All Comments on 'Leia's Royal Performance Ch. 02'

by UndyingDevotion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ABSOLUTELY PURE STAR WARS CLASSIC SMUTTY GOLD!

As our burgeoning rebel princess young Leia Organa POV sinks a bit deeper into the undercity of the Space Den. Along with General Markin on getting intel from the unsuspecting "Regalia" identity in a very professional escort/ stripper way Whilst putting up another hot royal performance and meeting the Hutt Tegikk again with the Huttnese language. Including Bosshan wanting to become an unofficial Porn star (considering it is Leia Organa) in disguise by her looks (I can't really blame him).

Which might be too soon for the young princess Leia for her deep cover mission in the Undercity Space Den while it still her second day on the job after a week away.

As our sexy Leia Organa is still doing two-fold approach to exploring her needy desires (from her mostly sheltered life also helping the Star Wars Rebels (intel gathering) as a bonus with Leia helping the rebels anyway, she can.

I'm speculating here, that our lovely Leia "Regalia " identity next encounter is going to be her next hottest performance coming up next at the Space Den and her adventure Hutt Tegikk club later. Including keeping possible bootleg Porn star appearance vids on hold for now (till she finds a definite workaround without exposing her real identity an identify with in an identity to get what she wants along no being the wiser?)

We'll see how it goes next time for Leia Organa Royal performance Part 3

as sinks further into depravity on her somewhat new double life on a delicate tightrope. but that's just me. hmm?

See you again soon

Continue on

Cheers!

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Excellent second chapter to this captivating series.

Looking forward to chapter three.

A+++

BoboyogaBoboyogaabout 2 years ago

One of the best fan fiction series that I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

With Leía falling deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole, and showing a lot of interest in what it would be like serving the hutts. Perhaps while at Tegikk’s and bumping elbows with some of the hutts slaves she might decide to try being a slave herself, but so many possibilities. Great story by the way hope to see many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoying this series and look forward to reading more. Maybe a sort of alternate history where Leia finds herself willingly enslaved to Jabba?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous