Lesbian Call Girl - Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was no surprise that Jessica immediately wanted more. She had always been virtually insatiable. Now she turned slightly and opened her legs, to give Amanda a clear idea of what she wanted. She was obviously trying to lure the poor girl in. "Come on, sweetie," she said with a little mock pout, "Don't you want to make me feel good? Don't you want some" ... (smiling lewdly and reaching down to spread her pussy for emphasis) ... "celebrity pussy?" She couldn't hold back a little giggle.

As far as I knew, Amanda didn't want ANY pussy. At least, she never had with me. The first time we met, she told me that she'd never fooled around with a woman, and the few times we were together, it had been all me on her. However, much to my surprise, Amanda, with a little excited cry, suddenly got up and moved, albeit hesitantly, over to the bed. She stood there, her chest heaving, staring down at the spot between Jessica's open legs, at her dripping wet cunt.

"Well, don't just stand there, honey," Jessica said sweetly, stroking her own thighs as she spoke. "Get on down here and eat me out." With another warm, inviting smile, she reached out to Amanda, who took her hand and let herself be helped onto the bed between Jessica's legs. She settled there, her legs folded underneath her, her gaze locked on Jessica's face.

Amanda still seemed nervous, and Jessica continued to encourage her. "It's okay, sweetie. We're just gonna have some fun - girly fun. This is your first time, huh? Don't you worry, you'll do just fine. No pressure. Heck, I might cum just from seeing your cute face down between my legs." Amanda gave a little laugh at that and, smiling, responded with a quiet, "Okay."

Amanda was still dressed. Jessica suggested she fix that, and Amanda responded by quickly removing her clothes. Now there were two naked women on the bed before me. One was young, with long, shapely legs and a nice butt, while the other was older, with beautiful, full breasts and a very needy pussy. It was a hot scene already.

Again, Jessica reached out to Amanda. "How 'bout you come here and give me a kiss?"

Amanda leaned forward slightly, moving slowly, but Jessica quickly pulled her right down on top of her. Now they were nose to nose, and Jessica took Amanda's head firmly in her hands to passionately kiss her. That brought a surprised shriek from Amanda, but it quickly turned into hot moaning as Jessica absolutely devoured her mouth. Amanda pulled away for a moment, looked intently into Jessica's eyes, as if she couldn't believe this was happening. She gasped a quick "Oh wow" before plunging back into their kissing. Now both of them were writhing on the bed, rubbing their bodies together, Jessica's right leg pushing between Amanda's, her huge tits mashing into and totally engulfing Amanda's smaller ones. Their sounds of passion filled the room.

Amanda was thoroughly turned on now, moaning shamelessly at the feel of Jessica's body against her, of her tongue working in her mouth. Her hands moved to Jessica's breasts, enjoying the way they filled her hands, squeezing and caressing them. "Oh my god," she murmured, "your tits are amazing." As if to emphasize her point, she buried her head between them, emitting a loud "Mmmmm" as she rubbed back and forth, bathing her face in their lush warmth. Jessica smiled at her enthusiasm.

Amanda finally pulled her face away from Jessica's boobs, but only for a moment. Now her hands trembled as she cupped a single pillowy breast and bent forward to take the nipple between her lips. Quiet whimpers escaped her as she began to worship Jessica's magnificent mammaries, going from tit to tit, sucking more and more of the soft flesh into her hungry mouth. Soon Amanda was going crazy on Jessica's breasts, sucking so hard on her nipples that I heard a loud "Pop!" each time her mouth came away from them. I actually feared she might be hurting her, but Jessica seemed to like it, just lying back and enjoying her breast-worship.

But eventually Jessica wanted more. She tapped Amanda on the head, making her look up and release her nipples, which were now swollen and shiny-wet from her suckling. "Wow, baby, you really like my boobies, don't you?" Amanda didn't answer, but she continued to eye those wonders hungrily. "Well, sweetie, that is nice," Jess continued, "but I really need some attention down below. You know?" Amanda nodded meekly. At that point, I think she would have done anything Jessica asked of her.

Amanda quickly scooted down on the bed until her head was between Jessica's legs, her face just inches from her pink, wet cunt. She stared at it, clearly aroused by the sight. I could see her chest heaving with excitement, and I caught her licking her lips in anticipation.

"Go ahead, sweetie," Jessica said, opening her legs a bit more for encouragement. "Lick it. Lick me."

Amanda hesitated for a moment. She took one quick, tentative lick, and then, with a little cry of abandon, plunged in, her mouth open, her eyes closed in rapture as her tongue swirled into the wet heat of Jessica's womanhood. Jessica's eye closed, too, her head falling back, her mouth emitting a long, fervent "Aaaahhhhh" as she felt this new tongue working on her.

Amanda kept at her like that for a while. And as she did, her hand moved between her own legs, diddling herself as she ate. Jessica's hands were lightly fondling Amanda's head, her fingers moving delicately in the ringlet curls of her hair. "You like how I taste, sweetie?" she asked. "You like that pussy? Tell me you like it." Amanda's first reply was inaudible, muffled, but clearly positive, her head nodding without losing contact with that precious pussy. Then she pulled away briefly, gasping, "Yes.... I like it... Tastes good..." Then, looking directly up at her, "You taste really, really good!"

Jessica liked hearing that. She spread her legs even wider and pulled in on Amanda's head, grinding her cunt deeper into her mouth. Amanda responded with a muffled squeal and a series of frantic sounds of hunger and desire. Sex-sounds now filled the room - Jessica's moans, Amanda's eager "Mmmmmmm", and the squishy sound of Amanda's tongue working in Jessica's honeypot. I just watched, fascinated to see my sweet Amanda turned into a shameless, cunt-sucking slut.

Amanda was really into it. She grabbed onto Jessica's hips and just devoured her, her head moving violently up and down, back and forth, making loud, hungry noises as she ate her out like a ravenous beast. And then Jessica really took charge, her grip tightening on Amanda's head, her hips moving quickly, urgently, as her new lover did her best to please her. "Fuck, that feels good!" she cried. "Keep going, baby. Keep licking. You're gonna makes me cum!!!"

And she did. Jessica's eyes closed tight and suddenly she was cumming hard on Amanda's face, taking long, demanding swipes up and down on her, from her nose down to her chin, over and over, drawing a series of excited cries from the girl. I was a little jealous as I watched Amanda get bathed in that sweet pussy, but I was turned on, too. And I knew I'd get another go at it - plenty more, if Jessica was her usual, insatiable self.

And of course she was. After only a brief pause, she looked down at Amanda and said, "Do it again. I want some more, sweetie. Eat me again. Suck it." And Amanda, entranced by girly lust, quickly complied. In seconds, she was back between Jessica's legs, hungrily sucking on her cunt and slurping up her female juices.

All this was fun to watch, of course, but I wanted back in the action myself. And I had an idea. "Hey, Jess," I said, waking her from her reverie of pleasure. "Why don't you sit on Amanda's face? I know you like that."

"Uh, um, yeah, sure, that sounds good. What do you say, doll? Would you like that?"

Amanda pulled out and used her hand to wipe the cream from around her mouth before responding. "Um"... yeah... sure." She was only half there at the moment.

"We'll, okay then," Jessica drawled. "This'll be fun. Come here, sweetie. Lie down on your back."

Amanda did so, and Jessica got up, turned around, took hold of the headboard, and perched herself over Amanda's face. "Is this how you want me, Leenie?" She asked. I nodded, and she responded with a little smirk. I think she knew what I had in mind.

Amanda seemed transfixed as she looked up at Jess's genitalia. And as Jessica slowly, tantalizingly lowered herself toward that waiting mouth, Amanda muttered, "Oh my god. Omigod omigod omigooooommph!", as her mouth was once again full of pussy.

Jessica steadied herself with the headboard and immediately began to grind into Amanda's mouth - a deep, slow grinding, her hips swiveling hotly while she emitted low grunts of greedy pleasure. Amanda's hands came up to cup Jessica's butt as she ate her, like a young girl devouring a juicy melon. Jessica cried out -- "OH!" Her body arched slightly, her head reaching backward, her long hair falling down her back. I let the two of them enjoy this new position for a bit before moving in for my own fun.

I climbed onto the bed and straddled Amanda's hips, settling lightly down onto her. She made a little sound of recognition as I did so, but that was it. She reacted more strongly when I reached forward to replace her hands with mine on Jessica's bottom, but still didn't object. She was too preoccupied with the taste and feel of Jessica's cunt. I gently spread Jess's cheeks to reveal her pretty little asshole, which suddenly contracted in a sort of wink. It was Jess's way of telling me that she was ready for what I wanted. It made me want it even more.

Jess's butthole looked absolutely wonderful, a perfect, pinkish tan ring surrounding her delicate rear opening. I took a moment to revel in the sight before me, then spread her open a bit more, giving me glimpse of the tender pink flesh inside her anus. It sent a shiver up my back.

I was teasing myself, letting the anticipation build before indulging in the ultimate treat of eating Jessica's ass. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer, and, with a quiet cry of lust, I plunged face-first into her buttcrack. The soft, silken warmth of her buns caressed my cheeks as my mouth covered her hole and I started to lick her, my tongue running slowly and wetly over and around her anus. I felt the little ring of muscle contract and relax like it did before, and from above, I heard a small shriek of passion that absolutely thrilled me.

Now we were both licking her, and Jessica loved it. "Oh Jesus" she gasped. "You girls are amazing! Ohhhh! Two tongues at the same time... (gasp)... in both my holes! You guys are ...(gasp)... gonna make me cum sooooo gooood!"

I licked her some more, my tongue roaming wetly over the textured surface of her sphincter and around the rim of her opening. At one point, I paused momentarily to move down and steal a kiss from Amanda. She didn't notice me at first. She was in another world. But then she did and gave me a quick but intense frenching before returning to her licking. Her mouth had a strong taste of Jessica's pussy, and that turned me on even more as I went back to eating her ass. "Lick her slowly," I whispered to Amanda. "Take your time. Let's stretch this out and make it last."

I slowly swirled my tongue around Jessica's little hole, and she responded with a delightful whimper, though it could have been due to Amanda's efforts rather than mine. In any case, I felt her muscle relax and took the opportunity to inch my tongue inside, making her gasp and arch backward, looking for more, as a long, low groan escaped her lips.

We were really getting to Jess now. Her voice was a continuous moan as her hips jerked back and forth, alternately pushing her ass and pussy toward our pleasuring mouths. Her breathing was heavy now, coming in gasps, and I could feel an occasional shiver go through her. She was close, very close. Amanda, a quick learner, pushed two fingers into Jessica's cunt while her mouth focused on her clit.

For my part, I pushed my tongue all the way up her ass, making Jess cry out, "Oh God! FUCK!!! Please! ... YESSSS!" And then she went off.

Jessica started to shake all over as the pleasure train tore through her. Her hands had a death-grip on the headboard and she pushed down hard into Amanda's mouth. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh GAAAAWD!!! Unnnghhh!!!" she cried, followed by intermittent shrieks of ecstasy and jolts of after-spasms.

At last, she settled down, resting on Amanda's face as I pulled away. Amanda was still licking, making yum-yum sounds as she lapped up the mess of Jessica's cum. She seemed to be enjoying the taste a lot.

We took a short break after that, but soon got back into it. Over the next couple of hours, we switched things up a number of times. Amanda had really gotten into eating pussy, and she was always between either Jessica's legs or mine, which was an unexpected treat. Of course, Jessica was the main focus, as planned. We even did the both-holes thing for her again, with Amanda doing her ass this time (another first!). We made her cum so many times, I lost count, but I know it was close to twenty -- yes, she is still insatiable. Eventually, though, it was time to go, and we got dressed so Jess could drive us back to the salon, to get our cars. Jess gave us each a warm goodbye kiss and a bright smile before we left her SUV. As we departed, she said, "That was so much fun, Leenie - best ever. Let's not wait so long before the next time." And she added, smiling lustily as she looked at Amanda, "And feel free to include our friend again!"

Amanda's smile was priceless.

12