Lesson for the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally smiled, "The club we are going is about 30 minutes away called Free Roam, it's known for creating the kind of moods for people like us who want to have some fun free from any judgment."

"What exactly happens there?", Lilly asked, already feeling aroused and excited.

"There is no specific thing happening except it is a club for people in open relationships and marriages." Sally replied.

"It is not a swinger club, is it? Because that is not what I had in mind for us tonight." Lilly stated clearly.

Tommy interjects. "No, No, No, it is nothing like that. There are no orgies are anything crazy like that, it is like most every club, just it is more open and welcoming to how Sally and I are sometimes. No one is going to be asking the three of us to hook up with another group." Tommy states to put Lilly at ease.

Lilly lets out a sigh of relief. "OK well, then, let's go lost in the music and dance." Lilly says with a little smile indicating she feels more relaxed now. The car ride passed quickly in conversation where Sally and Lilly talked about everything under the sun.

Arriving at the club, all three get out, they walk up to the door man to pay the cover charge, Lilly whispers in Sally's ear, "I am not 21, how am I going to get in?"

Without missing a beat, Sally replies softly, "Don't worry, sweetie, Tommy and I already got that covered. So don't fret. Now, just follow our lead."

Tommy greets the door man to the club. "Hey Dusty, how have you been?" Tommy says calmly like they are old friends.

Dusty gives Tommy a firm handshake, "Good to see you and Sally and I see you have a guest." Dusty said rather surprised.

He gestured to Lilly, "And who might your friend be?" he asks. Tommy introduces Lilly and explains, "She is our babysitter Lilly, she has been amazing for several years and for reasons only a mad man could understand her boyfriend decided he could do better than her." He says with a chuckle that caused Dusty to laugh as well.

Dusty leans into Tommy's ear, "I am guessing she is over 18 but not 21 right, let me guess Tommy 19?" he asks rhetorically.

Tommy whispers back, "Yes"

"Far be it from me to stop a happily married couple from hooking up with their hot babysitter. You know cost to enter." Dusty says without giving any more thought to it.

Tommy pays Dusty and the three enter the club, they find a table for the three of them, Lilly is amazed at the club's fun and rather calm atmosphere. The music playing seem to be set to make people want to go home and rip each other clothes off yet still they stay and dance.

"Tommy, Sally, this is embarrassing, but I have never had an adult drink before. What should I order?" Lilly asked sheepishly.

"Why don't you try a classic martini? They are always popular and delicious! Just sip it, the buzz will come, and the dancing", Sally chimed in with a wink.

Lilly nodded enthusiastically, saying, "That sounds perfect!"

After a few sips, they all head to the dance floor, Sally and Tommy leading the way with their sensual moves. This helped Lilly loosen up a bit and she began to rock out to the music. Letting her body movie to the vibrations of the music she swayed her body on the dance floor while watching Tommy and Sally. Their movements seemed fluid, effortless almost seductively graceful.

After several songs and dancing ended, Tommy went to sit down and grab another drink. Sally motioned over to Lilly. Lilly comes over, with a determined look.

"You and Tommy dancing the way you did got me so hot just watching." Lilly stated almost shocked that she said that out loud.

"Why don't you dance with me Lilly and lets see how hot we can make my husband before he is ready to rip both our clothes off. That sound good to you?" Said Sally teasingly.

Lilly looked up at Sally, wide-eyed and breathless, she comes in and kisses Sally passionately, on the dance floor in full view of Tommy and all the club patrons.

The music kicks back on after the two women kiss hard on each other. Sally whispers in ear, "dance with me the way you plan on making love to me and Tommy tonight". Lilly doesn't need any more prompting, wrapping arms around Sally's waist pulling her closer towards her and letting her hands slide across Sally's back.

They move rhythmically as though they've rehearsed these moves many times before, matching steps and undulations with such precision. The heat is so strong around them, sweat begins to glisten on their bodies as they grind against each other. After several songs, the music lifts for a few moments and Sally and Lilly go back to the table and have another drink.

"Tommy, I want to see if you and Lilly are going to dancing together like her and I were. I want you do dance like the way you plan on pleasing each other tonight." Sally stated with a wide smile on her face.

Tommy guided Lilly to the dance floor. DJ announced the next few songs were slow dances and this gave time for Lilly to talk to Tommy.

"Tommy, I have never been with an experienced man in bed before or an experienced woman till your wife and me. I am worried I am not going to be able to please you," confessed Lilly as they swayed together on the dancefloor.

Looking deeply into her eyes, Tommy responded softly, "Oh baby, if you feel even half as wonderful with both of us as you were with my wife based on her account, you won't disappoint either of us.

This put Lilly in a place of easy and comfort she needed, as the slow songs played, Lilly and Tommy danced slow, but in a way that showed what they would do in bed. As Sally watched them close, she could not contain the smile and excitement on her face seeing them together like this.

As the slow songs ended, Tommy was ready to go back to the table, Lilly, decided to take a bold action and kiss Tommy hard, Sally watching from the table. When she saw them holding onto each other, sharing a moment of passionate intimacy she felt proud knowing she contributed to their happiness.

As Lilly and Tommy sat back at the table. "How are feeling Lilly?" Tommy asked as they sat down.

"I just hope the 30 minuets drive back does not kill the mood. Cause I am ready to jump both of you right now." Lilly said half joking.

They left the club and started the drive back, Lilly and Sally were in the back seats, while Tommy drive. Lilly and Sally could not stop touching each other.

Tommy was trying to get home fast and safe, but the review mirror of Sally and Lilly all but having sex in the back seats was distracting him.

As the vehicle approached their house, the tension increased exponentially within the car.

Finally, they arrived home. Exiting the car, Lilly couldn't help noticing Tommy staring lustfully at her and Sally. It was clear he wasn't planning on waiting much longer for the party to continue.

They do not get in the house long enough to turn the light on before the three start to strip each other's clothes off eagerly.

As they all but run to the master bedroom Tommy, with a grin says, "why don't the two of you start by showing me what you did together in the bed."

Both women smile and giggle, they jump on the bed and go into the classic lesbian 69 position and give him a show.

Both women, Sally with her expertise in oral sex and Lilly with her naivety of pleasure, combined efforts led to a performance that made Tommy drool uncontrollably. His heart raced faster, anticipating the release that awaited him. The image of the two women performing erotically before him was incredibly stimulating.

Both women were getting turned on ever more than before know they were putting on a show for Tommy, Lilly and Sally used their tongues to ravish each other's pleasure spots, sending ways of arousal though both their bodies till they both climaxed together again. Tommy watched with joy as Sally and Lillys orgasm ran though their bodies like electricity, they trembled with intensity and Tommy knew his turn was coming soon. When they finally recovered from their powerful shared orgasms, they embraced each other tenderly.

Sally whispered in Lilly's ear, "Remember, whatever happens next is yours to dictate, sweetheart." With a mix of nervousness and eagerness, Lilly replied, "I promise I'll try my best."

Then turning toward Tommy, Sally smiled and said, "Okay then, Tommy, why don't you join us?

Tommy did what he was told and sat down in between the two women; His erection hard to miss.

Sally takes Lillys hand and glides it to Tommys erection. Without hesitation, Lilly wraps her small hand around Tommy's member, stroking it slowly. Her gentle touch evoked moans of approval from Tommy, whose desire grew stronger. In response, Sally leaned forward and began suckling on one of Lilly's nipples, eliciting whimpers of delight from the younger woman. Meanwhile, Tommy nibbled gently on Sally's neck, savoring the taste of her skin.

"Do you want to tase my husband now Lilly?" Sally suggested provocatively.

In agreement, Lilly moved her mouth closer to Tommy's tip, taking his entire length inside her warm lips, exploring every aspect of him carefully. She found herself entranced by the way his body shuddered underneath her tongue. Tommy groaned, losing himself in the moment entirely.

Unlike Lillys prior times, Tommy was telling her she was pleasing him by his breathing and not telling her how good she was while giving a blowjob like they're prior to boyfriends. The movements and the breathing were all she needed to know she was pleasing him with what she was doing. Lilly took immense pride in being able to satisfy Tommy thus far.

"Lilly, do you want to take him inside you?" asked Sally, wanting to push things further.

"Yes, I think I do." Lilly confirmed confidently. She moved to straddle Tommy, placing his sex at her entrance. Feeling his size for the first time, she tried to find the balance between pain and pleasure. Gripping his shoulders tightly, she lowered herself until she felt resistance, then stopped. Looking into Tommy's eyes, seeking encouragement, she pushed through the initial discomfort.

As Lilly began moving, her body naturally conformed to Tommy's shape, generating greater sensations.

While Lilly was straddling her husband, Sally decided to position her sex on top of Tommys face. With Sally's sex being licked by her husband Tommy, and Lilly having her sex penetrated by Tommy, they formed a unique sexual triangle. Each movement of Tommy inside Lilly sent waves of exhilaration coursing through Sally, while simultaneously heightening Tommy's ecstasy. This intensified connection created a sense of unity among the trio as they continued their journey into the world of thrilling, unconventional relations.

Lilly began to move her hips faster, finding a comfortable pace. Tommy reached out to grab Sally's breast, pinching the nipple playfully.

Lilly and Sally look longing at each other, both know how much pleasure Tommy is giving them both. They both start to touch and kiss each other.

This sends all three of them over the edge, and they all three reach simultaneous climax.

Their screams filled the room Every muscle tensed in synchronicity, culminating a euphoria echoing throughout the chamber.

Spent and exhausted, yet utterly fulfilled, the trio lay tangled together in a pool of sweaty, passionate embrace. Their hearts still racing, they held each other tightly, lost in the afterglow of their remarkable night.

The three-fall asleep, wrapped in each other's arms on the bed.

12