All Comments on 'Lesson for the Babysitter'

by Dirtyoldman1979a

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No incest here

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A decent story, but hurt by being put in the wrong category. Like you tagged it, it should have went in Group Sex.

-

Also, it would have benefited from an editor, or at least a beta reader:

"The kids are going to my parents' home for the weekend, so I was wondering if you still wanted to try a threesome, you could with Tommy and I." Sally proposed earnestly" Sally proposed earnestly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where is the incest?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Grammar fail, I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs so I skipped ahead to give it 3*. I wanted to give 2.5*. There was more than 2* in effort so you get bumped to 3. Thanks for sharing. Please don't stop trying to improve your overall writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The category is Incest/Taboo. I'm pretty sure this falls on the taboo side, not everything is going to have incest.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"The category is Incest/Taboo. I'm pretty sure this falls on the taboo side, not everything is going to have incest."

-

If you adopt that philosophy, you only need two categories: Taboo and Boring. Actually, you only need one: Fetish. Luckily, most people are intelligent enough to understand and use the multitude of categories.

-

To quote a line I cut from a story I'm currently working on, "Fucking my father would be incest. Fucking the guy I wrongly thought was my father is just taboo." I think that neatly sums up how most people view the category. Or, to give a different example, fucking your mother is incest. Fucking your mother-in-law is taboo.

-

Here's another, to explain why this story doesn't really belong here:

“No, I am your father.” = incest

"I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate." = "Absolutely nothing!"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An ok story. Really need an esiror for tense, grammar and spelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous