All Comments on 'Lesson Plan Ch. 10'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES !!!

I love your stories, good to see you are back !

I hope we get more chapters from you in 2019 ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Continue with Ms. Bells desperation to serve Jerome, willing to do anything just to be able to serve him. The use of temporarily exposed is a great way to push her, soon her face in photos doing nasty things. Can start with as little as a minute and move up. Also like her using the term "daddy"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Wine

Wish she would have seen that wine bottle in her butt and the plug in her mouth. Also, please, more Sage and Cynthia.

humiliationloverhumiliationloverover 5 years ago
fun to read

anathor great part of this wonderfull story.

i am very happy that you are writting again, i hope you keep it up.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ideas for characters

You asked about suggestions for your characters, how about a "push the limits" contest between Wendy and Ms. Bell to be able to spend time with Jerome. The women could alternate coming up with things for the other to do, each getting nastier and more extreme than the last. The trick is when one finally concedes, the one who's idea it was must then perform the challenge or forfeit her hard fought prize. I can see where that could lead to endless possibilities for these two competitive women who have already gone so far. It would be fun to see how far they could take each other. BTW...thrilled to see you writing again. Looking forward to future works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

I definitely would like to read more including the other teacher both more pushing and more outside things maybe have one sub be more mistress to the others are not but definitely more possible being caught in this story maybe a different student involved taking over in school for them both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm sad

No any new story from him in 2019..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Please come back, your avid readers need more!

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvabout 4 years ago
Nice Suggestion

I had never heard of that site before - pretty good one. Thanks. Story progressing well, too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous