Lessons in O-Chem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been awhile. "Um I think I skipped the last one but sometimes I get spotting."

To her shock he moved the stethoscope to her belly. "You're pregnant." He said, listening to the fast heartbeat.

Laney had to take a minute to absorb what he said. "What?" She asked softly. Suddenly she was having trouble breathing. He looked at her, then pulled off his scope and carefully put it on her ears.

It was fast and faint, but there was definitely a noise coming from inside her belly.

"Oh my God." She whispered. Suddenly all of the weird and subtle changes in her body made sense.

Her doctor studied her. She looked upset. "Are you on good terms with the father?" He asked carefully.

"Um, no." She said, her eyes filling with tears.

"Okay. Talk to the father. Tell him what is going on. I can give you some pamphlets that will give you information regarding your choices. I know you are young, but you have options."

He handed Laney some brochures after the rest of the exam, and then she went to the front desk to make an ultrasound appointment. Then she got in her car and sat and looked at her phone. Should she call him? Would he even answer? She remembered how angry he looked at the hospital. That had been almost two months ago. She hadn't seen or heard from him since. She sighed heavily. He didn't love her. He wanted nothing to do with her.

She patted her belly. She didn't know anything about babies. And she certainly didn't have much money. But somehow she would find a way.

"Laney I am so sorry." The Professor said. They were sitting at the dining room table with plates of steak, mashed potatoes and asparagus.

She drank some milk. "How was your summer?"

"Fine. Well, emotional. I thought about you a lot. I wanted you to be free of me so you could find someone your age to be with. But I missed you really badly. I was so nervous and excited on the first day of class. I just wanted to see you. And then I realized you were pregnant and I lost it." He admitted.

"Yeah you did." She said.

He smiled sheepishly. "Well thanks for coming here tonight. I don't want you to go through this alone. I want to help you. I want to be with you."

"We'll see how it goes." She said quietly. Admittedly she was still nervous. Would he freak out every time something big happened? She needed his reassurance. She needed to know he wouldn't abandon her. She gave a tentative smile.

He smiled, his eyes full of emotion. It felt so good to talk to her. His heart ached. He wanted to hold her and never let her go.

He cleaned up while she sat and rested.

"I should probably get going." She said finally, getting up and grabbing her sweater.

His face fell as he put some utensils away. "You are welcome to stay if you like."

She gave a coy smile. "I did pack my overnight bag just in case."

He grinned as she went to the car to grab her bag. It reminded her of the first time she came over his house.

They went upstairs and to Laney's surprise, he had decorated his room with strands of small white lights that gave a soft, cozy glow. There was a bouquet of roses next to the bed.

"This is beautiful!" She said, looking around the room. He went to the nightstand, picked up a small box and handed it to her.

"I missed your birthday. I got these for you." He said quietly. Inside were a pair of small diamond earrings. "I wanted to get you big earrings with your birthstone. Then I found out your birthstone was diamond...so..."

She laughed and held them up in the light. They sparkled with tiny rainbows from the multi-faceted surface.

The Professor sat on the bed and studied her.

"Do you want to see my body?" She asked, noticing that he was looking at her body.

"I do. Will that make you uncomfortable?"

"No." She said softly, and pulled off her shirt. The Professor put his warm hands on her belly. Laney was so round. He was used to her slender frame. It was fascinating to see how much her body had changed.

She pulled off her bra next and he could immediately see the difference. Her areolas were huge and dark, and her breasts swelled in size in preparation for her baby.

"Wow, look at these." He murmured, taking a hand to cup the heaviness. He was surprised to see her breasts leak. He gently squeezed the breast, and a thin stream came out.

"You are making milk already." The Professor was intrigued. He leaned to her and put her tit in his mouth. He gave a hard suck, and was rewarded with a stream of sweet, mild milk.

"Mmm." He let go of her. "It's delicious." He turned to the other breast which was leaking, and started sucking it. The Professor had spent a lot of time reading up on the changes a woman experienced as she carried a fetus. It was quite another thing to touch her and see the changes her body was going through.

Laney didn't get particularly aroused from it, but his sucking did bring relief from a tension she didn't realize existed until her milk released. Then she felt something.

She grabbed his hand and moved it to the side of her belly.

"She's saying hi to you." Laney said softly.

It brought tears to his eyes. "It's a girl?"

Laney smiled. The Professor was so caught up in emotion he could barely speak. He pressed his palm against her belly and felt the soft pressure occasionally push against him. His daughter was inside. They had created a little girl.

"Oh my God." He whispered.