Lessons in BDSM Pt. 02: The Ropes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella handed over a leash and the hitachi to Lexi, who stalked back over to me with a very mischievous smile. I knew her well enough to know the look meant she knew exactly what she wanted, and that I should not argue. So I just stood there quietly as she attached the leash to a section of rope near my neck and began leading me out of the room. As we exited, I heard my sister call out "Have fun you two! When you are done we will debrief and have dinner" before shutting the door to my parents bedroom behind us. Lexi led me back to my own bedroom and helped me onto my bed, laying flat on my back and found a blindfold I actually used to help me sleep. She put it over my eyes, casting me into darkness and leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"I love the way you look right now," she said in a low tone. "Next time I am going to tie up your legs too and leave you truly helpless. For now, you are going to lay there and be my toy and I am going to ride you and get off as many times as I want..."

With that she started working my boxer briefs down. Not the easiest task, considering they were underneath the tightly tied ropes, but eventually she got them down just enough to free my cock. Between being tied up and what she had just told me, I was almost painfully hard and more than happy to be free from my underwear. I heard Lexi open our bottle of lube, felt the cold liquid poor down my cock, and shivered in need as she stroked my cock to spread it around. She climbed on the bed and mounted me like some saddle, though she did not immediately start to ride me. Instead I heard a switch flip and the buzzing sound of the hitachi. Lexi pressed the device to her clit, letting out a moan as the vibrations shot through her. I too could feel the hitachi as the vibrations radiated through her on it felt almost as though her pussy itself was a vibrator. At the same time I felt it all through my pelvis and all of these sensations were so great that I could not keep myself from bucking up into her. She quickly took hold of the leash again and gave a firm tug, wordlessly telling me that she was currently in charge and I should stay still.

I did my best to comply as, for what seemed like both hours and minutes, Lexi rode my cock, hard, all while continuing to hold the hitachi to her clit. Her first orgasm washed over her and I felt her tighten up and scream, though she did not even slow down as she moved up and down on my cock. I would soon follow suit, bucking my hips in spite of my attempts to restraint myself, as I unloaded into her. She kept riding, and my cock was so sensitive after my orgasm that the intense pleasure started to border on pain and I writhed under Lexi. She responded by grabbing me by the chest portion of my harness and pulling me into a passionate kiss as she came once again, moaning into my mouth. This continued until each of us had had at least one more orgasm, to be honest it was such a blur I could not think straight, and she dismounted to fall beside me in the bed.

After catching our breath, Lexi untied me, we showered and cleaned up. We soon went to the kitchen where Ella and Brian were hard at work on dinner for the four of us. As they worked, they answered Lexi and I's questions and my sister even offered us a book on shibari she had so that we could build off what we had learned. The rest of the evening was casual, simply dinner and a movie but at the end of the evening, as I was escorting my girlfriend to her car, my sister promised 'lesson 2' would be next weekend. Lexi kissed me good night and said we should 'practice' some this week, before we had our next lesson, an offer I readily accepted.

12