Lessons in Submission Ch. 08

Story Info
Voluptuous Lysette wants excitement, she finds dominant Jack.
1.8k words
4.56
5.1k
4

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are 18 years or older.

Vanilla? Surely sex should be better than this?

Lysette was attractive, confident, self -sufficient, financially affluent as well as all around independent. On the surface she had it all. But she was bored, she wanted more, she needed excitement, she wanted passion.

When Voluptuous independent Lysette decides to look for a dominant Alpha Male, she finds handsome forceful Jack who loves to control his subs using all sorts of methods. Lysette soon realises just what she has been missing as she gets her intense Lessons in Submission as well as an avalanche of sexual adventures.

Readers, please note that this story may jump categories as it includes, Spanking, Slapping, Clamping, BDSM, Group Sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Sex in Public, MMF Sex, MMMF sex, DP.

_________________________________________________________________

Lysette she was caught up in the life of a sub and couldn't get enough of it. For Lysette, Jack's lessons had simply got better and better. She had already done things with Jack and for Jack than she had never done before and her thirst for more experiences seemed endless.

The last time they had met, at Jack's request, she had spent time with his business associates Mr Akeem and Mr Akbar, for 'Extra Lessons,' he had told her. As she thought back to the experience, a wave of arousal washed over her.

Jack had told her after that time that there were further lessons that she needed to learn and he wanted to teach her. He told her that he would contact her when he was ready.

Jack found that he really cared for Lysette. She was the epitome of that tall feisty woman that he had been looking for all that time ago. He was delighted to have found such a woman; beautiful, intelligent and amazingly willing to please. Of course, that motivated him to want to please her and he enjoyed it immensely when he saw her climax again and again in various different situations. He knew she was inclined to exhibitionism which worked very well as he enjoyed showing her off.

Jack had been involved in the BDSM world for some time. Through his wealth and his business, he was able to sustain a lifestyle that suited him making many friends with similar interest along the way.

He had contacted a few friends to help him to achieve and enjoy the next stage for Lysette and now a few weeks had past, it was time to arrange to meet her again.

For Lysette, it had been so hard waiting for his call, but now, she was very keen to see him.

Jack told her to come to the champagne bar in the station once again, telling her what to wear and reminding her not to bother to wear panties. She had selected a black low-cut dress that she thought he would appreciate.

Jack stood at the bar and watched her as she walked toward him and thoughts of what was to come flashed through his mind and his cock jumped in his trousers. She was tall and curvy with long hair and an attractive face; an overall look that always seemed to draw attention and now, as she approached him, Jack was pleased to notice how various people looked at her, although she seemed completely oblivious to their attentions.

They were the only customers in the little bar and Jack selected a table in a dark corner to ensure that they would have maximum privacy. He greeted her with minimal fuss and handed her a champagne flute as she sat down in the high back seat opposite him.

They chatted briefly about the weather and work and then Jack told her that she looked stunning and she beamed at the compliment.

'Now, pull up your dress a little and open your legs nice and wide for me - I've missed that lovely pussy of yours,' Jack said, grinning.

Lysette did as she was told right away.

'Well, that is lovely,' Jack said, reaching out and stroking the now just visible mound, impressed as ever at how readily she followed his instructions without question.

'Mr Akeem and Mr Akbar send their very warmest regards and they are keen to see you again, in fact they have asked me to arrange something special. Would you like that?'

'Depends,' she said.

Jack's eyebrow shot up questioningly.

'Oh, does it,' he said, 'on what does it depend?' he was bordering on angry now. He had marvelled at the way Lysette had taken to the life of a submissive. She was feisty, yes, but always did as he asked - it was so horny, making her sudden petulance over this a bit of a surprise.

'Depends on whether it's something you want, and if it is it will be special for you too,' she replied.

Jack laughed out loud, all traces of anger gone.

'Oh yes, you can rely on that, I am going to absolutely love it. The Arabs want a gang bang. They want to see you used, fucked, sucked, licked, bitten and chewed by ten different gang members while they watch. Of course, I am going to be watching too. You will be doing it for me. I wonder if you can imagine it, Lysette. The gang I've chosen is a boxing tag team. I haven't checked out all their cocks personally you understand' and he chuckled to himself, 'but most of them will be 8 inches or more I suspect if the rumours are true.

Imagine that Lysette, who needs a spiky vibrator when you have a long queue of thick cocks to fuck you... everywhere. You will suck them all of course; they will all fuck your gorgeous wet cunt - sloppy seconds, thirds fourths, all the way up to ten.' Jack grinned broadly, he could hardly contain himself.

'And most of them will want to screw your lovely arse too. They will bite and chew on those long nipples of yours and I've already told them how much you love having that clit chewed on and pinched and that your new favourite thing is a good hard clit slapping, so you'll be getting plenty of that over and over again too, I should think'. Jack said gleefully with an obvious sparkle in his eyes loving teasing her about what was to come.

'Oh, and once the ten strong gang have finished, I'm sure the Arabs will want their turn, so you really are in for a treat and I'm going to absolutely love watching it all, Lysette, it will please me completely. Has that made you wet I wonder?' and he stroked a finger across her pussy and dipped down between her folds.

'Oh yes,' he said, 'so you do like the sound of that then?'

Oh hell, she couldn't wait. She would put on such a show for Jack and the Arabs.

'When will it happen?' she asked.

'It's next Wednesday, 'Jack replied. 'You are such a slut, my lovely Lysette, so you are looking forward to a ten-man gang bang are you? Yes, a very dirty slut. You'd better come up to my room, it's time you had a good flogging on that soft arse. But first I want to tell you about a little something I've prepared for you - a little surprise, a special further lesson. This one will be supplied by a real expert in his field. It's my very good friend Max. He is a supreme dominant and he has many tried and tested methods for hard training of pussy and arse and so I've asked him to come along specifically to help train and stretch your pussy and arse for the huge numbers that you will deal with at the gang bang. It will make it more enjoyable for everyone,' and he chuckled.

Loving the control he had of her, loving that she wanted to please him and do whatever he told her to do, she was just like his own personal sex toy. It was heady stuff and so damned horny and arranging this gang bang would be excellent for his reputation too.

When he had told Max about Lysette and explained what he wanted, Max was understandably very keen to have another man's sub, especially Jack's; it was a real honour. He had heard that she was a beauty and that she was rather feisty - an excellent combination.

'I'm certain that you will love this new twist on things. But be warned, he will have high expectations, he is rather strict so you must do as you are told completely, just as if he were me. He is not a softie like me,' Jack said and he chuckled. 'I shall of course be watching very closely,' and he grinned a devilish grin, so clearly relishing the thought of what was to come. 'So, what do you think; sound good so far?'

'Oh,' she said, 'well if it pleases you, I think it will be marvellous.'

'I'm glad to hear that because Max is upstairs in my room getting ready for you as we speak. Max is really into eating pussy and I've told him how sweet and beautiful you are and how lovely that pussy of yours is. He is also an expert at pussy and clit slapping, corporal punishment, particularly of the clit. Actually, Max reliably informs me that slutty clits always need a lot of punishment and regular cunt smacking in general is a very good thing apparently, which of course is fine by me. Anyway, I've done a little deal with him, the thought of which pleases me so much. I've told him that he can have your cunt to eat for a whole hour or maybe two provided that he gives your pussy and especially your clit a thoroughly good and prolonged slapping and smacking first while I watch of course. I've told him about the gang bang and the fact that at least some of the participants will want to smack your lovely cunt while they are ramming a cock into your arse. It's quite the thing at gang bangs, apparently - so this will be very good training don't you think?' And he grinned that devilish grin once more.

'Will I like it?' she asked, suddenly feeling slightly anxious.

'Oh let's hope so,' Jack said, 'I'm sure it will be very, very pleasurable when you get into it.'

Thanks for reading. Votes are marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed, make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters will be posted as often as possible as it catches up to current. I also suggest you check out The Wife, the Bull, and the Cuckold series for another ongoing story with lots of heat.

Cheers!

Jess