All Comments on 'Lesbian Fucks Two Conference Husbands'

by UncleMark415

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LonelyMarinaMom543LonelyMarinaMom5435 months ago

Incredibly exciting to read and imagine, you brought it to live VERY vividly! Totally got me wet imagining it happening to me!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Did Jackson get the raw end to the 3 some? After all he didn't fuck Jan, Mark did and stayed with Jan while Jackson left the room. What if the writer had Mark and Jackson taking turns in Jan, 2 strokes each let's say, would that have been hotter?! But still good and the focus was on Jan's pleasure and what instructions her woman partner gave over face time. Still afterwards would of been good if she fell asleep with both men cuddling Jan. As to uncut penis's, outside North America (in the US it's 75% circumcised and not all for religious or medical reasons) in my country it's 9% cut (for religious or medical reasons) and that figure is Falling!! As in most of Europe, is uncut and in the rest of the world, depending on religious reason's which covers large areas, it's not a context of other religion's and are more populated including places like south, central and southern America and Eastern and far Eastern Asia. I suppose it's what you are used to but I can tell you that uncut cocks are very pleasurable and I think that north Americans were sold by health care companies that it was cleaner, without giving the boy the chance to choose!! Not for Christianity religious reasons and that many are God fearing or loving folk, and didn't God make us perfect??!! And perhaps fear of the unknown might have to do with how Jan wouldn't except uncut cocks and perhaps the author, not thinking that other continents will be different from North America!! Anony-mouse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous