Lessons in Submission Ch. 07

Story Info
Voluptuous Lysette wants excitement, she finds dominant Jack.
2.6k words
4.57
5.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are 18 years or older.

Vanilla? Surely sex should be better than this?

Lysette was attractive, confident, self -sufficient, financially affluent as well as all around independent. On the surface she had it all. But she was bored, she wanted more, she needed excitement, she wanted passion.

When Voluptuous independent Lysette decides to look for a dominant Alpha Male, she finds handsome forceful Jack who loves to control his subs using all sorts of methods. Lysette soon realises just what she has been missing as she gets her intense Lessons in Submission as well as an avalanche of sexual adventures.

Readers, please note that this story may jump categories as it includes;- BDSM, Group Sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Sex in Public, MMF Sex, MMMF sex, DP

_________________________________________________________________

Living the lifestyle meant that it was frequently on her mind. The Dominant submissive relationship that she had with Jack worked so well for her, even though sometimes, she found herself drifting of at work.

When they were together, Jack was caring and attentive always complimenting her o the way she looked or the way she did thing. Jack seemed keen to ensure that she always enjoyed everything that they did. Lysette loved every session that they had and enjoyed the flashbacks that came thick and fast when she allowed herself to think about things. Although she blushed at the sheer sluttyness of allowing 3 men to touch her and fuck her in every which-way they wanted while Jack looked on full of encouragement.

Lysette was excited about meeting the two foreign business men that Jack had mentioned and wondered how things would.

He told her to wear a tight skirt, a very low cut top with a black cupless basque underneath, hold up stockings and very high heels.

'I've told them about your tits and they are gagging for you,' he said, 'which pleases me immensely. I'm mostly going to watch you perform so just let them do anything they want. I'm sure you will love it and if they love it, I may get some extra business from them.' Jack was surprised to find that he felt a little excited too. When he called to pick her up, he thought that Lysette looked stunning. She wore a short tight black lace dress that buttoned up the front with a deep sexy V which showed off her cleavage to perfection.

'Wow, 'Jack said, 'you do look sexy, I'm sure they will love you.' She smiled and thanked him.

When they reached the hotel suite, Akbar opened the door and after introductions, invited them to sit in the sumptuous seating area, his eyes never leaving her cleavage.

'What can I get you to drink?' Akeem, the second man asked,

'I'd love a glass of white wine and soda if possible,' Lysette said.

'I'll just have a can of beer if you have one,' Jack asked.

'Oh yes, we have everything here,' he smiled and went to the bar where Akbar organised the drinks.

'So Lysette,' Akeem said, handing her the drink. Jack has told us all about you and I see that he didn't exaggerate 'Do you like to perform to please Jack?'

'Oh yes I do,' she said.

'How's the wine and soda?' he asked, urging her to taste it. 'Does it taste good?'

'Yes thank you,' she said, taking a gulp to calm her nerves.

'Would you like some champagne my dear,' he said smiling broadly.

'Oh yes please,' she said.

'It's important to us that you like to perform and that you are comfortable here. Women like you are very rare in our country so we feel lucky to be friends with Jack.

'Excuse my English,' he said, 'I mean that people in my country like women that are as beautiful as you. Stand up Lysette and let us look at you,' Akeem said.

Akbar came across the room.

'Jack, you may wish to move to that chair that so that you can have a better view,' Akeem said.

Akeem began to unfasten the buttons on her dress and when her dress was completely open the men were surprised at the cup less basque that held her breasts up high and they began to pinch and squeeze her already hard nipples.

'Oh yes,' he said, 'Lysette, oh so lovely.' He bent his head down and started to suck on one breast while still squeezing and pinching the other.

Jack happily watched as they stripped her naked and both Arab men fondled and sucked her nipples, whilst pushing fingers into her pussy and stroking and touching her everywhere.

'Are you happy my dear,' Akeem said to Lysette, 'do you like to be touched by many hands and mouths?'

'Oh yes I do,' she replied.

Jack thought that it was just like watching a porn film, so fucking horny. 'She loves it,' he said, 'and the rougher the better, isn't that right Lysette?'

'Oh yes I love it,' she said, and it was true. She had become so engrossed in this type of sex where her body was just used and her back side flogged she couldn't get enough of it.

'That is good to hear,' Akeem said, 'let's get her up on the table.

'Go and sit on the edge of the table my dear,' Akeem told her.

A round padded wooden table sat on one side of the large room and the two men lifted her legs and turned her, moving her face down on the table top. It was hard and not very comfortable, but she didn't care.

'These are the best sex tables that we have ever found,' Akeem said to Jack 'especially when you have a willing woman. These tables just make sure that all the best bits of a woman's body can be fully exposed and easy to get to as well as easy to share.'

'Come over and watch,' he said to Jack, 'you will enjoy it I'm sure.'

Akbar now stroked his hands over her backside and spread her legs wide.

Next he gathered up two firm cushions from the seating area, lifted her legs and pushed the cushions under her so that her backside was in the air and her pussy and anus were fully exposed and her large breasts were hanging off the other side of the table.

Jack thought it really was an appealing sight and he felt his cock tingle, deciding that the time had come to take more from Lysette for himself.

Akeem sucked on his index finger and pushed it slowly into her pussy, Lysette moaned, encouraging them to feel more.

'Lovely and tight but already wet,' he said. 'We'll soon make her very wet, won't we Akbar?' and the men smiled at each other.

'Come try for yourself,' he said to Akbar.

Akbar pushed in first one finger then another whilst Akeem licked his finger again and pushed it into her anus. Both men moved together their fingers moving slowly in and out of her. She groaned loudly now and she looked up and saw Jack grinning - she loved pleasing him, he was always very appreciative.

'She is beautifully wet now and ready to feast on,' Akeem said, as he pulled up a stool and leaning forward, began to suck and lick her pussy, biting her clit and pushing two fingers into her at the same time.

'You can suck her big titties,' he said to Akbar,

Akbah's face lit up as he went to the other side of the table and he pulled up a stool and dragged a breast into his mouth. He began to bite and chew on Lysette's large breasts, trying to squeeze both nipples into his mouth at the same time, but they were too big. He slapped the breasts gently a few times and then went back to biting and chewing on the now rock hard nipples, making them longer and harder.

'She loves her nipples chewed, don't you Lysette,' Jack said.

'Mmm,' she moaned with obvious pleasure.

'Why don't you have one each?' she'll love that and I'd love to watch you biting her.'

Akeem said, 'Yes, we must get to that soon.'

'Ok Akbar, that's enough, let's spin,' Akeem said.

They both stopped and Akbar spun the table gently until Lysette's lovely tits were in front of Akeem whilst her shiny wet pussy and arse were exposed to Akbar.

Akbar pushed his mouth down on her pussy, loudly slurping at her wetness and fingering her glistening arse at the same time. Next he raised his head and grinning like a kid in a sweet shop, he started biting her arse with small little bites as first two then three of his chubby fingers pushed in and out of wet pussy.

Lysette, moaned and writhed, trying desperately not to cum.

'Do we have anything to push in her arse - like big anal plug or vibrator? That would feel good, I'd like to see what that is like,' Akbar said. Then he turned to Jack and said, 'With your kind permission of course.'

'Yes I've brought a couple of vibrators with me,' Jack said. 'If you would like to try those or if you have something of your own, please be my guest,' he said.

Jack pulled a very thick vibrating butt plug from a small bag and holding up the wicked spiky vibe he said, 'This is Lysette's favourite,' and the men looked up. 'She loves the spikes pushed hard inside her pussy while she is being sucked - believe me it drives her wild.'

'We love to drive the ladies wild, don't we?' Akbar said grinning.

The two men smiled broadly. 'And what about the other one, the plug does she like that too,' Akeem asked.

'It's new, a bit bigger than she is used to but I can assure you she will love it just the same,' Jack said, smiling wickedly.

'Can we do both at the same time?' Akbar asked.

Lysette whimpered and the men all laughed. Jack grinned as he said, 'Oh yes, that's the best way, here is some lube.'

They dripped the lube all over her backside and then it didn't take long for the thick rubber plug to be rammed hard into her arse by Akeem while the spiky vibe was pushed roughly into her cunt by Akbar - and both men seem to relish driving each vibrator into her welcoming holes. Lysette found it difficult not to cum. All she wanted now was a mouth on her tits or her clit or both and she knew that she would be in heaven. It was exquisite and she moaned and growled. Akeem bent his head and took her clit into his mouth and sucked and nibbled - it was too much, she climaxed crying out.

Jack watched - Holy Fuck it was a horny sight, he was so hard he needed the lovely Lysette to suck him off, but forced himself to wait, hoping to be invited to join in.

Akbar dropped his trousers and a huge hard cock sprang free. He moved the stool away and Jack couldn't help but notice that the table was exactly the right height as he pulled Lysette's body forward and into position to take his cock. He pushed his fingers into her, removed the vibrator and smoothed the wetness along his hardness with the drop of pre cum around his solid cock. He then forced his way into her shining wet cunt, pumping and grinding whilst Akeem, sucked and chewed her nipples greedily at the other end of the table. Then it was Akeem's turn to fuck her and so the men swapped around and did it all again. Lysette was fucked and sucked, bitten and chewed for some time while Jack looked on, delighted at her performance.

'Well Jack this is a hot and horny thing to see, don't you think?' She is a good fuck and those tits are how you say, gorgeous and her pussy and arse are so sweet and tight. You have had her already I presume, many times?' he asked. 'Quite right, what are women like this for apart from a good thing for us to enjoy eh?' he said. 'So would you like to join in Jack, can she take more?

'She'll take more if I tell her to take more,' Jack said a little curtly.

'Yes of course,' Akeem said, 'I meant no insult.'

'What do you like to do Jack?'

'I have brought along my flogger and she is into pain mixed with pleasure - so you could bite and nibble on her clit or nipples or both while I'm whipping her - she will love the mixture.

Lysette did love it, Jack was so right.

The foreign men both sat at one end of the table each with a breast in their mouth chewing, licking and sucking on a nipple while Jack swung the leather flogger that he had brought along at the other end of the table creating angry red stripes on her soft backside.

'Does she do blow jobs Jack', Akeem asked, stroking his obviously hard erection through his trousers. 'I'll bet she is very talented with you as her teacher '

As if to demonstrate her abilities, Jack stopped flogging her dropped his trousers and pulled out his large erect cock and manoeuvred Lysette's body so that she could easily take him into her mouth. - and she did. Sucking in her cheeks to gain a tight rhythm as her mouth and tongue moved over his shaft.

'Oh hell yes,' said Jack 'she is good at sucking cock and the best thing is that she loves it.'

Both Akeem and Akbar stripped of their clothes and for a moment they simply watched as Jack's cock slipped in and out of Lysette's mouth. Then, Akeem pushed his hard cock into her gaping pussy, whilst Akbar stood on the side lines pumping his own cock. Jack motioned to him to swap places and soon Lysette had another huge cock thrust into her eager mouth.

When the men were all satisfied, Akbar and Akeem thanked her and thanked Jack for a splendid evening.

'You have a lovely woman there,' Akeem said, 'to find someone so lovely that wants to please and do exactly what you ask of her is a rare thing - you are a lucky man. I'm certain Jack that we will meet again soon, we have some business to discuss and your incredible hospitality this evening has certainly helped us to make some important business decisions, so thank you again.'

'Yes, Lysette is very special, I know that I am a lucky man and you have been most welcome. I'll hear from you when you are ready,' Jack said as they left.

'I'm very pleased with you Lysette, you did very well. Sometime in the not too distant future it will be time for your next lesson,' he said smiling.

Lysette had begun to really want to please Jack so she was delighted at his praise, but for now she felt very tired, but sated, although she still wondered what the next lesson might bring.

Thanks for reading. Votes are marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed, make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters will be posted as often as possible as it catches up to current. I also suggest you check out The Wife, the Bull and the Cuckold series for another ongoing story with lots of heat.

Cheers!

Jess