Leia's Royal Performance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn right, about as high up in the Imperial Navy as you can get without being a Moff," Maklin boasted.

Leia tightened her grip on his member. "How prestigious. They don't let just anyone become an admiral, you must be ruthless, calculating."

Maklin groaned as Leia jerked him a little faster. "I'd be a Moff within a day if I can put those damned rebels down as quickly as possible."

Leia used her nimble fingers to tear the foil of the condom, managing to roll the synthex material down the length of Maklin's member. "Rebels? I've heard of them. There are so many different groups of them, growing by the day."

The admiral hissed as he felt Leia's lips press against the tip of his covered cock, slowly making their way down the shaft. "Not for long they won't. They're a parasite on the back of the Empire, stealing ships and resources, calling themselves 'liberators'. Liberators of what? Look at you, schutta, you know you're place in the galaxy. Your body has value so inevitably you do the one thing you're good at, selling yourself for credits. You belong on your knees, why can't the rebels just learn stay in their hyperspace lane?"

Leia bristled as she listened to Maklin's diatribe. Intellectually speaking, Leia knew she could run rings around the arrogant fool, but the key to subterfuge was to never let her opponent realise he was being led by a carefully strung out piece of bait. She sunk her head down, then pulled back with a pop. "But how, from what I've heard they've managed to completely out manoeuvre the Empire at every stop. Unless, you've managed to outsmart them?"

Maklin could feel his climax rushing forth as Leia plunged his full length deep into her throat, sucking him with her beautiful lips like no other. "Cornered them, like mynocks in a slowly closing cage. Before they realise it, it will be too late. Hiding in the Angor system, how desperate can those traitors be?"

Leia smiled internally as she rolled her tongue around the admiral's member, coaxing him as she felt him nearing his end. As she expected, Maklin bucked his hips as he came, firing a torrent of hot cum into her awaiting mouth, caught by the condom, though Leia could feel the warm bulge deep in her throat. She stood up and slid the condom off of his softening cock, depositing it into a waste unit. With a victorious smirk, she watched as the admiral rearranged himself and left without so much as a look back.

With the admiral gone and the location of his planned offensive stored in her mind, Leia knew there was no justification left for her to remain, her task was complete. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to leave it all behind her. In that moment it became clear that it had become something far more than just espionage, she didn't want to return to the chaste life she once led, free from risk or thrills. She heard footsteps approaching her door and prepared for her next client. To her confusion, it slid open to reveal Kev'as.

"Bossban?" Leia asked as Kev'as walked to the velvet bench. "But wha...have I done something wrong?"

"Of course not," Kev'as answered. The Twi'lek instantly dropped his pants to the ground and slid a fresh condom onto his bulging member, "in fact, you've been impressing my associates and myself at every turn. Most girls can take months to start whoring themselves out usually with a hit of spice acting as an incentive. But you, you've never once turned my demands down. You may live up amongst those gleaming skyscrapers, but you can't deny to yourself just how much you need this lifestyle, you've thrown yourself into the deep end without a hint of hesitation. Old Tegikk is even requesting for you to make a guest appearance in one of his clubs on Nar Shaddaa."

Leia absorbed every word like a potent drug. There wasn't a hint of mistruth in Kev'as's words, the lifestyle was quickly becoming a fact of her being, entwined with her role as the virginal successor to Alderaan's throne. She watched Kev'as stroking himself as he sat down.

"Now, why don't we make this official?" Kev'as offered. "Slide those panties down and climb on. If anyone is gonna break you in, Regalia, it's gonna be me!"

Leia felt compelled by something deep within her to comply. She loosened the straps of her sparkling pink dress and let the material drop to the cold metal ground, then slid her panties off completely, leaving her clad only in her plastex heels. With only but a small trace of trepidation causing her to hesitate, Leia stepped towards her Bossban with a sultry grace, climbing onto the bench with her knees on either side of Kev'as's thighs.

Kev'as brought the tip of his thick member to rest just at the entrance of Leia's royal nether lips, placing his fingers over her rear. "Nothing stopping you now. Go on, make your descent, I won't force you."

Leia knew he was deliberately putting the onus on her, there would be no claims on coercion or reluctance, just her choice alone. She felt the tip resting at her opening, she desperately wanted to feel the cock of the criminal below penetrate her. Ever so slightly, Leia forced herself downwards, sighing as she felt the cock push its way into her blessed hold, stretching it with every inch it travelled.

"That's it, rich girl," Kev'as hissed as he felt himself being enveloped by the sinfully tight crevice, "give in to your darker desires. Let it own you, consume you."

"Yes! Yes!" Leia cried, eventually settling onto his member completely, feeling the tip kiss the very opening of her cervix. Gently she began to find a rhythm, still giving herself enough time to grow used to Kev'as's girth.

"That's it, you know you need it," Kev'as stated matter of factly, his breath still pungent with the scent of his strong cigars. "

Leia steadily undulated her hips as she sped up, lifting her body up and bringing it crashing back down, feeling the thick cock pounding into her soaking canal with every motion. She wrapped her arms around Kev'as's shoulders and thrusted herself with utter determination. "I-it's so good."

"Never doubted it," the Twi'lek cackled as he brought his hand down to strike Leia's unblemished rear, "no more limits left, Regalia. I could ask you to do just about anything and you'd probably agree," he tested.

"A-ny-thing!" Leia moaned wantonly as he skin clapped against Kev'as's lap, which echoed throughout the small room, "just keep going. So close!"

"Anything, huh?" Kev'as knew he had her in his palm, "if I asked you to pay a visit to Tegikk's club, you'd do it?"

Leia felt her orgasm crashing upon her, shaking her legs violently as she rode the Twi'lek. "Absolutely!"

Kev'as decided to bite the blaster bolt and push her as far as he could. "What if I wanted to turn you into a holo-porn star? Kriffing any species I wanted you to without question?"

Leia didn't reply, aware of the truly dangerous territory she was heading into, crying out as yet another orgasm racked her body. "I'm not...I couldn't possibly..."

"Couldn't you?" Kev'as queried, not letting up for a second as he gazed intently into Leia's shining brown eyes. "Imagine it, having every horny male across the galaxy watching you get kriffed, your face gazed upon in awe in every red light district from the most sprawling ecumenopolis to the shadiest operation on Jakku. Forever known as a schutta, don't tell me it isn't what you want. I saw the way your eyes lit up at the sight of your image being displayed on the club floor, you live to be lusted after. What's your answer?"

Again, Leia kept silent, aware of how her state of pleasure was messing with her mind. Then, she felt the signs of Kev'as reaching his own climax. She dropped herself down completely and prepared, gasping as she felt the warm seed fill her silky canal, with only a thin layer of synthex stopping it from touching her untouched walls. Entirely spent, she collapsed upon her Bossban, wondering just how far she was prepared to go in her journey of debauchery.

She closed her eyes and daydreamed. imagining herself wearing her flowing white gown and tiara, sat upon the throne next to her mother's. Princess Leia Organa, respected and beloved by her people, all while the degenerates of the galaxy unknowingly pleasured themselves to the bootleg vids of her stage performance that had begun to circulate.