Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens when teacher isn't happy.
3.4k words
4.52
11.7k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There! She'd done it again! He couldn't for the life of him understand why she thought she'd get away with it, all lesson she had been whispering and giggling with her friends, and all lesson he had been aware of it happening. Well enough was enough!

Turning to face her, he looked her in the eye and said, as menacingly as he could "I think you'd better stay behind after class young lady. We need to talk about your recent attitude."

Stunned to have been caught, all she could do was blush; lower her eyes and mumble "yes sir."

His was the last class before the weekend, and he had to admit he got a kind of perverse enjoyment from watching her seated at her desk looking miserable whilst all of her classmates ran for the door, happy to be free for two days. Once the final pupil had filed from the room he stood up, walked over to the door, closed it and then turned to her.

"Come up here."

She stood and walked slowly towards him, giving him plenty of time to admire her in the new uniform that the school had just implemented - short sleeved white blouse, pleated tartan skirt in shades of grey, knee length black socks and black shoes. Like so many of her friends she flaunted the rules and wore her skirt several inches above her knees, giving him the occasional maddening glimpse of her firm thighs under her desk. She also had on shoes with stiletto heels, which were most definitely not accepted school attire.

She reached his desk and stopped, head still slumping down towards her chest. No doubt she thought she had something far more important to do than detention, but as far as he was concerned he deserved respect, and she had humiliated him in front of his pupils one too many times, now it was time for him to punish her.

"Don't you think you owe me an apology?" he asked, still keeping his voice as stern as possible. Inside though he was trembling, it had been far too long since the opportunity to "punish" an errant pupil had arisen, and he could feel his excitement growing.

"Yes sir," she whispered. "I'm sorry sir."

"I can't hear you," he said, "raise your voice, and do me the courtesy of looking at me while you're speaking to me."

Lifting her gaze from the floor she focused on his face. God her eyes were so huge, glistening with unshed tears. Maybe she genuinely was sorry, or maybe she had heard of his reputation and understood that her punishment was to be extreme. Either way, he liked the way she looked at the moment, repentant and slightly afraid.

"I'm sorry sir," she said again, in a louder voice.

"Well I appreciate that, but I'm afraid that this has gone beyond sorry," he said, hoping that his voice was projecting the regret that he was trying to portray. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you for this, it's the only way you'll learn. I want you to go to the blackboard and write 'I will not speak behind the teacher's back' 100 times."

She looked at him in disbelief. Lines? He was giving her lines? Some of her friends had told her stories about him, and while she was sure they were exaggerating she certainly wasn't expecting to be given lines as her punishment. Confused, she picked up the chalk that was lying on his desk and turned to the blackboard, ready to start writing.

"Hang on," he snapped, "did I say that I was finished?"

"No sir, I'm sorry sir."

"You've made a fool of me in front of the whole class. I know that you whisper about me behind my back. You've humiliated me, and now it's time for me to humiliate you. Take off your panties."

A stunned silence followed this command. Her gaze, which had drifted back to the floor, suddenly snapped back to his face. A frown creased her forehead and he could see her trying to work out whether he had really said what she thought he had.

"I'm sorry sir; did you just say something about my panties?"

"Yes, I did. I said take them off."

"But sir, why would you want...I mean...I know that I was talking but...you can't ask me to...its wrong."

"I'll say what's wrong and what isn't wrong young lady. 100 lines will take you no time at all, you'll hardly even think of it as punishment. I want to ensure that you remember this lesson for a long time to come."

Still she hesitated. He could see from her face that she was trying to decide whether this was genuine, or whether it was some kind of set up. She met his eyes again, and he could see that she had seen the truth in them. Hanging her head, cheeks flushed with shame, she reached under her skirt with one hand, carefully keeping it held down with the other hand, and pulled down her plain white panties. Stepping out of them she bunched them up in one hand and then stood, looking at him expectantly.

"You can give those to me," he said, "now go on, go and write your lines."

Handing him the panties she picked up the chalk, stepped up to the board, held the chalk out at shoulder height and prepared to start writing.

"Hang on," he said, "I want you to start writing higher up the board. Up on tiptoes; don't want you to be too comfortable. "

Obeying, she rose onto tiptoes, and starting to write the first line.

Depositing the panties on his desk he leaned back in his chair and admired the view. Starting at the ridiculously high shoes, his gaze travelled up her legs, observing the calf muscles bulging under her childish socks as they took the strain of her position. Rising higher, his eyes took in the delightful sight that was being presented to him - having chosen to wear her skirt so short; she was now paying the price. With delight, he realized that the tiptoe position, combined with her stretching her arm as high as she could, had pulled her skirt up on the right hand side, and he could just see the curve of her right buttock peeping from below her skirt. Looking at that pale arc he felt himself starting to stiffen, reaching one hand down into his lap he squeezed his crotch, squirming slightly at the pleasant pressure against his semi erect cock.

At the board, his bad girl continued to write her lines, the text slightly straggly because of the tricky position that she was trying to hold. Suddenly, looking wasn't enough; he had to touch that sweetly exposed buttock. Swiftly rising to his feet he stepped up behind her, noticing how she tensed when she realized how close he was. Reaching out, he slipped his left hand around her hip to hold her steady, as his right hand moved under the folds of her skirt to grasp her ass.

Taken off balance she stepped backwards, causing his right thumb to slip into her ass crack. God it was so warm in there...the things he was going to do to this girl!

Abruptly she turned to face him, dislodging his hand from under her skirt as she did so.

"Sir," she gasped, "what are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" he responded, "I'm giving you a lesson that you'll never forget. I never said what it was going to be a lesson in, did I?"

"But...you shouldn't be touching me like that. You're a teacher! You don't have the right to do that! Nobody has ever touched me there; I won't even let my boyfriend..." Tailing off, she realized that she had said too much.

"You don't let your boyfriend what? Touch your ass? Feel you up? Has he ever seen you without your panties on? Does he know what a beautiful ass you have?"

He could see the confusion in her eyes, and he could tell by the flush on her cheeks that frightened as she may be, she had found what just happened to be erotic, the sparkle in her eyes told him that she was aroused, whether she wanted to admit it or not. The fact that she hadn't tried to get away was a good sign, he was sure he could take this further.

"Look," he said, "all I'm trying to do is show you the error of your ways. I've tried many forms of punishment over the years, and this has by far been the most effective. So, let's talk more about this boyfriend of yours. What's his name?"

"Duncan," she whispered, unable to look him in the eye. To the casual observer she would appear to be terrified, but he knew the signs, he'd seen it all before. She wanted to play hard to get but really she was gagging for it, all these little bitches were, and they all ended up loving it in the end.

"So," he said, "tell me about Duncan. Is he the same age as you?"

"No," she replied, "he's 19, a year older than me."

"How long have you been seeing him?"

"Erm...about 6 months I think."

"You've been seeing him 6 months, and you haven't let him touch your ass?"

"No sir."

"Well what has he been allowed to do then?"

"Sir?"

"What have you done with him? Has he touched your pussy?"

"No sir."

" Has he seen your pussy?"

"No sir, I've never taken my pants off in front of him."

"Has he touched your breasts?"

The uncomfortable silence that followed told him he was onto a winner.

"So, he's touched your breasts. Did you like it?"

"No sir."

"No? Why not?"

"He didn't really know what to do, he tugged on my nipples really hard and it really hurt, and then he tried to touch me...down there...and I made him stop."

God, this girl was playing right into his hands! 18 years old and never been properly touched. Well he was just the man to show her! Granted he was several years her senior, but he had heard several of his female students describe him as a "hottie" and he was after all a teacher, his job was to school his pupils in the ways of the world.

"Would you like to know what it's like to have your breasts touched properly, by someone who knows what they're doing?"

This was it, the moment of truth. Would she say yes? He could see that she wanted to; even through her shirt he could see the evidence of her excitement, twin points poking out at him through the thin material. However, fear held her back, so he decided to take the decision out of her hands.

"I'll tell you what," he said, "let's forget about this. Just finish your lines and you can go. Don't worry about standing on tiptoe, just get finished and then you can go home."

She couldn't conceal the look of disappointment, but like a good girl she turned back to the board. He stepped back, and she started to write. Before she had finished the next line though he had stepped back up behind her, causing her to tense up again.

"Keep writing," he muttered, "this is all part of your lesson, and nothing for you to worry about. I promise you that whatever happens, I won't hurt you."

She continued to write as he reached his arms around in front of her, and slowly began to unbutton her blouse. She hesitated for a second as he finished with the buttons and spread the shirt wide open, but then she carried on like the good pupil he knew she was.

Unable to resist for a moment longer, he slipped his hands over her breasts, marveling at how velvety the skin felt, and how hot and hard the nipples were. Moving slowly, he gripped each nipple between his thumb and index finger, and very slowly started to roll them from side to side, registering her intake of breath as he did so. God she was so sexy, all he'd done so far was touch her nipples, he hadn't even seen her breasts, and yet already his cock was straining at his pants, and he felt like he'd shoot his load at any second.

"Does that feel good?" he asked, continuing his gentle tweaking of her nipples.

"Oh yes sir, it does. It doesn't hurt at all; it makes me feel kinda funny."

"Hmm...I think I know that kinda funny feeling, and luckily for you I know what to do about it. Keep writing your lines, there's a good girl."

She carried on writing, although her hand was shaking so much the writing was barely legible. Her breathing was coming harder and faster, and she had started to squirm just slightly. Continuing to play with her breasts with his left hand, he brought his right hand behind her, and let it drift slowly down her back, and underneath her skirt. Pausing briefly to savour the feeling of her firm ass cheek in his hand, he then continued his downward journey, moving towards her centre until his hand was resting on her ass crack, with his fingers ready to burrow between her legs.

"Okay," he said, "now we're going to step this up a notch. I want you to carry on behaving yourself and writing your lines, just trust that what I am doing will make you feel good."

Without further hesitation he slipped his hand between her legs, noting with interest that she parted them ever so slightly to make it easier for him. Her pussy was already drenched, and he could feel the fierce heat pouring off of her.

"Your pussy is so wet...do you like the way I play with your nipples?"

"Oh god sir, I do. It feels so good, I want more, please don't stop."

His cock leapt in his pants at her words, and the desperate tone in her voice. He had her now, this girl was his, and he could do anything he wanted with her. He wanted nothing more than to ram his cock into her, any orifice would do, as long as it was warm and wet and snug, any hole that he could push his aching cock into would do him. But he knew that he had to take it slowly, he couldn't rush it and risk losing her now. Continuing to play with her nipple, he now started to very gently slide his finger along her pussy lips, gentle feather like touches that must have driven her mad.

Her breathing became heavier, and any attempt at writing lines ceased as she stood before him panting, completely open to his attentions, and clearly loving every second of it. He stopped his gentle stroking of her pussy lips, and pushed one finger inside, brushing against her clit as he did so. She let out a gasp, and he could feel her legs buckle, pushing her ass against his crotch. The pressure against his sensitive cock almost set him off, but she righted herself and the pressure eased, allowing him to regain control.

He now began to tease her clit with gentle flicks, alternating with sliding his finger up and down her pussy, grazing the entrance but never going in. She was soaking wet by now, it was literally running down his hand, and as he continued to finger her clit it just got hotter and wetter. By now she was panting freely, writhing in his grasp and moaning with pleasure. For a moment he toyed with the idea of withdrawing at this point and leaving her desperate, that way she would let him do whatever he wanted. But he sort of liked this girl, and he wanted to make her feel good.

"Do you like it? Tell me how it makes you feel."

"Oh god sir, I love it. It makes me feel incredible, my pussy feels so good, and It feels funny, like I'm going to wet myself. I've never felt like this before."

"But you've cum before, right?"

"What?"

"Orgasmed. You've had an orgasm before, haven't you?"

"No sir, I don't think so."

With that he knew he couldn't leave this girl hanging on any longer. He gently slid the tip of a finger inside her, careful not to push too far, and started to rub her clit with a steady circular motion. In seconds she was cumming, and cumming hard, wriggling in his arms and screaming with pleasure.

The feel of her twitching in his arms and her screams, combined with her ass rubbing against his crotch as she squirmed was too much for him, and with a moan he was cumming in his pants, continuing to rub her clit but concentrating mostly on his own orgasm and how good it felt.

Slowly coming to his senses, he realized that her legs had given way, and she had slumped back against him. He could feel her body trembling, and the nipple under his left hand was as hard as stone.

"How was that?" he managed to gasp.

"Like nothing I've ever felt before. Oh sir, it was amazing. I didn't realize that I could ever feel that good."

Pushing her upright, he stepped away from her, and leant against his desk, trying to compose himself. Looking at her, he felt a surge of arousal. She had turned to face him, and she was a gorgeous sight. Her face was flushed, her chest was heaving, setting her breasts jiggling. Her nipples, which were a dark, dusky pink, were erect and straining towards him. Best of all, during his foray under her skirt he had managed to twist it round so that the side slit was now at the front, and it must have been lifted slightly too, because he could just see her pussy lips pouting at him out of the gap, a fine covering of hair almost but not quite hiding them from his sight. Her thighs were trembling, and the insides shone with wetness.

For a few moments they just stared at each other, teacher and pupil, him taking in her beauty and her noting the bulge at his crotch where even now his cock was still semi erect, and the stain spreading on the front of his pants. He could see from the look in her eye that she wanted more, but it was almost 5pm and her parents would be phoning the school in a panic if she didn't get home soon. Besides, he didn't want to take it too fast. He got the feeling he could go a long way with this girl, and he didn't want to enjoy the entire adventure in a single detention period.

"Well," he said, "I think that concludes lesson 1. You've done very well, much better than I hoped you would, but now your detention is over and it's time for you to be going."

He could see by the look in her eye that despite his words she knew that her "detention" was very much at the beginning, not the end. Nevertheless, she obediently buttoned her blouse and sorted out her skirt. He handed her back her panties and she slipped them on, squirming with pleasure as they brushed against her over sensitised pussy.

Fully dressed, she turned to the board, picked up the chalk and handed it to him.

"I'm sorry for being so disobedient in class today sir, I didn't mean to humiliate you and I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to show me the error of my ways."

"It's okay," he said, "off you go now."

She turned to leave, but he stopped her by gently grabbing her wrist as she walked past. She turned to him, a question in her eyes.

"I hope I'm going to be seeing better behavior from you in future young lady? I wouldn't want to have to punish you again."

"Of course sir," she said, "I can promise that you'll be seeing a different side of me from now on."

She turned to leave, but not before grinning at him, a grin that told him he certainly would be seeing a different side of her in future, a side that nobody else got to see. He hoped that he would get to see a lot of it, the sooner the better. Next week's class couldn't come soon enough for his liking...

To be continued...