Lessons in Submission Ch. 06

Story Info
More Lessons for sexy Sub Lysette.
1.9k words
4.48
5.4k
1

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next part, or the next lesson for our heroine Lysette.. She gets lots of attention from the three men while her 'teacher' Jack watches.....

_____________________________________________________-

Jack had already realised that he should have had the other guy come over so that he could have watched him licking her tits whilst the other men stroked, fingered and licked her two very wet holes. The thought of watching a wet tongue slobbering over Lysette's big breasts was a horny one.

Decision made, Jack moved over to the telephone and punched in a couple of numbers. 'Ah Jimmy is it? Jack asked. 'It's Jack here from across the way. I understand that you would like to meet Lysette, is that right?' Jack paused for an answer. 'Oh yes, good. Why don't you come over? Yes now.'

As he went back into the main room, Jack had to resist the temptation to join in but for now he just stood back watching.

'You'll be pleased to know that I've invited your friend Jimmy over,' Jack announced to everyone.

'The more the merrier,' Paul said. 'I hear that Jimmy is rather large so it will be great to watch him pounding Lysette's arse, when we've had our fill of course,' he said laughing. Paul wondered if this woman could take any more but loved the thought of watching someone else fingering her and licking her too.

'So Lysette, a third man is coming over to enjoy your marvellous body. I think that you could take a whole army of men if I told you to, couldn't you? You'd like that wouldn't you,' Jack asked, 'a line of men waiting to touch and fuck you?'

'Hell yes,' Lysette replied and they all chuckled, their imaginations working overtime.

'Maybe that's something that can be arranged then, but you must concentrate now on putting on a good performance today,' Jack went on, mindful of the hidden cameras humming silently in the background. 'Push your arse up in the air a bit further.' Lysette did as she was told.

'That's it. 'I'm sure there is quite an audience out there, all desperate to see your lovely wet cunt glistening.'

She loved being stretched out over the bench and completely on show, her backside stuck in the air with her legs so wide apart making her soaking wet pussy clearly visible for anyone to see.

Jack was right, there were various eyes watching from behind curtains, some even had binoculars trained on Lysette's body.

There was a light tap on the door and the new man arrived and shook hands with Jack.

'Come on in and meet Lysette.' Jack walked towards the bedroom. 'You've come at a very good time, Freddy and Paul are already getting to know Lysette and I understand from them that you want to get involved too?'

'Oh yes,' said Jimmy, 'she looks absolutely splendid from a distance, she looks like she is having a good time, but I must admit I'd love to see her close up. The only thing that isn't clear at all is her breasts. I like big breasts so I'm looking forward to seeing them. My imagination tells me that she is dripping wet and desperate to be fucked and sucked.'

As they walked into the room Jack was delighted with the sight in front of him: both Freddy and Paul were now completely naked, each of them pushing a vibrator into Lysette, working both holes hard whilst their other hand pumped at their own cocks. Lysette's enormous tits bumped up and down with the motion and her long nipples rock hard in arousal as she moaned loudly with pleasure. Jack was very tempted to stuff his big cock into her mouth to quieten her down, but his desire to watch the show was an even bigger temptation.

'Holy hell,' Jimmy breathed, 'just look at that, that looks marvellous and those tits... I hope that she likes to have her nipples chewed and sucked - I mean a lot.' His tongue came out and flicked over his lips.

'As you can see you are in luck my friend,' Jack said, 'Lysette has very big tits and super long nipples and so I suggest that you get started. You have my express permission to do whatever you want to her, she loves it all. There's a box of toys if you want to use any.'

'I'm very happy to use my tongue and fingers for the moment,' Jimmy said, his eyes wide in surprise, 'but thanks for letting me join in.'

'You are welcome', Jack said, 'I'm just going to watch for now, oh and yes she likes her nipples chewed and bitten, same as her clit actually, but one thing at a time.'

The new man walked over to Lysette, at first transfixed by the sight of the huge vibrators that the two men were pushing in and out of her big wet holes. She clearly loved it as both were slick and running with her juices - he stood watching for a moment.

Happy that soon he would have his fingers thoroughly exploring her lovely holes, his cock twitched in his trousers at the prospect. Soon he moved around and got down on his knees in front of her.

'Hello,' he said, 'you must be Lysette. Are you enjoying yourself?' Lysette didn't respond.

'Lysette, you must answer Jimmy,' Jack said from his large armchair. 'I can easily make this stop if you don't behave yourself.'

Lysette didn't want it to stop.

'Oh yes, I love it,' Lysette replied quickly.

'I'm Jimmy. You have magnificent tits, do you know that? And I am going to spend a little time playing with them,' he said as he fondled and pinched her breasts.

They are lovely and big, and it seems to me that they need a jolly good sucking. I'd like to really suck, bite and chew those lovely long nipples -- would you like that Lysette? I'd like to bite the very ends first; I think you are going to like that.

'Oh yes,' she moaned, 'please, that sounds marvellous.'

But I will want to push my fingers and my tongue all around that beautiful wet pussy too.'

Lysette just groaned her approval.

Jimmy took first one then the other nipple into his mouth, biting the very top of each in turn -- it was exquisite. Then he squeezed her tits together so that his big wet tongue could lick and lap across her nipples, like a big dog licking and slobbering over someone's hand. Occasionally he would stop and bite and nibble for a few moments and then get back to lapping across both tits, which he still squeezed together so that her nipples stood right out.

It was all going a bit slowly for Jack who called out to Paul to speed up the pace.

'I think Lysette likes it much harder than that and she needs someone to suck on her clitty - we want her to come and come, don't we, boys?' he asked.

Jimmy sucked and chewed on her long nipples -- first one then the other and then back to the first. The vibrators where thumping into her easily sliding in and out, her arse was right up in the air and she was taking each one of the thick spiky vibrators with such pleasure she never wanted it to stop. The audience outside didn't want it to stop either.

It was too much, she tried to hold it, she really did, but the vibrators were moving faster now and somehow Jimmy had reached under the bench and found Lysette's gaping pussy and was flicking at her clit with his big fingers whilst still slurping on her tits -- it was absolute heaven, the mix and oh - she exploded in a ball of fire and fell into the biggest most incredible climax of her life crying out, 'Oh my god, oh my god.'

It was the signal for Freddy and Paul who both began to climax. Jimmy stood up, unzipped his pants and came around behind her and pulled the vibrator from her pussy, pushed it back in hard, now working both vibrators with his own strong hands, watching her with obvious delight.

'Oh bloody hell Lysette, you are gorgeous, I will fuck that gorgeous arse, but first I'll have that beautiful wet cunt. He pulled out the vibrator and replaced it with his enormous cock, pushing straight into her gaping wet pussy, pumping and grinding into her as he grabbed the anal vibrator and pushed that deeper into her, twisting and turning it and he fucked her relentlessly. 'Do you like that Baby, do you like Jimmy's big hard cock? Oh but wait, I've got to taste that lovely looking pussy of yours - Jack tells me that you like that to be really chewed and bitten too, which is great because it's just what I like to do.' He pulled himself out of her and knelt up on his haunches and thrust his fingers and tongue straight into her wet hole - and finding her hard clit he pulled on it and squeezed it hard in between his fingers pulling it into his waiting mouth. 'You are so wet it's marvellous'.

Freddy and Paul moved in closer to watch Jimmy sucking and licking her.

Then Jimmy began to chew and suck the little nub on it, first slurping then biting, slurping and moaning while still pushing the big vibrator slowly in and out of her arse - she came again, it was all heaven.

'You really do love this don't you?' Jimmy asked her.

'I don't know what to do first, lick those gorgeous big tits, bite and suck on your cunt, which is by the way dripping wet, but I absolutely must fuck that arse of yours'. He looked around at the other guys who were full of encouragement.

'That alright with you Jack,' he asked, 'I mean, if I fuck her arse I just know she gonna love it.'

'She will definitely love it but let's really get her ready shall we. She likes all these clamps and pegs too,' Jack said, holding up a selection of pegs and clamps.

'I'm sure you can get several of these on her nipples and a few on that hard clit and then the spiky vibe can be stuffed in her wonderful wet pussy -- what do you say gentleman -- does that sound like a great finale? They all chorused their approval. Then and he handed each man about five pegs each and they went to work. Lysette's was in heaven -- and what a horny sight she made, pegs dangling from each nipple, pegs attached very firmly to her hard clit, the spiky vibe pushed into her wet pussy.

'OK, Paul and Freddy grab her arse and spread it wide for Jimmy's big cock. That's it and I'll drop some lube into it to make it extra juicy.' Lysette flinched as the cold lube hit her skin and all the men chuckled. Now Jimmy pushed his very hard cock slowly into her puckered hole inch by glorious inch until his balls were touching her skin and the massive cock was slowly moving in her arse.

Freddy and Paul, still holding her cheeks open stroked their hands over her arse transfixed by the big cock, sliding back and forth in the now very wet hole.

Freddy, moved and knelt under Jimmy, he took all the pegs away from Lysette's clit and gentle sucked it in his mouth.

Jack sat on the side lines, what a fucking sight it was, so damned horny, it was erotic in every possible way. He wondered about a cock in her mouth - maybe next time.