Veronica was proving to be a very creative in her role as a dominatrix and she was doing everything she could to make this a deliciously humiliating experience for me.

My entire body tingled with excitement as I went toward the bathroom door. I felt the appropriate pangs of jealousy when I thought about the offensive things Veronica had been willing to do with Ron earlier and comparing them to what she was now making me do but as I sat on the toilet and stroked my cock I remembered that Veronica was my goddess and I was now her submissive cuckold slave. This was a role I'd chosen for myself and I had to learn to understand and accept the fact that Veronica was going to have many lovers and all of them going to be allowed pleasures with her that I would never be permitted to enjoy.

Suddenly I felt that wonderful sensation that precedes an orgasm building in my loins. I deliberately lightened my touch for as long as possible while I ejaculated. Once I was done cumming I looked at the strings of sperm dripping from my fingers and licked them clean. It tasted a lot like Ron's.

I cleaned up and went back to the bedroom and gave Veronica a soft kiss.

She responded by giving me a hug and with no sign of her disdaining attitude said, "Baby are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yes Ms. Waterman, I'm just fine."

Veronica kissed my cheek, "Call me Veronica baby, the game's over for tonight. Now I just want to enjoy my sweet man and that dinner you said you were making. I'm famished, can we do that now?"

I grinned at her, "I would like to do that very much."

She found her robe and we left the bedroom.

*******​

To be continued.

12