Lesbian Seductress Ch. 06: The History Teacher Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Ms. Collins! Please don't stop!"

I didn't want to, but there was only so much time and I knew what I wanted to do. I dropped down, lifted her dress, and pulled down her panties. She held her dress up while I kissed her thighs on my way to her wet, glistening pussy. The scent of her was so arousing! I kissed all around her opening, teasing.

"Please, Ms. Collins! Please! Don't make me wait!"

I teased a little longer until she put her hand on my head and slowly pushed it onto her. I began licking the opening, then spreading her lips finding her clit. My thumb rubbed it while my tongue licked, slowly at first then faster as she moved on me. I grabbed her ass and felt her tense up. I knew what was coming and I was ready for her.

AAAAAHHHHH! OOOOHHHHH! Ms. Collins!!!! I'm cumm.............ing!! Fuck!!

I lapped up her juices. She tasted just like I knew she would, so sweet.

"Oh, my, Ms. Collins! That was wonderful!"

"It would have been even better if we weren't restricted by time."

"Mmmmm. You are so right. Do you remember our waitress and my former roommate Julie?"

"How can I forget her? She and you together is what I fantasized about at the restaurant. Why?"

"It was no fantasy, I can assure of that. She has an amazing body and knows just how to press my buttons. She seduced me freshman year. I was straight and had a boyfriend back home. It took her two hours to turn me. I pleasured her for two years and wanted more."

"You were her sub? What happened?"

"She graduated. She is part owner of Luca's."

"Again, Eve, why are you bringing her up to me?", I asked having a good idea why.

"She wants to see you."

"I believe that can be arranged. Give her my cell."

"That's not the way it works with her. You call her."

She handed me a paper with Julie's cell.

"You won't regret it, promise. Just so you know, she wants to be in charge. She is going to entice you, tease you. She will want you to worship her body. Are you OK with that?"

"I am."

"Mmmmm. I'm just imagining the two of you together. So hot!"

"You know, Eve, you could join us."

"I would love that, but she wants you to herself. She will let me know if she wants me to join at some time."

"There's always a first time, Eve."

"I'd love that."

She moved closer and we kissed, bodies pressed against each, me wishing we had more time and wishing we were in another setting.

"Mmmmm. I can taste me on your lips, Mary. I can call you Mary while in here, can't I?", she slyly smiles.

"You can. Now I have to clean up and get ready to teach."

The last period seemed to drag on and all I could think about was Julie. There was something about her that reminded me of Lynn. I was attracted to her the instant I met her. There was a confidence, a sense of being one who controls, that excited me. I knew how to play the role of submissive and was anxious to be with her. The bell rang and the students filed out.

"I'll message Julie and tell her that you will call her soon."

"I will as soon as I get home."

"Mmmmm. I would love to watch the two of you, Mary."

"You like to watch, Eve?"

"I do and have done so several times. Julie loved me to watch. She would look over at me as another girl pleasured her, asking if I liked what I saw, if I wished it were me licking her pussy, etc. Sometimes she allowed me to join in."

"And you enjoyed being a cuckquean?"

"I did and still do. It's so erotic. I stare as I slowly rub my wet pussy, hoping she would permit me to join. If not, I pleasure myself until climax. I love to watch, Mary, and if it is you and Julie....I get wet just thinking about it."

She pulled me close again and whispered in my ear, "You want that, don't you, Mary?"

"Yes, yes, Eve and then I want you to join us."

"Mmmmmm. Would you like to watch Julie and me, Mary?"

"Oh yes, Eve, yes I would."

We kissed again and if there would have been more time.....

The school day came to an end. Eve had to run back to college for meetings. As soon as I returned home, I decided to call the beautiful Julie. As I raised the phone and prepared to dial, I got a message from my goddess, Lynn Bowman telling me that something came up and she would not be coming home, not coming to me. She explained that she had no idea when she would be able to visit but would get in touch when she was able.

All the anticipation, all the imagining what it would be like being with her again came crashing down. I wanted that body, that beautiful, voluptuous body, but it would have to wait. I can't explain how disappointed I was. I poured myself a glass of wine and slid onto my couch. I convinced myself that time would eventually bring her to me and to not dwell on the disappointment. So, I decided to call Julie to see where that would lead.

She answered.

J: Hello.

M: Hi, Julie. This is Mary Collins, Eve's master teacher. She said she you wanted to talk to me.

J: Yes. I saw the way you looked at me last night. Did you like what you saw, Mary?

M: I did. You are stunning.

J: Did Eve tell you about us?

M: She did. She told me how you seduced her and made her your sub.

J: Yes. She worshipped my body whenever I asked and watched as other girls pleasured me. If she was a good girl, I let her join in. Are you a good girl, Mary.

M: I am.

J: Do you want to pleasure me, Mary?

M: I do.

J: And you shall. I want you to come to my restaurant Friday. There is an apartment upstairs. Be there at 7. Do you understand, Mary?

M: I do.

The call ended. I felt myself. I was wet. The thought of being with this young, incredibly erotic girl thrilled me. Yes, I rubbed myself until climax. In three days she would be mine. I called Eve to thank her and left a voice message.

The days seemed to fly by and before I knew it, it was Friday. After my last class ended, Eve approached to give me some advice on what turned Julie on. I asked Eve what she was doing. Did she have a date? She told me she had plans but wouldn't elaborate. She said goodbye and that she would see me Monday.

I returned home after food shopping and running a few errands, then prepared a light dinner for myself. Thoughts of Julie and the evening encounter ran through my head. She was so beautiful and sexy, and the thought of her body being mine made me wet. I laid down for a bit, gently rubbing my aching pussy. It turned into full masturbation with the inevitable amazing climax. I showered and dressed in my sheerest, sexiest undies and shortest, tightest dress I owned. I completed it with heels and shimmering panty hose. I wanted to please her remembering the way she looked at me that night in the restaurant.

It was 6:45 when I pulled out of the garage and headed to Julie's place. Anticipation was building. I arrived and climbed the outside stairs to her apartment. I rang the doorbell and heard a sultry voice say, "Come in". I opened the door and entered a candlelit room. Julie was standing about ten feet away in the sexiest, sheerest lingerie I had ever seen. She was more stunning than I remembered. Her bra lifted her firm breasts, and I could see them rise and fall as she breathed. Her sheer thong displayed her bare, hairless pussy. She wore thigh high nylons that accented her shapely legs, finished off with five inch heels. She was breathtaking!

"Do you like what you see, Mary?"

"I do", I said, catching my breath.

"Am I everything you thought I would be, Mary?"

"Yes and so much more."

"Do you want to be my submissive pet, Mary, and do whatever I ask?"

"I do", I said, playing the role she wanted. I didn't care what I had to do. I wanted this beautiful young thing, and I wanted her right then and there.

"Take off your dress, Mary."

I did as she asked.

"Mmmmm. You are so beautiful. Now your nylons."

"Yes, Julie." I slowly pulled them off.

"My God, I can see why Eve wanted you."

"Thank you, Julie."

"Do you want to kiss me, Mary?"

"May I?"

"You may."

As I drew close I could smell her fragrance. It was intoxicating. We closed our eyes as my hands came to rest on her slim waist. I gently pulled her to me, and I felt her sweet lips on mine. They parted as our tongues met. It was a sensual, soft kiss that made my body tingle. Our lips parted and we each looked deeply into the other's eyes as our bodies pressed against each other. Her hands wrapped around my waist.

"Kiss me again, Mary."

We kissed again, bodies now moving on each other. It was so sensual, so beautiful. I don't remember how long we kissed, but I didn't want it to end. My hands roamed over her luscious body, feeling every part of her. I could have kissed her forever.

"That was so beautiful, Mary", she whispered. "Now, I want you to make love to me."

"I've been wanting this ever since the first time I saw you, Julie."

I began kissing her ear as my hand reached for her breast. God, it was so full and firm. I ran my thumb over the lacy material covering her nipple and heard her sigh. I began kissing her neck and nibbling on her shoulder. I could feel her nipples harden to my touch. I reached around and undid the snaps of her bra, slipped off the straps and let it drop to the floor. I stepped back.

"They are so beautiful, Julie", I whispered as my lips brushed against the tops as my hands lifted them to me. I kissed them all around, first the tender undersides, then around and up to her erect nipples. I first tweaked them with my fingers before gently kissing each one. I looked up at her as she watched me.

"Yes, Mary, just like that. I love seeing your pretty mouth on my breasts."

As I took her nipple in, I heard her sigh as she tilted her head back. She was so delicious. As I continued to pleasure her, I heard movement to my left. I looked over and, to my surprise, saw Eve sitting on a chair in a dark corner, wearing only her undies, hand down her pants. I smiled, thrilled at the thought of her watching and the possibility of her joining us. I continued leaning in squeezing, kissing and licking Julie's amazing breasts. I guided her to the large couch, laid her down and crawled beside her, one hand around her waist, the other running between her thighs as my mouth continued feeding on her succulent nipples.

"Mmmmmm, Mary. Make love to them. Yes."

I couldn't get enough, Her breasts were so firm and full, so perfect. I continued teasing them, first lightly kissing and running my lips all over them. Then using the tip of my tongue, flicking it on her distended nipples. I felt her hands running through my hair as she gently pressed down bringing those diamond hard nipples onto my mouth.

"Suck them, please, Mary!"

I did as she asked and began sucking like a baby, popping them in and out, in and out, my hand rubbing her wet, hot pussy. She began moving on my hand then decided it was time for something new.

"I need you to grind with me, Mary. I want your pussy on mine."

I didn't hesitate. I removed her panties and mine and positioned myself above her, her legs spread wide inviting me in. I lowered myself down to her, our breasts touching, nipples lightly rubbing. It was so erotic, and I wondered why I had never tried this. We started out slowly, tentatively moving against each other until we found a rhythm that was mutually pleasurable.

"Yes, Mary! Just like that! Yesss! Nice and slow!"

The thrill was so incredible. I hovered above her, teasing her by barely touching her pussy with mine. Back and forth feeling each other starting to get wet. The feel of our two pussies gently grinding, each becoming so wet, was so erotic and titillating. We started grinding a little harder as our moaning increased. She looked at me intensely and I knew then I had to pick up the pace.

"Oh, yessss, Mary! Faster!", she screamed.

I began playing with her breasts and kissing her. Her hands were on my ass, driving me into her. As the speed increased, it started to get more vocal, almost primal.

"Oh, Julie! I want to cum, and I want you to cum with me!"

"Yes, Mary! Oh my God! You are so fucking hot!"

The sweat was beading and dripping off our bodies, our pussies rubbing more and more against each other being so wet. Then I felt it coming. Our clits maxed out with stimulation and our simultaneous orgasms crashed over us. We rode the wave until it eventually, inevitably crested over us and took us under. I collapsed onto her, panting but wholly satisfied. We laid there for a moment until I rolled off, the two of us just staring at the ceiling, completely satiated.

"That was amazing, Julie!"

"Your first time?"

"Yes and it won't be the last!"

As we lay there, Eve suddenly appeared standing next to us, now completely naked.

"That was so fucking hot, girls!"

I sat up a pulled her down to me and began kissing her passionately. I now had the time to finish her the right way, unlike the way I had to at school. I laid her next to Julie and dropped down, positioning my head between her silky thighs. In the meantime, Julie straddled her, her cunt inches from Eve's hungry mouth. As Eve began licking her, I began kissing my way up to her wet, pink pussy. I kissed all around it, teasing her. Then inserted two fingers while my thumb tortured her aching clit. She was busy licking Julie's hot pussy while Julie played with her own breasts, moaning.

"Yes, Eve!", Julie sighed. "Don't stop! Mmmmmmm. Please don't stop! Lick it!"

As Eve felt my breath on her swollen pussy, she lifted herself up to me and I began to lick her, first flicking my tongue and then gently lapping, up and down as she moved on me.

"Oh Mary!", she screamed. "Do me!"

What a scene this was, three incredibly beautiful women loving each other, moaning and sighing. I kept licking Eve and knew she was close. Julie made it clear she was going to climax soon.

"Yes, Eve! Yessss. I'm so close. Just like th............Fuuuuucccccckkkk!!!! Oh, Oh, OHHHHHHH!!!!"

She kept grinding as Eve drank in her juices. She was getting close now too.

"Yes, Mary. Oh, yes. Right there! Yesssss!"

I felt her tense up as Julie fell off her. I drove my tongue deeper as her juices flowed.

"Oh, Mary! I'm cummmmmmmmmiiiinnnnngggg!!! Oh, God!!!!!

My face was covered in her nectar. I crawled up to her and kissed her, letting her taste the sweetness.

The three of us lay there, now completely exhausted and completely satisfied. Having Eve watch us was so thrilling. I can't believe how much it added to my arousal. This wasn't the last time the three of us got together. For the next month, we met several times, both individually and as a threesome. I could not get enough of them. Eve and I also took turns pleasuring each other during my free period. No girl I had met up until that point could lick pussy the way she did. She would tease first with her lips and fingers, bring her mouth so close I could feel her breath, but she wouldn't kiss it until I begged her. And then, when she began to lick me, I was already getting close to a first orgasm. Once she began in earnest, I was lost in the extreme pleasure she gave me, orgasm after orgasm. It was the best four weeks so far in my lesbian journey. And the best part? I did not miss Lynn but knew that, sooner or later, she would return, and that flame would be reignited.

12